PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO @ team USA...(Embarrassment)

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 08:48 AM
USA puts so many resources in basketball.

France has hundreds of millions less people.

AAU ball fueled by politics and racism destroying basketball in America.

I asked how I could get my daughter in year round basketball and I was told "you have to know someone."

F uck team USA!

90sgoat
09-11-2019, 08:49 AM
I'm more concerned with these insane salaries they pay NBA stars.

Hint: They're not paying them to play well, but to distract attention from other stuff.

Mask the Embiid
09-11-2019, 08:51 AM
https://e00-marca.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/05/28/15274925624237.jpg

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 08:52 AM
I'm more concerned with these insane salaries they pay NBA stars.

Hint: They're not paying them to play well, but to distract attention from other stuff.

Manufactured stars being exposed left and right.

I love it.

Maybe one day it'll bring back team basketball and put an end to the politics and racism, but I doubt it.

None of these players care about this country.

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 08:55 AM

I love it.

Maybe one day it'll bring back team basketball and put an end to the politics and racism, but I doubt it.

Who are these stars? They have two I believe? :confusedshrug:

90sgoat
09-11-2019, 08:55 AM

I love it.

I'm like..

Called it.

This is the final culmination of what we talk about here on ISH: the AAU playground basketball, the silly rules, the manufactured stars, the racism.

That's why ISH is the BEST place on the internet to talk basketball. We don't shy away from difficult topics.

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 08:56 AM
I'm like..

Called it.

This is the final culmination of what we talk about here on ISH: the AAU playground basketball, the silly rules, the manufactured stars, the racism.

That's why ISH is the BEST place on the internet to talk basketball. We don't shy away from difficult topics.

You called a lot of thing though. Finally got one right! Certainly wasn't Serbia or Greece beating them

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 08:58 AM
I'm like..

Called it.

Your knowledge is impressive.

Sometimes I feel alone with all my understanding, but you give me hope.

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Thanks to the guys that represented the USA when so many chose not to :cheers:

Walker
09-11-2019, 09:01 AM
The US players that showed up and played should be applauded, sure they lost but they played hard and left it all on the court. The US players that pulled out for no good reason? They should be ashamed of themselves...

iamgine
09-11-2019, 09:04 AM
USA defended Gobert with Marcus Smart....wtf

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 09:04 AM
The US players that showed up and played should be applauded, sure they lost but they played hard and left it all on the court. The US players that pulled out for no good reason? They should be ashamed of themselves...

They don't care about this country.

Millionaires that still want to cry oppression.

The entire world is laughing at us.

Dr Hawk
09-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Props to every usa player though. They have played basketball as they have been taught.

Wally450
09-11-2019, 09:06 AM
OP isn't good at predictions. Keep to promoting your fight with highwhey.

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 09:17 AM
I've honestly never met or seen a patriotic black person.

These players don't care about this country.

The media brainwashes them and they fuel the BS with their own contrived nonsense.

Most white people don't even lower themselves to care about the color of a person.

Team USA is a microcosm of America as a whole.

Instead of trying to fit in, blacks want to fit out.

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 09:21 AM
And the way America has destroyed the development of centers because of the emphasis on athleticism, shot jacking, and disregarding defense is so evident when you see a real center in Gobert.

I so miss real centers and real defense.

Mask the Embiid
09-11-2019, 09:22 AM

The media brainwashes them and they fuel the BS with their own contrived nonsense.

Most white people don't even lower themselves to care about the color of a person.

I bet you snub your nose @ the blacks next to you in the food stamp line :roll:

random thought.....Celtic fans eat shit!

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZB2v3SybociXTe03Dk/giphy.gif

juju151111
09-11-2019, 10:11 AM
And the way America has destroyed the development of centers because of the emphasis on athleticism, shot jacking, and disregarding defense is so evident when you see a real center in Gobert.

Who guarded him?

305Baller
09-11-2019, 10:15 AM

:lol :lol :lol

FKAri
09-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Who guarded him?
Marcus Smart for spells but to be fair he was on the 2019 All-Badonk 2nd team.

fourkicks44
09-11-2019, 10:41 AM

You can't blame the loss on racism.

They lost the game cause there wasn't enough white players on the team?

Come on, son.

RealSkipBayless
09-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Team went to shambles after Kuzma left. :(

highwhey
09-11-2019, 11:02 AM

:roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Worst team USA fielded...probably ever.

Don't know how important the WC is for the States, but to expect a team like...this one...to surf through the world? Delusional. In 2008 and 2012 Spain played the USA well. Both games decided in the last minutes, and USA had their best players.

This result? Not surprising. The only reason its "breaking news" is because France snapped their 58-game win streak. And in all of those wins...USA sent their top tier talent.

Levity
09-11-2019, 11:05 AM

If your dislike for black people was food for your children, your kids would be as fat as your girlfriend.

Hey Yo
09-11-2019, 11:11 AM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztn7gY9CmsIrtDO/source.gif

brooks_thompson
09-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Does this mean the US lost to France and they don't even medal?

paksat
09-11-2019, 11:19 AM

we copied the euro league like it or not

we didn't used to play like this until a certain coach of the suns fooled the entire nba essentially

I mean it wasn't just him, but you get the idea..

also every since like 08'ish there has been a steep decline in the overall quality of the player from the eye test. Sure these guys today can shoot a bit better from 3, but otherwise I can't stand watching most of them.

brooks_thompson
09-11-2019, 11:27 AM
we copied the euro league like it or not

we didn't used to play like this until a certain coach of the suns fooled the entire nba essentially

I mean it wasn't just him, but you get the idea..

also every since like 08'ish there has been a steep decline in the overall quality of the player from the eye test. Sure these guys today can shoot a bit better from 3, but otherwise I can't stand watching most of them.

I am honestly really worried about 10 years from now, when almost every player will just be used in a deadly shooting machine supporting role around one team 'star'/creator who is actually able to drive and pass well. The required skill sets seem to be shrinking astronomically in favor of approaching Curry-level shooting by everyone.

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 11:41 AM
If your dislike for black people was food for your children, your kids would be as fat as your girlfriend.

They disliked me first.

My dislike is a reaction to their initiation.

ronniec
09-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Disappointed? Yes.
Big deal? Nope.

Yes, USA spent so much money on basketball/NBA, but are we sending our best out? Nope.

The biggest problem is, so many top tier players opted out and not representing their country.
Hats off to the ones that are willing to go.

305Baller
09-11-2019, 11:43 AM
They disliked me first.

:lol

305Baller
09-11-2019, 11:44 AM
They disliked me first.

oh, dont feel bad most old american black people don't even like black people either hahahahahhahah :lol

Mean Joe Bean
09-11-2019, 11:47 AM
The 82 game schedule is to blame. That combined with the playoffs, and then you expect these players to play in the summer too? Dudes need a break. Shorten the season. We don't need 82 games.

Maybe if the season wasn't so damn long, our best players would be more willing to play in the summer. And sadly no one gives a shit about FIBA competition. If it's not the Olympics, the stars are not going to be lining up to play in the summer.

The stars are busy building their brand, doing endorsements, movies, etc. You're also away from your family the whole NBA season. Summertime should be to spend more time with the fam.

SouBeachTalents
09-11-2019, 11:51 AM
The 82 game schedule is to blame. That combined with the playoffs, and then you expect these players to play in the summer too? Dudes need a break. Shorten the season. We don't need 82 games.

Maybe if the season wasn't so damn long, our best players would be more willing to play in the summer.

And sadly no one gives a shit about FIBA competition. If it's not the Olympics, the stars are not going to be lining up to play in the summer. The stars are busy building their brand, doing endorsements, movies, etc
There's WAY too much at stake financially, and tbh it's a thankless task. I bet a majority of NBA fans don't give two shits about FIBA, and it would be a case of if you win, you're just doing what you were supposed to, and if you lose, you're an embarrassment and you get clowned for it.

Yeah, can't say I'm remotely surprised most elite player sat out of this one, props though to the ones that played :applause:

305Baller
09-11-2019, 12:01 PM
https://i0.wp.com/www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/it-s-been-eight-years-since-heath-has-left-us-so-let-s-pay-tribute-to-his-most-incredible-806760.jpg

Boogey
09-11-2019, 12:10 PM
Wow some people’s reaction in this thread is really surprising. First of all, to like b-ball but not like black people says a lot about an individual (you hate yourself, not black people) (take Kobe out of your avatar, cuz I guarantee that dude don’t like you). It’s people like stalkerislife that give the insidehoops a flucked up vibe. Little blitch sounds like Durant and okc “I hate black people cause they hate me lalala”. I doubt I’ll be coming to this website much anymore. Just had to put that little blitch in his place, fluckin flaggot. Now I notice he’s from Gainesville lol, for those that don’t know Florida is where pos white folks go to find more pos white folks.

highwhey
09-11-2019, 12:13 PM
:roll: :roll: get his ass

Funny thing is he is insecure about his fat whale of a gf. He posted a video with her inside the car and her belly was essentially steering the vehicle bc it was so large it touched the steering wheel. He deleted that video very quickly after realizing this.

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Worst team USA fielded...probably ever.

Don't know how important the WC is for the States, but to expect a team like...this one...to surf through the world? Delusional. In 2008 and 2012 Spain played the USA well. Both games decided in the last minutes, and USA had their best players.

This result? Not surprising. The only reason its "breaking news" is because France snapped their 58-game win streak. And in all of those wins...USA sent their top tier talent.

2004 team was much worse. They got smoked by Carlos Arroyo. France is a great team

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Does this mean the US lost to France and they don't even medal?

no medal. Bad draw getting France

Boogey
09-11-2019, 12:21 PM
I deadass feel sorry for his daughter. Hopefully she can find a way to get away from her parents.

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Boogey]Wow some people

SomeBlackDude
09-11-2019, 12:35 PM
on 9/11 they shame the country this way :facepalm

didn't see most of the game, but caught some of the 2nd half... saw rudy gobert being guarded by harrison barnes and marcus smart. wtf.

that small ball bullshit only works in the soft ass nba.

shame on pop.

the shame of a nation.

https://i.postimg.cc/q7wTBSJ5/KPvcqWU.png

Boogey
09-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Goodbye.

And don't return.

P ussy lol.
Flick you flaggot. If I ever saw you, flick fighting, I’d run from your fat ass to make you lose some weight. Oh and I can’t wait for you daughter to be of age...

305Baller
09-11-2019, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=Boogey]Flick you flaggot. If I ever saw you, flick fighting, I

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Anyone with a brain knew this was the weakest, and least talented team USA roster every fielded.

They were bound to lose.

Like this team couldn’t even beat the 2002 or 2004 teams.

Your best player was effing Kemba Walker. Who while nice isn’t even a top like 8 at his own position.

RRR3
09-11-2019, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Anyone with a brain knew this was the weakest, and least talented team USA roster every fielded.

They were bound to lose.

Like this team couldn

Hey Yo
09-11-2019, 01:11 PM
on 9/11 they shame the country this way :facepalm
You're a piece of shit

SomeBlackDude
09-11-2019, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Anyone with a brain knew this was the weakest, and least talented team USA roster every fielded.

They were bound to lose.

Like this team couldn

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Name 8 better PGs :roll:
Curry
CP3
Westbrick
Kyrie
Dame
Wall (healthy)

Kemba is in that Conley / Lowry class

RRR3
09-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Curry
CP3
Westbrick
Kyrie
Dame
Wall (healthy)

Kemba is in that Conley / Lowry class
CP3 and WB weren

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 01:17 PM
no excuses. :no:

walker will make c. $35 million to play basketball next year.

middleton $31 mil.

half the french roster is made up of dudes who work as full time bike messengers and play ball as a hobby in their spare time.

alex tuopane makes like $30k per year to play ball for ****ksake.

shameful.

:confusedshrug:
I’m not making excuses. I’m saying I expected this to happen. And agreed. Basketball racism says they lost to plumbers and insurance salesman and bike messengers.

CP3 and WB weren’t better last year. Wall is definitely not going to be better after tearing his Achilles.

And you only named 6 anyways
Bro I hate Westbrick and he was still easily the better player. WTF are you talking about. Yea I named 6 definitively ... 5 if you wanna subtract Wall, and said he’s indecipherable for me in that Conley / Lowry class. The point still stands he’s not even top 5 then at his own position. And he was their best player :oldlol:

madmax
09-11-2019, 01:30 PM
USA defended Gobert with Marcus Smart....wtf

:lol
That was a genius decision there from a mastermind of Pop...truly and well lost them the game instantly

highwhey
09-11-2019, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Boogey]Flick you flaggot. If I ever saw you, flick fighting, I

ImKobe
09-11-2019, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]CP3 and WB weren

Hardtop Hero
09-11-2019, 01:58 PM

I love it.

And yet, one could easily say YOU don't care about this country by supporting a draft dodging, pathalogical liar, traitor, Russian cuck.

One could easily say you were also a cuck because you bow down to rich white men who use racism to divide and conquer the ignorant masses such as yourself. These are the same degenerates like Epstein, Trump, etc. who move in the same circles and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Yet you worship them and with your vote allow them to steal from you even more.

pathetic cuck.

Euroleague
09-11-2019, 05:08 PM
It's actually a joke that USA basketball thought they could even get a bronze with this roster. If they got in a tough group, they would not have even made it out of the group stage.

I am sure that the other teams were actually insulted at how they put this roster together, like they were that arrogant.
This same USA team would lose by 30 points against the 2006, 2008, 2012, 2016 Spanish teams.

LAmbruh
09-11-2019, 05:09 PM
It's actually a joke that USA basketball thought they could even et a bronze with this roster. If they got in a tough group, they would not have even made it out of the group stage.

I am sure that the other teams were actually insulted at how they put this roster together, like they were that arrogant.

This same USA team would lose by 30 points against the 2006, 2008, 2012 Spanish teams.

Christmas morning has arrived! :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
09-11-2019, 05:14 PM

middleton $31 mil.

half the french roster is made up of dudes who work as full time bike messengers and play ball as a hobby in their spare time.

shameful.

I don't know how much Axel Toupane is making with his current team, but last year his salary with Olympiacos was $1.4 million.

RRR3
09-11-2019, 05:19 PM
It's actually a joke that USA basketball thought they could even get a bronze with this roster. If they got in a tough group, they would not have even made it out of the group stage.

This same USA team would lose by 30 points against the 2006, 2008, 2012 Spanish teams.
I expect no less than your best work on the thread(s) you make about USA losing. Don

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 07:00 PM

middleton $31 mil.

shameful.

Beautifully said.

You're a true American.

stalkerforlife
09-11-2019, 07:02 PM
And yet, one could easily say YOU don't care about this country by supporting a draft dodging, pathalogical liar, traitor, Russian cuck.

One could easily say you were also a cuck because you bow down to rich white men who use racism to divide and conquer the ignorant masses such as yourself. These are the same degenerates like Epstein, Trump, etc. who move in the same circles and wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. Yet you worship them and with your vote allow them to steal from you even more.

pathetic cuck.

Damn son, I got you bringing out alts of rage.

Meds. Counseling.

NOW.

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 07:03 PM
You can easily argue Westbrook and Chris Paul because they get their teams to the Playoffs and have at least somewhat proven themselves as far as showing up in the Playoffs while Kemba's had two cute seasons on a lottery EC team.

Curry
Lillard
Irving
Westbrook
CP3
Lou Williams
De'Aaron Fox
Jrue Holiday

You could argue for all those guys last season, heck throw Bledsoe in there because he can put up 16/5/6 with good defense on a contender and he's put up 20+ ppg seasons on lottery teams in the past.

Kemba's a good shooter and he's put up numbers but what has he done exactly to be even considered top 5 at his position? He's a below-average defensive player who chucks a lot of 3s on a bad team.

He wasn't the best player on team USA anyways, that would be Donovan Mitchell by far.
Agreed with everything.

And I thought Spider Mitchell would definitely be the best player, but he played like absolute dog shit the entire tournament, until today

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Agreed with everything.

And I thought Spider Mitchell would definitely be the best player, but he played like absolute dog shit the entire tournament, until today

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Mitchell was their best player easily
No, he might

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]No, he might

Smoke117
09-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Mitchell was their best player easily

If that's true it basically proves how awful the team was.

SamuraiSWISH
09-11-2019, 08:06 PM
more to the game than scoring points.
I agree and he still wasn

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2019, 08:14 PM
26 min/13 pts 46 %/35%/100% 4 rbds/4 ass/1 TO/1 stl/ +/- 15 eff 17 and played D

Who was better than those so called dog shit numbers?

coin24
09-11-2019, 08:21 PM
PA THE TIC:lol

Said it from day one, team full of betas..

stalkerforlife
09-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Yet ANOTHER embarrassment.

LMAO.

Pathetic.

stalkerforlife
09-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Exposing the fraudulent NBA is great.

Built on lies, manufacturing, politics, and racism.

Absolutely exposes the ME ME ME mentality.

The dumbing down of America.

STATUTORY
09-12-2019, 09:31 AM
the MVP of the league Giannis was utterly humiliated and SHUT down on the international stage where people play real basketball

Manufactured stars in the NBA aren't elite at the game, they are good at exploiting rules and refs.

TheMan
09-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Damn son, I got you bringing out alts of rage.

Meds. Counseling.

NOW.
:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
09-12-2019, 10:57 AM
the MVP of the league Giannis was utterly humiliated and SHUT down on the international stage where people play real basketball

Manufactured stars in the NBA aren't elite at the game, they are good at exploiting rules and refs.

Exactly.

Traveling, carrying, and no defense is ENCOURAGED by the NBA to fool the novice into thinking they're witnessing greatness.

The world will eventually pass us up on basketball even once we send the best players because international basketball has proper rules and physical defense.

The NBA is a circus.

superduper
09-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Exactly.

Traveling, carrying, and no defense is ENCOURAGED by the NBA to fool the novice into thinking they're witnessing greatness.

The world will eventually pass us up on basketball even once we send the best players because international basketball has proper rules and physical defense.

The NBA is a circus.

And to think, the US would have been exposed in this exact same manner had Kobe not bailed out LeBronze in the Olympics :oldlol:

paksat
09-12-2019, 12:30 PM
LOL what does this say about lebronze's competition??

I thought this was the goat era manny?

best basketball players on the planet in history I thought?

welcome to the real world where refs ain't got your back, pathetic showing.

STATUTORY
09-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Exactly.

The NBA is a circus.

"max contract" Kemba was flopping and complaining for a bail out call on his desperation 3 at the end of the Serbia game, it was downright pathetic. Learning how to manipulate refs is what NBA superstars do nowdays, it aint basketball.

Hey Yo
09-12-2019, 12:53 PM
LOL what does this say about lebronze's competition??

I thought this was the goat era manny?

best basketball players on the planet in history I thought?

welcome to the real world where refs ain't got your back, pathetic showing.
Let me know when they were labeled dream team ___ (whatever number we're on now) before they tourney.

The original Dream Team, MJ's top competition around the league, got beat by college kids.

Facts Yo :rockon:

superduper
09-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Let me know when they were labeled dream team ___ (whatever number we're on now) before they tourney.

The original Dream Team, MJ's top competition around the league, got beat by college kids.

Facts Yo :rockon:

Now look at the roster of those "college kids".

****ing Hey Yo looking like a dumbass like always :oldlol:

Hey Yo
09-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Now look at the roster of those "college kids".

****ing Hey Yo looking like a dumbass like always :oldlol:
Compared to MJ's teammates???

and you call me the dumbass?????

SomeBlackDude
09-12-2019, 01:39 PM
Compared to MJ's teammates???

and you call me the dumbass?????

better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

'04 puerto rico national team
carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-12-2019, 01:54 PM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

MJ fans are bellyful with W's.

This aint even fair anymore :oldlol:

TheMan
09-12-2019, 01:54 PM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

Hey Yo body bagged yet again :roll:

superduper
09-12-2019, 02:21 PM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

kaboom :oldlol:

90sgoat
09-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Fundamentals = racist

Team strategy = racist

Tenured high school coaches = racist

NCAA = racist

AAU = woke

American basketball = trash

stalkerforlife
09-12-2019, 03:57 PM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

:roll:

ClipperRevival
09-12-2019, 04:21 PM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

KABOOM.

How more L's can the Bron fans take? Some of these boyz gotta be on suicide watch.

:roll: :yaohappy:

ClipperRevival
09-12-2019, 05:02 PM
No but seriously, this just confirms what a lot of older heads been saying about this era in that there are a lot of fundamental skills being ignored in today's era. Just shooting the 3 don't make you more skilled. There is literally no triple threat game, no mid-range game, little emphasis on the post game, etc. This all means lack of emphasis on footwork. These are all FUNDAMENTAL bball skills that every player should master to some extent.

These kids always trying to play downhill today. LOL. Highest level of ball is executing in half court sets against set Ds. These babybois are clueless in that regard. :lol

Giannis? :facepalm

Overdrive
09-12-2019, 06:03 PM
For years fans of the current product and its stars (Curry, Lebron, Durant, et al) were preaching how great the talentpool is, better than ever before. In reality the NBA made a few mistakes down the road which made it seem like 2nd row talents were greater than ever before.

When they lost their dominance over the rest of the world the first concept was to allow a soft zone, disallow forms of post play, etc. To counter the anticipated drop in scoring and driving they made the 3 sec rule. Not enough? Few years later handchecking.

So in order to have a somewhat similar product to Europe's motion oriented offenses they allowed for better defensive schemes while simultanously killing them.

What's the result? A league revolving around 2 players playing PnR to get one of them to the nondefended hoop or kick the ball to a shooter.

The problem? If the talent gap isn't massive the "better" US players lose, because guys like Kemba Walker are used to score at will. Something FIBA rules won't allow.

yeaaaman
09-12-2019, 07:33 PM
"max contract" Kemba was flopping and complaining for a bail out call on his desperation 3 at the end of the Serbia game, it was downright pathetic. Learning how to manipulate refs is what NBA superstars do nowdays, it aint basketball.

Imagine Harden playing lmao

LakersForlife
09-12-2019, 11:26 PM
straight embarrassment

sportjames23
09-13-2019, 06:23 AM
MJ fans are bellyful with W's.

This aint even fair anymore :oldlol:

We feast on these fools daily. :banana:

sportjames23
09-13-2019, 06:23 AM
better lineup

'92 usa select team
chris webber
jamal mashburn
grant hill
penny hardaway
allan houston

carlos arroyo
eddie casiano
larry ayuso
rolando hourruitiner
jose rafael ortiz

who u got?

Toe-tagged 'em. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
09-14-2019, 03:51 PM
7th place.

LMAO.

madmax
09-14-2019, 04:02 PM
7th place.

LMAO.

right where overrated streetball muricans belong I say:applause:

stalkerforlife
09-14-2019, 04:04 PM
right where overrated streetball muricans belong I say:applause:

:applause:

ElPigto
09-14-2019, 04:15 PM
Imagine Harden playing lmao

Harden would of led this team to a championship and y'all would of been mad about it.

AirTupac
09-14-2019, 04:15 PM
Harden would of led this team to a championship and y'all would of been mad about it.

yeah right. Harden would look like Kemba begging for calls every drive :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Rocket fans confirmed braindead.

stalkerforlife
09-14-2019, 04:27 PM

Absolutely not.

That BS doesn't work when rules are enforced and defense is allowed.

gabepizza
09-16-2019, 05:06 AM
2004 team was much worse. They got smoked by Carlos Arroyo. France is a great team

You're nuts! The 2004 Team bought home a Bronze medal, this team placed 7th, the worst ever.

Yes they probably had the worse USA GAME ever getting blown out by PR but that was the 1st game of the tournament. They then recovered and beat a game Greece team (basically the same team that beat USA in 2006 and won silver) and then most importantly won the quarterfinal game against a 5-0 Spanish Team (yes basically the same Spanish team the won the WC 2 years later) and then won the Bronze medal game against a good Lithuanian Team that already had beaten them in pool play. Probably all three of those team were better then the current French Team.

To compare them to this team that lost 2 games in a row and then only recovered to beat Poland is nuts.

Dom213
09-16-2019, 05:23 AM
:applause:
A white team won. Why are you so obsessed with race, Stalker? Stan a black man yet hate him.

LoneyROY7
09-16-2019, 05:25 AM
Absolutely not.

That BS doesn't work when rules are enforced and defense is allowed.

Harden is shooting 53 percent from the field and 41 percent from the 3 in FIBA play. The one time he played, they won gold...and that was 5 years ago. :lol :lol

yeah right. Harden would look like Kemba begging for calls every drive :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Rocket fans confirmed braindead.

Look at AirHead comparing little Kemba to James "36 ppg" Harden. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
09-16-2019, 08:33 AM
You're nuts! The 2004 Team bought home a Bronze medal, this team placed 7th, the worst ever.

Yes they probably had the worse USA GAME ever getting blown out by PR but that was the 1st game of the tournament. They then recovered and beat a game Greece team (basically the same team that beat USA in 2006 and won silver) and then most importantly won the quarterfinal game against a 5-0 Spanish Team (yes basically the same Spanish team the won the WC 2 years later) and then won the Bronze medal game against a good Lithuanian Team that already had beaten them in pool play. Probably all three of those team were better then the current French Team.

To compare them to this team that lost 2 games in a row and then only recovered to beat Poland is nuts.

France took the bronze. They were one of the best teams in the tournament and certainly comparable to anyone they played 15 years ago when teams weren't as good internationally. If the USA doesn't match up with them they might have still won gold. Serbia was supposed to be the team to beat and I certainly don't really even count that one anyway. Playing for 5th? They'd already qualified for the olympics. Pretty meaningless. 2004 was just a bunch of individuals put together when the USA thought they would automatically win. This was an actual team that was put together to play as a team. Guys like AI and Marbury wouldn't even be considered for team USA today and Brown was certainly a bad choice as coach for that team

TheBranStan
09-16-2019, 11:24 AM
We feast on these fools daily. :banana:
Hows it going 3ball?

VeeCee15
09-17-2019, 11:25 AM
the NBA no longer has the BEST of the best players in the world. Superstars are often fabricated based on ticky tack fouls and travelling ala giannis...look at what he did in FIBA.

If NBA truly had the best players in the world, you should be able to take the 5-10 crappiest players in the league at their positions...and they should be able to dominant team france, serbia, spain, etc.

Overdrive
09-17-2019, 11:40 AM
the NBA no longer has the BEST of the best players in the world. Superstars are often fabricated based on ticky tack fouls and travelling ala giannis...look at what he did in FIBA.

If NBA truly had the best players in the world, you should be able to take the 5-10 crappiest players in the league at their positions...and they should be able to dominant team france, serbia, spain, etc.

Not like the core of France, Serbia and Spain aren't mostly NBA players.

gabepizza
09-18-2019, 02:01 AM
Not like the core of France, Serbia and Spain aren't mostly NBA players.

Yes and 4 out of 5 of the all tournament team is in the NBA. The only one who isn't is Scola who spent 10 years in the NBA before going to the Chinese league in 2017.