PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler lmao

Andrei89
10-04-2019, 02:28 AM
Already a cancer.

I called this shits months ago but nobody believed me. Leonard and Adebayo in the gym at 3:30 AM after Butler set a new standard.

More like he was coked up, went to the gym at 3:30 after some party, made a video of it and sent it to his teammates saying they are slacking.

And this is the pre season. Wait until the real season starts.

smfh why the Heat wanted to get involved with this dude :facepalm :facepalm

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 02:36 AM
Jimmy doesn't give a shit about basketball anymore. :lol :lol

He tryna sip mojitos on south beach and collect them checks.

Andrei89
10-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Jimmy doesn't give a shit about basketball anymore. :lol :lol

He tryna sip mojitos on south beach and collect them checks.

And the Miami org was stupid enough to take this clown.

I still believe the only reason he destroyed Minny's chemistry and morale was because he did not like the weather.

scuzzy
10-04-2019, 02:59 AM
Already a cancer.

I called this shits months ago but nobody believed me. Leonard and Adebayo in the gym at 3:30 AM after Butler set a new standard.

More like he was coked up, went to the gym at 3:30 after some party, made a video of it and sent it to his teammates saying they are slacking.

And this is the pre season. Wait until the real season starts.

smfh why the Heat wanted to get involved with this dude :facepalm :facepalm
:lol :lol

Jimmy gon Jimmy

12 months ago: https://streamable.com/biyze

TheMan
10-04-2019, 03:10 AM
Jimmy worked his ass off in the beginning of his career with the Bulls. We knew he could play D but when he started to show that he could score, it was through sheer work ethic. He busted his ass to become a well known NBA player, arguably top 10 two way player...

He's now about that cozy millionaire lifestyle...good for him.

Haters stay hating :pimp:

ILLsmak
10-04-2019, 03:12 AM
Top 5 day or night.

-Smak

MrFonzworth
10-04-2019, 03:18 AM
He wouldn't try that shit with McConnell on the roster, that's for DAMN sure.

McConnell doesn't leave the gym. He teaches the offense to the janitor's in the night crew.

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 03:19 AM
He wouldn't try that shit with McConnell on the roster, that's for DAMN sure.

McConnell doesn't leave the gym. He teaches the offense to the janitor's in the night crew.

Rumor has it they call him Little TJ in the lockerroom.

MrFonzworth
10-04-2019, 03:20 AM
Rumor has it they call him Little TJ in the lockerroom.
Source?

All the people I've talked to say that his nickname is Big Dick Mick.

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 03:20 AM
Source?

All the people I've talked to say that his nickname is Big Dick Mick.

Sounds like you getting bad info fam. I'm sorry bro. :(

MrFonzworth
10-04-2019, 03:22 AM
Sounds like you getting bad info fam. I'm sorry bro. :(
Ben Simmons is on record calling him that. What's your source?

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 03:23 AM
Ben Simmons is on record calling him that. What's your source?

Kendall Jenner.

MrFonzworth
10-04-2019, 03:23 AM
Kendall Jenner.
She only says that to cheer Ben up.

LoneyROY7
10-04-2019, 03:26 AM
She only says that to cheer Ben up.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Manny98
10-04-2019, 03:57 AM
Heat have been garbage since LeBron left :oldlol:

nayte
10-04-2019, 05:32 AM
So now others are going to the gym at that time. Cancer or what

Kblaze8855
10-04-2019, 05:51 AM
Some people work....

I was invited to Las Vegas this past Summer to help Team USA with their conditioning before they head off to London, and as we know they would eventually bring home the Gold (USA). I've had the opportunity to work with Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade in the past but this would be my first interaction with Kobe. We first met three days before the first scrimmage, on the day of the first practice, early July. It was a brief conversation where we talked about conditioning, where he would like to be by the end of the Summer, and we talked a little bit about the hustle of the Select Team. Then he got my number and I let him know that if he ever wanted some extra training he could hit me up any time.

The night before the first scrimmage I remember I was just watched "Casablanca" for the first time and it was about 3:30 AM. I lay in bed, slowly fading away when I hear my cell ring. It was Kobe. I nervously picked up.

"Hey, uhh Rob, I hope I'm not disturbing anything right?"

"Uhh no, what's up Kob?"

"Just wondering if you could just help me out with some conditioning work, that's all."

I checked my clock. 4:15 AM.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you in the facility in a bit."

It took me about twenty minutes to get my gear and out of the hotel. When I arrived and opened the room to the main practice floor I saw Kobe. Alone. He was drenched in sweat as if he had just taken a swim. It wasn't even 5AM.

We did some conditioning work for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Then we entered the weight room, where he would do a multitude of strength training exercises for the next 45 minutes. After that we parted ways and he went back to the practice floor to shoot. I went back to the hotel and crashed. Wow.

And then:

I was expected to be at the floor again at about 11 AM. I woke up feeling sleepy, drowsy, and almost pretty much every side effect of sleep deprivation. Thanks, Kobe. I had a bagel and headed to the practice facility.

This next part I remember very vividly. All the Team USA players were there, feeling good for the first scrimmage. LeBron was talking to Carmelo if I remember correctly and Coach Krzyzewski was trying to explain something to Kevin Durant. On the right side of the practice facility was Kobe by himself shooting jumpers. And this is how our next conversation went -- I went over to him, patted him on the back and said, "Good work this morning."

"Huh?"

"Like, the conditioning. Good work."

"Oh. Yeah, thanks Rob. I really appreciate it."

"So when did you finish?"

"Finish what?"

"Getting your shots up. What time did you leave the facility?"

"Oh just now. I wanted 800 makes so yeah, just now."

ImKobe
10-04-2019, 05:54 AM
Heat have been garbage since LeBron left :oldlol:

1 game from Conference Finals with 2 of the 3 best players injured = garbage

Some people work....

Butler's old school and has that same mentality Kobe and Jordan did. People can cringe at his antics in Minnesota or Chicago but you never saw Jimmy not give his all on the court. There's a reason Philly relied on him to close the big games despite having 3 other stars on the roster. He might not be a 1st or 2nd team All-NBA caliber player but he went from a role player to one of the top 20 in the league. That attitude made him one of the best 2-way wings in the league.

nayte
10-04-2019, 06:04 AM
Some people work....

I

brooks_thompson
10-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Heat players gonna be on that 3 am wakeup schedule and by the time game time rolls around at 7pm they’re gonna be some grumpy-ass dudes that need a halftime nap. Team bonding = Early Bird special at the VFW

fourkicks44
10-04-2019, 07:11 AM
Ahh Jimmy.

So much effort but no real desire to win.

He is a different cat.

r0drig0lac
10-04-2019, 08:46 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/2tSTwbhdUzlfMaGwcX/giphy.gif

GimmeThat
10-04-2019, 08:59 AM
excess amount of acid, cartilage and gelatin might do some wonder

Jasper
10-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Jimmy worked his ass off in the beginning of his career with the Bulls. We knew he could play D but when he started to show that he could score, it was through sheer work ethic. He busted his ass to become a well known NBA player, arguably top 10 two way player...

He's now about that cozy millionaire lifestyle...good for him.

Haters stay hating :pimp:
I 100% agree.
But as an athlete winning the highest honor is called redemption... from your peers to Hall of FAME.
He isn't there , but is just average with a pocket full of money.

HylianNightmare
10-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Crazy the turn he took

PeroAntic
10-04-2019, 11:28 AM
You take Harden, Dwight Howard, Cousins, Simmons, Lonzo, Wiggins, Melo, and together they don't have half the heart or winning mentality as Jimmy does. What a champion, example to follow for this pathetic league.

305Baller
10-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Just wait till his heart blows up from the cocaine. Veryyy Lenny...Bias?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/bMcuKj0Ye8ug8/giphy.gif

305Baller
10-04-2019, 12:21 PM
https://media.comicbook.com/2019/08/joker-movie-happy-face-1183876.jpeg

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/cjqkln/picture235791757/alternates/LANDSCAPE_768/Heat_Practice_MJO_20.JPG

90sgoat
10-04-2019, 01:45 PM
There's no benefit to waking up that early.

You get up when the sun sets if you want to live "healthy" and sleep when the sun is down.

That's usually like 6am to 10pm schedule or maybe 5am to 9pm at worst.

It's not healthy to rise before the sun.

keep-itreal
10-04-2019, 01:46 PM
What's the point of working out at 3AM? You'll be tired around the time actual practice starts

fourkicks44
10-05-2019, 12:57 AM
The rumour going round is Tobias and Jimmy had beef.

I guess it comes from the Sixers acquiring Harris as a plan B if Jimmy left.

I give Jimmy credit for the way he handled leaving, getting Richardson was a great outcome. He didn't cause a shit storm like he did in Minny. All accounts indicate he loved playing with Ben and Joel.

Be it as it may, if Jimmy really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philadelphia.

Hey Yo
10-05-2019, 01:25 AM
There's no benefit to waking up that early.

You get up when the sun sets if you want to live "healthy" and sleep when the sun is down.

That's usually like 6am to 10pm schedule or maybe 5am to 9pm at worst.

It's not healthy to rise before the sun.
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

J.D Morrison

sammichoffate
10-05-2019, 04:17 AM

I give Jimmy credit for the way he handled leaving, getting Richardson was a great outcome. He didn't cause a shit storm like he did in Minny. All accounts indicate he loved playing with Ben and Joel.

Be it as it may, if Jimmy really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philadelphia.Was it confirmed that Butler was your first option in FA? If he wasn't, then I could see why he would want to leave. It's kind of weird though because he seemed to really like Joel way more compared to KAT.

MrFonzworth
10-05-2019, 04:49 AM
Was it confirmed that Butler was your first option in FA? If he wasn't, then I could see why he would want to leave. It's kind of weird though because he seemed to really like Joel way more compared to KAT.
Is a bit weird, but the thing is that if Butler wanted to snack on Embiid's girl, he would have to get with EVERY woman in Philadelphia.

fourkicks44
10-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Just never forget Elton Brand played during the Process.

He is now GM.

brooks_thompson
10-05-2019, 09:36 AM
I totally agree Sixers should’ve kept Butler. They were one shot away from beating the champs. Embiid loved him. You bring him back. You want Horford? Fine, pay him instead of Harris I guess. But they were closer to a championship than the second round would indicate. Now they go back a step to unproven, even though they’re probably still contenders.

The Harris deal is so ridiculous.

ArbitraryWater
10-05-2019, 10:01 AM
so what is it now, super hard worker or doesnt give af?

he's a weird combo this guy

PeroAntic
10-05-2019, 09:19 PM
What's the point of working out at 3AM? You'll be tired around the time actual practice starts
Its about the message it sends. About the principle. and that is always to push yourself and others harder. unbelievable how people around here cant comprehend the simplest concepts.

Lebron23
08-24-2020, 06:06 AM
And that's the reason why Bam Adebayo improved as a player, and the heat are going to advance in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Kblaze8855
08-25-2020, 09:26 AM

Be it as it may, if Jimmy really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philadelphia.

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2008251854510087.jpeg

Kblaze8855
08-25-2020, 09:27 AM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2008251856470099.jpeg

CTbasketball92
08-25-2020, 12:03 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2008251856470099.jpeg

People clearly didn't understand how good Jimmy was and how good of a fit he was for a team with multiple ballhandlers and scorers.

Shogon
08-25-2020, 12:07 PM
The 76ers suck and so do the Heat. Who cares? Neither one of them are winning jack shit without a major overhaul to both rosters.

Jimmy finally found a team that will put up with him being unnecessarily loud and obnoxious... bravo.

I can't wait until Embiid and Simmons get broken up.