PDA

View Full Version : Donowan Mitchell is a bum...

90sgoat
09-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Judging by the FIBA World Cup.

Not saying he is useless, but honestly, I fail to see what it is he can do, that some rando from Brazil couldn't do.

GreatHILL
09-09-2019, 10:02 AM
all usa players are bums on that roster

90sgoat
09-09-2019, 10:02 AM
all usa players are bums on that roster

Mitchell is just so average looking.

I don't get it.

Why is he considered "Someone"

GreatHILL
09-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Mitchell is just so average looking.

I don't get it.

Why is he considered "Someone"

I don't know you should ask Mormons fans

superduper
09-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Honestly two years ago I was on the Mitchell rookie hype but then that same rookie season of his I went to a Raps vs Jazz game and the dude was so underwhelming. He did not play to make his teammates better nor did he make any winning sort of plays. He played solely for himself to chuck and score. Since that game I've been off the train. Rubio also hit a game winning 3 in that game that ****ing cute bitch.

Haymaker
09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
This is why Snyder is such a great coach. Made Hayward look like an All-Star and he makes Mitchell look like one in the making too. :applause:

Honestly two years ago I was on the Mitchell rookie hype but then that same rookie season of his I went to a Raps vs Jazz game and the dude was so underwhelming. He did not play to make his teammates better nor did he make any winning sort of plays. He played solely for himself to chuck and score. Since that game I've been off the train. Rubio also hit a game winning 3 in that game that ****ing cute bitch.

Xiao Yao You
09-09-2019, 03:23 PM

He's certainly making his teammates look better in this tourney

Xiao Yao You
09-09-2019, 03:24 PM
This is why Snyder is such a great coach. Made Hayward look like an All-Star and he makes Mitchell look like one in the making too. :applause:

Yet they have sucked without Gobert :rolleyes:

brooks_thompson
09-09-2019, 03:31 PM
I dunno why but I really want Donovan Mitchell to succeed. He just has the look of a star. However, I'm just not sure he'll get to that superstar level.

These young guys need to hurry up making their superstar leaps, or there's gonna be a big talent gap in the 23-27 year age range

Smoke117
09-09-2019, 04:33 PM
If nothing else he's definitely the most overrated player in the league at this moment.

dbugz
09-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Dude is very athletic but for some reason dude's game bore the hell outa me.

ELITEpower23
08-24-2020, 12:16 AM
Judging by the FIBA World Cup.

Not saying he is useless, but honestly, I fail to see what it is he can do, that some rando from Brazil couldn't do.

Yikes

imdaman99
08-24-2020, 12:19 AM
I was down on him too this season. But he's been great in the playoffs. I don't think this is real basketball but he has been one of the best if not the best so far in the playoffs. Maybe it's Denver's defense. But he's been really good. So has Conley since he got back and he was having a nightmare of a season.

LAmbruh
08-24-2020, 12:22 AM
yikes

Overdrive
08-24-2020, 12:27 AM
Yikes

Put together the same roster for FIBA play and they'd suck again. The NBA looks like pick up ball where half the players seem like they never played organized ball.

Of course some decently talented guy might shine.

Xiao Yao You
08-24-2020, 01:01 AM
I was down on him too this season. But he's been great in the playoffs. I don't think this is real basketball but he has been one of the best if not the best so far in the playoffs. Maybe it's Denver's defense. But he's been really good. So has Conley since he got back and he was having a nightmare of a season.

14 pts/ 38% 3pt/4 ass in 29 minutes a game is hardly a nightmare

AlternativeAcc.
08-24-2020, 01:04 AM
14 pts/ 38% 3pt/4 ass in 29 minutes a game is hardly a nightmare

That's worse than a nightmare with that contract.. an abomination

Mitchell is a beast though, lucky you guys have him to carry the rest of the bums on that roster

Bawkish
08-24-2020, 01:48 AM
Imagine this bum had more 50 pt games than Lebron in the playoffs

Xiao Yao You
08-24-2020, 02:13 AM
That's worse than a nightmare with that contract.. an abomination

Mitchell is a beast though, lucky you guys have him to carry the rest of the bums on that roster

How many 5th options are putting up numbers like that. Really something that those numbers are from a 5th option on a team of bums up 3-1 on the favored Nuggets.

GimmeThat
08-24-2020, 02:27 AM
after today's game, the Jazz are now at 176 FG 44 per game, and 91 AST 23 per game

their regular season numbers are 40.1/22.4

Xiao Yao You
08-24-2020, 02:46 AM
after today's game, the Jazz are now at 176 FG 44 per game, and 91 AST 23 per game

their regular season numbers are 40.1/22.4

Probably closer to the numbers after they made changes to their bench in November or whenever that was

GimmeThat
08-24-2020, 03:07 AM
Probably closer to the numbers after they made changes to their bench in November or whenever that was

whatever changes that were made, seemed like it boost up their 3 point shooting, but gave up on the rebounding edge, particularly offensive rebounding for the opposing team.

Xiao Yao You
08-24-2020, 03:32 AM
whatever changes that were made, seemed like it boost up their 3 point shooting, but gave up on the rebounding edge, particularly offensive rebounding for the opposing team.

they're lack of size has hurt them all year. That's what happens when you play one big and 4 wings/guards

GimmeThat
08-24-2020, 03:51 AM
they're lack of size has hurt them all year. That's what happens when you play one big and 4 wings/guards

well, playing the full court press would be playing the game of "live up to your size" and teams don't do it, because it doesn't really force turnovers. the reality is, if Joe Ingles can be considered for a lack of size, then at least the pick and roll with him would stretch the floor. Unless their only one big can only go to his strong side, and has no spin, whatsoever.