PDA

View Full Version : Why couldn't MJ elevate Kwame Brown?

Manny98
09-25-2019, 07:36 AM
We here all these stories from MJ stans how MJ molded Pippen into a elite player and that Pippen would be Jeff Green if not for MJ

So why couldn't he do the same for the number pick in the draft who he handpicked himself :confusedshrug:

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 07:51 AM
Yep. We winning this war!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :lol

paksat
09-25-2019, 08:31 AM
original thread, i'm now thoroughly convinced MJ is not the GOAT

thoroughly

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 08:34 AM

thoroughly
We stay WINNING!!!!!! :bowdown:

superduper
09-25-2019, 09:11 AM
Have you ever asked yourself why Bran stans need to scream to themselves 20x a day between 7 alts that Brans the GOAT?

egokiller
09-25-2019, 11:36 AM
Why couldn't LeBron elevate anyone? Why did they all turn into spot up shooters? LeBron ruined careers for players and coaches. He's a cancer unlike GOAT MJ.

Did MJ have any teammates who are now homeless? That's how cancerous lebron's impact is.

But keep living that mediocre NBA fan life wondering what it might have been like to see an actual GOAT play.

FultzNationRISE
09-25-2019, 11:40 AM
We stay WINNING!!!!!! :bowdown:

This.

SO much this.

TheMan
09-25-2019, 11:46 AM
This.

SO much this.
Quoting your alt is beta af...

Beta boi

RRR3
09-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Lmao they can’t even answer this. Sad.

superduper
09-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Lmao they can’t even answer this. Sad.

Because Kwame wasn't nearly as talented or coachable as Pippen. Doesn't change the fact Pippen is mostly who he is because of MJ.

That....was....easy :rockon:

DaHeezy
09-25-2019, 01:58 PM

thoroughly

Good insight :applause:

DaHeezy
09-25-2019, 02:01 PM
Why couldn't MJ elevate Woolridge who was just as talented as Pippen? If MJ was the creator that everyone claims he is he already had a Pippen mold in Woolridge who was better offensively

Haymaker
09-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Same reason why Kobe couldn't elevate him. :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
09-25-2019, 03:12 PM
Have you ever asked yourself why Bran stans need to scream to themselves 20x a day between 7 alts that Brans the GOAT?
That's a question better directed for 3ball

Mr Feeny
09-25-2019, 03:37 PM
Why couldn't MJ elevate Woolridge who was just as talented as Pippen? If MJ was the creator that everyone claims he is he already had a Pippen mold in Woolridge who was better offensively

Irving was 20 times better than woolridge.

Manny98
09-25-2019, 03:53 PM
Can anyone answer this 3ball? LostCause?Phoenix?:confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
09-25-2019, 04:24 PM
Why couldn't Tranny98 go outside last summer?

3ball
09-25-2019, 04:55 PM
He didn't know how to gather-step

That's one thing Pippen entered the league with - a very basic ability to dribble without looking like he's going to lose it, and also the proper footwork prior to take off (gather-step ability)

Guys like Sellers and Kwame never had it - they dribbled like people just learning how to dribble - like, you gotta have SOMETHING for Jordan to work with.. he isn't a junior high level instructor that teaches basic stuff like one foot in front of the other-type shit

Like, Kwame couldn't even become Jeff Green, who is a 15-17 ppg player in his best years - whereas Pippen would've developed into Jeff Green without MJ - I guess you need Jeff Green capability on your own, and then MJ can elevate you to all-time great and 6x champion HOF... :confusedshrug:...

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 05:20 PM

That's one thing Pippen entered the league with - a very basic ability to dribble without looking like he's going to lose it, and also the proper footwork prior to take off (gather-step ability)

Guys like Sellers and Kwame never had it - they dribbled like people just learning how to dribble - like, you gotta have SOMETHING for Jordan to work with.. he isn't a junior high level instructor that teaches basic stuff like one foot in front of the other-type shit

Like, Kwame couldn't even become Jeff Green, who is a 15-17 ppg player in his best years - whereas Pippen would've developed into Jeff Green without MJ - I guess you need Jeff Green capability on your own, and then MJ can elevate you to all-time great and 6x champion HOF... :confusedshrug:...
oh plz every NBA player knows how to gather step... :facepalm

brutalBBQ
09-25-2019, 05:24 PM
Pippen accepted his role wisely and acknowledged Jordan's superiority and was willing to learn.

Kwame thought he was going to bigger and better than Jordan and talked smack to him instead of learning, so Jordan proceeded to destroy him.

Massively overhyped

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 05:27 PM
Pippen accepted his role wisely and acknowledged Jordan's superiority and was willing to learn.

Kwame thought he was going to bigger and better than Jordan and talked smack to him instead of learning, so Jordan proceeded to destroy him.

Massively overhyped
:no:

Manny98
09-25-2019, 05:36 PM

But he was the number 1 pick in the draft who MJ handpicked himself so why couldn't he elevate him to his number 1 pick potential why was he such a bust :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Manny98
09-25-2019, 05:37 PM

Massively overhyped
Literally making shit up :roll:

3ball
09-25-2019, 05:41 PM
oh plz every NBA player knows how to gather step... :facepalm
I promise that you don't know what a gather-step is

You've simply heard the term and know it's a common term, so you assume "everyone" can do it .. most can... Kwame couldn't..

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 05:43 PM
Means 2 and a half steps. :lol

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 05:47 PM

You've simply heard the term and know it's a common term, so you assume "everyone" can do it .. most can... Kwame couldn't..
Loyal to the death. Huh? Excellent poster, but so ignorant. This marks the downfall of 3ball. His credibility and history of bans is weak Wish as a member of the LeBron family we could brainwash you. :lol :roll: :roll:

3ball
09-25-2019, 06:23 PM
Means 2 and a half steps. :lol
If you can't personally teach someone else to do it, then you don't know what it is

And I suspect that you can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, so no . :D

3ball
09-25-2019, 06:30 PM
Loyal to the death. Huh? Excellent poster, but so ignorant. This marks the downfall of 3ball. His credibility and history of bans is weak Wish as a member of the LeBron family we could brainwash you. :lol :roll: :roll:
No because I acknowledge that MJ had no eye for talent

He should've been able to see that the often, stutter-stepping, herky-jerky Kwame had no footwork.... And if players don't have footwork by the time they're 20, they almost never develop it.. they are who they are

So no, MJ isn't a good talent evaluator and Kwame was a big error... But regarding the original point - MJ couldn't develop kwame because he was all athlete without even a modicum of actual skill... Kwame dribbled like someone just learning how to dribble - like, you gotta have SOMETHING for Jordan to work with.. he isn't a junior high level instructor that teaches basic stuff like one foot in front of the other-type shit

Ultimately, Kwame couldn't even become Jeff Green, who is a 15-17 ppg player in his best years - whereas Pippen would've developed into Jeff Green without MJ - I guess you need Jeff Green capability on your own, and then MJ can elevate you to all-time great and 6x champion HOF... ...

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 06:30 PM
If you can't personally teach someone else to do it, then you don't know what it is

And I suspect that you can barely walk and chew gum at the same time, so no . :D

:rolleyes: 3ball is focused on me, no in fact, obsessed with me like Lebron :lol

You log on ISH to see me. Weird.

3ball
09-25-2019, 06:33 PM
:rolleyes: 3ball is focused on me, no in fact, obsessed with me like Lebron :lol

You log on ISH to see me. Weird.
Well tbh, you and me are like the only ones on here lately.. holding down ISH all by ourselves.. I'm mj ur pippen tho

Turbo Slayer

He should've been able to see that the often, stutter-stepping, herky-jerky Kwame had no footwork.... And if players don't have footwork by the time they're 20, they almost never develop it.. they are who they are

So no, MJ isn't a good talent evaluator and Kwame was a big error... But regarding the original point - MJ couldn't develop kwame because he was all athlete without even a modicum of actual skill... Kwame dribbled like someone just learning how to dribble - like, you gotta have SOMETHING for Jordan to work with.. he isn't a junior high level instructor that teaches basic stuff like one foot in front of the other-type shit

Ultimately, Kwame couldn't even become Jeff Green, who is a 15-17 ppg player in his best years - whereas Pippen would've developed into Jeff Green without MJ - I guess you need Jeff Green capability on your own, and then MJ can elevate you to all-time great and 6x champion HOF... ...

Copy and paste once again. And you been doing this for 5 years? Against countless of people in your GLORIOUS
career (sarcastic)

Lebron family stay winning.

:banana: :hammertime: :yaohappy: :dancin

You log on ISH to see me, amirite?

Real14
Why Fanny98 couldn't elevate his thimble to go inside some p.ussy???:biggums:

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 06:35 PM
Why Fanny98 couldn't elevate his thimble to go inside some p.ussy???:biggums:

Bully. Go away. Should I call the principal of your behavior?

Dont call noone a fanny. Sit down.

Manny98
09-25-2019, 06:37 PM

He was the number 1 pick in the draft and MJ couldn't elevate him one bit :roll:

Real14
09-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Bully. Go away. Should I call the principal of your behavior?

Dont call noone a fanny. Sit down.
Shut your gay bitch ass up man:coleman:

Turbo Slayer
09-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Shut your gay bitch ass up man:coleman:

This how you act in IRL?

Yo you add me: TheC_O_B_R_A

WE can talk via voice chat on PS4. Would you call me that. No.

So try again.

Love you, man.

#StayHumble :D Be positive!

3ball
09-25-2019, 06:43 PM
He was the number 1 pick in the draft and MJ couldn't elevate him one bit :roll:
C'monson, MJ isn't developing complete stiffs into all-time greats

A player needs to be decent enough on their own for MJ to elevate them to all-time great and 6x champ

For example, guys like Sellers and Kwame weren't even good enough to be Jeff Green on their own (Green was a 15-17 ppg player in his best years) - whereas Pippen would be Jeff Green without MJ, and a 6x champ and HOF with MJ .. :confusedshrug:.. hope that helps

Bawkish
09-26-2019, 03:44 AM
probably the same reason Lebron couldn't elevate his free throw shooting