PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barnes: "Kobe > LeBron (MJ and Kobe 2 greatest ever)"

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 07:05 PM
https://www.talkbasket.net/51964-matt-barnes-the-talk-is-now-mj-or-lebron-but-i-dont-understand-how-lebron-jumped-kobe

Interviewer: "Now you got to play with Kobe after. And again, like I said, you can't go wrong with either. Kobe and Mike are the two best to me that I've seen."

Barnes: "I agree. It's crazy to me how people jump LeBron. The talk is now MJ/LeBron, and I don't understand how LeBron jumped Kobe. Like that shit trips me out."

Interviewer: "Every single dude that I've spoke to that's played in the league it's like, 'Yo, it's Kobe and Mike. It's Kobe and Mike.'"

https://media.giphy.com/media/GV3aYiEP8qbao/giphy.gif

StrongLurk
09-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Anyone who thinks Kobe is the 2nd best player ever is extremely ignorant.

I actually think if you replaced Kobe's whole career with Durant then Durant would have had more success than Kobe did. I mean, Durant is just as good as Kobe is the playoffs, and MUCH better than Kobe was in the finals.

MJ is GOAT tho.

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 08:58 PM

I actually think if you replaced Kobe's whole career with Durant then Durant would have had more success than Kobe did. I mean, Durant is just as good as Kobe is the playoffs, and MUCH better than Kobe was in the finals.

MJ is GOAT tho.

KD couldn't win with Westbrook and Harden and had to join a 73-win stacked team that had already won without him to finally get over the hump.

You're probably like 13 so that explains your retarded ignorance. :lol

StrongLurk
09-06-2019, 09:05 PM
KD couldn't win with Westbrook and Harden and had to join a 73-win stacked team that had already won without him to finally get over the hump.

You're probably like 13 so that explains your retarded ignorance. :lol

Durant had one season with Westbrook/Harden when they were both elite players and lost to Lebron/the Heat in the finals which was a really good team. Durant in those finals was better than most of Kobe's finals performances.

It is a different era for top heavy teams compared to the lackluster late 90's/early 2000s for top heavy teams.

Those 00-02 Lakers wouldn't have beat the 2012 Miami Heat either because while Shaq and 01/02 Kobe were elite, the rest of the Lakers were not.

Durant's first 8 years in the league were better than Kobe's first 8 years, which means Durant would have won at least 4 rings with Shaq 96-04.

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Durant had one season with Westbrook/Harden when they were both elite players and lost to Lebron/the Heat in the finals which was a really good team. Durant in those finals was better than most of Kobe's finals performances.

It is a different era for top heavy teams compared to the lackluster late 90's/early 2000s for top heavy teams.

Those 00-02 Lakers wouldn't have beat the 2012 Miami Heat either because while Shaq and 01/02 Kobe were elite, the rest of the Lakers were not.

Durant's first 8 years in the league were better than Kobe's first 8 years, which means Durant would have won at least 4 rings with Shaq 96-04.

Triggered!!

Homie over here writing thesis-long dissertations about hypotheticals based on absolutely nothing except his own weird little feelings/biases.

Imagine caring so much about another grown man's legacy.

:roll: :banana: :lol

sdot_thadon
09-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Triggered!!

Homie over here writing thesis-long dissertations about hypotheticals based on absolutely nothing except his own weird little feelings/biases.

yet you found it important to start this thread......:biggums:

StrongLurk
09-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Triggered!!

Imagine struggling to get through 5 sentences :hammerhead:

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 09:16 PM
yet you found it important to start this thread......:biggums:

Yet you found it important to respond......... :biggums: :kobe: :lebronamazed:

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Imagine struggling to get through 5 sentences :hammerhead:

Imagine being a keyboard warrior and pretending to know more about basketball than actual NBA players. :dancin

sdot_thadon
09-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Yet you found it important to respond......... :biggums: :kobe: :lebronamazed:
I just get a kick out of the irony at play.

Smoke117
09-06-2019, 09:24 PM

MJ is GOAT tho.

Exactly. He's closer to 10 than he is to 1, so any time someone says he's the 2nd greatest ever to MJ his opinion basically loses all credibility.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Yeah, the second greatest 2 guard.

The second best player of ALL TIME is funny. MJ and KAJ are atop the food chain.

IllegalD
09-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Yeah, the second greatest 2 guard.

The second best player of all-time is funny. MJ and KAJ are atop the food chain.

KAJ? The guy that needed Magic and Big O to win all his rings...?

:biggums:

StrongLurk
09-06-2019, 09:34 PM

KAJ has 6 rings, 6MVPS, and 2 Finals MVPS

Kobe has 5 rings, 1MVP, and 2 Finals MVPS.

Granted, we could provide you a lot more context as to why KAJ>Kobe, but you cant handle reading more than 2 sentences per post so...

RRR3
09-06-2019, 09:35 PM

The guy that was better than Kobe at basketball.

SpaceJam
09-06-2019, 09:52 PM
IllegalD getting poleaxed in his own thread

My guy StrongLurk post a reasonable explanation why KD would do better in Kobe's position

IllegalD....TRIGGERED OMG IMAGINE CARING ABOUT A LEGACY.

What a tard :roll:

bison
09-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Lawful good: lebron
Neutral good: Jordan
Chaotic good: kobe

:rockon:

3ball
09-06-2019, 10:31 PM

MJ is GOAT tho.
What's the argument for Lebron > Kobe...... without using stats???

Is there one?

Or is stats the only argument Lebron has on Kobe?

Regarding Durant - why couldn't he win with Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka, while Kobe won with much less?...

Obviously, your stats don't tell the whole story, do they?... There must be something about the WAY these players get there stats and their leadership that impacts teammates and makes a big difference....

Kobe > Durant ... superior repertoire, superior strength, superior post game, superior passing, attracts more doubles/forces defense to adjust more, superior mentality and leadership

superduper
09-06-2019, 10:31 PM
It's HILARIOUS the absolute psychotic episode of denial everybody goes into when 90% of people who have touched an NBA court and especially high iq defenders say Kobe > Bran.

Everyone loses their shit and their sanity :oldlol:

Just accept the truth you fools :rockon:

superduper
09-06-2019, 10:33 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ofSBs4Q1f8Q4aRFkc/giphy.gif

Bronbron23
09-06-2019, 10:55 PM

MJ is GOAT tho.
Maybe not second best player ever but an argument could be made that he's better than Bron. I like both but don't have either as second best all time. It's hard to say that players opinions who actually played against these guys are ignorant.

tpols
09-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Kobe absolutely shits on LeBron when it comes to basketball.

That wouldn't be the case if LeBron had a post and off ball game and good intangibles...

But he doesn't. He's a tall Westbrook.

VictorMosquito
09-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Triggered!!

:roll::roll::roll:

stalkerforlife
09-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Another one.

Ainosterhaspie
09-07-2019, 02:37 AM
There is no rational argument for Kobe over LeBron. It is an asinine position.

LeBron was better as a young player immediately taking the reigns instead of coming off the bench. LeBron is better as an older player. LeBron had a better peak. LeBron has had a longer prime. LeBron has more MVPs, more finals MVPs and more first team all NBAs. LeBron shoots better from three and at the rim, the two best places to get points. LeBron is a better rebounder and passer. LeBron is the better defender. He has better size in a sport where being bigger is better. LeBron has more playoff buzzer beaters and game winning shots. LeBron is better in every single statistal measure. Not just a few, all of them. LeBron was 16-6 head to head against Kobe, equivalent to a 59 win pace.

Kobe is that guy who was whirling his swords around that got shot by Indiana Jones and LeBron is Indiana Jones.

Smoke117
09-07-2019, 02:41 AM
What's the argument for Lebron > Kobe...... without using stats???

Is there one?

Or is stats the only argument Lebron has on Kobe?

Regarding Durant - why couldn't he win with Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka, while Kobe won with much less?...

Obviously, your stats don't tell the whole story, do they?... There must be something about the WAY these players get there stats and their leadership that impacts teammates and makes a big difference....

Kobe > Durant ... superior repertoire, superior strength, superior post game, superior passing, attracts more doubles/forces defense to adjust more, superior mentality and leadership

Of course you raise up Kobe. He's generally considered top 10 or just outside. He's no threat to MJ. You latch onto everything where he's better than LeBron because you know it's no threat to MJ as nobody would ever call Kobe the GOAT, but they will call LeBron the GOAT. Honestly, the fact that I know this is just sad. That's how ****ing transparently pathetic and obsessive you have been over years now that everything you say is instantly identifiable. Lunatics like you are why I stay away from this board weeks at a time.

PickernRoller
09-07-2019, 03:58 AM
OP got the usual roaches in a spin.

and obvs. ANOTHER ONE! + ANOTHER ONE!

LAL
09-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Kobe absolutely shits on LeBron when it comes to basketball.

That wouldn't be the case if LeBron had a post and off ball game and good intangibles...

But he doesn't. He's a tall Westbrook.
Imagine him playing in a triangle offense, plus having the coach and older teammates telling you to "tone it down".
Lebron got everyone fooled with his ghetto style lebron ball system. Atletic and ordinary ballhogging basketball player chasing stats from day one.

ImKobe
09-07-2019, 10:19 AM
There is no rational argument for Kobe over LeBron. It is an asinine position.

LeBron was better as a young player immediately taking the reigns instead of coming off the bench. LeBron is better as an older player. LeBron had a better peak. LeBron has had a longer prime. LeBron has more MVPs, more finals MVPs and more first team all NBAs. LeBron shoots better from three and at the rim, the two best places to get points. LeBron is a better rebounder and passer. LeBron is the better defender. He has better size in a sport where being bigger is better. LeBron has more playoff buzzer beaters and game winning shots. LeBron is better in every single statistal measure. Not just a few, all of them. LeBron was 16-6 head to head against Kobe, equivalent to a 59 win pace.

Kobe is that guy who was whirling his swords around that got shot by Indiana Jones and LeBron is Indiana Jones.

Lebron was ~1 year older and got drafted to a bad team with no immediate pressure to make the Playoffs, Kobe had to prove himself off the bench and it only took him a year to become an all-star, just as same as Lebron.

Lebron has more regular season awards but Kobe was a better Playoff performer when it came to winning championships. Kobe was an elite defensive player for most of his career while Lebron wasn't considered one until his 7th season and that lasted about 5 years. Lebron hasn't made an All-NBA Defensive Team since 2014. Lebron has 6 All-NBA Defensive teams to Kobe's 12, Kobe's an 18x All-Star to Lebron's 15, has led the Regular Season in total points 4 times to Lebron's 1 season in 2008. Kobe's 5/7 in the Finals vs Lebron's pathetic 3/9 record.

Head-to-Head Regular Season records mean very little when most of Lebron's wins came after Kobe was old on rebuilding teams, they played eachother two times a year at best and usually early/mid-way into the season.

Kobe and Lebron were expected to meet in the Finals and Lebron failed to get there despite having the #1 seed in his Conference in 2009 and 2010. Lebron at his peak in 2009 went on National TV and said that Kobe's the better player.

Statistics mean very little when almost all of Lebron's great Playoff runs have come in a watered-down 3-point shooting era where a guy like Westbrook can average 32/11/10 followed by two other triple-double seasons. Is Westbrook a better rebounder and passer than Lebron because of his statistical averages? Is James Harden a better scorer than Lebron because he averaged 36 points for a whole season? NBA has moved away from physical defense and slow-paced half-court offense; an era which Kobe did most of his damage in.

It's almost like comparing Peyton Manning to Tom Brady. Do you care about numbers or do you care about winning? Kobe is unselfish to a fault while Lebron has always played for his stats, as proven below:

https://frowningclown.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lebron-check-my-stats.jpg

If you want stats, Lebron averaged 26 points for 2 out of his 3 title runs and that was in his prime (2013, 2016). Kobe averaged 29 and 27 points for his title runs in 2001 and 2002 and also won B2B titles in 2009, 2010, averaging 30 and 29 points in B2B runs. Kobe's still the only player in history to record 3 straight 600+ point post-season runs.

There's nothing that puts Lebron above Kobe. Your argument is based on media awards and inflated stats in one of the weakest defensive eras in league history.

superduper
09-07-2019, 10:40 AM
We never lose.

Anotha one.

Hey Yo
09-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Lebron was ~1 year older and got drafted to a bad team with no immediate pressure to make the Playoffs, Kobe had to prove himself off the bench and it only took him a year to become an all-star, just as same as Lebron.

Lebron has more regular season awards but Kobe was a better Playoff performer when it came to winning championships. Kobe was an elite defensive player for most of his career while Lebron wasn't considered one until his 7th season and that lasted about 5 years. Lebron hasn't made an All-NBA Defensive Team since 2014. Lebron has 6 All-NBA Defensive teams to Kobe's 12, Kobe's an 18x All-Star to Lebron's 15, has led the Regular Season in total points 4 times to Lebron's 1 season in 2008. Kobe's 5/7 in the Finals vs Lebron's pathetic 3/9 record.

Head-to-Head Regular Season records mean very little when most of Lebron's wins came after Kobe was old on rebuilding teams, they played eachother two times a year at best and usually early/mid-way into the season.

Kobe and Lebron were expected to meet in the Finals and Lebron failed to get there despite having the #1 seed in his Conference in 2009 and 2010. Lebron at his peak in 2009 went on National TV and said that Kobe's the better player.

Statistics mean very little when almost all of Lebron's great Playoff runs have come in a watered-down 3-point shooting era where a guy like Westbrook can average 32/11/10 followed by two other triple-double seasons. Is Westbrook a better rebounder and passer than Lebron because of his statistical averages? Is James Harden a better scorer than Lebron because he averaged 36 points for a whole season? NBA has moved away from physical defense and slow-paced half-court offense; an era which Kobe did most of his damage in.

It's almost like comparing Peyton Manning to Tom Brady. Do you care about numbers or do you care about winning? Kobe is unselfish to a fault while Lebron has always played for his stats, as proven below:

https://frowningclown.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lebron-check-my-stats.jpg

If you want stats, Lebron averaged 26 points for 2 out of his 3 title runs and that was in his prime (2013, 2016). Kobe averaged 29 and 27 points for his title runs in 2001 and 2002 and also won B2B titles in 2009, 2010, averaging 30 and 29 points in B2B runs. Kobe's still the only player in history to record 3 straight 600+ point post-season runs.

There's nothing that puts Lebron above Kobe. Your argument is based on media awards and inflated stats in one of the weakest defensive eras in league history.
Kobe wouldn't have had to come off the bench if he didn't cry his way to LA. He would have been Calapari's starting rookie SG from day one if he wasn't such a spoiled entitled bitch.

LOL @ comparing 2nd option Kobe numbers who got much less attention from defenses to 1st option James numbers who got 3x the attention from opposing D's

:roll:

tpols
09-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Barnes said kobe was like a beautiful mind. :oldlol:

people dont understand the nuances of how he broke shit down in the lab...

Manny98
09-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Who df would care about what Matt Barnes says :roll:

3ball
09-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Here's the tangible, non-vague weaknesses and reasons Lebron < MJ/Kobe

- sub-par shooting and FT touch

- doesn't dominate the post

- doesn't have a good mid-range game

- only elite with a live dribble

- turnover-prone; 3+ TO for basically every playoff run

- developed "choker" label from a few key chokes, underperformances, and/or losses as the favorite

- lacks killer instinct, "assassin" mentality

- not a great combo leaper - primarily a 1-foot leaper

- bulky physique not ideal for mitigating high traffic or unspaced areas without bully-ball

- turns teammates into spot-up shooters due to his ball-dominant skillset and lack of off-ball game

- can't play off teammates due to ball-dominant skillset

- fields low-assist, low ball-movement teams due to his ball-dominant skillset

- loses in the championship to teams that have more team assists and better ball movement - his teams get massively out-assisted in the championship

- lacks off-ball and catch-and-shoot skillset, so he doesn't fit with other ball-handlers - shooters are the only player-type that excels alongside him

- puts a ceiling on his teams by having a skillset that only shooters can excel alongside

- his rosters have high turnover because his skillset restriction to ball-dominance fits with so few player-types (shooters)

- nobody wants to play with him because they know that only shooters excel with him and he turns everyone into spot-up shooters

- only an elite defender from 09-13'... 1-way player in recent years

- only played at MVP level for 5 years (09-13') - hasn't won mvp in 7 years (since 13')

- his ball-dominant skillset (teammates become spot-up shooters) doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop for ready-made veteran stars and teams

- lacks elite footwork/fakes, which limits repertoire and the ways he can get off a jumper compared to Kobe or MJ

- not a pure scorer and naturally a low-volume shooter because of it - i.e. limited repertoire/footwork/fakes and also passive/non-aggressive nature

- shoots poorly when forced to undertake high volume, due to the greater jumpshooting required, and the aforementioned limitations on repertoire/footwork/fakes

- Doesn't command double-teams due to lack of pure shooting or scoring, so defenses can stay at home and.lock down teammates (Stan Van Gundy's strategy in the 09' ECF)

superduper
09-07-2019, 03:42 PM

What about what FMVP Andre Iguodala says?

https://twitter.com/Irv_Do/status/1143275236017635328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143275236017635328&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.si.com%2Fnba%2F2019%2F06 %2F25%2Fandre-iguodala-lebron-james-kobe-bryant-harder-guard-reactions

StrongLurk
09-07-2019, 10:59 PM
If Kobe is the second best ever then why is his resume AND his stats so underwhelming compared to one, MJ himself, and two, the rest of the top 8-10 other players?

You can talk about how skilled Kobe was all you want (he was a great athlete too), but his career in the actual basketball games was not the 2nd best ever.

FKAri
09-07-2019, 11:17 PM
West, Kareem, Magic, Oscar, Bird:
Lebron > Kobe
Kobe stans: "Ya but what do Matt Barnes and MJ's son say?"

Doranku
09-07-2019, 11:51 PM

Durant got outplayed by Westbrook in the WCF during his MVP year. :lol Imagine if Kobe lost to the Spurs in '08 while getting outplayed by Gasol.

VictorMosquito
09-08-2019, 01:10 AM
OP got em DANCIN:dancin

superduper
09-08-2019, 03:22 AM
And.... anotha one.

SpaceJam
09-08-2019, 05:04 AM
Barnes couldn't even stop DFish from running through the mother of his children, pass. Bring me something more tangible

brutalBBQ
09-08-2019, 05:20 AM
Matt Barnes comes off like that try hard guy from high school that was into hip hop and smoked weed because he copied everything he studied from The Source magazine.

ImKobe
09-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Kobe wouldn't have had to come off the bench if he didn't cry his way to LA. He would have been Calapari's starting rookie SG from day one if he wasn't such a spoiled entitled bitch.

LOL @ comparing 2nd option Kobe numbers who got much less attention from defenses to 1st option James numbers who got 3x the attention from opposing D's

:roll:

So a 17 y.o had the power to just force his way to the Lakers by himself? :lol It's like Jerry West had nothing to do with wanting Kobe on his team after he had impressed him in workouts. Players just choose to go wherever they want, even as teenagers with late-lottery projections. :rolleyes:

2nd options apparently lead their teams in shot attempts, assists and minutes :rolleyes:

Oh yes, Kobe received 3x less defensive attention in one of the toughest defensive eras compared to Lebron playing in the weakest defensive era since the 60s. :lol

LAmbruh
09-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Add Matt Barnes to that exclusive collection of

-Stephen Jackson
-Kenyon Martin

:yaohappy:

LAL
09-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Barnes couldn't even stop DFish from running through the mother of his children, pass. Bring me something more tangible
Delonte West

Real14
09-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Who would definitely give a f.uck about what a lebron troll Manny98 has to say??:biggums:

GimmeThat
09-08-2019, 09:06 AM
People make these statements because it seems as if Lebron learmed his game from Kobe. But the crowd fails to see Lebrons similarity to MJ, thanks to Pippen. People forget how Lebrons rivalry with Carmelo help shaped his game. And overall this statement is just underestimating Lebrons defense.

Real14
09-08-2019, 09:07 AM
People make these statements because it seems as if Lebron learmed his game from Kobe. But the crowd fails to see Lebrons similarity to MJ, thanks to Pippen. People forget how Lebrons rivalry with Carmelo help shaped his game. And overall this statement is just underestimating Lebrons defense.

PickernRoller
09-08-2019, 09:12 AM

clipps
09-08-2019, 09:16 AM
Kobe was really good at basketball.

StrongLurk
09-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Durant got outplayed by Westbrook in the WCF during his MVP year. :lol Imagine if Kobe lost to the Spurs in '08 while getting outplayed by Gasol.

If Westbrook outplayed Durant that series, it was by a slim margin.

Meanwhile, Kobe has been outplayed by a teammate in AT LEAST 10 playoff series.

Oh, and the 14 Spurs are > 08 Spurs. Of course, 14 Westbrook is probably a better player than 08 Gasol.

Also, answer my earlier post. If Kobe is the second best ever then why is his resume AND his stats so underwhelming compared to one, MJ himself, and two, the rest of the top 8-10 other players?

Kobe has 1 MVP, 2 Finals MVPs, and only 2 scoring titles for a guy who is hyped as a top 3 scorer ever? If Kobe was 2nd best of all time, then why don't his accolades or stats show that?

superduper
09-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Add Matt Barnes to that exclusive collection of

-Stephen Jackson
-Kenyon Martin

:yaohappy:

Why did you leave out:

Andre Iguodala
Dwyane Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
etc etc?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/08ff37468baeb3cf0f2eb63e1b2f087b/tenor.gif

G0ATbe
09-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Why did you leave out:

Andre Iguodala
Dwyane Wade
Dirk Nowitzki
etc etc?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/08ff37468baeb3cf0f2eb63e1b2f087b/tenor.gif[/IMG]
You can shave 1 name off that joke of a list:yaohappy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/cavaliersnation.com/2018/03/29/dwyane-wade-says-lebron-is-one-or-two-greatest-of-all-time/amp/

3ball
09-08-2019, 12:51 PM
If Westbrook outplayed Durant that series, it was by a slim margin.

Meanwhile, Kobe has been outplayed by a teammate in AT LEAST 10 playoff series.

Oh, and the 14 Spurs are > 08 Spurs. Of course, 14 Westbrook is probably a better player than 08 Gasol.

Also, answer my earlier post. If Kobe is the second best ever then why is his resume AND his stats so underwhelming compared to one, MJ himself, and two, the rest of the top 8-10 other players?

Kobe has 1 MVP, 2 Finals MVPs, and only 2 scoring titles for a guy who is hyped as a top 3 scorer ever? If Kobe was 2nd best of all time, then why don't his accolades or stats show that?
It's a function of recent times and how people have rated Lebron

Shannon Sharpe, Cowherd, and numerous other people on the Lebron team will tell you that Lebron = MJ despite 3 less rings, 3 less FMVP's, 1 less MVP, 9 less scoring titles and 1 less dpoy, while playing more seasons

They think his 16' Finals overcomes all this - similarly, Kobe's rings in 09/10 with only one other star gets similar credit among Kobe fans - other than MJ, this was the only time a star won multiple rings with 1 all-star teammate, except Shaq (who had Kobe), and Hakeem (when MJ was out of the league)

LostCause
09-08-2019, 05:52 PM

Nah I don

Keno
09-08-2019, 06:19 PM
matt barnes is a known kobe stan, so take his opinion with a grain of salt. anyone with any sort of iq and no bias could see and tell you that bron shits all over kobe in every aspect of ball.

PickernRoller
09-08-2019, 06:23 PM
This Matt Barnes?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0HlUH6eDIyq3ASwo/giphy.gif

LeCramp
09-08-2019, 06:44 PM
matt barnes is a known kobe stan, so take his opinion with a grain of salt. anyone with any sort of iq and no bias could see and tell you that bron shits all over kobe in every aspect of ball.

I respect your answer, but nobody will take your opinion over an NBA star who played against kobe and lebron, and he is not the only one to say it, just relax ok? people like you make the forum look bad, just leave :mad:

egokiller
09-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Another one.