PDA

View Full Version : The first NBA player that comes to your mind when you hear the following words

Dr Hawk
08-30-2019, 07:31 AM
Afro:
NBA:
Playoffs:
Fear:
Skill:
Brute:
"You won't get past me":

FKAri
08-30-2019, 10:03 PM
Afro: Dr. J
NBA: Jerry West
Playoffs: ???
Fear: Kermit Washington
Skill: Pistol Pete
Brute: Charles Oakley
"You won't get past me": Gary Payton

MrFonzworth
08-30-2019, 10:06 PM
Afro: Wallace
NBA: Jordan
Playoffs: LeBron
Fear: McConnell
Skill: Kobe
Brute: McConnell
"You won't get past me": McConnell

Wally450
08-30-2019, 10:07 PM
Afro: Ben Wallace
NBA: Jerry West
Playoffs: LeBron James
Fear: Kobe Bryant
Skill:Kobe Bryant
Brute:LeBron James
"You won't get past me":Ben Wallace

My choices.

qrich
08-31-2019, 05:20 AM
Afro: big ben
NBA: jordan
Playoffs: jordan
Fear: KG
Skill: Duncan
Brute: maggette
"You won't get past me": Pat bev

PickernRoller
08-31-2019, 05:55 AM
Afro: Kobe
NBA: Jordan
Playoffs: Jordan
Fear: Hakeem
Skill: Kobe
Brute: Shaq
"You won't get past me": Boris Diaw

BarberSchool
08-31-2019, 12:40 PM
Afro:
NBA:
Playoffs:
Fear:
Skill:
Brute:
"You won't get past me":
Afro: Robert Horry always had the cleanest tapered fro.

NBA: Magic/Bird rivalry

Playoffs: 90's Knicks frontcourt players getting sh!t on by Michael & Scottie are the first faces that come to mind. (you can hate me now, but i wont stop now)

Fear: The look on Deandre Jordan/Dwight Howard/Ben Wallace's face as they attempt a free throw in fourth quarter of a playoff game. It was so hilarious cause these dudes try to portray strong fearless types, but the fear in those moments of playoff games was the strongest palpable fear in recent NBA history.

Skill: Mahmoud Abdul Rauf was one of the most ornately skilled players to ever play. Played in an era before his talents could fully be maximized.

Brute: Shaq's "reverse pivot" tricep strike to the faces of opponents is the definition of Brute. It's also an offensive foul.

You won't get past me: Corny thing no one except the faceless silhouette on AND1 t-shirts says...

Dr Hawk
08-31-2019, 02:20 PM
Afro: Robert Horry always had the cleanest tapered fro.

NBA: Magic/Bird rivalry

Playoffs: 90's Knicks frontcourt players getting sh!t on by Michael & Scottie are the first faces that come to mind. (you can hate me now, but i wont stop now)

Fear: The look on Deandre Jordan/Dwight Howard/Ben Wallace's face as they attempt a free throw in fourth quarter of a playoff game. It was so hilarious cause these dudes try to portray strong fearless types, but the fear in those moments of playoff games was the strongest palpable fear in recent NBA history.

Skill: Mahmoud Abdul Rauf was one of the most ornately skilled players to ever play. Played in an era before his talents could fully be maximized.

Brute: Shaq's "reverse pivot" tricep strike to the faces of opponents is the definition of Brute. It's also an offensive foul.

You won't get past me: Corny thing no one except the faceless silhouette on AND1 t-shirts says...

Great answer!

Stringer Bell
08-31-2019, 09:04 PM
Afro: Dr. J
NBA: West
Playoffs: Iverson. Because I thought of Jim Mora

Im so nba'd out
08-31-2019, 11:10 PM
Afro: Dr J
NBA:Jordan
Playoffs: Kobe
Fear: Joe Johnson