DoctorP
10-17-2019, 07:19 PM
let me see that chonggggg....

that chong....

chong chong chong chong chong

https://media1.tenor.com/images/caee142219ebad93f14058c9efd74121/tenor.gif

DoctorP
10-17-2019, 07:28 PM
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/decaturdaily.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/9e/39eb3a3e-b91d-59aa-804e-53081885ea51/5da641ac710dd.image.jpg

90sgoat
10-17-2019, 07:40 PM
China is doing so much bullying people have no idea.

They'll basically ask for crazy shit like this non-stop and most of the time, it's just a test to see who is a cuck and who isn't.

People think they'll get pissed if you don't go along, but it's all business for them. They just want to scope out who is weak and can be manipulated.

Unfortunately a lot of western leaders are complete sell out cowards.

FultzNationRISE
10-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Fire Morey. It's not like everyone doesn't already know what the NBA is about.

Who's gonna think he's courageous anyway? He tweeted "STAND and FIGHT" then immediately deleted it when he got scolded.

Get that China income back in the USA where it can be taxed.

:confusedshrug:

Im so nba'd out
10-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Trumptards finally about to turn on the chinaman :roll:

Show your true colors ish...ya bunch of red necks....i already seen one hick in the thread expose himself

DoctorP
10-17-2019, 07:46 PM
Trumptards finally about to turn on the chinaman :roll:

Show your true colors ish...ya bunch of red necks....i already seen one hick in the thread expose himself

exposed? he showed the LeWang?

egokiller
10-17-2019, 07:56 PM
Adam Silver on Daryl Morey: "We were being asked to fire him by the Chinese government.

bobopenguin
10-17-2019, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Adam Silver on Daryl Morey: "We were being asked to fire him by the Chinese government.

Mean Joe Bean
10-18-2019, 12:00 AM
I'm a Chinese American.. and I say **** CHINA.

Let them cry all they want.

We have free speech over here. Yea Moreys a dumbass for tweeting it, but no one should be fired for tweeting something.

I know the NBA is really gonna miss that Chinese money, but they cannot in any way shape or form let the Chinese government dictate how we do shit here in America.

They know basketball is their country's favorite sport. So if you want deny your own people the best brand of basketball there is, so be it.

Lebron needs to apologize!

stalkerforlife
10-18-2019, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Adam Silver on Daryl Morey: "We were being asked to fire him by the Chinese government.

DoctorP
10-18-2019, 12:12 AM

We have free speech over here. Yea Moreys a dumbass for tweeting it, but no one should be fired for tweeting something.

I know the NBA is really gonna miss that Chinese money, but they cannot in any way shape or form let the Chinese government dictate how we do shit here in America.

They know basketball is their country's favorite sport. So if you want deny your own people the best brand of basketball there is, so be it.

:applause:

DCL
10-18-2019, 07:51 AM
winnie the pooh is frigging banned in china and the reason is hilarious.

google it.

bobopenguin
10-18-2019, 08:10 AM
winnie the pooh is frigging banned in china and the reason is hilarious.

google it.

Winnie is 404 from disney website in China.

CelticBaller
10-18-2019, 08:10 AM
No shit

imdaman99
10-18-2019, 08:33 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ronniec
10-18-2019, 10:37 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

DoctorP
10-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Breaking:
China asked to reprogram Morey, have him replaced with "compliant replicant". Like LeWong

:lol

FKAri
10-18-2019, 10:44 AM
If you don't fire him then we will have to kill him. It's unfortunate that you have made us do this.

DoctorP
10-18-2019, 11:12 AM
If you don't fire him then we will have to kill him. It's unfortunate that you have made us do this.
:lol

DoctorP
10-18-2019, 11:40 AM
haha this is a dark thought:

could finding a dead, beheaded Morey and Silver in a trunk spark WW3 or would it just be seen as terrorism?

:wtf:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vR25zVGeaKGobKg/source.gif

egokiller
10-18-2019, 04:28 PM
what if rockets owner wanna fire morey? what can silver do? :confusedshrug:

He can't do anything but it would be a very bad look for Houston and a loss of ticket sales especially after Silver's comments. He shitted on China and LeBron simultaneously and there's nothing anyone can say that will ever change that. History was made. :banana:

bladefd
10-18-2019, 05:13 PM
haha this is a dark thought:

could finding a dead, beheaded Morey and Silver in a trunk spark WW3 or would it just be seen as terrorism?

:wtf:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vR25zVGeaKGobKg/source.gif

Everyone would accuse China including our politicians in congress. LeBron would apologize to China and urge the players to do the same.

brooks_thompson
10-19-2019, 04:02 AM
I think Adam Silver should've played the same game China did and fake outrage at being offended by China wanting to fire Morey.

'Morey may have offended the Chinese government, but we are deeply offended that The government of such a valued part of our NBA community would insist upon the firing of one of our employees. So now that we've both taken offense, we should be wise and realize that it is due to our differences in culture. Rather than let this hurt our dealings with China in the future...blah blah...agree to disagree.'

It seems like something terse and better-worded along those lines wouldve nipped everything in the bud. But what do i know.