PDA

View Full Version : Imagine you find out that the hottest woman you've ever seen is really...

Shogon
08-26-2019, 07:41 PM
your biological mother, sister, or daughter... would you still do it?

Proctor
08-26-2019, 07:43 PM
Why would you need to if there are plenty of other great alternatives? I'll take a 9/10 who's not my mother, sister or daughter.

Anyone who answers yes probably fetishized it already anyway

Prometheus
08-26-2019, 07:46 PM
If it's your first cousin, just convert to Islam and then go balls deep.

Shogon
08-26-2019, 07:50 PM
Why would you need to if there are plenty of other great alternatives? I'll take a 9/10 who's not my mother, sister or daughter.

Anyone who answers yes probably fetishized it already anyway

Let's say this girl is an 11/10 and she starts rubbing up on you begging for it whisipering sweet nothings into your ear...

Shogon
08-26-2019, 07:51 PM
If it's your first cousin, just convert to Islam and then go balls deep.

:roll:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l2YWmzOpaGK0b0TZK/giphy.gif

Proctor
08-26-2019, 08:21 PM
Let's say this girl is an 11/10 and she starts rubbing up on you begging for it whisipering sweet nothings into your ear...
Go home and jerk off to it :lol

Shogon
08-26-2019, 08:23 PM
Go home and jerk off to it :lol

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

diamenz
08-26-2019, 08:35 PM
thinking back on some of the hottest, most irresistible women i've ever seen...

i can't lie, i probably would - i'm weak. i would hope it were my daughter or sister though, and not my mother. because that makes it much more okay... right???

Celtics 1825
08-26-2019, 11:43 PM
No, I'm not Alabaman.

bladefd
08-27-2019, 02:26 AM
Ask Trump :cheers:

diamenz
08-27-2019, 06:02 AM
thinking back on some of the hottest, most irresistible women i've ever seen...

i can't lie, i probably would - i'm weak. i would hope it were my daughter or sister though, and not my mother. because that makes it much more okay... right???

wtf was i thinking last night? something is wrong with me.

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 06:49 AM
The sounds like a dumb question and it probably is. The obvious answer is that unless you're from Alabama, I dont imagine that you'd lean that way.

But my girlfriend had some of those reality shows on and I remember two instances of brothers checking out their sisters. I think one was the Kardashian reality shot and another was about those wrestling twins. Not sure which one but in one of them, it was conspicuously creepy. The brother spies on his sister while she's trying on her underwear.

No idea what that was even doing in the post-production edit. Unless it's a storyline. But the girls were stunning and it got me thinking that if those were your sisters, you must might have Alabama thoughts.