PDA

View Full Version : So next time an NBA player speaks out on SJW stuff

LoPro4u2c
10-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Mention the word

DoctorP
10-12-2019, 01:40 PM
shut up joker, they are keeping their mouth shut cause they are not trying to start a war you lunatic

DoctorP
10-12-2019, 01:49 PM
:lol

DoctorP
10-12-2019, 02:05 PM
We are all under control of money until the robots take over and then we will be free until the robot uprising

Best thing to do is live somewhere half naked, sleeping on a beach eating coconuts

Monkey life

Anti Vida
10-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Why? they speak on things they live through in THEIR COUNTRY. They can't make comments on HOng Kong if they don't know the details. Only angry alt right, nazi types are angry that Black players talk about social issues THEY LIVE through, experience themselves and their own family members. Do you want them to comment on Arctic Foxes? Japanese whaling? America's close ties to Saudi terrorist royalty? You nazis just can't help to expose yourselves. So now they have to speak on everything. I can't wait to see your views on the Russian opinion of american racism and unequal prosecution/prison sentencing.

Hawker
10-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Why? they speak on things they live through in THEIR COUNTRY. They can't make comments on HOng Kong if they don't know the details. Only angry alt right, nazi types are angry that Black players talk about social issues THEY LIVE through, experience themselves and their own family members. Do you want them to comment on Arctic Foxes? Japanese whaling? America's close ties to Saudi terrorist royalty? You nazis just can't help to expose yourselves. So now they have to speak on everything. I can't wait to see your views on the Russian opinion of american racism and unequal prosecution/prison sentencing.

So #americafirst is ok now?

Da_Realist
10-12-2019, 10:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhZ6mKBQvg

EllEffEll
10-14-2019, 12:01 PM
The NBA

CelticBaller
10-14-2019, 12:04 PM
So #americafirst is ok now?
:roll:

bobopenguin
10-14-2019, 12:19 PM
just let u guys know, when chinese ppl address any african/african american, instead of politely calling them, "sup my man/hi sir /sup dude/this guy/hi mate/fam", 95% of the time, they will adress him as "hēi guǐ", which means nikkkkkaaaaa.

i am just stating the fact. u guys cant let chinese ppl walk over u guys like this.

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 01:34 PM
oh so joker got sent back to Arkham and now it looks like Im talking to myself. Totalitarianism on Insidehoops lol

Not sure I can support this further censoring of free speech but Joker is Fing nuts, man.

The irony is baffling. Insidehoops is censoring free speech while complaining about NBA players not speaking out.

SouBeachTalents
10-14-2019, 01:46 PM
oh so joker got sent back to Arkham and now it looks like Im talking to myself. Totalitarianism on Insidehoops lol

Not sure I can support this further censoring of free speech but Joker is Fing nuts, man.

The irony is baffling. Insidehoops is censoring free speech while complaining about NBA players not speaking out.
Please, that dude's banning was WAY overdue :lol

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Please, that dude's banning was WAY overdue :lol

i still respect the concept of free speech.

SouBeachTalents
10-14-2019, 01:48 PM
i still respect the concept of free speech.
There's free speech and being an obnoxious douche, and he crossed that line a while back

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 01:50 PM
There's free speech and being an obnoxious douche, and he crossed that line a while back

oh well, i guess china is right after all.

all hail the chinese rulers

bison
10-14-2019, 01:55 PM

He was unfunny and spammed the forum with off topic posts. It was long due. Gotta wonder why admins haven

SouBeachTalents
10-14-2019, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=bison]He was unfunny and spammed the forum with off topic posts. It was long due. Gotta wonder why admins haven

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 01:58 PM
Exactly, how that dude can't differentiate that from free speech is pretty astounding

some people will never understand freedom.

ralph_i_el
10-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Free speech means the government can't punish you for your opinions and beliefs. Nothing to do with getting banned.

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 05:38 PM
Free speech means the government can't punish you for your opinions and beliefs. Nothing to do with getting banned.

he got his text deleted. though. he was an asshole but its better for people to read what an asshole he really was.

**** it.

i just find the hypocrisy kinda funny

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpanishIncompleteBrownbutterfly-small.gif

DoctorP
10-14-2019, 05:57 PM
moral of the story:

people prefer communism to terrorism.

sammichoffate
10-14-2019, 09:39 PM
moral of the story:

people prefer $$$ to values.ftfy