PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, Kevin Durant is a straight up punk

juju151111
09-10-2019, 07:25 PM
Seriously, go read the new article on him. This man complaining because he has to try harder the deeper in the playoffs he goes. Saying he has never choked and its everyone else fault if he misses the shot. I actually thought it was fake article with fake quotes. This man a straight bitch.

Wally450
09-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Dude is the softest superstar in any sport ever.

Dude also talks out both sides of his mouth. Claiming he wouldn't go back to OKC after how much they booed him upon his return, but back in 2017 after the game he said he thought the boos would be louder. Like c'mon man.

SouBeachTalents
09-10-2019, 07:46 PM
He really is the most insecure athlete I've ever seen

He was back to his old habits today too :oldlol:

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/09/kevin-durant-fires-back-at-fans-mad-about-his-oklahoma-city-thunder-comments

Phoenix
09-10-2019, 08:16 PM
If there's someone who managed to win two straight championships, two straight finals MVPs and yet still end up roughly in the same ranking tier as before, it's this guy. He's a great player but riding shotgun on that Warriors team doesn't earn him brownie points, or catapult him over greats who may have come up *just* short but at least didn't cowardly leapfrog competition to do so. Nobody cares that he won, and the Warriors were always gonna be Steph's team. That reality sunk in hard and he's been a str8 bitch about it. Dirk's singular 2011 title is worth more in the court of public opinion than both of KD's. 'How' you win has never *not* mattered, and for whatever reason he never got the memo.

ScalsFan21
09-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Kevin Durant is one of the most sensitive stars in history. Seems like a nice guy, but he's got a very fragile ego.

Rooting for him hard while he's a Net, but if there's a "superstar" duo less prone to underwhelming than Kyrie/Kevin, I'm not sure what it is. :lol There's a reason why KD never surpassed Curry as a player at any point since 2015, and is decidedly worse all-time.

tpols
09-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Seriously, go read the new article on him. This man complaining because he has to try harder the deeper in the playoffs he goes. Saying he has never choked and its everyone else fault if he misses the shot. I actually thought it was fake article with fake quotes. This man a straight bitch.

to be fair he has had to go through a wild wild west many times where first round isnt even guaranteed.

305Baller
09-10-2019, 08:53 PM
No. He's just retarded.

Hee

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ps. he's a really good bball player.

Kblaze8855
09-10-2019, 08:57 PM
He has become something like trump in that every time I think somebody is making up something he said to make him look bad it turns out he really said it.

He throws off the whole

305Baller
09-10-2019, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He has become something like trump in that every time I think somebody is making up something he said to make him look bad it turns out he really said it.

He throws off the whole

DoctorP
09-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Durant made a decision that unbalanced the league, became a villain and now has to deal with it.

DoctorP
09-10-2019, 09:36 PM
he has a huge dong, probably

at least you know youre a villain, ya nutjob clown

imdaman99
09-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Anybody find it weird how he said he was planning on going back to OKC? :roll:

This dude modeled his whole future to copy everything Lebron did :lol

Oh they boo'ed me too hard, I ain't ever goin back. You can't make this shit up. Good luck with this sensitive yoyo BK

305Baller
09-10-2019, 10:47 PM
Anybody find it weird how he said he was planning on going back to OKC? :roll:

This dude modeled his whole future to copy everything Lebron did :lol

Oh they boo'ed me too hard, I ain't ever goin back. You can't make this shit up. Good luck with this sensitive yoyo BK

WHatt Knee Ga in his right mind wants to live in Oklahoma HAHAHAHAH

maybe Lil Nas X? Doubt it hahahhahahahha

its like a white dude living in jamaica , queens

ya gotta be NUTTSSSSSSSS

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

305Baller
09-11-2019, 01:12 AM
https://deadspin.com/kevin-durant-wishes-to-separate-himself-from-the-machi-1838015649

oh, but he's not wrong. at all.

Dro
09-11-2019, 01:17 AM
https://twitter.com/__Crutch__/status/1149280692460822528?s=20

https://twitter.com/MeechieGoCrazy/status/1149139793013596160?s=20

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

houston
09-11-2019, 01:22 AM
yea he is a punk

305Baller
09-11-2019, 02:27 AM
https://twitter.com/__Crutch__/status/1149280692460822528?s=20

https://twitter.com/MeechieGoCrazy/status/1149139793013596160?s=20

:roll

:roll:

Uncle Drew
09-11-2019, 02:58 AM
https://resizeimage.net/mypic/maUtpH00RDp9Hcn9/L7X4y/eehwj8cu4aee9d6.jpg

Ain't just his brain that's messed up. What the **** is this?

VictorMosquito
09-11-2019, 03:29 AM
https://resizeimage.net/mypic/maUtpH00RDp9Hcn9/L7X4y/eehwj8cu4aee9d6.jpg

Ain't just his brain that's messed up. What the **** is this?
Isnt that just a picture of an 8 iron? What's the correlation?

red1
09-11-2019, 12:08 PM
kd been a bitch.

LAmbruh
09-11-2019, 12:19 PM
to be fair he has had to go through a wild wild west many times where first round isnt even guaranteed.
weird, he beat the piss out of us and Kobe in 2012 second round fairly easily

raprap
09-11-2019, 04:13 PM
This dude is 30? :oldlol:

PeroAntic
09-11-2019, 04:32 PM
People say DRose is stupid, but seriously the stuff Durant says and does is beyond anything Rose has ever said or did.

superduper
09-11-2019, 04:39 PM
People say DRose is stupid, but seriously the stuff Durant says and does is beyond anything Rose has ever said or did.

Rose is the traditional definition of stupid. KD is just ****ing weird as shit and has absolutely no self awareness/awareness of his perception of reality vs actual reality + insane insecurity.

PeroAntic
09-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Rose is the traditional definition of stupid. KD is just ****ing weird as shit and has absolutely no self awareness/awareness of his perception of reality vs actual reality + insane insecurity.
Rose is an introvert. KD just doesnt have any grasp of logic, its like he has damage on that part of the brain.

RRR3
09-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Rose is an introvert. KD just doesnt have any grasp of logic, its like he has damage on that part of the brain.
Rose is infamously stupid.

I’ve never heard anyone describe KD as a stupid person really. I don’t think dude is dumb at all he is just very sensitive compared to many other players. I think KD’s a good dude but he definitely puts his foot in his mouth a lot.

PeroAntic
09-11-2019, 07:32 PM
Rose is infamously stupid.

I’ve never heard anyone describe KD as a stupid person really. I don’t think dude is dumb at all he is just very sensitive compared to many other players. I think KD’s a good dude but he definitely puts his foot in his mouth a lot.
Well if Rose has a reputation for being stupid, and KD doesnt have a reputation for being stupid, then there is no reason to question those reputations. I mean whats the point of making your own conclusions when you can rely on conventional wisdom.

RRR3
09-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Well if Rose has a reputation for being stupid, and KD doesnt have a reputation for being stupid, then there is no reason to question those reputations. I mean whats the point of making your own conclusions when you can rely on conventional wisdom.
Who do YOU think is smarter?

PeroAntic
09-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Who do YOU think is smarter?
I dont base my opinion on WHO says it but on reality.

There is zero solid evidence of Rose being actually stupid (and before you say SATs, EVERYONE does that, Rose was unlucky to get caught and its not a valid test anyway). He comes off more as mostly reserved and misspoken sometimes.

Meanwhile, Durant seems to think and act in a completely nonsensical way. Thats a serious indication of being stupid.

sammichoffate
09-12-2019, 01:35 AM
I dont base my opinion on WHO says it but on reality.

There is zero solid evidence of Rose being actually stupid (and before you say SATs, EVERYONE does that, Rose was unlucky to get caught and its not a valid test anyway). He comes off more as mostly reserved and misspoken sometimes.

Meanwhile, Durant seems to think and act in a completely nonsensical way. Thats a serious indication of being stupid.Didn't Rose piss off a lot of fans by saying he would die on the court but then said he wanted to be able to retire and see his son graduate or something? It was in his documentary but I cant remember atm, I remember barkley called out his brother lol.

Uncle Drew
09-12-2019, 03:03 AM
Kevin Durant is a somewhat intelligent player who says a lot of dumb things, whereas Rose's IQ doesn't eclipse his age. Looks like you two have something in common in that regard.

PeroAntic
09-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Kevin Durant is a somewhat intelligent player who says a lot of dumb things, whereas Rose's IQ doesn't eclipse his age. Looks like you two have something in common in that regard.
Great assessment, backed up with facts and data.

Youre not worth the air youre breathing, idiot.

scm5
09-12-2019, 11:46 AM
"Grazer says he once asked Durant what it

FKAri
09-12-2019, 11:55 AM
"Grazer says he once asked Durant what it’s like to choke in a big game. I’ve never choked, Durant said. Everyone chokes, Grazer said. “[Durant] says, ‘I will always shoot the ball—choking is not shooting the ball. If I miss, it’s not my fault. It’s the environment. Or someone else’s fault.’ At first that sounded arrogant. But if you think about it, it makes sense. Choking is not shooting.” "

This is the actual quote.

It's not as bad as OP makes it out to be and I think is interpreted wrong. What he's trying to say is that if he misses, it's the defender's fault he misses, not his fault cuz he did his best to get the shot off. Not shooting is choking.

Not a fan of the guy but I think he just says dumb shit.
It's not necessarily dumb shit. He just says what's on his mind and sometimes it's just a raw thought that he hasn't put much thought into.

superduper
09-12-2019, 11:56 AM

We men...you can assume.

Uncle Drew
09-12-2019, 02:27 PM

Seething. Derrick Rose is mentally challenged, and you are as well considering your judgement of the “what-if” Knicks. :oldlol: Or well, judging by any post you’ve ever made on this place. The collective IQ of ISH drops the very second you hit that submit button. Worth less than the dirt under a shoe.

PeroAntic
09-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Derrick Rose is mentally challenged,
Wheres the evidence retard? Provide evidence or stfu with your drivel.

MoBe1Kanobi
09-12-2019, 08:11 PM
I'm a huge fan of Kevin Durant

Durants only issue is that he didn't play the media game where you PR your way into pretending that you wanted to play with your "friends" instead of team stack ala the Heatles.

Dumb media who influences dumb fans have been giving him shit since, frustrating him, and forcing him to be even more anti mainstream opinion than ever. He sees LBJ love and support as an institution and he understands how dangerous it is to treat the idea of LBJ as the best in the game as an institutional thought. Mfers who don't even watch the game will look at you crazy for saying Kobe > LBJ when in reality... anyone who knows ANYTHING about ball understands this is literally a great argument that can be won from either side in various ways. But the institutionalization of certain basketball ideas have affected legacies and overall respect for the game. That's what drives Durant into frustration.

He wants fairness from a media perspective but he doesn't understand that the media and average fan will tend to sway with what is most simple and familiar, even if it's blatantly wrong.

I like Kevin Durant. He's brave, an individual, and is free from basketball institutionalization.

Turbo Slayer
09-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Hmmm...yep.

bullettooth
09-17-2019, 08:10 PM

https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/09/kevin-durant-fires-back-at-fans-mad-about-his-oklahoma-city-thunder-comments

LOL, Larry David behind him.

ArbitraryWater
09-18-2019, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=scm5]"Grazer says he once asked Durant what it

pejavelin
09-18-2019, 09:56 AM

Its called winning a championship its supposed to be hard. This is not elementary where (wrong and stupid) "everybody is a winner and gets a prize"

Mr Feeny
09-18-2019, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=scm5]"Grazer says he once asked Durant what it

BarberSchool
09-18-2019, 08:30 PM
Durant has had to cope with the fact that as great a player as he is, he is & has always been unmarketable ... due to how ugly he is.
His beady lifeless eyes, facial assyemtry, terrible thinning naps, wide flat nose, weak awkward beard, awkward physical stature with very little muscle ...
....he just isn't a marketable person, he is extremely unpleasant to look at.

That must cause a man to make all sorts of other excuses for the reason he isn't AS POPULAR as he should be given his unquestionable talent.
No 7-footer has ever had his level of talent in the game of basketball.
He has Dirk Nowitzki's deadeye accuracy, with Young Melo's fluidity and ability to score from anywhere, in any situation.
A shooting guard's ball handling, and a small forward's athleticism, with a center's height & wingspan.
A truly special talent, but the nicca is truly deeply ugly.
A special kind of ugly.
Beady crackbaby eyes, never had a raw haircut in his life, skin fulla acne like he wash his ass before his face ...
...ate cigarettes as a baby and never took a vitamin to this day kinda ugly.

SouBeachTalents
09-18-2019, 08:43 PM
Durant has had to cope with the fact that as great a player as he is, he is & has always been unmarketable ... due to how ugly he is.
His beady lifeless eyes, facial assyemtry, terrible thinning naps, wide flat nose, weak awkward beard, awkward physical stature with very little muscle ...

That must cause a man to make all sorts of other excuses for the reason he isn't AS POPULAR as he should be given his unquestionable talent.
No 7-footer has ever had his level of talent in the game of basketball.
He has Dirk Nowitzki's deadeye accuracy, with Young Melo's fluidity and ability to score from anywhere, in any situation.
A shooting guard's ball handling, and a small forward's athleticism, with a center's height & wingspan.
A special kind of ugly.
Beady crackbaby eyes, never had a raw haircut in his life, skin fulla acne like he wash his ass before his face ...
Yo you care way too much about another dude's appearance :oldlol:

BarberSchool
09-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Wheres the evidence retard? Provide evidence or stfu with your drivel.Son, I'm from Chicago ... everyone here knows Derrick is slow. If you don't ....ehhhh. i dunno what to tell you. Maybe foreign people can't tell the difference between hood niccas that are still smart, but talk lazily and DGAF, versus autistic slowpokes who speak slow because their brain has structural performance deficits. Assuming given your username that you're Eastern euro. YMMV.

Some people who are slow also cheer for Derrick harder, cause when they see someone slow succeed, they feel like they can succeed.

Turbo Slayer
09-18-2019, 08:59 PM
Seriously, ISH? This man had an Achilles injury and you all bash him?

I swear...:facepalm

This is sad.

:facepalm

Smoke117
09-18-2019, 09:01 PM

This is sad.

If he doesn't want to be trashed then he should stop whining like a little bitch 24/7. He brings all the hate he receives on himself.

BarberSchool
09-18-2019, 09:47 PM

This is sad.

:facepalmDude won't stop firing shots and talking funky, in mad directions ... teammates, coaches, fans, etc .... Dude is bringing the energy he sends out back onto himself several thousand fold..

BarberSchool
09-20-2019, 12:01 AM

That must cause a man to make all sorts of other excuses for the reason he isn't AS POPULAR as he should be given his unquestionable talent. No 7-footer has ever had his level of talent in the game of basketball. He has Dirk Nowitzki's deadeye accuracy, with Young Melo's fluidity and ability to score from anywhere, in any situation. A shooting guard's ball handling, and a small forward's athleticism, with a center's height & wingspan.

A special kind of ugly.

Yo you care way too much about another dude's appearance :oldlol:SouBeachTalents is dark skinned with beady eyes LMMFAO.

Yo this Durant post is featherweight roast work son. If you wanna see top shelf roasting where I actually expend real effort, get me started on international diplomatic figures, and their INTERNAL QUALITIES. Durant being an ugly n!cca is easy low hanging fruit.

warriorfan
09-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Son, I'm from Chicago ... everyone here knows Derrick is slow. If you don't ....ehhhh. i dunno what to tell you. Maybe foreign people can't tell the difference between hood niccas that are still smart, but talk lazily and DGAF, versus autistic slowpokes who speak slow because their brain has structural performance deficits. Assuming given your username that you're Eastern euro. YMMV.

Some people who are slow also cheer for Derrick harder, cause when they see someone slow succeed, they feel like they can succeed.

Smook A.
09-20-2019, 01:34 AM

This is sad.

It's not about the achilles injury. It's about him whining, talking shit about his former teammates & coaches, and always playing the victim card. He's the most thin-skinned superstar of all time and it's not even remotely close.

**** Kevin Durant

bison
09-20-2019, 08:55 PM
Son, I'm from Chicago ... everyone here knows Derrick is slow. If you don't ....ehhhh. i dunno what to tell you. Maybe foreign people can't tell the difference between hood niccas that are still smart, but talk lazily and DGAF, versus autistic slowpokes who speak slow because their brain has structural performance deficits. Assuming given your username that you're Eastern euro. YMMV.

305Baller
09-20-2019, 09:15 PM
Lets kill Kevin Durant.

hhahahaaaahaah

egokiller
09-20-2019, 11:08 PM

No, he'll always be known as the man who beat LeBron at his own bullshit game of collusion despite having more difficult runs on his way to the finals.

2007 - Cavs lose 4 games in playoffs
2011 - Heat lose 3 games
2012 - Heat lose 6 games
2013 - Heat lose 4 games
2014 - Heat lose 3 games
2015 - Cavs lose 2 games
2016 - Cavs lose 2 games
2017 - Cavs lose 1 game
2018 - Cavs lose 1 game

How dafuq do you lose in the finals 6 times after showing up so refreshed from such easy trips?:roll:

Smoke117
09-21-2019, 12:53 AM
No, he'll always be known as the man who beat LeBron at his own bullshit game of collusion despite having more difficult runs on his way to the finals.

2007 - Cavs lose 4 games in playoffs
2011 - Heat lose 3 games
2012 - Heat lose 6 games
2013 - Heat lose 4 games
2014 - Heat lose 3 games
2015 - Cavs lose 2 games
2016 - Cavs lose 2 games
2017 - Cavs lose 1 game
2018 - Cavs lose 1 game

How dafuq do you lose in the finals 6 times after showing up so refreshed from such easy trips?:roll:

It's legitimately sad how you are still obsessing like this about LeBron all day , every day on this board.

egokiller
09-21-2019, 01:00 AM
It's legitimately sad how you are still obsessing like this about LeBron all day , every day on this board.

I’ll take your response as being in agreement with my post. I haven’t posted about lebron in awhile actually. Before today, when was my last post about Lebron? Take a drink, gather your thoughts.

Uncle Drew
09-21-2019, 05:09 PM
Wheres the evidence retard? Provide evidence or stfu with your drivel.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/memphis/2008.html

Here's your evidence.

PeroAntic
09-21-2019, 05:15 PM

Good for you that youre from Chicago, but you still havent provided one shred of evidence. 'everyone knows' is not evidence. Next.

BarberSchool
09-21-2019, 05:45 PM
Good for you that youre from Chicago, but you still havent provided one shred of evidence. 'everyone knows' is not evidence. Next.Derrick had the best tutors in the entire nation provided to him by a top D1 university, and still couldn't get an 11 on his ACT. Memphis has a minimum admission standard of 14, and he missed that by ALOT. Most grade schoolers can get better than an 11 on an ACT. I got a 31 without studying. My sister got a 34 with studying. Most homies got between 18-27. Anything less than a 17 is considered very rememdial, and TBH, Memphis having 14 be their minimum means it's a university that will accept people with developmental disabilities.

Also, "everyone knows" means that 99% of people who interacted with Derrick knew he has functionally retarded/slow. testing proved that without a shadow of a doubt.
I get it, realizing you're a fan of a mentally retarded man isn't the most proud moment for you. Sh!t ain't my problem yo. It's yours.

ELITEpower23
09-05-2021, 12:32 PM

Dude is the softest superstar in any sport ever.

Dude also talks out both sides of his mouth. Claiming he wouldn't go back to OKC after how much they booed him upon his return, but back in 2017 after the game he said he thought the boos would be louder. Like c'mon man.

If there's someone who managed to win two straight championships, two straight finals MVPs and yet still end up roughly in the same ranking tier as before, it's this guy. He's a great player but riding shotgun on that Warriors team doesn't earn him brownie points, or catapult him over greats who may have come up *just* short but at least didn't cowardly leapfrog competition to do so. Nobody cares that he won, and the Warriors were always gonna be Steph's team. That reality sunk in hard and he's been a str8 bitch about it. Dirk's singular 2011 title is worth more in the court of public opinion than both of KD's. 'How' you win has never *not* mattered, and for whatever reason he never got the memo.

Kevin Durant is one of the most sensitive stars in history. Seems like a nice guy, but he's got a very fragile ego.

Rooting for him hard while he's a Net, but if there's a "superstar" duo less prone to underwhelming than Kyrie/Kevin, I'm not sure what it is. :lol There's a reason why KD never surpassed Curry as a player at any point since 2015, and is decidedly worse all-time.

1st five post slays hit different :oldlol:

Manny98
09-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Haters gon hate

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGp5FYYXPeESkus/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bbobnoyp0y3y2fv4liqp5gfr9zjz lf6z2z14o7wn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Chick Stern
09-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Haters gon hate

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGp5FYYXPeESkus/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bbobnoyp0y3y2fv4liqp5gfr9zjz lf6z2z14o7wn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
With all the purple and gold in that pic, it looks like a Laker celebration

j3lademaster
09-05-2021, 02:35 PM

This here is /thread. Comparing 2 of KD’s rings to Dirk’s 2011 is insulting to Dirk. Steph played well enough in both finals to win fmvp too.

Thenameless
09-05-2021, 06:46 PM
This is why the Nets are unlikely to win the Championship. While very talented, their Big 3 are a bunch of snowflake mental cases.

Still, I'm hoping to see a Lakers/Nets Final. Should be quite the show.