PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment prediction thread

rufuspaul
10-17-2019, 02:32 PM
So what do you guys think will happen? I think impeachment is inevitable but do you think the Senate will convict at trial? Who will be going to jail? :confusedshrug:

Facepalm
10-17-2019, 02:38 PM
So what do you guys think will happen? I think impeachment is inevitable but do you think the Senate will convict at trial? Who will be going to jail? :confusedshrug:
Impeachment happens. If polls for impeachment and removal go over 60% I give the Senate a 30% chance to convict, so probably not. More likely Trump gets indicted for tax fraud by the SDNY once he's out of office

Unless Rudy turns out to be Donny Brasco on steroids, things are looking pretty shaky for him.

rufuspaul
10-17-2019, 02:42 PM
Unless Rudy turns out to be Donny Brasco on steroids, things are looking pretty shaky for him.

https://politics.theonion.com/you-ll-never-take-me-alive-shouts-giuliani-jumping-o-1839108048

[Quote]
NEW YORK

Patrick Chewing
10-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Three Things Will Happen:

1. No Impeachment

2. Dems will lose the House

3. Trump wins Re-Election

Bookmark this thread. Remember my post. Remember my name.

http://replygif.net/i/430.gif

TheMan
10-17-2019, 02:54 PM
I made a thread like this a few weeks ago, just asking for a prediction. Better watch out for starface, rufus, he didn't like that thread and went after me like a jealous teen schoolgirl.

Sticking to my original prediction, Trump is impeached but survives the Senate, too many Republicans in safe Red states...polls show that almost 60% of the American people want him kicked from office. Trump loses in 2020 and the GOP gets crushed for having acquitted an unpopular POTUS.

Dems maintain control of the House and take the Senate...the new Democratic POTUS has a chance to pass wide sweeping changes (like universal healthcare) but it never happens.

rufuspaul
10-17-2019, 03:10 PM
I made a thread like this a few weeks ago, just asking for a prediction. Better watch out for starface, rufus, he didn't like that thread and went after me like a jealous teen schoolgirl.

Sticking to my original prediction, Trump is impeached but survives the Senate, too many Republicans in safe Red states...polls show that almost 60% of the American people want him kicked from office. Trump loses in 2020 and the GOP gets crushed for having acquitted an unpopular POTUS.

Dems maintain control of the House and take the Senate...the new Democratic POTUS has a chance to pass wide sweeping changes (like universal healthcare) but it never happens.

Interesting. I think if Trump survives he will do pretty well against Pocahontas. Pence on the other hand I don't see winning if Trump gets ousted.

TheMan
10-17-2019, 03:16 PM
Interesting. I think if Trump survives he will do pretty well against Pocahontas. Pence on the other hand I don't see winning if Trump gets ousted.
I'm not convinced Pocahontas will be the Dem candidate...a lot of time left before the primaries get going.

bladefd
10-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Lil Donny is getting impeached by House but not convicted. Either the Senate Republicans free him or they secretly let him know they plan on convicting him and he resigns + Pence pardons him. Regardless, Republicans lose in 2020

rufuspaul
10-17-2019, 04:23 PM
Lil Donny is getting impeached by House but not convicted. Either the Senate Republicans free him or they secretly let him know they plan on convicting him and he resigns + Pence pardons him. Regardless, Republicans lose in 2020

Now that's an interesting scenario I hadn't envisioned.

andgar923
10-17-2019, 04:50 PM
I gotta admit, I jumped the gun whenever new evidence came out. But the Dems were p*ssies (or was it part of a bigger plan?) and didn't push for impeachment early on. The GOP was obtuse and remained loyal to Trump regardless of what unfolded.

I think the tides are def turning now and the GOP are starting to slowly move towards that direction publicly.

GOP members were privately critical of Trump some being regretful and wanted a way out but were too shook to do anything.

I was naive in thinking impeachment was simple, but as I learned it's a very complicated situation that requires multiple moving pieces.

I was wrong in the past, but unfolding events are changing the sail.

Jasper
10-17-2019, 05:04 PM
he will just be like Clinton - Impeached , but still retain office.

Weird -

Clinton Header from Monica

Trump header to Russia

Hawker
10-17-2019, 05:17 PM
No chance GOP does anything. Have you seen the fundraising numbers being put up lately?

coin24
10-17-2019, 05:24 PM

1. No Impeachment

This:lol

Bunch of fu*king losers.. keep blaming trump for there own pathetic existences.

Kblaze8855
10-17-2019, 05:31 PM
You need the same number of votes to convict that you do to amend the constitution. Republicans might not like Trump but they aren

Patrick Chewing
10-17-2019, 05:33 PM
This:lol

Bunch of fu*king losers.. keep blaming trump for there own pathetic existences.

90% of this board has gone off the deep end with this Trump stuff.

They cannot claim one victory over Trump and they've been fighting this losing battle for nearly three years already.

BarberSchool
10-17-2019, 05:50 PM
1. TV Polls aren't real. It's propaganda for the 15-20% of the population who has no faith in their own decision making skills.

2. Even if the house held a vote (which they won't since their constituents would vote them out if they did), they will not get the support they imagined.

3. Let's say in a hypothetical world where the house DID hold a vote (and not just talk constantly in the media about an "inquiry" to confuse the public), AND the house actually got enough support to impeach ...... the chances of CONVICTING in a senate trial, with no evidence of an actual crime, is 0%. Sorry.

I'm no fan of this man's personality, but in order to convict in a senate trial, there has to be an actual crime. And like the Mueller investigation, there is no actual crime, just media smear tactics (which are effective on roughly 1/5th of the population)

If you are this 1/5th of the ignorant unkowing emotionally-driven people, reconsider your worldview.
Being a sucker for an obvious insidious hustle is childlike, at best.

bladefd
10-17-2019, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]You need the same number of votes to convict that you do to amend the constitution. Republicans might not like Trump but they aren

FultzNationRISE
10-17-2019, 07:50 PM
I don't care about any of this stuff but the two people I remember insisting Trump would win the general while everyone else was hedging (myself included) were Chewing and Nick Young.

Nick Young isn't around to weigh in (as far as I know) so Chewing's bet sets the line. Smart money is on whatever he predicts.

Hawker
10-17-2019, 09:22 PM
1. TV Polls aren't real. It's propaganda for the 15-20% of the population who has no faith in their own decision making skills.

2. Even if the house held a vote (which they won't since their constituents would vote them out if they did), they will not get the support they imagined.

3. Let's say in a hypothetical world where the house DID hold a vote (and not just talk constantly in the media about an "inquiry" to confuse the public), AND the house actually got enough support to impeach ...... the chances of CONVICTING in a senate trial, with no evidence of an actual crime, is 0%. Sorry.

I'm no fan of this man's personality, but in order to convict in a senate trial, there has to be an actual crime. And like the Mueller investigation, there is no actual crime, just media smear tactics (which are effective on roughly 1/5th of the population)

If you are this 1/5th of the ignorant unkowing emotionally-driven people, reconsider your worldview.
Being a sucker for an obvious insidious hustle is childlike, at best.

This.

The guy is pulling in absurd amounts at his rallies and people are getting turned away. The consensus against him is all manufactured in my opinion.

Patrick Chewing
10-17-2019, 09:42 PM
This.

The guy is pulling in absurd amounts at his rallies and people are getting turned away. The consensus against him is all manufactured in my opinion.

Just look at this.

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1185006370610827264

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1184987864125321216

The people on this board and in the media are so full of shit. Trump isn't going anywhere.

ILLsmak
10-18-2019, 01:32 AM
I don't even know if they are gonna impeach. I think they might just try to uncover a bunch of dirt and back off like "well we wouldn't be able to move it thru in the senate." that seems like the best option if they wanna do maxxx damage. Cuz it makes the republicans look like shit, it doesn't have any risk, and it damages Trump's re-election.

If he is impeached and survives before 2020, he will have a little boost. Isn't it strange that his approval rating hasn't changed but more people want him impeached. It makes no damn sense. Looking at those poll numbers, a lot don't add up. Fewer people think what he did was an impeachable offense than want him impeached and removed from office. What a weird time.

-Smak

Lakers Legend#32
10-18-2019, 02:31 AM

1. No Impeachment

Your name is Tool.

Kblaze8855
10-18-2019, 02:56 AM
This.

If rally size were indicative of voters he wouldn’t have received less votes than the last 3 democrat candidates despite more total voters in 2016 than ever.

1. Apathy
2. Democrats
3. Republicans

Seems to be how it is. The setup can allow the people getting less support to get more representation in ways. Like say....having 4 senators representing 60 million people in 2 blue states but almost half the senate from republican states with less people than live in Atlanta.

The system isn’t really designed for the results power wise to reflect the will of the people.

There is nothing anybody could have to say that will get me to a rally but I’m never going to miss a vote. Trump supporters are a very passionate minority. More so than usual for a president.

We are in a state of minority rule at the moment. That’s just how it works....but it’s clear the rally size doesn’t translate to total number of voters.

All those Trump supporters at a rally in Dallas....it looks nice in a clip. But fact is Democrat’s got more votes in Dallas...and Houston...and San Antonio....and Austin(of course Austin). Democrats not being at a rally doesn’t mean they don’t vote.

There will never be a true consensus against whoever runs on a republican or democrat ticket in our lifetime. Trump would get at least 50 million votes no matter what just off people voting the party line I’m sure. The two party system is too powerful for a true blowout no matter how Americans feel. He could be the most hated man in America and still get nearly half the voters off party affiliation.

An absolute slaughter would still have the loser get 50-60 million votes.

Everyone has supporters when you look at it that way. A can of Pepsi could run and get 50 million votes. How much a president is hated will never be reflected in his ability to get a huge number of votes because many millions of people just vote for their team. He’s on it. End of story.

He’s going to get a tremendous number of votes no matter what he does.

MaxFly
10-18-2019, 05:39 AM
He will likely be impeached in the House and acquitted in the Senate. Time will tell what kind of damage the process will do to him politically. It seems that several administration officials and appointees are turning on him, and from what we've gleaned from leaks, they are all telling roughly the same story. We had Mulvaney go out yesterday and publicly acknowledge a Ukrainian quid pro quo to the chagrin of Trump's lawyers and the White House at large. He tried to walk it back, but fumbled that as well. Democrats are in too deep and too much has been revealed for them to back away now.

TheMan
10-18-2019, 08:57 AM
He will likely be impeached in the House and acquitted in the Senate. Time will tell what kind of damage the process will do to him politically. It seems that several administration officials and appointees are turning on him, and from what we've gleaned from leaks, they are all telling roughly the same story. We had Mulvaney go out yesterday and publicly acknowledge a Ukrainian quid pro quo to the chagrin of Trump's lawyers and the White House at large. He tried to walk it back, but fumbled that as well. Democrats are in too deep and too much has been revealed for them to back away now.
One thing we for sure know, his supporters will not leave him. Never seen anything like this before, even Nixon, who was very popular with his base, lost most of their support when his crimes became public. Trump supporters are a strange group of people, the cult of personality is deep with them. Trump is totally right, he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose any supporters :lol Dude has them on a leash, I hardly think that's a positive...

Fortunately, they are a minority...maybe 35% tops, plus some soft support.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 09:34 AM
One thing we for sure know, his supporters will not leave him. Never seen anything like this before, even Nixon, who was very popular with his base, lost most of their support when his crimes became public. Trump supporters are a strange group of people, the cult of personality is deep with them. Trump is totally right, he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose any supporters :lol Dude has them on a leash, I hardly think that's a positive...

Fortunately, they are a minority...maybe 35% tops, plus some soft support.

Why would he lose support? What crimes is he guilty of? This is baffling how you're all convinced he's guilty of nefarious activities, however nothing has come forward. Just speculation after speculation and accusation after accusation. You think he's going to lose support because the Democrats say he's a bad guy?? Is that a real thought? :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 09:44 AM
What crimes is he guilty of?

just the other day, the manhattan district attorney's office confirmed that our dear leader is an un-indicted co-conspirator in the maga hush money scheme.

[QUOTE]

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 09:46 AM
I don't know, Juan. Maybe just maybe his supporters actually see through the Democrat ploy to overthrow this President by just smearing his name throughout his entire tenure. Maybe they realize the real enemy and the real criminals are on the Left.

Packed house in Dallas last night

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/640/320/AP19291035304619.jpg

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/640/320/AP19290740243974.jpg

Charlie Sheen
10-18-2019, 10:04 AM
Trump resigns before the end of the year. The writing is on the wall if his approval ratings continue in decline. He'll make the greatest deal of his life to save his family from prosecution with resignation. I think this one will move pretty quick like Spitzer's resignation when he knew the misuse of campaign funds was going to be discovered.

It's going to be dramatic. He's going to let everyone know that he's quitting and taking his superior skills with him. He wasn't defeated. We just don't deserve his greatness anymore.

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Trump resigns before the end of the year.

been saying this forever- the 4d chestiest move would be to resign, have pence use his pardon power to take care of the fed stuff... cut a tremendous deal with sdny, ny ag, etc that saves his family/businesses. do the 3 or so years in a cushy minimum security adult summer camp. write maga kampf, become a best-selling author.

but the great hubris may not allow him to do it.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 10:33 AM
just the other day, the manhattan district attorney's office confirmed that our dear leader is an un-indicted co-conspirator in the maga hush money scheme.

his words, not mine chewy.

Wait, what happened to:

1. Russian Collusion to steal the Election?
2. Obstruction of Justice?
3. Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine?

https://media.giphy.com/media/QosjVPwUiKoec/giphy.gif

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Wait, what happened to:

1. Russian Collusion to steal the Election? https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-investigation-rudy-giuliani-counterintelligence-probe-2019-10
2. Obstruction of Justice? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-orders-justice-department-to-turn-over-material-related-to-mueller-grand-jury
3. Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine? impeachment

hope that clears that up :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 10:41 AM
hope that clears that up :cheers:

Impeachment based on hearsay?? Has Pelosi read the transcripts yet??

https://media.giphy.com/media/1ube10l4xArN6/giphy.gif

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 10:45 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/jPAdK8Nfzzwt2/giphy.gif

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 10:58 AM
it's clear that prosecutors/ags/district attorneys/etc were like 'ok, olc says we can't come after you directly, so we'll tear the maga empire apart brick by brick.'

thus far they've shut down maga university (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/federal-court-approves-25-million-trump-university-settlement-n845181) (with a $25 mil fine as a f*ck you), the maga charity (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/nyregion/ny-ag-underwood-trump-foundation.html), and they're coming after the real estate (money laundering) now.

the emperor himself has lamented how much being a criminal president is costing him (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-being-president-it-s-probably-costing-me-3-5-n1042016).

naturally he's not losing '$5 billion every year', that's typical maga hyperbole, but he is getting sexually violated by the feds on a daily basis. losing a powerful amount of $. big reason why he's hosting the g7 at his place, he needs the cash infusion (https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-host-g7-conference-at-struggling-miami-doral-ressort-2019-10). also why he's bending over backwards to acquiesce to every demand of the foreign despots who wash their ill gotten wealth through his properties.

my whole thing is- why wait until they tear down everything maga related, when you can just save your fam and your biz with a simple 4d chess move?

just resign.

https://i.postimg.cc/pdnWvD82/image.jpg

ILLsmak
10-18-2019, 11:06 AM
Trump resigns before the end of the year. The writing is on the wall if his approval ratings continue in decline. He'll make the greatest deal of his life to save his family from prosecution with resignation. I think this one will move pretty quick like Spitzer's resignation when he knew the misuse of campaign funds was going to be discovered.

It's going to be dramatic. He's going to let everyone know that he's quitting and taking his superior skills with him. He wasn't defeated. We just don't deserve his greatness anymore.

I don't usually say shit for sure... unless it's like when dudes were saying KD couldn't bench 185 so he'd be bad in the NBA, but I am pretty damn sure Trump is not gonna resign. Everyone on his staff might resign, though. Seems like wishful thinking.

Anything can happen tho. I haven't been truly surprised yet by anything during the Trump presidency, but that would be surprising. Even more so than the Senate impeaching him. I think that's a remote possibility. If they can just get the support, they'll do it.

The reason "Trump's base" is with him... I mean, I guess I'm in Trumps base because even tho I don't necessarily feel like a R or care that much about politics... is because he has made it into an us v them thing. Maybe he's a bad guy, too. He's definitely not a good guy haha. But a lot of Trumps base, I think, is 'us' and will stay 'us' even if Trump is gone. There has been a divide. It's not about Trump as much as people think it is. It's about how shit our political system is and how disaffected people are, that they think someone like Trump would be better than any of the clowns who are already knee-deep in politics.

35-40% of the population is completely nauseated by our political system. by contrast, Trump is a ray of light, even with all of his 'flaws.' A lot of 'us' can just sit back and enjoy the ride. It feels like a 'woke' moment that we're not gonna go back from, the question is... even if it's 2019/2020/2024, where do 'we' go from here. Once Trump is gone, it will become apparent that Trumps 'base' is primarily something different altogether. But yea there are def some hardcore Trump people, not as many as you'd think. Even a lot of the people on this forum aren't, tho they troll like it.

MY OPINION at least.

-Smak

MaxFly
10-18-2019, 11:27 AM
It's about how shit our political system is and how disaffected people are, that they think someone like Trump would be better than any of the clowns who are already knee-deep in politics.

How do those who are in that Trump camp feel about the fact that he's even more swampy than some of the swampier politicians? Isn't it a bit disconcerting to view him as a breath of fresh air in a terrible political system only to realize that he's just like those other politicians?

Take for instance his plan to hold the next G7 at one of his properties in Florida and profit from it. I imagine that some supporters would look at that and say, "I mean, he's doing it in the open, so he's not doing anything wrong." Isn't it pretty swampy for the President to profit off of his position as President? Would it be swampy if other politicians did it?

qrich
10-18-2019, 11:50 AM
Don't see anything leading to an impeachment, would be major suicide for nearly any Rep, as they would surely get voted out by their own electors unless a smoking gun, and now this "throw shit against the wall and hope one sticks."

CelticBaller
10-18-2019, 12:04 PM
He will get impeached but not removed from office

Kblaze8855
10-18-2019, 01:03 PM
The issue with republicans would be primary challengers who would use them kicking out Trump to rile up his base....but I don

Facepalm
10-18-2019, 01:20 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/1ube10l4xArN6/giphy.gif
Hearsay? His own Chief of Staff just admitted it yesterday. A ton of ambassadors have confirmed the whistle blower's account.

Log off old man, your senility is showing.

ItsMillerTime
10-18-2019, 01:27 PM
USA, 2019 - where losing voters is more important than adhering to the Constitution.

qrich
10-18-2019, 01:27 PM
USA, 2019 - where losing voters is more important than adhering to the Constitution.

Yes, that just started now :rolleyes:

And :oldlol: @ now pretending to care about the Constitution

ItsMillerTime
10-18-2019, 01:29 PM
Yes, that just started now :rolleyes:

It certainly didn't "start" now, but it is definitely more out in the open now. Any average jabroni with common sense can see right through this shit.

rufuspaul
10-18-2019, 01:37 PM
write maga kampf, become a best-selling author.

:roll:

ILLsmak
10-19-2019, 06:25 AM
How do those who are in that Trump camp feel about the fact that he's even more swampy than some of the swampier politicians? Isn't it a bit disconcerting to view him as a breath of fresh air in a terrible political system only to realize that he's just like those other politicians?

Take for instance his plan to hold the next G7 at one of his properties in Florida and profit from it. I imagine that some supporters would look at that and say, "I mean, he's doing it in the open, so he's not doing anything wrong." Isn't it pretty swampy for the President to profit off of his position as President? Would it be swampy if other politicians did it?

they all do it. It's different because we put Trump in office. Trump winning was like us putting an independent in office. You can't be the pres and not be swampy, they put a lot of company guys in on his shit. Dudes like Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster. Who might be decent as far as politicians go, but they are not 'outsiders.'

I dunno how people in that Trump camp feel about how Trump acts. I'm just saying that's why they are not jumping off when you guys think they should, then I posted when I am largely nonplussed by all of these crises.

I don't buy the narrative of Trump trying to profit off his position as pres w/ Ukraine, to be fair. I think it might be painted that way and get him impeached, and it's a bad situation for him to be in, but I think he really just wanted that shit investigated. I think he would have done it if it wasn't a pres candidates son. Now, would he have done it to a R? haha. Prol not, but maybe if it was someone like McCain's family. Every time trump can prove 'politicians are corrupt' it's a win for him. But you're right that he is held to a lower standard, and that's not hypocrisy. Like I said, for all the talk, he hasn't been that disappointing. I'd take Trump over W any day. EZ.

Edit: and the reason he's not more swampy is because he's not embraced by the system. The most swampy people are those who have the full govt + media behind them and do whatever they want. What you say is Trump doing shit in the open is more like massive oversight that you don't get in most cases. Which ain't bad... would be nice if it was always like that.

-Smak

Kblaze8855
10-19-2019, 07:40 AM
^You being what I

andgar923
10-19-2019, 08:10 AM
they all do it. It's different because we put Trump in office. Trump winning was like us putting an independent in office. You can't be the pres and not be swampy, they put a lot of company guys in on his shit. Dudes like Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster. Who might be decent as far as politicians go, but they are not 'outsiders.'

I dunno how people in that Trump camp feel about how Trump acts. I'm just saying that's why they are not jumping off when you guys think they should, then I posted when I am largely nonplussed by all of these crises.

I don't buy the narrative of Trump trying to profit off his position as pres w/ Ukraine, to be fair. I think it might be painted that way and get him impeached, and it's a bad situation for him to be in, but I think he really just wanted that shit investigated. I think he would have done it if it wasn't a pres candidates son. Now, would he have done it to a R? haha. Prol not, but maybe if it was someone like McCain's family. Every time trump can prove 'politicians are corrupt' it's a win for him. But you're right that he is held to a lower standard, and that's not hypocrisy. Like I said, for all the talk, he hasn't been that disappointing. I'd take Trump over W any day. EZ.

Edit: and the reason he's not more swampy is because he's not embraced by the system. The most swampy people are those who have the full govt + media behind them and do whatever they want. What you say is Trump doing shit in the open is more like massive oversight that you don't get in most cases. Which ain't bad... would be nice if it was always like that.

-Smak
Where are you from?

diamenz
10-19-2019, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]^You being what I

ILLsmak
10-19-2019, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]^You being what I

ILLsmak
10-19-2019, 10:13 AM
Where are you from?

Most of my life I spent in IL then moved around a lot. In TX now. Why all the personal questions? I don't feel like I ever said anything that was a personal attack to you. If you're trying to understand my warped view of the world, my age or location aren't going to help you with that. haha.

-Smak

Loco 50
10-19-2019, 10:45 AM
I'm not reasonable or a Trump supporter. My way of thinking does not follow normal logic. I live by intuition. If I was caught up in defending Trump, I would be having to post gifs or something. I am just expressing my opinions on things... how I feel. I feel I'm usually right with predictions, but I'm me, so of course I do. I also regret it when people are offended by the shit I say. It's not one of those I'm sorry you got hurt sort of regrets, but understand I am to be taken about as seriously as people take Trump. And I have no power. I'm just posting words about how I feel. It's therapeutic. I don't fear chaos; the world is chaos. It's fun.

-Smak
This is the first thing you've said that makes sense and it falls in line as to why you do support him because it's been reported he does the same.

Don't get me wrong, intuition has it's place to a degree, but giving it priority over the facts of the situation as you do. Shit's dumb.

Going to rely on your tourist guide's intuition of the land or his knowledge and experience? The engineer putting your plane together?

How about your doctor? Anyone with any degree of responsibility?

The man's an imbecile leading the most powerful country in the world by intuition and you think it's amusing.

Loco 50
10-19-2019, 11:06 AM
I think it'd be eye-opening for people to state where they got their info from when they're making their prediction.

It's pretty obvious in many cases, but might shed some light on some perspectives.

As far as my prediction, clear impeachment coming. Removal, prior to last week I'd say no chance in hell. This week, McConnell is hedging. They want Trump out, they just are trying to figure out how caught up Pence is.

Republicans will never place the presidency in danger of falling into Pelosi's hands which would be the case if they're both ousted. So they'll let the Pence situation shake out before any potential Caeser-like situation rears it's head.

As for my sources, I try to stick to the middle:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/ This website is helpful.

Reuter's is solid and I gravitate to issues concerning science and education so
I rely heavily on journals or papers from reputable sources for that stuff.

It is good to occasionally tune into Fox and MSNBC just to be aware of the bullshit that is being fed to people though. Nobody should rely on either source solely though.

Leads to a lot of confused/misinformed people out there. Leads to problems.

ILLsmak
10-19-2019, 03:49 PM
This is the first thing you've said that makes sense.

Haha at that.

Second I don't think you understand what intuition is. Your faulty assumption is that it can Be wrong. You can live by intuition and be wrong but if you intuit something, you realized it; a lot of us esp thru school got to learn how to reverse engineer our intuitions thru a "logical lens" mostly due to teachers who were ****.. If you're constantly "intuiting" the wrong thing, you're delusional. But I'm not saying it's impossible that I'm delusional haha. I'm just clearing up a definition.

The world is "of possibilities" so it's hard to be sure even if you live by logic, but I'd say both ways of living are equal in terms of gathering info. You look at the facts also when using intuition, it's not like you touch your temple and say what is the truth???

Trump has good intuition but I don't think he lives by it like I do. I gotta get out of this thread.

Read 100 of my posts on different topics then come back and let me know what you think. What is sound is sound, right, or do you believe I am the type to be overly biased in certain circumstances?

I'm out thru the window.

-Smak

MaxFly
10-20-2019, 01:00 PM
they all do it. It's different because we put Trump in office. Trump winning was like us putting an independent in office. You can't be the pres and not be swampy

I figured that would be the perspective many adopted once he was in office: "Ok, yeah... he's part of the swamp, but he's our swamp creature." There were a lot of people who touted the fact that he wasn't a politician and that he would bring a breath of fresh air to the office as one of his main selling points, so it's interesting that his behavior has turned out to be worse than that of most politicians. Though, truth be told, we had several indications as to what kind of person he was and President he would be: Trump University, the Access Hollywood comments, the sexual assault accusations, the property valuation controversy. He hit on almost all the common political tropes of swampy politicians. :confusedshrug:

I get that, but it turns out that advisers told Trump that there was nothing there with the Biden "scandal," and several Trump officials have already testified that they thought it was a problem that he was using his position to get Ukraine to investigate a political rival, so even his own people thought it was wrong. Lol, and let's be real... he only cared about the Biden investigation because he wanted dirt on Biden for the Presidential race. A real investigation into Biden would have originated with the Attorney General's office, not with Trump's personal lawyer. The fact that his personal lawyer was the one spearheading the "investigation" means that it was all a personal campaign to get at Biden.

The level of someone's swampiness isn't measured by whether or not an individual is part of the system... it is measured by their actions. But it should be noted that Trump has significant Republican support, and so far he's been able to do quite a few things without much push back from them. Check out what Lindsay Graham, Mike Pompeo and Mick Mulvaney were saying about Trump before the election. Now he has their full support. What do you think Republicans would be saying if Obama was in Trump's position doing what he has been doing? Trump is part of the system now because Republicans have fully embraced him even after calling him out pretty harshly prior. I'm saying... you accidentally made my point. :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
10-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Anyone's opinion been swayed one way or another in the last week?

rufuspaul
11-06-2019, 11:33 AM
I'm now thinking all this shit bounces off of teflon Don and he beats Warren in another electoral college landslide. Rudy might go to jail however.

SomeBlackDude
11-06-2019, 11:47 AM
the lyin jeff bezos owned amazon controlled washington post had a story yesterday about all the $ the maga empire is losing.

89% drop in revenue in chicago since '15.

69% drop in fl (where he tried to hold the g7)

they're tryna sell the dc hotel.

they were chased out of the empire state.

the manhattan grand jury will have the tax returns within a few months.

when does #resign become the most attractive option?

:confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
11-06-2019, 12:05 PM
the lyin jeff bezos owned amazon controlled washington post had a story yesterday about all the $ the maga empire is losing.

89% drop in revenue in chicago since '15.

69% drop in fl (where he tried to hold the g7)

they're tryna sell the dc hotel.

they were chased out of the empire state.

the manhattan grand jury will have the tax returns within a few months.

when does #resign become the most attractive option?

:confusedshrug:

Losses mean not having to pay taxes

SomeBlackDude
11-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Losses mean not having to pay taxes

we all know what 'deutsche' is code for (https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-and-deutsche-bank-loans-2019-3) :lol

Patrick Chewing
11-06-2019, 01:01 PM

1. No Impeachment

https://media2.giphy.com/media/26n6xBpxNXExDfuKc/giphy.gif

TheMan
11-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Anyone's opinion been swayed one way or another in the last week?
Any day now :lol

Yeah I don't think the GOP will convict...but a worrisome trend is that public hearings haven't started yet and already a majority of Americans want the impeachment inquiries to continue AND kick Trump out of office. I don't see how public hearings will be kind to Trump but we shall see. If Dems make a strong case, and even if the GOP doesn't convict, this could be damaging to not only Trump but the GOP in general if public perception is that the GOP is ok with outright corruption. Republicans and Democrats are dug in, independants will make or break Trump's presidency.

Dis gon b gud, must watch tv :rockon:

rufuspaul
11-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Any day now :lol

Yeah I don't think the GOP will convict...but a worrisome trend is that public hearings haven't started yet and already a majority of Americans want the impeachment inquiries to continue AND kick Trump out of office. I don't see how public hearings will be kind to Trump but we shall see. If Dems make a strong case, and even if the GOP doesn't convict, this could be damaging to not only Trump but the GOP in general if public perception is that the GOP is ok with outright corruption. Republicans and Democrats are dug in, independants will make or break Trump's presidency.

Dis gon b gud, must watch tv :rockon:

Or it could completely backfire like the Mueller testimony. The way it's looking now it will be very damaging to the president and republicans but I never bet against the democrats self-destructing. :oldlol:

TheMan
11-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Or it could completely backfire like the Mueller testimony. The way it's looking now it will be very damaging to the president and republicans but I never bet against the democrats self-destructing. :oldlol:
Very true.

Either way, gonna be interadasting thats for sure.

red1
11-06-2019, 04:33 PM
he's gonna win again in 2020.

I talk to people all day long, I can feel it. the media is painting a false image.

Patrick Chewing
11-06-2019, 04:46 PM

I talk to people all day long, I can feel it. the media is painting a false image.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/AobQDNI4K7a4U/giphy.gif

Jasper
11-06-2019, 06:53 PM

1. No Impeachment (WRONG)

2. Dems will lose the House (WRONG)

3. Trump wins Re-Election (That is history - and that tweep rep's YOU)

fixed

coin24
11-06-2019, 08:18 PM

They've been doing that non stop since they told everyone Hilary will win by a landslide:lol

Orange man bad for another 4 years:roll:

red1
11-07-2019, 03:15 PM
They've been doing that non stop since they told everyone Hilary will win by a landslide:lol

Orange man bad for another 4 years:roll:
shut up cashew. I don't respect your mental midget opinion.

MaxFly
11-07-2019, 03:40 PM
https://i.ibb.co/hWn74WH/giuliani.png

So Rudy has practically ensured that Trump will be impeached by acknowledging he was pursuing Trump's personal interests in conducting this "investigation."

At some point, Trump is going to have to realize that Rudy is not helping him.

coin24
11-07-2019, 09:19 PM
shut up cashew. I don't respect your mental midget opinion.

Poor mini wheels

Nanners
11-08-2019, 07:17 AM

Its going to go down exactly like the Mueller charade. All this impeachment bullshit is just empty bluster and lies orchestrated by the same deep state shills and establishment jamoke politicians (like peter schiff) that promised Trump on a platter and then delivered the nothingburger Mueller report.

red1
11-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Poor mini wheels
I'm undefeated against you on the nba board as well :oldlol:

keep doing your thing baby nuts

RRR3
11-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Its going to go down exactly like the Mueller charade. All this impeachment bullshit is just empty bluster and lies orchestrated by the same deep state shills and establishment jamoke politicians (like peter schiff) that promised Trump on a platter and then delivered the nothingburger Mueller report.
Damn. Gone full MAGA have you?

“Bernie supporter” doe :yaohappy:

TheMan
11-08-2019, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Damn. Gone full MAGA have you?

SomeBlackDude
11-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Damn. Gone full MAGA have you?

“Bernie supporter” doe :yaohappy:

the nan man is by far the most loyal maga soldier on this, maybe any board.

guarantee that like half of the so-called maga supporters on this site have never voted in their lives. but nan is on record he's voting for the emperor again in 2020.

Nanners
11-08-2019, 03:42 PM
how exactly does predicting that impeachment will be a nothingburger (just like russiagate) make me any less of a bernie supporter? do you people not understand what "prediction" means?

one of the main reasons i support bernie is because of the fact that impeachment will never go anywhere, and unlike the idiot establishment dems, bernie doesnt let himself get distracted by sideshow nonsense like russiagate or the impeachment circus. bernie focuses his energy on stuff that the american people truly care about, like affordable healthcare and income inequality.

you dumbshit establishment dem drones are so triggered by your trump derangement that you have lost all ability for anything resembling critical thinking... sad

CelticBaller
11-08-2019, 03:52 PM
how exactly does predicting that impeachment will be a nothingburger (just like russiagate) make me any less of a bernie supporter? do you people not understand what "prediction" means?

one of the main reasons i support bernie is because of the fact that impeachment will never go anywhere, and unlike the idiot establishment dems, bernie doesnt let himself get distracted by sideshow nonsense like russiagate or the impeachment circus. bernie focuses his energy on stuff that the american people truly care about, like affordable healthcare and income inequality.

you dumbshit establishment dem drones are so triggered by your trump derangement that you have lost all ability for anything resembling critical thinking... sad
Bernie literally keeps talking about how trump is the most corrupt person ever lol

SomeBlackDude
11-08-2019, 03:59 PM
bernie focuses his energy on stuff that the american people truly care about, like affordable healthcare and income inequality.

got him confused with pocahontas.

bernie's focus seems to be on writing more books, stacking more chips, buying even more vacation homes.

all about that revolution. the revolution of his bank account. :pimp:

Nanners
11-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Bernie literally keeps talking about how trump is the most corrupt person ever lol

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders

look through his twitter feed... impeachment is barely mentioned at all compared to topics like healthcare, income inequality, environmental issues, etc...

MaxFly
11-08-2019, 08:25 PM
The good thing is that Bernie has been pretty unequivocal (https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/09/30/bernie-sanders-2020-election-new-hampshire-primary-trump-impeachment-inquiry/) in his assessment of Trump and his support for the impeachment inquiry.

Paula Ebben: “Senator Sanders – thank you for taking the time to speak with us. Let me start with the impeachment inquiry. As of this morning, numbers certainly seem to have shifted that more Americans are in favor of this moving forward. How do you feel about it right now?”

Sen. Bernie Sanders: “I’ve been in favor of an impeachment inquiry for many, many months now. I believe that we have – and I say this with no joy – a president who is extremely corrupt. I expect and hope that the House will move quickly on impeachment articles as expected then comes to the Senate. And here’s where the challenges are. I hope that Senator McConnell is prepared to put the interests of the country ahead of politics and that he will allow for a serious trial to take place.

RRR3
11-08-2019, 08:44 PM
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders

look through his twitter feed... impeachment is barely mentioned at all compared to topics like healthcare, income inequality, environmental issues, etc...
You don’t follow Bernie on Instagram do you? :oldlol: Dude is frequently talking about how awful Trump is. If you think Bernie doesn’t think trump should be impeached you’re delusional.

You’re a fake leftist like Tulsi.

RRR3
11-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Crazy thing is that a lot of Bernie Bros who had supported Obama before, voted for Trump :lol

The complete opposite of what Bernie believes...and even crazier, Bernie and Clinton voted over 90% the same way on legislation in the Senate...so instead of voting for someone who voted the same way 9 out of 10 times as their candidate, they voted for a guy who probably agrees with 10% of what Sanders stands for, and that's being generous :oldlol:
Actually I have heard that a larger percentage of Hillary supporters voted McCain over Obama in 2008 than Bernie supporters voted Trump over Hillary. Nanners is just a dick.

MaxFly
12-18-2019, 09:46 PM
First elected President to be impeached in his first term. Who was it that said he wouldn't be impeached?

CelticBaller
12-18-2019, 09:49 PM
He will get impeached but not removed from office
Going just as predicted

wont be surprised if he's re elected either

Kblaze8855
12-18-2019, 11:18 PM
First elected President to be impeached in his first term. Who was it that said he wouldn't be impeached?

Anybody who knew what it takes to impeach should have known he would be while democrats have the house. But a lot of people thought being impeached has real meaning. He loses nothing. His voters don

Patrick Chewing
12-18-2019, 11:21 PM

Bet you *********ed to that vote tonight. "Impeachment" means nothing if he's not removed from office, so I'm still batting a 1.000 here. Let's face it, it's a loss to those demons on the Left if he's re-elected again in 2020.

Now comes the hardest part for the Dems. Based on their actions, I predict they will lose the House. The house of cards will come crumbling down. The end is near for their reign of power.

They will Rest In Peace....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NauticalFavoriteFattaileddunnart-small.gif

RRR3
12-18-2019, 11:25 PM
Tough night for patty :oldlol:

coin24
12-19-2019, 12:22 AM
Tough night for patty :oldlol:

You'd recognise losing, your whole life is the definition:lol

Trump 2020 tranny boy, get those tears ready!!

Smoke117
12-19-2019, 12:52 AM
You'd recognise losing, your whole life is the definition:lol

Trump 2020 tranny boy, get those tears ready!!

Are you okay? Im honestly serious...you can

coin24
12-19-2019, 01:08 AM
[QUOTE=Smoke117]Are you okay? Im honestly serious...you can

LAmbruh
12-19-2019, 01:11 AM
circle

circle

https://i.postimg.cc/MT1731DJ/cashew24.png

Proctor
12-19-2019, 01:28 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/MT1731DJ/cashew24.png
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
12-19-2019, 01:35 AM
Yikes wheels bringing the whole squad with him:lol

MaxFly
12-19-2019, 03:21 AM
Anybody who knew what it takes to impeach should have known he would be while democrats have the house. But a lot of people thought being impeached has real meaning. He loses nothing. His voters don’t care. Nobody just now realized he’s corrupt and a jackass. You either knew that years ago or will never accept it.

Long as the senate decides this is all a lot of talking about nothing.

It’s a historical footnote.

Might as well be a censure for all the legal effect it has.

It’s little more than a sternly worded condemnation like the ones we send to a brutal regime we are gonna do nothing about.

It isn’t even sanctions.

Sanctions actually do something.

Impeachment when your party controls the senate has less real world power than being hit with a water balloon.

At least with a water balloon you have to maybe go change.

They did all this shit for something that will do as much as a topic on ISH.

Only he gets to brag about winning for the next six months when the senate throws it out.

I’d love to be wrong but we both know I won’t be.

I'm heartened that Democrats - and Justin Amash - have dismissed this argument and have refused to be cowed by the political gamemanship Republicans have been engaged in. It's quite evident that the right was never going to support impeachment under any circumstance, but it's good to see that the House has exercised its constitutional mandate none-the-less. They could have easily thrown their hands up and said "Republicans are trying to protect Trump... there's nothing we can do." Seems that we're past that now. Good for them. :confusedshrug:

MaxFly
12-19-2019, 03:23 AM
Bet you *********ed to that vote tonight. "Impeachment" means nothing if he's not removed from office, so I'm still batting a 1.000 here. Let's face it, it's a loss to those demons on the Left if he's re-elected again in 2020.

There you are. So you're acknowledging that he was "impeached" and you were wrong about him not being impeached. That's progress, little buddy. :applause:

Kblaze8855
12-19-2019, 04:27 AM
I'm heartened that Democrats - and Justin Amash - have dismissed this argument and have refused to be cowed by the political gamemanship Republicans have been engaged in. It's quite evident that the right was never going to support impeachment under any circumstance, but it's good to see that the House has exercised its constitutional mandate none-the-less. They could have easily thrown their hands up and said "Republicans are trying to protect Trump... there's nothing we can do." Seems that we're past that now. Good for them. :confusedshrug:

Being heartened by months of effort to accomplish literally nothing doesn

tpols
12-19-2019, 04:40 AM
Anybody who knew what it takes to impeach should have known he would be while democrats have the house. But a lot of people thought being impeached has real meaning. He loses nothing. His voters don’t care. Nobody just now realized he’s corrupt and a jackass. You either knew that years ago or will never accept it.

Long as the senate decides this is all a lot of talking about nothing.

It’s a historical footnote.

Might as well be a censure for all the legal effect it has.

It’s little more than a sternly worded condemnation like the ones we send to a brutal regime we are gonna do nothing about.

It isn’t even sanctions.

Sanctions actually do something.

Impeachment when your party controls the senate has less real world power than being hit with a water balloon.

At least with a water balloon you have to maybe go change.

They did all this shit for something that will do as much as a topic on ISH.

Only he gets to brag about winning for the next six months when the senate throws it out.

I’d love to be wrong but we both know I won’t be.

:roll:

i used to think impeachment meant they were automatically knocked out of office. turns out that isnt the case, this is just a fake news hit job.

Kblaze8855
12-19-2019, 06:26 AM
That isnt rare. I saw a number of people on social media talking civil war till they realize nothing actually happens till the senate votes. For all the talk the media did a poor job of explaining what this process actually is. They know the American public didnt listen in government or social studies class. I heard it explained a few times but frankly.....people dont care to be informed anymore. They just feel things and go with it.

People are outraged about a process they literally wont even google to read about.

Draz
12-19-2019, 07:56 AM
Nancy with the power moves. She won't send it to the senate just yet until democrats get their numbers and manager. It'll die on arrival in the senate. Keep him marinating and collecting other impeachments until then. Trump is forever tarnished.

Axe
03-02-2021, 03:20 AM

1. No Impeachment

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6571714c52dac55e0655920137b2f342/tenor.gif?itemid=15571434