PDA

View Full Version : So I guess Chris Paul will be on the Thunder at least till December.

Kblaze8855
09-03-2019, 07:02 AM
Since much of the league cant be traded till then. May be there the whole year(lets please drop the idea that anyone is untradable in this league of insane deals though...hes already been traded once).

Paul
Danillo
Adams

Not an awful top 3.....they have some potential to play good D with the role players there.

Where do you imagine they rank come the new year?

I think they will be better than expected...and better than the front office wants them to be....then trade 2 or 3 of the vets before the deadline to go full tank mode.

No reason to have vets on a team like this.

Akeem34TheDream
09-03-2019, 07:12 AM
10th~11th by new year. Paul got old and will have even less impact. And will care less. Also i am high on young teams like Mavs, Pelicans ans Kings so yeah.

Proctor
09-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Paul will get injured and milk the recovery period and quit on his team while they falter.

RRR3
09-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Paul will get injured and milk the recovery period and quit on his team while they falter.
Just like your hero.

RealSkipBayless
09-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Just like your hero.
Tim Duncan?

AlternativeAcc.
09-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Lol @ not mentioning SGA as if he wont be better than everyone in the OP this year.

Adam's is garbage dude, this ain't the 90s where stiff bums were considered good centers

Gotta have skill and high bball IQ these days, Adam's is clumsy and slow to process the game - trash

sdot_thadon
09-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Sad as it may sound, Okc is probably betting on him getting injured during the season and sitting games. Otherwise he will have them in an unfavorable position to tank. Part of me thinks he may even have them overachieve for a stretch if he can remain healthy, but they shouldn't be a playoff team in this west.

superduper
09-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Lol @ not mentioning SGA as if he wont be better than everyone in the OP this year.

Adam's is garbage dude, this ain't the 90s where stiff bums were considered good centers

Gotta have skill and high bball IQ these days, Adam's is clumsy and slow to process the game - trash

Wtf? No wonder you stan Bran.

Adams is a very good center and has above average IQ as well. He's a very unselfish big who is one of the best rebounders in the league and can absolutely play a Bogut type of roll. Adams is also good on offense now and can hit his FTs. Every single contending team would love to have Adams including your hero LeHalp.

Ainosterhaspie
09-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Wtf? No wonder you stan Bran.

Adams is a very good center and has above average IQ as well. He's a very unselfish big who is one of the best rebounders in the league and can absolutely play a Bogut type of roll. Adams is also good on offense now and can hit his FTs. Every single contending team would love to have Adams including your hero LeHalp.
I wonder what Adams' rebound numbers will look like now that he doesn't have to let Russ grab 'em all.

keep-itreal
09-03-2019, 04:03 PM
He better not interfere SGA's development. SGA is the next big thing :bowdown:

MrFonzworth
09-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Championship or bust. No excuses.

Smoke117
09-03-2019, 10:07 PM
He better not interfere SGA's development. SGA is the next big thing :bowdown:

SGA is the next big nothing. His ceiling is basically a borderline all star, maybe make the all star game a couple times. Chris Paul at 34 this next season will still be better than he ever will be in his prime.

imdaman99
09-03-2019, 10:16 PM
A better team than Westbrook had around him his MVP season. Plus Adams is better now. I expect them to battle it out for the 8th seed but I don't think that's what the Thunder want. They will prob trade him before they get too many wins.

GimmeThat
09-03-2019, 10:23 PM
I think they come close to sub.500 at home, but the road record just won't be there

Proctor
09-03-2019, 10:24 PM
I think they come close to sub.500 at home, but the road record just won't be there
I think they'll also go undefeated in games where they outscore the opponent

Mask the Embiid
09-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Chris Paul might **** around and have that team in the playoff hunt while yall bullshitin'

sportjames23
09-04-2019, 05:43 AM

Just like your hero.

Tim Duncan?

This shit escalated quickly.

Smoke117
09-04-2019, 05:45 AM
This shit escalated quickly.

Escalated how? Proctor, that little snatch, has been salty about Chris Paul since he sent his championship Spurs packing in 2015. Everyone of his opinions have long been a joke. He's, frankly, just boring at this point. You just know what you are going to expect from his bot mind these days.

Doranku
09-04-2019, 05:56 AM
Just like your hero.

Your hero literally JUST did that last year. :lol