PDA

View Full Version : I cant decide if id rather have Shawn Marion today or Peja.

Kblaze8855
09-03-2019, 07:29 PM
For different reasons they would both be perfect in the right system.

They might both be 4s depending on the team.....Peja having some defensive issues at times but taking 10 threes a game at 42-45%.

Marion having some shooting issues but defending perhaps the entire NBA aside from the 2-3 good scoring big bodied centers and the 2-3 quickest points.

And both of their waknesses werent as weak as people think. Marion shot 40% from 3 with that ugly ass form one year though he totally stopped on the Mavs. And ive seen Peja play some lockdown D in brief stretches(very brief). Playing another stretch 4 hed be ok.

Im not sure who id go with....but id have to pay them both almost 200 million in a league Middleton gets 180 wouldnt I? Marion at least would be a threat to rack up all NBA teams and defensive accolades to get into supermax territory and annoy you with an outrageous demand so you have to let him walk then win 14 games like the Hornets and Kemba.

qrich
09-03-2019, 08:09 PM
I'd go with Marion, in all honesty.

His defensive versatility without being a seethe on offense is what does it for me. AK is a guy I'd have loved to see in today's game.

Kblaze8855
09-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Id like to see Marion, AK, and Pippen play for Mike "Switch everything" Woodson in a lineup with prime Noah at center.

Pippen
AK
Marion
Noah

Something like that for a few minutes of intense playoff ball trying to maintain a late lead.

Obviously they would have shooting issues but I just wanna watch a team try to exploit them with the pick and roll spamming we have now.