PDA

View Full Version : Let's Give It Up For Enes

FireDavidKahn
10-15-2019, 07:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EG49S6iWwAAofMq?format=jpg

:applause:

bigkingsfan
10-15-2019, 07:23 PM
If he got a chance to do it again, I'd bet he keeps his mouth shut.

scuzzy
10-15-2019, 07:43 PM
And almost all those reasons were a direct repercussion for him criticizing Erdogan

Good job, you played yourself and your family

ILLsmak
10-15-2019, 08:07 PM
If he got a chance to do it again, I'd bet he keeps his mouth shut.

The only real bad part is his dad getting jailed, and maybe he's not the only reason why. I dunno... I mean, I dunno why you wouldn't move your family out if you were gonna do all that, but I think it makes sense to speak out.

Some people in this world would rather die than be a bitch. It gets hairier when it's like what about your family, but i'd like to have a family that would be like LET THEM KILL ME AND DON'T BE A BITCH.

If more people were like that, I reckon there would be fewer dictators.

-Smak

bigkingsfan
10-15-2019, 08:39 PM
The only real bad part is his dad getting jailed, and maybe he's not the only reason why. I dunno... I mean, I dunno why you wouldn't move your family out if you were gonna do all that, but I think it makes sense to speak out.

Some people in this world would rather die than be a bitch. It gets hairier when it's like what about your family, but i'd like to have a family that would be like LET THEM KILL ME AND DON'T BE A BITCH.

If more people were like that, I reckon there would be fewer dictators.

-Smak
You're going to have ask his family on that. What exactly has changed in Turkey due to his outburst?

ILLsmak
10-15-2019, 10:44 PM
You're going to have ask his family on that. What exactly has changed in Turkey due to his outburst?

Nothing really does. But at least he knows spoke up. I dunno if he's legit in comparison to all the artists and such that went to jail for speaking out but even if they were killed or whatever, they spoke out. History will remember and it just feels good.

It's like you see three guys beating someone up and you say hey stop and they kick your ass and the other person's. What changed? Nothing, but you can move forward in life feeling like you did the right thing. So maybe it's all selfish but some people just have this thing inside of them that won't submit, that has to be heard. It's a shame if he got his dad jailed tho. But it was still probably right.

It might seem like a stupid ideal but words have a way of making a huge impact. If they didn't, people would not want to jail people who spoke out. So speaking out, jail or not, is a small victory.

That's assuming your life goal isn't avoid suffering at a costs, and I'm not gonna say that's a wrong way to live, but some people aren't like that. Some people even want to be "that guy." I don't like enes as a bball player but I bet he doesn't regret it.

Imagine the feeling of knowing someone tried to control your mind but couldn't stop you. But Yea the fall out can be unfortunate. So is being a fire man tho yakno.

-Smak

CelticBaller
10-15-2019, 10:45 PM
Enes supports a terrorist org tho...

bigkingsfan
10-16-2019, 12:18 AM
I don't like enes as a bball player but I bet he doesn't regret it.

There's a reason why he won't comment on HK now, there's no going back once you insult a country leader. Even he didn't know the severity :

"Erdogan is a strongman, and I knew there would be a backlash for the things I’ve said about him and the Turkish government, but I didn’t know it would be like this"

ILLsmak
10-16-2019, 05:11 AM
[QUOTE=bigkingsfan]There's a reason why he won't comment on HK now, there's no going back once you insult a country leader. Even he didn't know the severity :

[I]"Erdogan is a strongman, and I knew there would be a backlash for the things I

chains5000
10-16-2019, 05:33 AM
Some people in this world would rather die than be a bitch.
This