PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell Durant really got hurt?

Walk on Water
09-12-2019, 01:56 PM
People all of a sudden are saying KD is the best player in the league. As if he didn't just tear his achilles, a career altering injury at the least. Most do not recover from it. People are acting like KD didn't tear it.

Is it possible that he didn't? I don't get how he hurt it the first time and then tore it the second time. He was taking a jump shot and then the 2nd time he looked fine and all of a sudden Ibaka posted him up and down he went. I don't understand how he got hurt.

You think maybe it was his feelings that were hurt?

TemporaMutantur
09-12-2019, 02:12 PM
People all of a sudden are saying KD is the best player in the league. As if he didn't just tear his achilles, a career altering injury at the least. Most do not recover from it. People are acting like KD didn't tear it.

Is it possible that he didn't? I don't get how he hurt it the first time and then tore it the second time. He was taking a jump shot and then the 2nd time he looked fine and all of a sudden Ibaka posted him up and down he went. I don't understand how he got hurt.

You think maybe it was his feelings that were hurt?

I presume this is a troll post, but I will entertain it.

Why would KD fake that injury? He was playing well that game (3/3 from 3pt, if I recall) and he loves the spotlight.

He knew the public's perception of him (snake), and while he isn't the greatest at accepting criticism, he loves the game of basketball and wants to show the world that he is one of the best players in the world. He wanted to win, perform at the highest level, and get that chip.

If he wasn't trying to play, he wouldn't have, simple as that.

He risked it for the biscuit, and all he got was a torn achilles.

3ball
09-12-2019, 02:14 PM
It's not possible because he would've played and 3-peated so he could be > Lebron and compared to MJ

No way he gives up a 3-peat.. He was hurt

superduper
09-12-2019, 02:19 PM
He went down on a drive to the rim on offense, not being posted up by Ibaka :oldlol: