PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans - Over/Under 39.5 wins (might go in big on the over)

ClipperRevival
10-03-2019, 09:30 PM
No one talks about how great their D will be. They got some players who love to D up in Lonzo, Jrue, YDK, Hart and Zion. These dudes gonna shrink the court.

I see YDK as "the man" on this team (22+ PPG book it). He is the most well-rounded, offensive talent on this team. He'll be the closer. And you add in Reddick either starting or off the bench and I love this team. They can change ends. Shooting a bit suspect. But if you can defend and change ends, you can win games. Zion is the ultimate X-factor. Dude could literally be another GOAT tier talent.

Thoughts?

FultzNationRISE
10-03-2019, 09:45 PM
No one talks about how great their D will be. They got some players who love to D up in Lonzo, Jrue, YDK, Hart and Zion. These dudes gonna shrink the court.

I see YDK as "the man" on this team (22+ PPG book it). He is the most well-rounded, offensive talent on this team. He'll be the closer. And you add in Reddick either starting or off the bench and I love this team. They can change ends. Shooting a bit suspect. But if you can defend and change ends, you can win games. Zion is the ultimate X-factor. Dude could literally be another GOAT tier talent.

Thoughts?

...And youre taking the over on 39 wins?

bigkingsfan
10-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Will Zion even play 39 games.

ClipperRevival
10-03-2019, 10:12 PM
...And youre taking the over on 39 wins?

YDK loves to ball. He's a gym rat. He has the talent. He got the iso game. He got that mid-range. He can finish. He D's up. He's gonna be a star.

Why no one else can see this, I don't know. :confusedshrug:

YDK & Zion gonna be a PROBLEM.

Vino24
10-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Zion is already a better dunker than MJ off 1 and 2 feet

RRR3
10-03-2019, 10:16 PM
YDK loves to ball. He's a gym rat. He has the talent. He got the iso game. He got that mid-range. He can finish. He D's up. He's gonna be a star.

Why no one else can see this, I don't know. :confusedshrug:

YDK & Zion gonna be a PROBLEM.
Ingram is trash. He better not be the first option if they want to win.

ClipperRevival
10-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Ingram is trash. He better not be the first option if they want to win.

Great thing about all of this is that we can see what plays out and the truth will reveal itself huh babyboi?

ClipperRevival
10-03-2019, 10:23 PM

Hurts that Bron was only a great 1 foot leaper huh cutie? :yaohappy:

Bronbron23
10-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Yeah he is but he won't get half as many dunks. He dosnt have the speed and first step of mj to get by his defender and to get into the lanes. It's part of the reason why mj has way more dunks on people than lebron. That and mj was a way better 2 foot jumper.

RRR3
10-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Great thing about all of this is that we can see what plays out and the truth will reveal itself huh babyboi?
Yeah Ingram will probably average 18 PPG on 51% TS or something. The god.

ClipperRevival
10-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Yeah Ingram will probably average 18 PPG on 51% TS or something. The god.

He averaged 18.3 PPG on 55% TS last year with Bron ball babyboi.

I know you probably don't know this but their GM, Griffin was always high on him. And if he knows the game like I do, he will know to feature YDK, at least for a couple of years until Zion develops.

22+ PPG minimum incoming as "the man" on a winning brand of ball. Book it babyboi.

Bronbron23
10-03-2019, 10:57 PM

I know you probably don't know this but their GM, Griffin was always high on him. And if he knows the game like I do, he will know to feature YDK, at least for a couple of years until Zion develops.

22+ PPG minimum incoming as "the man" on a winning brand of ball. Book it babyboi.
Nah he'll be more like 20 ppg on ok efficiency on a losing brand of ball.

superduper
10-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Lol, all the Bran stans gonna look dumb as hell

AirTupac
10-03-2019, 11:47 PM

Most LeBron shit on YDK. Its pretty funny. Ingram said it himself when he started scoring 26 on 60% he said its because he stopped trying to adjust to Bron ball.

Proctor
10-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Jrue, Zion and Hart = :bowdown:

Ingram and Lonzo = :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
10-03-2019, 11:55 PM

Thoughts?

Avy bet that Ingram won't score 22+?

Because I can almost guarantee he won't. :oldlol: :oldlol:

AirTupac
10-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Avy bet that Ingram won't score 22+?

Because I can almost guarantee he won't. :oldlol: :oldlol:

I'll guarantee you he hits over 20. Avy bet.

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 01:39 AM
I'll guarantee you he hits over 20. Avy bet.

22+ and you got it.

RoseCity07
10-04-2019, 04:34 AM
The Pelicans are not going to be good:lol

I think they'd be lucky to win 30 games.

ILLsmak
10-04-2019, 05:05 AM
Intuition : don't do it. Throw alil if you really want but that seems like a long shot bet.

-Smak

G0ATbe
10-04-2019, 05:07 AM
The spacing is gonna be awful, poor ft shooters everywhere will definitely be near the bottom of the league. People also overestimate how good zion will be out of the gate. I see a homeless mans randle at best. Ball/ingram will be injured for at least a quarter of the season each. 25 wins maybe.

ILLsmak
10-04-2019, 05:13 AM
Shit actually u should throw a lil on playoffs if you really believe. Prol pay more and it's not that much different odds wise. Imo.

Can get paid off like a couple hundred if you're right.

-Smak

Manny98
10-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Pelicans ain't winning shit

Ingram is a bum

Lonzo won't play more than 60 games like always

Zion is overrated af

West is absolutely stacked no way they're winning more than 39

ImKobe
10-05-2019, 06:06 PM
They'll finish anywhere from 35-45 wins depending on injuries.

On paper, they got a potential 8th seed

Jrue, Redick, Miller and Moore can all shoot 3s and FTs, then you got Favors who had a nice season in Utah and who can give them quality minutes. Gentry is a good coach and has got a worse Pelicans roster to the Playoffs before and he obviously made the WCF with the Suns.

It all depends on the health of Zo, Zion and Ingram. Will Zion be durable with his playing style? Will BI have any more issues with blood clots? Is Zo finally going to play a full season? I wouldn't bet my bank on the over because there are so many variables here, from lack of experience to potential health problems.

ILLsmak
10-05-2019, 07:04 PM
They'll finish anywhere from 35-45 wins depending on injuries.

On paper, they got a potential 8th seed

Jrue, Redick, Miller and Moore can all shoot 3s and FTs, then you got Favors who had a nice season in Utah and who can give them quality minutes. Gentry is a good coach and has got a worse Pelicans roster to the Playoffs before and he obviously made the WCF with the Suns.

It all depends on the health of Zo, Zion and Ingram. Will Zion be durable with his playing style? Will BI have any more issues with blood clots? Is Zo finally going to play a full season? I wouldn't bet my bank on the over because there are so many variables here, from lack of experience to potential health problems.

This is what I'm saying... altho I wouldn't go as high as 35 for the low. They are gonna a momentum team probably because they are young. There are outcomes that have them going up down up down up down and ending at 40, but there are one that'd have them as 30 or 8th seed. All 3 seem like strong possibilities (in the pie), so why not just bet playoffs. GO ALL THE WAY. Just don't put your house on it.

Edit: if you believe their low range is 35+ then take that bet on the over. haha. But I don't.

-Smak