PDA

View Full Version : Ingram and Russell are the most overrated players on this forum.

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 08:27 PM
I can't believe they actually have die hard fans. There are people on this forum that think Ingram will be as good as kd :facepalm

3ball
10-07-2019, 08:34 PM
I can't believe they actually have die hard fans. There are people on this forum that think Ingram will be as good as kd :facepalm
You're the same guy that was talking shit about Ingram last year, right before he went on a tear that was better than any stretch of Pippen's career

So I'll look for you itt when he continues tearing it up this year

scuzzy
10-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Ingram is trash

slow/frail
can't shoot
can't drive
can't playmake
turnover prone
hesitant
gets swatted/stripped often
no eager to win

the most aggravating type of player to have on your team

3ball
10-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Ingram is trash

slow/frail
can't shoot
can't drive
can't playmake
turnover prone
hesitant
no eager to win

Sounds like 88' and 89' Pippen (23 yrs old), except Ingram (21) is already way better than that

A 6'10 playmaker, ball-handler, shooter and premier scoring repertoire.. already a better shooter and ball-handler and repertoire than pippen ever had

scuzzy
10-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Sounds like 88' and 89' Pippen (23 yrs old), except Ingram (21) is already way better than that
lmao your posts are so boring :oldlol:

3ball
10-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Who cares. I'm only interested in being right and posting facts that you can't refute

Mission accomplished

SouBeachTalents
10-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Who cares. I'm only interested in being right and posting facts that you can't refute

Mission accomplished
Posts like Love > Dray in the '16 Finals :oldlol:

90sgoat
10-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Russell is complete trash

FultzNationRISE
10-07-2019, 08:45 PM
You're the same guy that was talking shit about Ingram last year, right before he went on a tear that was better than any stretch of Pippen's career

Pippen used to stretch and tear Madonna while MJ sat in the corner and jerked it.

3ball
10-07-2019, 08:52 PM
Posts like Love > Dray in the '16 Finals :oldlol:
Ur making shit up

I rest my case

SouBeachTalents
10-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Ur making shit up

I rest my case
Sadly, I'm not

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13829366&postcount=1

ImKobe
10-07-2019, 08:57 PM
Ingram is trash

slow/frail
can't shoot
can't drive
can't playmake
turnover prone
hesitant
no eager to win

Turnover prone - averages 2.1 turnovers in 31.7 mpg for his career
can't shoot - shot 42% on jump shots last year to Lebron's 37.5%
can't drive - shot 68% at the rim last year with 55% on layups. His efficiency was the highest when the games were closer as opposed to blowouts.

Looks like another L for Bran fam.

Love how bransexuals base their opinions on limited sample size in the pre-season to make their points. Russell is absolute trash when he was an all-star who led a team to the Playoffs last year, Ingram is trash when he averaged 18/5/3 on ~50% shooting last year and 19/6/4 on 51% shooting during the stretch Lebron was injured. Absolute garbage.

scuzzy
10-07-2019, 09:05 PM
oof as we type

2-7 Ingram

3-9 Lonzo

Zion + Jrue - 10-17

I see Ingram and Lonzo are already playing 3rd-4th zinger behind a rookie and Jrue. Poor Josh Hart not even on the map

Yikes

Maybe both can stick around for more than 40-50 games this season for once

scuzzy
10-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Ingram and Russell are the most overrated players on this forum.

Lebrons

Bran

bran

Lebron

PeroAntic
10-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Wait so Simon alt army is still looking for excuses for Lebron missing out the playoffs last season?

Come on dude, you should look ahead and be optimistic. Forget about the past, it wont change. Especially the fact that Lebron the supposed GOAT announced playoff mode and didn't manage to get to the playoffs.

ImKobe
10-07-2019, 09:14 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I mean, you told me Ingram was a terrible shooter, I compared him to your baby boy last season :lol . Speaking of playing 50 games..

Ooh, my boy Ingram been dominating since you talked shit about him.

LAmbruh
10-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Im12be and 3brick competing for most insecure fanboys on ISH :yaohappy:

AirTupac
10-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Ingram 19/6 on 50% in the 3rd in his first game back since his blood clot issue

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dweebs of ISH

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 09:34 PM

Yup that's me.

And him putting up numbers in meaningless games dosnt mean anything. Teams weren't worrying about the Lakers at all. When he does it on a winning team come talk to me although I suspect I won't be hearing from anytime soon if at all.

AirTupac
10-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Moving goalposts :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

How cringy stupid can you be

PeroAntic
10-07-2019, 09:38 PM
What a thread backfire.

Letards should focus on coming up with excuses in case this season is a failure, not excuses for the previous one.

Let me offer some help: Dwight & Rondo are has beens, Kuzma sucks, AD is injury prone etc continue along the lines of not enough halp.

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 09:40 PM

A 6'10 playmaker, ball-handler, shooter and premier scoring repertoire.. already a better shooter and ball-handler and repertoire than pippen ever had
No he's not dude. You were so focused on mj you must of not even watched pip play. Numbers aside pip was much more refined than Ingram. He was a way better defender and offence came more naturally to him.

There is no way in hell that Ingram ends up anywhere close to prime pip. Your way off on this one dude

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 09:44 PM
What a thread backfire.

Letards should focus on coming up with excuses in case this season is a failure, not excuses for the previous one.

Let me offer some help: Dwight & Rondo are has beens, Kuzma sucks, AD is injury prone etc continue along the lines of not enough halp.
How is it a thread backfire. The season hasn't even started yet

ImKobe
10-07-2019, 09:53 PM
No he's not dude. You were so focused on mj you must of not even watched pip play. Numbers aside pip was much more refined than Ingram. He was a way better defender and offence came more naturally to him.

There is no way in hell that Ingram ends up anywhere close to prime pip. Your way off on this one dude

At the same age? Ingram last season was younger than rookie Pippen, his offense is already coming along and he's a good defensive player, now it's just a matter of staying healthy.

RealSkipBayless
10-07-2019, 09:53 PM

Die hard Laker fan here.

Ingram can

AirTupac
10-07-2019, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=RealSkipBayless]Die hard Laker fan here.

Ingram can

ImKobe
10-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Ingram has a good midrange shot. His stretch proved that ferociously.

22/6/4 on 54/37/74 splits in his last 20 games.

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
At the same age? Ingram last season was younger than rookie Pippen, his offense is already coming along and he's a good defensive player, now it's just a matter of staying healthy. he'll be a good defender and a decent scorer. I'm not saying he's a bum. He's just overrated as far as some of the comparisons people are giving him. His game is very sloppy and very forced looking. The game just dosnt look natural to him. He'd be a great 3 or 4 the best player on a good team but I just don't see him as the best player on a winning team

RRR3
10-07-2019, 10:32 PM
What a thread backfire.

A ROSE fan talking smack :roll:

bison
10-07-2019, 10:56 PM
What up ydk fam we back for another season of proving the haters wrong. BI looked silky smooth tonight, coming off devastating blood clot injuries.

Bronbron23
10-07-2019, 11:00 PM
What up ydk fam we back for another season of proving the haters wrong. BI looked silky smooth tonight, coming off devastating blood clot injuries.
Silky smooth? Dudes game choppy as hell. It's the opposite of smooth actually