PDA

View Full Version : History will shit on LeBron if he doesn't win a ring in LA

Kidbasketball20
08-22-2019, 05:06 AM
One sorta ring thanks to a Draymond green Suspension

other than that?

He's virtually an Anthony Davis or Charles Barkley

A nice player who never did anything in his career for the team :confusedshrug:

Lord help his Stans if Kawhi wins a 3rd ring with less help than LBJ had his entire career :applause:

His stans will say he's the best of all time or top 2

But we all know

Not winning a ring in LA brings him to probably top 10-12 overall if you really look at it.

TOUGH SHIT LOSERS

Thank god he can only play on a winning team with multiple all stars and minimum one-two hall of famers in their prime a year.

E_Stamkos
08-22-2019, 09:55 AM
His legacy is cemented as an all time great. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of the guy (moreso for non basketball related reasons)... But his potential failure in LA won't hold too much bearing on his legacy.

When the dust settles, people will continue to argue where he stands against the likes of former past greats... But at the end of the day, he'll remain as one of the best to ever do it.

Despite being a total knob

Andrei89
08-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Lebrawn is top 10 all time , arguably top 5 and even if he retires today he will remain there.

His 2016 run alone is maybe most dominant run ever. Not to mention in the finals he vastly outplayed not only his teammates but the other team in every category.

3 rings and decorated to the rafters paired with insane longevity.

StrongLurk
08-22-2019, 10:17 AM
Losers like OP have shit on Lebron throughout his whole career and his CURRENT situation.

No need to make a thread about this kind of stuff happening when Lebron retires.

Wally450
08-22-2019, 10:25 AM
No they won't lmao.

PickernRoller
08-22-2019, 11:05 AM
I could see me bumping him outside Top 15. Tough case. OP's right.

superduper
08-22-2019, 11:09 AM
I could see me bumping him outside Top 15. Tough case. OP's right.

Damn Pick that's crazy, even Manny has him 11th

bullettooth
08-22-2019, 12:16 PM
His legacy is already done, he's going to be remembered as a career loser. 6 finals losses will put him in the same category as Wilt.

StrongLurk
08-22-2019, 12:24 PM
His legacy is already done, he's going to be remembered as a career loser. 6 finals losses will put him in the same category as Wilt.

Many Jordan stans have Wilt as number 2 all time...:confusedshrug:

bullettooth
08-22-2019, 12:33 PM
Many Jordan stans have Wilt as number 2 all time...:confusedshrug:

No, they don't. Most people don't.

StrongLurk
08-22-2019, 12:37 PM
No, they don't. Most people don't.

3Ball himself has Wilt number 2 all time.

Have also seen other Jordan stans (actual Jordan stans over 40 years old) speak highly of Wilt and for sure have him in the top 4.

bullettooth
08-22-2019, 12:39 PM
3Ball himself has Wilt number 2 all time.

Have also seen other Jordan stans (actual Jordan stans over 40 years old) speak highly of Wilt and for sure have him in the top 4.

2nd to 4th place all time is a RELATIVELY large drop. Doesn't matter... the point is; LeBron's legacy is already the same as Wilts; stats and finals underachievement.

StrongLurk
08-22-2019, 01:18 PM
2nd to 4th place all time is a RELATIVELY large drop. Doesn't matter... the point is; LeBron's legacy is already the same as Wilts; stats and finals underachievement.

Whatever you say man :lol

Bronbron23
08-22-2019, 01:32 PM
One sorta ring thanks to a Draymond green Suspension

other than that?

He's virtually an Anthony Davis or Charles Barkley

A nice player who never did anything in his career for the team :confusedshrug:

Lord help his Stans if Kawhi wins a 3rd ring with less help than LBJ had his entire career :applause:

His stans will say he's the best of all time or top 2

But we all know

Not winning a ring in LA brings him to probably top 10-12 overall if you really look at it.

TOUGH SHIT LOSERS

Thank god he can only play on a winning team with multiple all stars and minimum one-two hall of famers in their prime a year.
No it won't. He'll still have 3 chips and crazy individual stats and accolades. History dosnt shit on bird why would shit on lebron

Smook A.
08-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Nope. He's already cemented himself as a top 5 player of all time, so even if he doesn't win a ring he'll still be remembered as an all-time great.

He's got maybe 4-5 years left before he retires. He'll definitely add a couple more all-star and all-NBA appearances at the very least. If he passes Kareem on the scoring list and gets to 40k points, which I think is definitely possible, that'll be huge.

sdot_thadon
08-22-2019, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty sure this thread title should say:

"People who already hate Lebron will shit on LeBron if he doesn't win a ring in LA"

Who really cares what they think, they will hate on him if he doesn't win a ring in L.a., they'll still hate on him if he does win one. They'll hate his shoes, movies, and schools. They'll hate on his son a few years from now. They'll hate on him if he drops dead tomorrow. You get the idea. If you already hate him nothing he can do will end that.:sleeping

ILLsmak
08-24-2019, 03:41 AM
His legacy is cemented as an all time great. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of the guy (moreso for non basketball related reasons)... But his potential failure in LA won't hold too much bearing on his legacy.

When the dust settles, people will continue to argue where he stands against the likes of former past greats... But at the end of the day, he'll remain as one of the best to ever do it.

Despite being a total knob

Well the thing is once you are solidified as an atg your personality and such becomes fair game. Like Wilt or Bron. People are always gonna talk shit. Lesser extent Shaq w/ playing 60 gms and being a poor FT shooter. Kobe with being a low percentage FG shooter.

I think it'll be disappointing if he doesn't win in LA esp now that he has AD, but it's probably not going to kick him out of the top 10.

Bron is the only player who consistently annoys me and makes me cringe. I don't dislike his play style or anything or him as a person. he's just always saying or doing some shit that is like why.

He's def an ATG but it's not a stretch to say some of the top guys are a tier above him.

-Smak