Bron << Kobe
Rondo > Fisher
Kuzma > Ariza/old Artest
AD >>> Gasol
Dwight > Bynum

There really are no excuses.

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 10:13 PM
Can't find any excuses and I've searched hard!

fourkicks44
08-23-2019, 10:15 PM
Bron << Kobe
Rondo > Fisher
Kuzma > Ariza/old Artest
AD >>> Gasol
Dwight > Bynum

There really are no excuses.

:facepalm

Is this the new narrative is it?

Second time tonight I have read that on here :roll:

You guys make me laugh.

Cleverness
08-23-2019, 10:19 PM
Odom was pretty good during that 2-peat.

Doranku
08-23-2019, 10:19 PM
:facepalm

Is this the new narrative is it?

Second time tonight I have read that on here :roll:

You guys make me laugh.

Bynum's playoff averages:

'09 - 6/4/0
'10 - 9/7/1

The myth of Andrew Bynum being some dominant force during the Lakers championship runs needs to end. Look at those numbers. Look at them!

RRR3
08-23-2019, 10:20 PM
Mamba meltdown

fourkicks44
08-23-2019, 10:27 PM

'09 - 6/4/0
'10 - 9/7/1

The myth of Andrew Bynum being some dominant force during the Lakers championship runs needs to end. Look at those numbers. Look at them!

It's not about Bynum. It's about Dwight.

Have you seen him play the last couple years (which was not often)?

He is cooked, done.

Believe me I also think it is funny that the Lakers just signed him but his career is as good as over.

Comparing peak Bynum (who I agree was overrated) to what ever is left of Dwight today is pretty laughable.

PickernRoller
08-23-2019, 10:29 PM
Peak Bynum was 2012 Bynum lmao... :roll: :roll: :roll:

NBAGOAT
08-23-2019, 10:33 PM
Problem is you can compare the clips to the 90s bulls and the rockets made one major change to a 65 win team. The warriors have 4 all stars and aren’t even top 3 for many people come playoff time. Just a different league.

Add on rondos awful(use Danny green who is better than fisher) and you should be comparing kuzma to Odom since both are 6th men(not sure may slightly lean Odom). Kcp or Bradley vs ariza/artest is a wash. Bynum is overrated those yrs but lol at Dwight.

Would be disappointing if lakers lost but this comparison isn’t too good without context lol.

RRR3
08-23-2019, 10:35 PM
Problem is you can compare the clips to the 90s bulls and the rockets made one major change to a 65 win team. The warriors have 4 all stars and aren’t even top 3 for many people come playoff time. Just a different league.

Add on rondos awful(use Danny green who is better than fisher) and you should be comparing kuzma to Odom since both are 6th men(not sure may slightly lean Odom). Kcp or Bradley vs ariza/artest is a wash. Bynum is overrated those yrs but lol at Dwight.

Would be disappointing if lakers lost but this comparison isn’t too good without context lol.
Odom shits on Kuzma :biggums:

Bradley is trash btw. KCP isnt as good as Ariza or MWP but I think he’s solid.

Wally450
08-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Troll harder.

You're underrating Gasol. He'd hold his own against AD.

NBAGOAT
08-23-2019, 10:43 PM
Odom shits on Kuzma :biggums:

Bradley is trash btw. KCP isnt as good as Ariza or MWP but I think he’s solid.

Tbf ariza and artest weren’t close to their primes. Ik Bradley was trash last yr but guessing one of him or kcp are decent this year. Agree on kuzma last yr but also projecting for improvement.

main point is do you believe those lakers can win a title this yr. I think they can but wouldn’t even be my favorite. If you just want to argue that Kobe is better than current lebron(which I agree with), there are better ways to argue it than saying the lakers could lose this yr with more supporting talent.

scuzzy
08-23-2019, 10:47 PM
Kobe stans really wish that people would forget about Odom

You remember, the guy that was swapped for Shaquille O'neal? :oldlol:

17.1 ppg, 9.7 reb, 4.1 asts?

Mr. 6th man of the year?

2004 Olympian?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

superduper
08-23-2019, 10:50 PM

'09 - 6/4/0
'10 - 9/7/1

It's honestly amazing how much people overrate Bynum and that cast in general.

Yes Gasol was good and Odom was key as well. But they weren't some superstar level players. Bran has played with SO much more help.

SpaceJam
08-24-2019, 12:10 AM
2013 Lakers
Washed up point guard (Nash)
Kobe
All Star power forward (Gasol)
Dwight

7th seed.

2020 Lakers
Washed up point guard (Rondo)
Bron
All Star power forward (Davis)
Dwight

??? seed

Bron finish anywhere higher than 7th and that's just another reason why many people have him above Kobe all-time

Also that isn't including former DPoY Ron Artest, which would have probably been almost equaled out if Iggy had came, but he didn't so 2013 still obviously more stacked.

SpaceJam
08-24-2019, 12:11 AM
2013 Lakers
Washed up point guard (Nash)
Kobe
All Star power forward (Gasol)
Dwight

7th seed.

2020 Lakers
Washed up point guard (Rondo)
Bron
All Star power forward (Davis)
Dwight

??? seed

Bron finish anywhere higher than 7th and that's just another reason why many people have him above Kobe all-time

Also that isn't including former DPoY Ron Artest, which would have probably been almost equaled out if Iggy had came, but he didn't so 2013 still obviously more stacked.

Ayy bro this is thread worthy, I'd 5 star it

SpaceJam
08-24-2019, 12:12 AM
Ayy bro this is thread worthy, I'd 5 star it

Say no more