PDA

View Full Version : Who is the better passer, Westbrook or Harden?

superduper
09-18-2019, 10:10 AM
It'll be interesting to see who ends up executing main PG duties game in and game out for the Houston Rockets with both Westbrook and Harden in the starting backcourt.

Harden is going to have to make some major adjustments compared to Russ IMO because Harden is much more capable off-ball than Westbrook is. But then the main thing to consider for whomever will be tasked as the main ball handler, who is the better passer from the two?

I've seen Harden make some really slick passes but I think Westbrook might be the better playmaker over the course of a single game (that's probably not true, is it?). But then Harden does have the threat of him throwing alley-oop passes pretty much at will whenever he wants.

Who do you guys think is the better passer between the two?

Proctor
09-18-2019, 11:16 AM
Harden easily

Wally450
09-18-2019, 11:20 AM
Harden easily

:eek: :eek:

:cheers:

BarberSchool
09-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Harden very easily.

Harden's judgement is far better, westbrook takes far too many low reward high risk chances that aren't condusive to winning or team chemistry for all the times they don't work (which is the vast majority), but are condusive to great highlights when they finally work.

Jasper
09-18-2019, 02:35 PM
harden only passes when he has to

westbrook plays as a team player.... more so than most people believe.

BarberSchool
09-18-2019, 02:38 PM

The fact this is a serious post is very sad.

imdaman99
09-18-2019, 03:50 PM

Facts. Finally someone who has watched a basketball game before replying.

I'll take Scottie's word, Harden has to let Russ run the PG duties and Harden could average 40 and not be worn out come playoff time. Russ Pippen to James Jordan :eek:

superduper
09-18-2019, 04:36 PM

But what do you think about both of their passing skills as opposed to their willingness to pass?

Manny98
09-18-2019, 06:50 PM
Both are choking frauds that's all that matters

If i had to pick i'd choose Westbrook f*ck Harden

Facepalm
09-18-2019, 07:00 PM
Harden is easily the better pg

Smoke117
09-18-2019, 07:17 PM
I would say Westbrook for the simple fact that Harden throws some of the most careless and stupid passes every single game. That's why he averages so many to's. A good 1.5 of his to's could be avoided if he would just stop throwing those asinine passes.

superduper
09-18-2019, 07:31 PM
I would say Westbrook for the simple fact that Harden throws some of the most careless and stupid passes every single game. That's why he averages so many to's. A good 1.5 of his to's could be avoided if he would just stop throwing this asinine passes.

That's true, but man he throws some insanely good passes as well.

tanibanana
09-19-2019, 04:01 AM
Harden is the better passer, but Westbrook is the more willing passer. As crazy as it sound though.