PDA

View Full Version : Put LeBron James on Greece.

AirTupac
09-10-2019, 11:28 PM
How do they do? Similar results as Giannis?

AussieSteve
09-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Silver or bronze medal. 4th place at worst

Session
09-11-2019, 03:25 AM
King James has made NBA Finals with very worse teams than current Greece team :applause:

NEXT QUESTION :oldlol:

VictorMosquito
09-11-2019, 03:27 AM
King James has made NBA Finals with very worse teams than current Greece team :applause:

Next question? You failed the test already.

Gileraracer
09-11-2019, 04:30 AM

"King" James has lost 6 finals with guys like these next to him:

Shaq
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Ben Wallace
Jerry Stackhouse
Mike Bibby
Rajon Rondo
Carlos Boozer
Antawn Jamison
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose

Damn ... even Melo would be able to get more than 3 rings with those guys.

Andrei89
09-11-2019, 05:46 AM
"King" James has lost 6 finals with guys like these next to him:

Shaq
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Ben Wallace
Jerry Stackhouse
Mike Bibby
Rajon Rondo
Carlos Boozer
Antawn Jamison
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose

Damn ... even Melo would be able to get more than 3 rings with those guys.

Derrick Rose and Deron Williams lmaoooo :biggums: :biggums:

Aye never change cuck:lol

Oh damn, then I missed that last sentence XD xD

Gileraracer
09-11-2019, 06:47 AM
Derrick Rose and Deron Williams lmaoooo :biggums:

Aaaah, so he never played with these two?

SpaceJam
09-11-2019, 06:57 AM
Derrick Rose and Deron Williams lmaoooo :biggums: :biggums:

Aye never change cuck:lol

Oh damn, then I missed that last sentence XD xD

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Bibby :roll:

Dude is such an inbred

Andrei89
09-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Bibby :roll:

Dude is such an inbred

Those still make me :lol :lol

ralph_i_el
09-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Bron can actually shoot from distance, so he would benefit a lot from the short 3-point line. They would do way better with Bron.

FKAri
09-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Lebron gets gold. The 2 other spots on the podium are occupied by his left and right nut (One always hangs lower... it's normal).

paksat
09-11-2019, 11:21 AM
you think REAL refs are gonna let him travel and stiff arm his way to the basket?

Rudeboy3
09-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Bron can actually shoot from distance, so he would benefit a lot from the short 3-point line. They would do way better with Bron.
yh brons 34% is going to set him apart from giannis when he's getting tripled teamed with everyone bricking shots. You guys are fools

bullettooth
09-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Lebron gets gold. The 2 other spots on the podium are occupied by his left and right nut (One always hangs lower... it's normal).

He'd need three tries to do that. His record proves that.

tpols
09-11-2019, 07:05 PM

giannis at least plays defense...

euro coaches also operate like real coaches with total command..

bran would destroy the team culture from top down in that respect with his ghetto anti-authoritative attitude.

ImKobe
09-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Different rules. Teams would actually be allowed to play physical defense on Lebron and they would force the ball out of his hands. Sure, he could beat up on scrub teams but I doubt Bransexuals could name anyone other than Giannis and his brother from that Greek team without using Google.

RRR3
09-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Different rules. Teams would actually be allowed to play physical defense on Lebron and they would force the ball out of his hands. Sure, he could beat up on scrub teams but I doubt Bransexuals could name anyone other than Giannis and his brother from that Greek team without using Google.
LeBron was magnificent in the 2012 Olympics. It doesn’t matter what the rules are, he’s just that good.

AirTupac
09-11-2019, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]LeBron was magnificent in the 2012 Olympics. It doesn

RRR3
09-11-2019, 07:18 PM
It eats me up inside that LeBron is so much better than my hero Kobe :cry:
Shut up. Lose some weight tubby.

ImKobe
09-11-2019, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]LeBron was magnificent in the 2012 Olympics. It doesn

RRR3
09-11-2019, 07:30 PM
At his peak with all the best NBA players around him... That was the most stacked Team USA roster in history, considering that basically everyone was still at or near their primes with Lebron at his peak.

Giannis and his brother are the only NBA players on the Greek National Team.
92 Dream Team had prime MJ, David Robinson, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Scottie Pippen, Patrick Ewing, John Stockton, Clyde Drexler, and Chris Mullin. Plus past prime but still very good Larry Bird and Magic Johnson.

2012 team had peak LeBron and prime CP3, plus early prime KD. They also had Wade coming off probably the last year off his prime and even that year was plagued by injury. Kobe was an old chucker and Westbrook and Harden were definitely already stars but weren’t yet at their best. Melo isn’t on the same level as all the legends I mentioned and neither are Deron Williams, Iggy, Kevin Love, Tyson Chandler or AD before he even played a minute in the NBA.

Most stacked team ever doe.

Duncan21formvp
11-19-2019, 11:19 PM
How do they do? Similar results as Giannis?
He lost to Greece in 2006.