PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green Underrated?

JoHnShOeZ1492
09-19-2019, 03:32 PM
I know he had some shooting woes in the past, but some people I know personally are talking about that Warriors team as tho Steph and Dray aren

warriorfan
09-19-2019, 03:35 PM
He gets underrated at times because everyone hates him. That and he effects the game in more nuanced ways than other top players.

Haymaker
09-19-2019, 04:17 PM
He's good but I don't think he'd have as much impact outside of GSW. He fits their system like a glove.

JoHnShOeZ1492
09-19-2019, 04:29 PM
He gets underrated at times because everyone hates him. That and he effects the game in more nuanced ways than other top players.

I feel that way too, I

JoHnShOeZ1492
09-19-2019, 04:32 PM
He's good but I don't think he'd have as much impact outside of GSW. He fits their system like a glove.

I mean... maybe I

AlternativeAcc.
09-19-2019, 05:25 PM
Dray would fit in anywhere.

He's elite defensively and extremely versatile on both ends. He's literally the best passer on Golden Stats while being the vocal and emotional leader of the team

Remember, it was Dray, Klay, and Iggy whose personalities transformed GS into a powerhouse... and Dray may be more responsible than anybody

He has a case for being the unquestioned leader of a dynasty

but yet gets nothing but disrespect. Of course he's ****ing underrated

Turbo Slayer
09-19-2019, 05:26 PM
nah he isnt

criminally underrated for kicking players *******s

scuzzy
09-19-2019, 05:28 PM

He's elite defensively and extremely versatile on both ends. He's literally the best passer on Golden Stats while being the vocal and emotional leader of the team

Remember, it was Dray, Klay, and Iggy whose personalities transformed GS into a powerhouse... and Dray may be more responsible than anybody

Long live the Big D.I.K fam :applause: :bowdown:

AlternativeAcc.
09-19-2019, 05:54 PM
:applause:

D-LO and big Willy coming in to replace the lost soldiers

Warriors are stacked beyond belief again, when Klay comes back they're a legit juggernaut

The offense of D-Lo/Klay and the defense of Dray/Willy? :biggums:

The west has turned into a bloodbath since LeBron's joined

ILLsmak
09-20-2019, 03:07 AM

He'd fit anywhere, but he's not underrated. He's getting max money isn't he? haha. He does other things, but he's also fallen off (maybe just mentally) and become more of a bitch lately. His finals fail was a big reason GSW got scraped so hard. If dude could have strung together some 3s/finished some drives, the whole world might have changed.

When you average 5 TOs per game and shoot 25% from 3, it doesn't matter what your intangible impact is.

-Smak

iamgine
09-20-2019, 03:10 AM
:no: Don't forget Curry

chains5000
09-20-2019, 04:06 AM
Gets underrated because he loses focus and interest during the regular season. Next one he'll have to give it all every game.

ImKobe
09-20-2019, 04:56 AM
He's underrated because people know him more for his antics than what he actually brings to a team. He's been the main assist guy and leader of the greatest offensive teams in league history while also playing at a DPOY level. Find me players who have put up 32/15/9/2 on 95%TS in a Finals Game 7.

sammichoffate
09-20-2019, 07:03 AM
He'd fit anywhere, but he's not underrated. He's getting max money isn't he? haha. He does other things, but he's also fallen off (maybe just mentally) and become more of a bitch lately. His finals fail was a big reason GSW got scraped so hard. If dude could have strung together some 3s/finished some drives, the whole world might have changed.

When you average 5 TOs per game and shoot 25% from 3, it doesn't matter what your intangible impact is.

-SmakNo he's not lol.

Haymaker
09-20-2019, 10:07 AM
No he's not lol.

He's getting 2012 Max money.

jayfan
09-20-2019, 10:21 AM

This.

sdot_thadon
09-20-2019, 10:32 AM
He's underrated by casual fans because he doesn't put up 20 a game. Besides scoring his contributions are huge, is he able to do these same things in another system? I'd think so, especially on defense. But isn't defense always underrated?