PDA

View Full Version : Cousins threatened to kill ex

LukeWalton
08-27-2019, 10:33 AM
what an emotional lesbian

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news-tmz-leaks-recording-demarcus-cousins-allegedly-threatening-kill-ex-girlfriend/?fbclid=IwAR0vHrXQrff_cMdfNgO219Qjgde8ijEfVJf0-wf1U35i1ZkYv3n1ToyRXB4

Haymaker
08-27-2019, 11:36 AM
Hope he ends up in China or Philippines.

Detroit
08-27-2019, 11:42 AM
All because his sour ex wouldn't let HIS son attend his wedding. These hoes be pusing us dudes to the limit, then cry foul if you say something back.

qrich
08-27-2019, 11:53 AM
Cousins went too far, but that ho is a **** of the most epic levels.

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 12:11 PM
That girl sounds like a vile thing. He shouldn't be threatening to hurt anyone, but I can imagine a lot of frustration.

Xiao Yao You
08-27-2019, 12:17 PM
That girl sounds like a vile thing. He shouldn't be threatening to hurt anyone, but I can imagine a lot of frustration.

frustration is Cousins middle name.

FireDavidKahn
08-27-2019, 12:24 PM
All because his sour ex wouldn't let HIS son attend his wedding. These hoes be pusing us dudes to the limit, then cry foul if you say something back.
You must be one of the people who blame women who get raped.:oldlol:

MrFonzworth
08-27-2019, 12:26 PM
Who hasnt threatened to kill their ex at one point

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 12:28 PM
You must be one of the people who blame women who get raped.:oldlol:

I dont. And I agree with him that she's completely out of line for doing that. Imagine some bitter woman not allowing your son to attend your wedding?

To compare that to rape (a situation which involves gratuitous violence by a sexually charged predator) is not only reckless, but stupid.

A woman who gets raped doesnt ask to be raped or in any way impel someone to rape her. This waste of oxygen is actively blocking a kid from attending his dad's wedding. It's night and day.

FKAri
08-27-2019, 12:30 PM
Maybe she'd respect him more if he wasn't such a lesbian.

FireDavidKahn
08-27-2019, 12:47 PM
I dont. And I agree with him that she's completely out of line for doing that. Imagine some bitter woman not allowing your son to attend your wedding?

To compare that to rape (a situation which involves gratuitous violence by a sexually charged predator) is not only reckless, but stupid.

A woman who gets raped doesnt ask to be raped or in any way impel someone to rape her. This waste of oxygen is actively blocking a kid from attending his dad's wedding. It's night and day.
Threatening to shoot someone doesn't involve "gratuitous violence"?:roll: :roll:

Threatening to shoot someone because someone is "out of control" is beyond stupid. Threatening to shoot someone only proves that you (whoever does it) has a pea sized brain and a quick temper who can't control their emotions. Surprise, surprise that is exactly who Cousins is.

qrich
08-27-2019, 12:54 PM
Threatening to shoot someone doesn't involve "gratuitous violence"?:roll: :roll:

Threatening to shoot someone because someone is "out of control" is beyond stupid. Threatening to shoot someone only proves that you (whoever does it) has a pea sized brain and a quick temper who can't control their emotions. Surprise, surprise that is exactly who Cousins is.

You can't defend either party here, no matter how wrong Cousins was, the **** was just as wrong.

bigkingsfan
08-27-2019, 01:09 PM
Hip hop culture.

FireDavidKahn
08-27-2019, 01:23 PM
You can't defend either party here, no matter how wrong Cousins was, the **** was just as wrong.
That I agree with. But when everyone is blaming the woman and excusing Cousins' behavior...they deserve to get called out.

That kid should have been allowed to be there AND Cousins was a piece of shit and 100% wrong for threatening to shoot and kill that kids mother.

qrich
08-27-2019, 01:26 PM
That I agree with. But when everyone is blaming the woman and excusing Cousins' behavior...they deserve to get called out.

That kid should have been allowed to be there AND Cousins was a piece of shit and 100% wrong for threatening to shoot and kill that kids mother.

Yeah, defending Cousins is despicable.

Only one being hurt here is the child.

Haymaker
08-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Cousins is a certified moron. Look at Wade. Same situation with a crazy ex, but Wade was smart. He took custody of the kids and now the b

superduper
08-27-2019, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=Haymaker]Cousins is a certified moron. Look at Wade. Same situation with a crazy ex, but Wade was smart. He took custody of the kids and now the b

HylianNightmare
08-27-2019, 01:32 PM

Xiao Yao You
08-27-2019, 01:41 PM
If Cousin's could remain calm and clear instead of being an emotional lesbian he wouldn't be a career loser.

still have a problem defending the pick and roll

Back In Shape
08-27-2019, 01:51 PM
One thing is for sure, he'll be seeing his son a lot less from now on.

My idiot cousin is like this. He thinks because his sons are biologically his, he can just go get them whenever he wants. He tells everyone "they are MY sons, I don't need permission from anyone to see them". We are like, Uhh yeah you do. The lady who is raising them and taking care of them when you are out all night on weekends with your friends, you need permission from that person. He just replies that if his sons want to see him, that's all that matters. Let's just say, that his ass learned the hard way in the last couple of years that he's dead wrong, even if he won't admit it.

People this dumb should be sterilized

lilteapot
08-27-2019, 02:18 PM
That bitch is selfish. I have no problem with this.

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 02:33 PM

I don't think you understand what gratuitous means.
L ody is defending an idiot who threatened to shoot someone.

Celtics 1825
08-27-2019, 04:51 PM
Not like she had anything to worry about anyway, Cousins can't shoot.