PDA

View Full Version : Shut Up and Dribble Confirmed

sammichoffate
10-11-2019, 05:31 PM
League is disgraceful, I think this will tarnish everyone's reputation forever tbh. LeBron had a chance to put his money where his mouth is like his hero Ali, but he and everyone else in the league can't give up their money for their principles. There comes a point in time where you have to stand up for yourself, but I guess this isn't it. China is gonna dick American businesses down and we're all gonna sit back and take it.

CelticBaller
10-11-2019, 05:33 PM
How about Americans stop giving a **** about other countries and worry about the shit over here

Oh wait that

Smoke117
10-11-2019, 05:40 PM
I'm pro shut up and dribble. I don't want politics in my sports. I watch sports to get away from all that bullshit.

sammichoffate
10-11-2019, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]How about Americans stop giving a **** about other countries and worry about the shit over here

Oh wait that

sammichoffate
10-11-2019, 05:42 PM
I'm pro shut up and play. I don't want politics in my sports. I watch sports to get away from all that bullshit.That's 100% fine, i'm just amazed at the hypocrisy of these mother****ers.

Uncle Drew
10-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Muhammad Ali only did what he did out of own interest. Now OJ really set the tone and redeemed Rodney King.