PDA

View Full Version : White racists don't exist...

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:11 PM
All a figment of your imagination fueled by the media and fake people.

I'm from the deep country with all rednecks.

Never once have I met a genuine racist.

We joke around, but never once have I met a white person that hated another person due to the color of their skin.

As a matter of fact, whites give blacks a longer leash to be a piece of shit than they do other whites.

White racism is fake news.

I know being oppressed gives people excuses and alleviates accountability, but it's simply not a factor.

Facts.

Dr Seuss
10-01-2019, 01:13 PM
it's time to take your meds, sweetie

FultzNationRISE
10-01-2019, 01:18 PM
it

Facepalm
10-01-2019, 01:22 PM
it

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:25 PM
:kobe:

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:30 PM
I guarantee not one of you has met a genuine racist.

highwhey
10-01-2019, 01:34 PM
I guarantee not one of you has met a genuine racist.
I have

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:35 PM
I have

How do you know he was genuine?

Backstory.

highwhey
10-01-2019, 01:38 PM
How do you know he was genuine?

Backstory.
I would tell you, but then i can think of several trolls that would bring this up in the future. Lot of butthurt trols using alts to take shots at me.

ItsMillerTime
10-01-2019, 01:39 PM
lol

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:41 PM
I would tell you, but then i can think of several trolls that would bring this up in the future. Lot of butthurt trols using alts to take shots at me.

Oh, okay.

Interesting.

MaxFly
10-01-2019, 01:43 PM

All makes sense now.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:44 PM
All makes sense now.

:kobe:

SomeBlackDude
10-01-2019, 01:46 PM

true story- i went to school with a dude whose grandfather was an imperial wizard of the klan in your (red)neck of the woods.

Dr Seuss
10-01-2019, 01:47 PM
true story- i went to school with a dude whose grandfather was an imperial wizard of the klan in your (red)neck of the woods.

and that boy grew up to be Stalker4Life

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:48 PM

I don't even know if the KKK is racist.

Just a white brotherhood.

Just like all the black brotherhoods and organizations.

Looking out for their own.

highwhey
10-01-2019, 01:50 PM

:biggums:
Cmon man

stalkerforlife
and that boy grew up to be Stalker4Life

My best friend is black.

Dr Seuss
My best friend is black.

no one cares that your best friend is a dog.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:51 PM
:biggums:
Cmon man

Keep the same energy with all the black organizations and universities.

No double standards.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 01:52 PM
no one cares that your best friend is a dog.

You calling SomeBlackDude a dog?

Racist.

SomeBlackDude
10-01-2019, 01:53 PM

you're on the thinnest of ice right now.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 02:03 PM
you're on the thinnest of ice right now.

:lol

MaxFly
10-01-2019, 02:13 PM
He's trolling. Got time on his hands and has nothing better to do. Let the thread die.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 02:15 PM
He's trolling. Got time on his hands and has nothing better to do. Let the thread die.

No, I'm being real.

Never met a racist.

Kblaze8855
10-01-2019, 02:22 PM
A guy killed a church full of people just because they were black and admits he hesitated to go forward with this plan because they were so nice to him and included him in their bible study without question. He sat and listened to them discuss god and how to be better people....was welcomed warmly....was offered snacks. Then he started shooting grandmas because his mission was to kill black people.

Not racist though.

MaxFly
10-01-2019, 02:32 PM
A guy killed a church full of people just because they were black and admits he hesitated to go forward with this plan because they were so nice to him and included him in their bible study without question. He sat and listened to them discuss god and how to be better people....was welcomed warmly....was offered snacks. Then he started shooting grandmas because his mission was to kill black people.

Not racist though.

Let. The. Thread. Die.

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Definitely agree with OP. The most racist people in this country are Blacks.

Kblaze8855
10-01-2019, 02:46 PM
I don

MaxFly
10-01-2019, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I don

Smoke117
10-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Ironically, all this victim culture is making white people more racist than they were just a few years ago. You go out of your way to demonize people and eventually they just get sick of the bullshit.

dude77
10-01-2019, 05:03 PM
that's a bit far fetched now .. there are, but it's definitely not the way the media portrays it .. they'd have us think we're still in the 60s and blacks have trouble going into restaurants

highwhey
10-01-2019, 05:31 PM
that's a bit far fetched now .. there are, but it's definitely not the way the media portrays it .. they'd have us think we're still in the 60s and blacks have trouble going into restaurants
so that's the benchmark, as long no public lynchings are being done, we're good?

:facepalm

dude77
10-01-2019, 05:34 PM
so that's the benchmark, as long no public lynchings are being done, we're good?

lol well no .. I just threw that time period out there as an example .. blacks have all the opportunities in the world now here in this country and white on black crime is nothing compared to the opposite .. the media portrayal of how things are is completely distorted and inaccurate

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2019, 05:36 PM

You're a fool if you think this country is just as racist or more than in the 50's and 60's. It's not even close.

Why are you so afraid of White people? :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2019, 05:37 PM
lol well no .. I just threw that time period out there as an example .. blacks have all the opportunities in the world now here in this country and white on black crime is nothing compared to the opposite .. the media portrayal of how things are is completely distorted and inaccurate

No one in the media will say this. They will perpetuate the opposite until cities burn to the ground.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Not racist though.

I don't think he was racist.

He probably never even dealt with many blacks.

He was brainwashed by the media, which I talked about in the OP.

He was delusional and schizophrenic.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 05:44 PM
I find it hard to believe that after Dylan Roof, anyone would bother to make the case that there are no white racists. Note that he hasn't responded to your post, and he won't until he'd done searching through one of the many white supremacy sites to pick up their talking points on Charleston. He's got time on his hands.

Note that I have things to do and can't be here all day.

Like right now I'm starting a 2 hour class.

dude77
10-01-2019, 05:45 PM
No one in the media will say this. They will perpetuate the opposite until cities burn to the ground.

https://tourjunkies.wierstewarthosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/11113740/tenor-2.gif

egokiller
10-01-2019, 05:48 PM

Oh please...when has anyone ever used some personal information posted on here to poke fun at someone. This is ISH not that other shitty basketball forum.

egokiller
10-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Racism doesn

highwhey
10-01-2019, 05:53 PM
You're a fool if you think this country is just as racist or more than in the 50's and 60's. It's not even close.

Why are you so afraid of White people? :oldlol:
re-read what i said man. i didn't say racism was as bad as the 60's.

of course it's better, a lot better. but it still exists and you people like to think it doesn't exist at all.

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2019, 05:59 PM
but it still exists and you people like to think it doesn't exist at all.

And it always will. People will hate people for any number of reasons.

The problem I have is with people like you who make it into something bigger than it is.

highwhey
10-01-2019, 06:05 PM
And it always will. People will hate people for any number of reasons.

The problem I have is with people like you who make it into something bigger than it is.
why do you hate black people?

tpols
10-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Ironically, all this victim culture is making white people more racist than they were just a few years ago. You go out of your way to demonize people and eventually they just get sick of the bullshit.

You're not white mate.

Prometheus
10-01-2019, 06:15 PM

This.

@tpols, who gives a shit if he is or isn't? What he said is true. Why can't you ever make a post that isn't in some way dumb?

ILLsmak
10-01-2019, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I don

97 bulls
10-01-2019, 06:24 PM
All a figment of your imagination fueled by the media and fake people.

Never once have I met a genuine racist.

We joke around, but never once have I met a white person that hated another person due to the color of their skin.

As a matter of fact, whites give blacks a longer leash to be a piece of shit than they do other whites.

White racism is fake news.

I know being oppressed gives people excuses and alleviates accountability, but it's simply not a factor.

Facts.
People with bad breath dont smell it themselves. People with BO dont smell themselves. Catch my drift.

Levity
10-01-2019, 07:03 PM
People with bad breath dont smell it themselves. People with BO dont smell themselves. Catch my drift.

Justin is a racist with BO and bad breath?

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 08:02 PM

I think you mistook me for a virtue signaling self hating white cuck.

I don't dislike you because of a crayon color.

I dislike you because you act as if I'm the reason for your issues and there is a giant systemic white system that we're all privy to that wants to hold you down.

There's no such thing as white privilege.

There's wealth privilege.

And most white people don't have wealth.

We're scraping by like the rest of you.

tpols
10-01-2019, 08:15 PM
This.

@tpols, who gives a shit if he is or isn't? What he said is true. Why can't you ever make a post that isn't in some way dumb?

I wasnt talking to you, mind your own business.

I was addressing my homie sm0ke.

tpols
10-01-2019, 08:18 PM
I think you mistook me for a virtue signaling self hating white cuck.

I don't dislike you because of a crayon color.

I dislike you because you act as if I'm the reason for your issues and there is a giant systemic white system that we're all privy to that wants to hold you down.

There's no such thing as white privilege.

There's wealth privilege.

And most white people don't have wealth.

We're scraping by like the rest of you.

Even the OG MLK Fred Hampton guys recognized it was a class issue. (thats why they were murked)

Race stuff is an easy mark.

stalkerforlife
10-01-2019, 09:14 PM
I've been wrong a lot.

I just don't know any genuine racists.

And I don't want to undermine the problems people face.