PDA

View Full Version : Kristaps Porzingis starts with 8 straight points

dirkdiggler41
10-09-2019, 07:28 PM
One fade away and then two long 3 pointers. He looks good so far.

Manny98
10-09-2019, 07:44 PM
He's looking jacked :eek:

Knicks fans taking another L

Meticode
10-09-2019, 07:46 PM
He's looking jacked :eek:

Knicks fans taking another L
It definitely has some more muscle mass on him. Hopefully he built up his core and leg strength. Especially around the ankles and knees. That matters most for big-men of his size.

Meticode
10-09-2019, 07:47 PM
When you think back, the Knicks couldn't' even do right by the one good thing Phil Jackson did. Which was pick a no-named big-man from some European country. Everyone hated that pick at the time, and it turned out fantastic as far as talent is concerned. All-star talent, but they couldn't even make him happy.

MoBe1Kanobi
10-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Fhuck the MavericKKKs
:rockon:

coin24
10-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Knicks :lol

brooks_thompson
10-10-2019, 09:01 AM
His career in a microcosm. Starts out strong, then the anemia starts taking effect in late December. By February he

90sgoat
10-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Mavs desperately need to get rid of THJ and Courtney Lee, those two are team cancers and were a big part of why Kristaps never got going in Knicks.

Trade them to tanking OKC for Steven Adams. Mavs really need a strong center.

imdaman99
10-10-2019, 09:45 AM
So we're gonna make fun of the Knicks because KP has a good preseason game? OK, I guess if you wanna troll, you could have trolled them after the first play of the game.

90sgoat
10-10-2019, 09:49 AM
So we're gonna make fun of the Knicks because KP has a good preseason game? OK, I guess if you wanna troll, you could have trolled them after the first play of the game.

We make fun of Knicks because they mistreated KP since his rookie season.

coin24
10-10-2019, 09:56 AM

How is cap space playing for you guys? That's who you traded KP for right?

KD, Kyrie and Zion?:lol :lol

imdaman99
10-10-2019, 10:01 AM
We make fun of Knicks because they mistreated KP since his rookie season.
False. His brother was a diva and controlled the situation. If you want to believe KP had nothing to do with getting traded than nothing will convince you.

How is cap space playing for you guys? That's who you traded KP for right?

KD, Kyrie and Zion?:lol :lol
Traded him for a fresh start. Starting all over from... being a bad team. They do have Mavs picks, so Dallas still has to make the playoffs to make sure they don't gift away a high pick. Didn't want KD once he got hurt, I already know how that would have worked out if they signed him. Knicks have a history of getting guys past their prime. Kyrie is a headcase and injury prone. He's already hurt and how long did it take in a preseason game?

Can't say anything about Zion, because I really did want him. But Lebron already had an agreement with the NBA to make sure they got the 1st pick. Give us AD and we will make sure you get the 1st pick :lol

DoctorP
10-10-2019, 10:18 AM
AFter those 8 straight points he missed a bunch of shots so it was a wash.

brooks_thompson
10-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Mavs desperately need to get rid of THJ and Courtney Lee, those two are team cancers and were a big part of why Kristaps never got going in Knicks.

Trade them to tanking OKC for Steven Adams. Mavs really need a strong center.

Has something changed? Courtney Lee was the quintessential

90sgoat
10-10-2019, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=brooks_thompson]Has something changed? Courtney Lee was the quintessential