08-31-2019, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZHBAtruj4

Nothing like using his own words. KoBe WaS bla bla bla. Stfu nerds

AirTupac
08-31-2019, 01:05 PM
"Did I work hard in practice? No, never."

BarberSchool
08-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Nicca was 7'2" and 360lbs in the early 00's. AND was allowed to shove his tricep thru defenders faces while reverse pivoting into them. No matter how big or strong a defender is, when your face/head is forced upward or backward, your spinal column forces your body backwards.

He didn't have to work hard.

Shogon
08-31-2019, 01:15 PM
Shaq is the type that is so sensitive that you can't even make a valid criticism of him that HE SAID FIRST AND TOTALLY AGREES WITH unless he is in the room with you saying it first.

In other words... too much time had passed since Shaq talked about it himself and Kobe came out of no where and said that shit and so it stung, even if Shaq agreed.

That's how he operates.

AirTupac
08-31-2019, 01:27 PM
Nicca was 7'2" and 360lbs in the early 00's. AND was allowed to shove his tricep thru defenders faces while reverse pivoting into them. No matter how big or strong a defender is, when your face/head is forced upward or backward, your spinal column forces your body backwards.

He didn't have to work hard.

Great argument. "Player doesnt have to work hard, he's big". Cringe ass idiot

AirTupac
08-31-2019, 01:27 PM
Shaq is the type that is so sensitive that you can't even make a valid criticism of him that HE SAID FIRST AND TOTALLY AGREES WITH unless he is in the room with you saying it first.

In other words... too much time had passed since Shaq talked about it himself and Kobe came out of no where and said that shit and so it stung, even if Shaq agreed.

That's how he operates.

You actually hit it bang on. Shaq's peculiar.

BarberSchool
08-31-2019, 01:28 PM
Great argument. "Player doesnt have to work hard, he's big". Cringe ass idiotThat's what you took away from what I typed ? :roll:

ralph_i_el
08-31-2019, 01:28 PM
If Shaq worked too hard on practice he probably would have worn out his feet and knees even faster.

AirTupac
08-31-2019, 01:30 PM
That's what you took away from what I typed ? :roll:

You literally implied he doesn't need to practice because he can do what he wants because he's big. It illustrates how little sports you have been involved in. Armchair expert.

AirTupac
08-31-2019, 01:30 PM
If Shaq worked too hard on practice he probably would have worn out his feet and knees even faster.

Shaq had a long career. Shaq also came into the season 30-40 pounds overweight. You know whats hard on the knees as a 7 footer? Weight. You can figure the rest out.