PDA

View Full Version : LeBron/Kuzma were the best 2 man pair last year.

AirTupac
09-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Doing research for a separate piece, but came across this in the process: amongst the the top ten most played two-man lineups for the Lakers last year, the LeBron/Kuzma pairing had the highest offRTG (110) and net-rating (+2.9). Say what you will about Kuz, but he & LeBron click.

Now you add the best big man in the league to work with LeBron? Yall bout to see something wonderful :lol :lol

Turbo Slayer
09-21-2019, 07:29 PM
:bowdown:

305Baller
09-21-2019, 09:21 PM
make the playoffs then talk you little shithead

SpaceJam
09-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Bron elevating talent again

Mr Feeny
09-22-2019, 02:31 AM
We agree. Lebron》 Kobe

dbugz
09-22-2019, 02:43 AM
didn't even make the playoffs :roll: :roll: :roll:

3ball
09-23-2019, 01:47 PM
Doing research for a separate piece, but came across this in the process: amongst the the top ten most played two-man lineups for the Lakers last year, the LeBron/Kuzma pairing had the highest offRTG (110) and net-rating (+2.9). Say what you will about Kuz, but he & LeBron click.

Now you add the best big man in the league to work with LeBron? Yall bout to see something wonderful :lol :lol
Exactly.. I predict the same thing

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472343

People don't understand how stacked the Lakers are - Kuzma is a stud and will be a superstar; Dwight will make a comeback and be a top center; AD and Lebron are the top 2 players in the league; and the Lakers have 2 of the top 4 defensive guards in the league (green, bradley); plus shooting everywhere

It's impossible that they don't win - they have the best athletes in the league - even Lebron's shit brand can't screw this up

superduper
09-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Exactly.. I predict the same thing

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472343

People don't understand how stacked the Lakers are - Kuzma is a stud and will be a superstar; Dwight will make a comeback and be a top center; AD and Lebron are the top 2 players in the league; and the Lakers have 2 of the top 4 defensive guards in the league (green, bradley); plus shooting everywhere

It's impossible that they don't win - they have the best athletes in the league - even Lebron's shit brand can't screw this up

Unfortunately, ESPN/BR/Bran stans will downplay the entire roster and nothing will be Bran's fault, ala his last two superteams.

I'm actually interested to see who the main scapegoats will be.

DaHeezy
09-23-2019, 01:59 PM
Cherry picking 2 stats does not make them the best pair you moron. PS, OP is a fakkit

superduper
09-23-2019, 02:06 PM
make the playoffs then talk you little shithead

Don't you dare activate LePlayoffMode

Manny98
09-23-2019, 02:11 PM
You could pair LeBron with Smush Parker and they'd be the best 2 man pair in the league :oldlol:

superduper
09-23-2019, 02:14 PM
You could pair LeBron with Smush Parker and they'd be the best 2 man pair in the league :oldlol:

In that case why did LeGOAT have to collude with multiple superteams to be remotely relevant?

Turbo Slayer
09-24-2019, 06:28 PM
:bowdown: best 2 man pair 4ever

#StriveForGreatness

AirTupac
09-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Cherry picking 2 stats does not make them the best pair you moron. PS, OP is a fakkit

Yeah instead. The best two man pair is actually one with a lower offensive rating and total net +/-. Genius!! :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

305Baller
09-25-2019, 04:23 AM
the only 2 man pair u r getting is in the ass comemierdaaaaaaaaa

DaHeezy
09-25-2019, 02:12 PM
Yeah instead. The best two man pair is actually one with a lower offensive rating and total net +/-. Genius!! :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Wow, you're really too dumb to comprehend what I posted. Read again, cherry picking stats isn't a gauge of the best pairing in basketball. When your braincells recover from ODing on a blunt try and answer back with something intellegent

Charlie Sheen
09-25-2019, 02:25 PM
Wow, you're really too dumb to comprehend what I posted. Read again, cherry picking stats isn't a gauge of the best pairing in basketball. When your braincells recover from ODing on a blunt try and answer back with something intellegent
I don't think OP said anything about the best pair in the league. His comparison was to lineups used by the Lakers last season.

AirTupac
09-25-2019, 07:54 PM
I don't think OP said anything about the best pair in the league. His comparison was to lineups used by the Lakers last season.

Talk about irony. Retard tries to comment on peoples reading comprehension skills but can't read a couple sentences without drooling on his keyboard :facepalm :facepalm