PDA

View Full Version : I am declaring an official State of LeMergency

FultzNationRISE
10-15-2019, 02:43 PM
Fellas, the NBA as we know it is in full blown crises. A lot of it centers around Lebron James at the moment, which makes things even more complicated.

I am calling on everyone here to take a careful, measured approach when discussing Lebron James. Even though you may have mixed feelings at the moment, I urge you to err on the side of speaking positively about him.

Listen: Lebron is the basketball GOAT and there is little dispute about that. He's also handsome, muscular, WELL endowed, successful in business, a great family man, and REALLY well endowed. He's better than Kobe and MJ in every "measurable" way and that's not a question.

Is he a bit ham handed when he attempts to speak on issues of social/political import? Maybe. But we must be VERY careful in how we critique him. Remember, the Kobe and MJ stans have been waiting for this day all their LIVES. There is a LOT at stake here. Can we really allow a victory for low IQ basketball, just because Lebron James put his foot in his mouth a few times?? Michael Jordan killed his ****ing father for christ sake. Let's have some perspective here.

Everyone, just be cool, and continue respecting The King. When the China subject comes up, it's probably better to just avoid it and move on. There are nearly an infinite numbers of ways and reasons we can hype up LeNormous. Don't let Mambatards win. We cannot let them win.

God bless you all. Stay safe out there.

Seacrest out.

Turbo Slayer
10-15-2019, 03:10 PM
Lebron Family checking in. I'm in. :banana:

brooks_thompson
10-15-2019, 03:49 PM
First, and last of all, he is not handsome. So get outta here

RRR3
10-15-2019, 03:51 PM
First, and last of all, he is not handsome. So get outta here
He

Turbo Slayer
10-15-2019, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]He

stalkerforlife
10-15-2019, 04:34 PM
We've always known he was a manufactured fraud.

On the court and off.

He's been caught being rejected by women multiple times on social media, so just imagine what the clean family man has done that wasn't outed.

And how pathetic is it that these women clowned him hard by revealing his attempts? Absolutely destroyed him, but the media buries it.