AirBonner
09-13-2019, 11:02 PM
Fact. Even the 2nd coming of Popovich (Stevens) couldn

Wally450
09-13-2019, 11:18 PM
What up friend??

I agree with the Lebron statement.

Lebron gave him a ring.

The great Brad Stevens gave him his most efficient season of his career.

Kyrie should be thanking Brad for the money he

AirBonner
09-13-2019, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=Wally450]What up friend??

Lebron gave him a ring.

ImKobe
09-14-2019, 02:38 AM
Fact. Even the 2nd coming of Popovich (Stevens) couldn’t get to him. Only LeBron

He had his best individual season in Boston. Just because he had a bad series shooting the ball doesn't mean it's because of Lebron, who had little to nothing to do with Irving scoring all those ISO baskets as a Cav, it's not like he was a spot-up shooter.

Yes most efficient but with John Wall impact. He’s just not a winner

But the rest of your team is? The same guys who just took B2B L's from scrub ass international teams?

Imagine if it was Irving instead of Walker and he played that way in the FIBA games. This off-season has done nothing but prove to us how mediocre the "young talent" in Boston really is. Kemba gave you losers a nice preview of the 2020 Playoffs.

DoctorP
09-14-2019, 02:39 AM
In the branball?

cause he's a closer.

thats the bran weakness

LAmbruh
09-14-2019, 05:37 AM
Kyrie flourished because of all the attention to Lebron by defenses.

3ball
09-14-2019, 08:44 PM
elite shooters like kyrie and mo williams that can get their stats with much more spot-up shooting than they're accustomed to can "thrive' next to Lebron and have a nice combination of spot-up, iso and closing opportunities.

But anything other than a shooter cannot excel next to Lebron's simple "dribble, dribble, dribble, pass for assist" skillset..

This style turns teammates into spot-up shooters, which can't develop teammates or teams, and therefore needs to team-hop for ready-made stars and teams for any chance to win, 3/9 (a shit win rate even WITH superstar help.. a joke way to play that has everyone bamboozled, i.e. Lebron is a "genius" player.. he's an oversized aau ball-dominator whose style must team-hop to win.. nothing more, 3/9)

Real14
09-14-2019, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=Wally450]What up friend??

Lebron gave him a ring.

RRR3
09-14-2019, 10:18 PM
elite shooters like kyrie and mo williams that can get their stats with much more spot-up shooting than they're accustomed to can "thrive' next to Lebron and have a nice combination of spot-up, iso and closing opportunities.

But anything other than a shooter cannot excel next to Lebron's simple "dribble, dribble, dribble, pass for assist" skillset..

This style turns teammates into spot-up shooters, which can't develop teammates or teams, and therefore needs to team-hop for ready-made stars and teams for any chance to win, 3/9 (a shit win rate even WITH superstar help.. a joke way to play that has everyone bamboozled, i.e. Lebron is a "genius" player.. he's an oversized aau ball-dominator whose style must team-hop to win.. nothing more, 3/9)
Shut up samuraiswish

StrongLurk
09-14-2019, 11:10 PM
Kyrie is a great player without Lebron. He just clearly had more opportunities to shine playing on the same team as Lebron.

bison
09-15-2019, 12:57 AM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Yes most efficient but with John Wall impact. He

AirBonner
09-15-2019, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Lebron isn

LAmbruh
09-15-2019, 03:20 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]3fmvp 2nd most in nba history.

bison
09-15-2019, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]3fmvp 2nd most in nba history.

RRR3
09-15-2019, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=bison]He