PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day.... all hindsight considered....

superduper
10-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Bran could NEVER have won it all with the cast that Kawhi won it all with. If Lowry, FVV, Siakam, Powell, etc were Bran's cast there would be media OUTRAGE that Bran has no help and LeGOAT would be throwing his annual mid season on court visible tantrum demanding for the team to be overhauled for AD and other allstars and then he'll wonder why he lost again and all blame would be put on the "no help". Think about your opinions of the Raps cast before the 2019 season/playoffs, don't kid yourselves Brannies.

These are just the straight up facts and every Bran hater/stan/whatever knows it.

Good player but it baffles me how everyone just either straight up overlooks this feature of LeGOAT or just chooses to straight up ignore it.

FultzNationRISE
10-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Neither could Kawhi if KD and Klay dont go down :biggums:

Jasper
10-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Raptors had a PF that is a budding all-star (Love)

Raptors had Powell as 6th man (Cav's had one)

Raptors had defense and post play (Gasol = Cav's interior)

Maybe the only difference was the coaching staff.

OP is not right , but likes to say the Best Player in the world has faults.

SouBeachTalents
10-05-2019, 03:15 PM
And if LeBron had been traded to a team that was a #1 seed the year before, and added the likes of Gasol & Green, everyone on here would bitch about how stacked his team was. And if they managed to also go 17-5 without him, forget about it :oldlol:

3ball
10-05-2019, 03:17 PM
It's funny how every team that kawhi is on is better than the team lebron is the on

That's due to kawhi's on-ball/off-ball, good-shooting skillset that fits with all player types and gives his team a higher brand and ceiling... Contrast with Lebron's westbrook-level, on-ball skillset that only fits with shooters, thus suppressing the team's brand and ceiling

There's a reason why the versatile on-ball/off-ball players and good shooters like Kawhi, MJ, Durant, Kobe, Bird, Dirk, and Curry win a lot more than ball-dominators Westbrook, Lebron and Harden.. it's because they're better... :hammerhead:... Higher-level skillsets than purely on-ball westbrooking

scuzzy
10-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Raps pre Kawhi

59 wins
51 wins
56 wins
49 wins
48 wins

Imagine Lebron begging for a trade mid contract to play on 59 win Raptors or a 48 win Clippers?

OP and co. would be running through 24 pack of diapers daily :oldlol:

3ball
10-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Neither could Kawhi if KD and Klay dont go down :biggums:
Kawhi. won without Durant and Klay
Lebron won without Durant and Dray

No difference.. :confusedshrug:

Except Lebron had more help, since Kyrie destroyed curry, while curry destroyed Lowry (even though Lowry played well)

SouBeachTalents
10-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Kawhi. won without Durant and Klay
Lebron won without Durant and Dray

No difference.. :confusedshrug:

Except Lebron had more help, since Kyrie destroyed curry, while curry destroyed Lowry (even though Lowry played well)
Dray missed one game. Klay missed one game and the 4th quarter of two different ones. Nice try dipshit :lol

305Baller
10-05-2019, 03:23 PM
all things considered you are an ass.

3ball
10-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Dray missed one game. Klay missed one game and the 4th quarter of two different ones. Nice try dipshit :lol
But Durant played in a quarter, so that offsets klay's extra quarter

Durant's quarter helped the warriors win that game - they lose in 6 without KD's Willis Reed boost to start that game.. :bowdown:

And Lebron had more help, since Kyrie destroyed curry, while curry destroyed Lowry

LAmbruh
10-05-2019, 03:32 PM
It's tough being a 1st year bandwagon Raps fan like OP and newly fan of NBA basketball in general

Similar to Kawhit_m8 stanning Derozan, they are completely oblivious to the fact Lebron used both as his personal toilet the past half decade

https://i.postimg.cc/vT95WtKk/lebronto.png (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/8CKdD5WK/24d.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/0N2GLm6K/450.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/3Rzg4ct2/Dc-X96-D-VQAATNDz.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/VkFBG4Nc/jkkhfhjkhgjk.png (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/9MDdfhYW/maxresdefault-5.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

3ball
10-05-2019, 03:41 PM
It's tough being a 1st year bandwagon Raps fan like OP and newly fan of NBA basketball in general

Similar to Kawhit_m8 stanning Derozan, they are completely oblivious to the fact Lebron used both as his personal toilet the past half decade

Kawhi averaged 24 on 70% in the last 3 games of the 14' Finals - completely destroying Lebron

The series was 1-1 before Kawhi used Lebron as his personal toilet for those last 3 games

Ultimately, everyone knows that Kawhi made the Finals with a no-star cast, which was standard in 2009, 2007, and numerous other instances until Lebron stacked the deck in the weak conference from 11-18'.. Kawhi simply returned the conference to it's normal state as a conference that doesn't require star-casts to make the Finals

LAmbruh
10-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Kawhi averaged 24 on 70% in the last 3 games of the 14' Finals - completely destroying Lebron

Could only find a 3 game sample from 5 years back, huh? eeek :lol

Crazy, you'd think there would be more considering Lebron was in the past 4 out of 5 Finals waiting for Kawhit to show up

Unfortunately Kawhi was struggling to get past wee little JJ Redbrick in 2015, Chuckbrick in 2016 and then flat out Kawhitting in 2017 then again in 2018.

Makes sense why he'd want to team hop to structured 1st seed 50-60 win squads

3ball
10-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Could only find a 3 game sample from 5 years back, huh? yikes

Crazy, you'd think there would be more considering Lebron was in the past 4 out of 5 Finals waiting for Kawhit to show up

Unfortunately Kawhi was struggling to get past wee little JJ Redbrick in 2015, Chuckbrick in 2016 and then flat out Kawhitting in 2017 then again in 2018.

Makes sense why he'd want to team hop to structured 1st seed 50-60 win squads :lol
A 3 game sample? Heck no - someone new is destroying LeBron every year in the Finals, 3/9.. 4 fmvp's relinquished to 4 different dudes

And Kawhi wasn't added to a 50-60 win team - he replaced DeRozan, he wasn't added to DeRozan

And Kawhi was hurt and basically out of commission for a couple years there.. they likely make the Finals in 16' if he doesn't get hurt

Finally, who cares about Lebron making the Finals with Big 3's in a conference where Dwight, Kidd, AI, and now Kawhi made it with no-star casts?... Lebron stacked the deck in a weak conference - this is common knowledge, so his Finals runs have that asterisk, aka "the decision"

LAmbruh
10-05-2019, 05:28 PM
And Kawhi was hurt and basically out of commission for a couple years there.. they likely make the Finals in 16' if he doesn't get hurt

Interesting, what phantom injury was Kawhit battling in 2016? :oldlol: :hammerhead:

67 wins Spurs get finessed by underdog OKC in semi's. Kawhit per usual outplayed by a teammate: Aldridge. And ofcourse two other opposing: Westbrick and Durant

I'm guessing the injury your referring to is him limping around after getting torched by midget CP3 and outplayed by 38yo Duncan in the 1st round 12 months earlier

3ball
10-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Interesting, what phantom injury was Kawhit battling in 2016? :oldlol: :hammerhead:

67 wins Spurs get finessed by underdog OKC in semi's. Kawhit per usual outplayed by a teammate: Aldridge. And ofcourse two other opposing: Westbrick and Durant

I'm guessing the injury your referring to is him limping around after getting torched by midget CP3 and outplayed by 38yo Duncan in the 1st round 12 months earlier
You have no point because no one performed worse in the playoffs against western conference opponents than Lebron's teams

Lebron was swept and lost by record amount to multiple western conference opponents - when did kawhi do that??... Kawhi performed much better against the West in the playoffs, and with weaker teammates

LAmbruh
10-05-2019, 05:56 PM
So no word on Kawhi's 2016 phantom injury? Damn :(

Cavs no Lebron - 19 wins ("easy East")

Spurs no Kawhi = 47 wins, 48 wins ("brutal West")

Amazing how Spurs without Kawhi were able to reciprocate the same record 'against a much better West and with weaker teammates'

3ball
10-05-2019, 06:02 PM
So no word on Kawhi's 2016 phantom injury? Damn :(

Cavs no Lebron - 19 wins ("easy East")

Spurs no Kawhi = 47 wins, 48 wins ("brutal West")

Amazing how Spurs without Kawhi were able to reciprocate the same record 'against a much better West and with weaker teammates'
Any team that has 1 big ball-dominator will lose without their ball-dominator (lebron-ball, harden-ball, westbrook-ball, nash-ball).. So it isn't just Lebron - if a team employs the ball-dominant, CP3-Lebron brand, the team will lose without that player.. that's just how that inferior brand works

Otoh, teams that don't have a ball-dominator (most champions) are playing good basketball and moving the ball with or without their top guy

And that's what makes the top guy great - he comes back and simply adds his elite production right on top without taking away from anyone - i.e. he's elite both on-ball and off, so he fits with any player type and doesn't take way from guys - kawhi has this on-ball/off-ball capability, along with the other Finals winners like curry, kobe, durant, MJ, bird.

LAmbruh
10-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Interesting, so CP3 and Westbrooks ball dominance system spanked Kawhi/Pop's sophisticated off-ball system?

Good to know

Still waiting on that 2016 injury report

ArbitraryWater
10-05-2019, 06:17 PM
big no to the OP, big no, big dumb

OP the type to think Kawhi was special in the finals

Doranku
10-05-2019, 06:33 PM
big no to the OP, big no, big dumb

OP the type to think Kawhi was special in the finals

And you're the type to think Bron was special in the 2013 finals :lol

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 06:39 PM
And you're the type to think Bron was special in the 2013 finals :lol
Somebody didn't see the 4th qtr of game 6 and all of game 7 i see.......

Doranku
10-05-2019, 06:40 PM

Somebody didn't see games 1-5 and the first 3 quarters of game 6 :oldlol:

Turbo Slayer
10-05-2019, 06:40 PM

Yep.

LeClutch. :bowdown:

#StriveForGreatness

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Somebody didn't see games 1-5 and the first 3 quarters of game 6 :oldlol:
I did. And i saw him pull the train past the finish line too. Game 7 was pretty great.

3ball
10-05-2019, 06:55 PM
I did. And i saw him pull the train past the finish line too. Game 7 was pretty great.
But he needed a teammate/luck to force game 7 because his own production was insufficient

Lebron's 23 on 49.8 ts was insufficient thru 6 games and needed Ray to make a Game 7
Jordan's 27 on 53.8 ts would've been sufficient (his worst Finals stats thru 6 games)

Turbo Slayer
10-05-2019, 07:00 PM
But he needed a teammate/luck to force game 7 because his own production was insufficient

Lebron's 23 on 49.8 ts was insufficient thru 6 games and needed Ray to make a Game 7
Jordan's 27 on 53.8 ts would've been sufficient (his worst Finals stats thru 6 games)

Lier. BORING. SKIPPPPPPPPPP. :coleman:

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 07:05 PM

He needed a teammate to hit a shot after leading a wild comeback, so what. We all saw game 7. He delivered one of the biggest elimination games in his collection of them. Can't hate.:oldlol:

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Lier. BORING. SKIPPPPPPPPPP. :coleman:
I agree. I think he'd get a better response if he made a thread about his previous lives as a poster and tell us exactly how many accounts he managed to get banned on the sites I've seen him on.....

Turbo Slayer
10-05-2019, 07:08 PM
I agree. I think he'd get a better response if he made a thread about his previous lives as a poster and tell us exactly how many accounts he managed to get banned on the sites I've seen him on.....
Yeah man its true. :lol Petition to ban 3ball :roll:

3ball
10-05-2019, 07:16 PM
He needed a teammate to hit a shot after leading a wild comeback, so what. We all saw game 7. He delivered one of the biggest elimination games in his collection of them. Can't hate.:oldlol:
There's no hating because it's facts

Lebron was on his way to another 2011 until Ray saved him - 16 on 39% thru 3 games and 23 on 43 thru 6 - that's actually worse than 2011... :oldlol: ... Good thing jesus was there to give bron 2nd life.. :roll:

RRR3
10-05-2019, 07:20 PM
3ball STEAMING rn

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 07:21 PM
There's no hating because it's facts

Lebron was on his way to another 2011 until Ray saved him - 16 on 39% thru 3 games and 23 on 43 thru 6 - that's actually worse than 2011... :oldlol: :roll:
So what exactly did Ray's shot mean without the previous 4th qtr comeback Lebron led? It's actually a credit to Lebron that they were even in position for that shot to matter. Just remember every time you scream Ray Allen, the rest of that qtr was pretty much all Lebron. Excellent job reminding everyone 3ball.:applause:

Turbo Slayer
10-05-2019, 07:22 PM
So what exactly did Ray's shot mean without the previous 4th qtr comeback Lebron led? It's actually a credit to Lebron that they were even in position for that shot to matter. Just remember every time you scream Ray Allen, the rest of that qtr was pretty much all Lebron. Excellent job reminding everyone 3ball.:applause:

:( :oldlol:

3ball
10-05-2019, 07:48 PM
If Ray misses, lebron loses

So since Lebron needed a lucky bounce to Ray, we don't really know if he's a legit 3-ring guy like Bird, Shaq, etc, or if he's really just a 2-ring caliber guy like Isiah or Hakeem that got lucky

These questions will always haunt us.. Always... :applause:

Then there's the 16' Finals with dray's suspension and Kyrie's shot - more luck to consider... Could he be just a 1-ring bum?... Maybe, because he needed luck to win 2 Finals

sdot_thadon
10-05-2019, 07:55 PM
If Ray misses, lebron loses

So since Lebron needed a lucky bounce to Ray, we don't really know if he's a legit 3-ring guy like Bird, Shaq, etc, or if he's really just a 2-ring caliber guy like Isiah or Hakeem that got lucky

These questions will always haunt us.. Always... :applause:

Then there's the 16' Finals with dray's suspension and Kyrie's shot - more luck to consider... Could he be just a 1-ring bum?... Maybe, because he needed luck to win 2 Finals
the same could be said of Paxson and Kerr's game winners I'd imagine. Every champion has to have help, health, and luck. Period. Stop being an idiot.

3ball
10-05-2019, 08:02 PM
the same could be said of Paxson and Kerr's game winners I'd imagine. Every champion has to have help, health, and luck. Period. Stop being an idiot.
Nope

If Paxson or Kerr misses, Jordan doesn't lose the series - there's still a Game 7, and it's at home because MJ didn't take off the regular season/rest/cheat like LeLose

Only LeLose would've lost of Ray missed, and therefore absolutely needed Ray to hit to save his legacy... Otherwise he's just a 2 ring bum .. isiah/hakeem level

SouBeachTalents
10-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Nope

If Paxson or Kerr misses, Jordan doesn't lose the series - there's still a Game 7, and it's at home because MJ didn't take off the regular season/rest/cheat like LeLose

Only LeLose would've lost of Ray missed, and therefore absolutely needed Ray to hit to save his legacy... Otherwise he's just a 2 ring bum .. isiah/hakeem level
Game 7 woulda been in Phoenix. And you always argue the Warriors only won in 2015 due to injuries, so shit balances out, still 3 rangz

3ball
10-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Game 7 woulda been in Phoenix. And you always argue the Warriors only won in 2015 due to injuries, so shit balances out, still 3 rangz
That's fine, the series isn't over if Paxson misses.. that's the point

And lebron gets 3 rings due to 2015.....

but then it's back to 2 because everyone feels the 16' warriors win in 5 if not for the dray suspension or Kyrie shot.. either one, but more the dray suspension