PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi leaving Lebron at the altar is one of Bran

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 04:04 PM
I don’t think words can convey fully how badly Lebron got outplayed and toyed with by Kawhi Leonard this past season. It’s like a gold digging hoe being completely outmaneuvered by her sugar daddy – completely sterile, thus no kids, no marriage, 1 month long romance and then that’s it.

For all intent and purposes it was amateur hour for Lebron right there. Like a wannabe colluding gold digging hoe not realizing she no longer has the talent nor age to land that fat sugar daddy and that she may be better suited to cam modeling for the rest of her career.

Not only had Kawhi absolutely 0 intention of signing with the Lakers and teaming up with the old cougar from the get-go, Kawhi himself was colluding to rival the false King in his own house (well Kobe’s house still but Kobe lets the kids play).

That’s not mentioning that Kawhi held out for the longest time possible, softening up the wannabe bride until the last second to pull a Houdini. Meaning obviously that all the great potential free agents the Lakers may have optionally pursued signed elsewhere.

Needless to say the Lakers and Lebron could of been today a MUCH MUCH stronger contender - had Bran seen the writing on the wall. But his delusional ego, and his narcissistic and cowardly drive to shortcut to a ring got the better of him - AGAIN.

In the end Bran had to settle for a bankrupt sugar daddy in Cousins, who, like clockwork just lost his fortune to the feds with an ACL. Even the “back up” plans were awful. How long can Larsa James milk AD Simmons is also a big fat question for this season. If that sugar daddy runs like Kyrie or breaks like Cousins… this will become the biggest never ending nightmare since Kobe went down with his Achilles - but Kobe earned his, unlike the fraud.

When you consider Kawhi terrorizes Bran on the court, snatched away a FMVP from Bran, and buried the "herculean EAST run" narrative by winning last year... Kawhi has suddenly turned into one of Bran's greatest nemesis, with 2 rings already to boot.

Do you agree or disagree that the Lebron-Kawhi saga is one of Bran’s biggest career fvck ups? Discuss.

https://i.ibb.co/K6Ssn95/Untitled-1.jpg

MrFonzworth
08-23-2019, 04:20 PM
We get it, it's 2019 and you have more leeway to flaunt your obscure sexual fantasies now than any other point in history. At this point it's an obsession however, and you should be seeking help. Try to find an outlet other than ISH or bad things will happen. I'm worried about you.

-A friend.

Manny98
08-23-2019, 04:23 PM
Df did I just read :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3FBwwRCNTSa52/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 04:46 PM
2 overused and long outted alts crying for attention back-2-back. :(

RealSkipBayless
08-23-2019, 04:49 PM
Lakers did well in free agency. Everyone talks about these "potential free agent signings" Kawhi prevented us from getting. Who were they?

Mr Feeny
08-23-2019, 04:50 PM
He's the greatest player in the history of your franchise.

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 04:54 PM
Lakers did well in free agency. Everyone talks about these "potential free agent signings" Kawhi prevented us from getting. Who were they?

If we hadn't considered Kawhi?

Kemba
Butler
Klay
Rubio
Middleton
Al-Horford
Randle
Bogdanovic
Reddick
DeAndre

etc etc...

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 04:58 PM
He's the greatest player in the history of your franchise.

Kobe
Kareem
Shaq
Magic
Wilt
Lebron
West
Baylor

In that order. :coleman:

RealSkipBayless
08-23-2019, 05:04 PM
If we hadn't considered Kawhi?

Kemba
Butler
Klay
Rubio
Middleton
Al-Horford
Randle
Bogdanovic
Reddick
DeAndre

etc etc...
Kemba is a low efficient budget Kyrie that the Lakers were never considering. Kemba was never looking at us either and was already colluding via agents with Boston before FA began.
Butler wanted Houston or Miami. Wasn't happening
Klay was never leaving unless GS disrespected him with their offer. Which they didn't.
Middleton got a supermax contract with a 5th year that the Lakers could not offer. He wouldn't come regardless.
Al Horford? No way we outbid the Sixers for him.
Bog and Reddick? Don't see a huge gap between them and Green.

Rubio? I guess? Though all the Jazz fans on here say he is trash.

Only ones I could see maybe is Randle and Deandre.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Another one.

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 09:30 PM
Another one.

https://s3.gifyu.com/images/3ec3b61bb9f4f5a1b.gif

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 09:35 PM
Kemba is a low efficient budget Kyrie that the Lakers were never considering. Kemba was never looking at us either and was already colluding via agents with Boston before FA began.
Butler wanted Houston or Miami. Wasn't happening
Klay was never leaving unless GS disrespected him with their offer. Which they didn't.
Middleton got a supermax contract with a 5th year that the Lakers could not offer. He wouldn't come regardless.
Al Horford? No way we outbid the Sixers for him.
Bog and Reddick? Don't see a huge gap between them and Green.

Rubio? I guess? Though all the Jazz fans on here say he is trash.

Only ones I could see maybe is Randle and Deandre.

Lol what? Kemba's a star that we would have easily taken over Rondo and Bradley.

Butler would have signed with us for the right amount as well, and the dude is a certified stud on both ends and would have anchored our defense along with AD.

Klay would have at least considered us considering the paycuts.

We could have had a decent shot at the others as well.

Your boy pooped him pants and in the process fvcked the Lakers... no way to spin that. :oldlol: :oldlol:

fourkicks44
08-23-2019, 09:46 PM
Lol what? Kemba's a star that we would have easily taken over Rondo and Bradley.

Butler would have signed with us for the right amount as well, and the dude is a certified stud on both ends and would have anchored our defense along with AD.

Klay would have at least considered us considering the paycuts.

We could have had a decent shot at the others as well.

Your boy pooped him pants and in the process fvcked the Lakers... no way to spin that. :oldlol: :oldlol:

How do you come to this conclusion?

That's bullshit.

Philadelphia could have offered Butler the most money and an extra year and he declined. He clearly didn't care about money. He wanted his own team and to live in Miami....

Lakers = not Jimmy's team and not in Miami

:confusedshrug:

Wally450
08-23-2019, 10:40 PM
TLDR, Op is a ***.

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 11:10 PM
Only need a few more of my regulars...

Vino24
08-23-2019, 11:12 PM
Every post by op reeks of 2016

305Baller