PDA

View Full Version : mexican gov captures chapo's son then are forced(by the cartel) to release him lol

dude77
10-18-2019, 01:26 AM
what kind of bitch ass beta shit is this .. lol@'warrior spirit'

because the sinaloa cartel went ape shit and terrorized the city, taking control of streets and got into a gun battle with the security forces so to protect citizens they let him go .. .. this shit would NEVER happen in the states .. you try that shit here and you'll be turned to dust

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-10-17/chaos-in-mexico-as-el-chapos-son-a-leader-of-the-sinaloa-cartel-is-reportedly-captured

highwhey
10-18-2019, 01:29 AM
almost corrupt as Trump https://i.postimg.cc/2SV4MGq3/2c95d0e83c2be3309cd6db887fc379d4.png

Canelo_Griffin
10-18-2019, 01:54 AM

because the sinaloa cartel went ape shit and terrorized the city, taking control of streets and got into a gun battle with the security forces so to protect citizens they let him go .. .. this shit would NEVER happen in the states .. you try that shit here and you'll be turned to dust

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-10-17/chaos-in-mexico-as-el-chapos-son-a-leader-of-the-sinaloa-cartel-is-reportedly-captured

Not sure what exemplifies warrior spirit better than fighting off the military and getting your bro back :lol

People in your whitepower team shoot up schools and malls, now that's some ***** shit.

BTW, the military captured Chapo Jr by chance and weren't prepared to fight off literally all of Chapo's people who were called in from all over Sinaloa. The Marina usually kicks ass whenever it's a fair match.

Andrei89
10-18-2019, 02:03 AM

Dude. Those people throw you into a big boiling pan and let you cook alive. They set trained pitbulls on you to eat at your testicles and and flesh while they keep you alive as long as possible.

Is it that surprising that some police offers, judges or politicians feel pressured to let them go?

You might be a keyboard warrior on the internet but if you knew you would get beheaded by a chainsaw you would let Adolf Hitler go free lmao :lol

dude77
10-18-2019, 02:21 AM
look at these excuses .. you think if these people were running around doing this shit here they wouldn't eventually be checked by the feds .. of course they would .. mexico's been neutered .. I'm aware of the savagery of these people .. but they're not supposed to be above the fkn military .. but if that's true about overloading in numbers then that makes sense I guess .. either way MASSIVE L .. having to release a high status prisoner because they made you release him :facepalm .. just bend over

dude77
10-18-2019, 02:23 AM
Not sure what exemplifies warrior spirit better than fighting off the military and getting your bro back :lol

you have a point .. from their perspective it is impressive .. but major L for the 'good guys'

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:16 AM

People in your whitepower team shoot up schools and malls, now that's some ***** shit.

BTW, the military captured Chapo Jr by chance and weren't prepared to fight off literally all of Chapo's people who were called in from all over Sinaloa. The Marina usually kicks ass whenever it's a fair match.

Shouldn

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:19 AM
look at these excuses .. you think if these people were running around doing this shit here they wouldn't eventually be checked by the feds .. of course they would .. mexico's been neutered .. I'm aware of the savagery of these people .. but they're not supposed to be above the fkn military .. but if that's true about overloading in numbers then that makes sense I guess .. either way MASSIVE L .. having to release a high status prisoner because they made you release him :facepalm .. just bend over

All the Mexican engineers I worked with couldn

iamgine
10-18-2019, 04:26 AM
Why don't the Mexican government just go all Duterte?

https://www.update.ph/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/president-duterte-drugs.jpg

tpols
10-18-2019, 07:43 AM

cuz the cartels have better personel and tech. :lol

imagine these punks trying this with the Don, what would happen!?

:biggums:

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 08:03 AM
What a joke of a country. Is Trump gonna have to go to Mexico and handle this?? :lol

andgar923
10-18-2019, 08:47 AM

:rolleyes:

American politicians take bribes like they pop pills.

Mexican drug cartels would threaten to kidnap and kill them if they didn't comply. Cops would be bribed or killed, military officials would be bribed and killed.

American politicians are p*ssies and as corruptible as anyone else. American law enforcement are as corrupt and as bribable as anyone else.

Go to cities in LA like Huntington Park, South Gate, Lynwood, Compton etc and politicians are either paid or extorted. LAPD officials and officers are on payroll, businesses are used to wash and launder money. It happens in the US not just in Mexico.

imdaman99
10-18-2019, 08:48 AM
What a joke of a country. Is Trump gonna have to go to Mexico and handle this?? :lol
Lol lil d donny ain't going south buddy. Don't put him on some pedestal as some sort of bad ass. He is an old man that eats fast food and hasn't seen his dick in 30 years.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 09:57 AM
Meanwhile, innocent US citizens get killed in their own homes by police.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 10:07 AM
Meanwhile, innocent US citizens get killed in their own homes by police.

highweight doesn't feel safe anywhere :lol

For the record, we have three Mexicans in this thread cheering this shit on, while they bring up Americans and the President cause they're too scared to face their own people in their homeland. Pa-the-tic.

You guys have no huevos. Son puro maricones.

Charlie Sheen
10-18-2019, 10:10 AM

He's murdering his own people asshole. Even criminals have the basic right to life.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 10:19 AM

For the record, we have three Mexicans in this thread cheering this shit on, while they bring up Americans and the President cause they're too scared to face their own people in their homeland. Pa-the-tic.

It's too easy to trigger you.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 10:35 AM
It's too easy to trigger you.

You're literally the first reply in this thread. :lol

And it's about Trump. :oldlol:

highwhey
10-18-2019, 10:36 AM
50 year old loner, saving pics of me on your desktop....

Yikes, you seem like a fgt.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Mexican drug cartels would threaten to kidnap and kill them if they didn't comply. Cops would be bribed or killed, military officials would be bribed and killed.

American politicians are p*ssies and as corruptible as anyone else. American law enforcement are as corrupt and as bribable as anyone else.

American politicians are p*ssies because they dont comply with thugs running through the streets and threatening chaos unless a prisoner is released? :oldlol:

Brilliant logic hombre :roll:

These narcos and politicians get away with stuff like this because the people in Mexico are weak minded and won't stand up to either. If anything happened like this in the US and the police refused to stop it, the citizens would take to the streets and start shooting at the thugs themselves in most cities.

The funny thing is I was telling my girlfriend literally a couple days before, one the guys who rents land from pops told me they gunned down his cunado in Juarez last wkd, and she told me that Juarez was a sh!thole and how much safer Culiacan was, despite it's reputation, where her maternal side is from. Then last night when this news popped up, I was like "what were you just saying?". She got all pissed off. :roll:

highwhey
10-18-2019, 11:31 AM
These narcos and politicians get away with stuff like this because the people in Mexico are weak minded and won't stand up to either. If anything happened like this in the US and the police refused to stop it, the citizens would take to the streets and start shooting at the thugs themselves in most cities.

SURE THEY WOULD :roll:

keep telling yourself fairytales.

meanwhile, innocent citizens killed in their own homes by police.

where are the people taking to the streets and gunning down criminals?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
10-18-2019, 11:39 AM

Nothing. Trump would be quivering in fear.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 11:41 AM
SURE THEY WOULD :roll:

keep telling yourself fairytales.

meanwhile, innocent citizens killed in their own homes by police.

where are the people taking to the streets and gunning down criminals?

The police are on the scene of pretty much every crime here in the US to take care of the situation and won't let the public interfere. But on the rare occasions they are not like in natural disasters where emergency responders won't go like Katrina or the storms that hit East Texas, the citizens take to their neighborhoods with their firearms to stop looting. At which point the libtards here start calling them vigilantes and "racists!". :oldlol:

highwhey
10-18-2019, 11:44 AM
The police are on the scene of pretty much every crime here in the US to take care of the situation and won't let the public interfere. But on the rare occasions they are not like in natural disasters where emergency responders won't go like Katrina or the storms that hit East Texas, the citizens take to their neighborhoods with their firearms to stop looting. At which point the libtards here start calling them vigilantes and "racists!". :oldlol:
so you're using natural disasters as an example?

well, Michoacan citizens formed their own security forces, farmers using their own rifles.

https://static.iris.net.co/semana/upload/images/2014/1/18/371319_181227_1.jpg

google "auto defensas"

"weak minded" tho

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 12:00 PM
so you're using natural disasters as an example?

well, Michoacan citizens formed their own security forces, farmers using their own rifles.

https://static.iris.net.co/semana/upload/images/2014/1/18/371319_181227_1.jpg

google "auto defensas"

"weak minded" tho

Yet the cartels still run shit there. Sorry bro Mehico is a sh!thole. That's why your family left there. Actions are more meaningful than words.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 12:01 PM
Yet the cartels still run shit there. Sorry bro Mehico is a sh!thole. That's why your family left there. Actions are more meaningful than words.
Typical trumptard, change the topic when you are proven wrong :roll:

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 12:07 PM
Typical trumptard, change the topic when you are proven wrong :roll:

Good point. It's the people in control of their cities in Mexico not the cartels and the politicians they own. Thanks for setting me straight on this. This whole Culiacan thing is just a media fabrication.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 12:11 PM
highweight looking so triggered here. Fix your country bro. Your people are looking like savages.

No wonder your hefty ass is living the good life on the American taxpayer dime.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 12:14 PM
highweight looking so triggered here. Fix your country bro. Your people are looking like savages.

No wonder your hefty ass is living the good life on the American taxpayer dime.
I'll be paying more in taxes this year than your yearly salary :rolleyes:

SomeBlackDude
10-18-2019, 12:15 PM

just imagine.

maga: we want chapo jr, we brought our army. don't be a tough guy. don't be a fool!

cartel: you have 5 days to gtfo.

maga: we just agreed to a tremendous 120 hour ceasefire. greatest deal in the history of mankind.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 12:17 PM
just imagine.

maga: we want chapo jr, we brought our army. don't be a tough guy. don't be a fool!

cartel: you have 5 days to gtfo.

maga: we just agreed to a tremendous 120 hour ceasefire. greatest deal in the history of mankind.

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 12:18 PM
I'll be paying more in taxes this year than your yearly salary :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! You're a funny guy, bro!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/88iYsvbegSUn9bSTF8/giphy.gif

andgar923
10-18-2019, 12:22 PM
American politicians are p*ssies because they dont comply with thugs running through the streets and threatening chaos unless a prisoner is released? :oldlol:

The funny thing is I was telling my girlfriend literally a couple days before, one the guys who rents land from pops told me they gunned down his cunado in Juarez last wkd, and she told me that Juarez was a sh!thole and how much safer Culiacan was, despite it's reputation, where her maternal side is from. Then last night when this news popped up, I was like "what were you just saying?". She got all pissed off. :roll:

Can't you read?

American politicians are already paid off and bribed. You can talk sh*t about their wives, accuse their father of murder and more and they'll still support you.

American politicians are being paid off NOW by corporate interests, they're being bribed all over the states. There's prominent politicians willing to do whatever they're told or their affairs or homosexuality will get exposed.

What makes you think they won't bend over backwards if someone threatens to kidnap their daughter?

andgar923
10-18-2019, 12:26 PM

Mexican people die fighting and defending their homes from cartels all the time, wtf are you talking about.

Police already don't step into certain neighbourhoods.

You think people in LA, Detroit, NYC, Chicago etc want criminals to take over their cities? You think it's easy for them to just "take to the streets"?

You talk shit for something you know nothing about, I recommend you STFU.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Can't you read?

American politicians are already paid off and bribed. You can talk sh*t about their wives, accuse their father of murder and more and they'll still support you.

American politicians are being paid off NOW by corporate interests, they're being bribed all over the states. There's prominent politicians willing to do whatever they're told or their affairs or homosexuality will get exposed.

What makes you think they won't bend over backwards if someone threatens to kidnap their daughter?

Stop rambling and show me a realistic equivalent that's taken place here in the US recently that happens pretty much every day in Mexico.

Your family left Mexico because it's an embarrassing disaster. Actions speak louder than words. Just suck it up and deal with it.

qrich
10-18-2019, 12:29 PM
Mexican people die fighting and defending their homes from cartels all the time, wtf are you talking about.

All the reason we need tighter border security :cheers:

andgar923
10-18-2019, 12:29 PM
Stop rambling and show me a realistic equivalent that's taken place here in the US recently that happens pretty much every day in Mexico.

Your family left Mexico because it's an embarrassing disaster. Actions speak louder than words. Just suck it up and deal with it.

You idiot, you know nothing about me or my family.

You know nothing of what's going on in Mexico or what happens in some of America's cities.

andgar923
10-18-2019, 12:30 PM
All the reason we need tighter border security :cheers:

Such as the wall that can be easily climbed?

Drugs are the problem not the people.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 12:33 PM

STOP, youre making yourself look like a fool. :roll:

The US government is as corrupt if not more than Mexican gvmnt. It's just more behind the curtain deals going on that most people will never see.

I bid government projects from time to time, absolutely waste of time...it's the same company that gets the big ones every single time. Gee, i wonder why no one can compete for public projects...meanwhile, the government official in charge of awarding those projects gets his pockets lined with cash.

Phoenix city officials took bribes from a Japanese manufacturer to purchase their specific trains for the public light rail system.

All of the government turning a blind eye for YEARS while americans dropped dead like flies from opiate abuse as a result of severe overprescribing.

I can go on....

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 12:34 PM

You think people in LA, Detroit, NYC, Chicago etc want criminals to take over their cities? You think it's easy for them to just "take to the streets"?

You talk shit for something you know nothing about, I recommend you STFU.

The reaction of a man who knows he has no reasonable defense of a very flawed nation he has misguided love for. It's pointless to spar with you Andgar, at this point I can only feel pity and sympathy :(

qrich
10-18-2019, 12:36 PM

So drugs are the ones that Mexican people are fighting and dying from or people?

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 12:37 PM
STOP, youre making yourself look like a fool. :roll:

The US government is as corrupt if not more than Mexican gvmnt. It's just more behind the curtain deals going on that most people will never see.

I bid government projects from time to time, absolutely waste of time...it's the same company that gets the big ones every single time. Gee, i wonder why no one can compete for public projects...meanwhile, the government official in charge of awarding those projects gets his pockets lined with cash.

Phoenix city officials took bribes from a Japanese manufacturer to purchase their specific trains for the public light rail system.

All of the government turning a blind eye for YEARS while americans dropped dead like flies from opiate abuse as a result of severe overprescribing.

I can go on....

All that yet your family was so disgusted with their nation, they risked life and death to get here. I'd give you a hug but I think even Kawhi would have trouble trying to accomplish that feat.

andgar923
10-18-2019, 12:38 PM
The reaction of a man who knows he has no reasonable defense of a very flawed nation he has misguided love for. It's pointless to spar with you Andgar, at this point I can only feel pity and sympathy :(

No reasonable defense? :lol

Im giving you facts. Yeah Mexico is flawed, but so is the States. To believe American politicians won't be bribed and intimidated is idiotic as it happens NOW.

To think Americans will simply go out and take out criminals is lunacy as American cities have been hit with crime for decades.

Mexico is more f*cked up than the States, but to think the States is superior even so slightly is idiotic.

YOU are the one that's misguided.

You are the one we should have pity and sympathy for, not being able to see what's actually happening in your own country is blind and misguided.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 12:40 PM
All that yet your family was so disgusted with their nation, they risked life and death to get here. I'd give you a hug but I think even Kawhi would have trouble trying to accomplish that feat.
My parents were never disgusted by Mexico, they left for better job opportunities and not corruption.

Try again.

You've been dead wrong at every turn. everything good at home pal? You ok?

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 01:04 PM
My parents were never disgusted by Mexico, they left for better job opportunities and not corruption.

Try again.

You've been dead wrong at every turn. everything good at home pal? You ok?

Maybe I have been in a little mischievous mood this morning. My apologies.

I think we can all agree it's nice to be here in the best country in the world and leave it at that. :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 01:06 PM

The people are the ones making the drugs and smuggling them over.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 01:11 PM
Maybe I have been in a little mischievous mood this morning. My apologies.

I think we can all agree it's nice to be here in the best country in the world and leave it at that. :cheers:
I will not say the best, but it is pretty good.

egokiller
10-18-2019, 01:42 PM
Mexican cartel owning the Mexican gov and it's citizens? Was someone pretending that this hasn't been the case for years? :lol

stalkerforlife
10-18-2019, 02:00 PM
Mexico is very scary.

Place is run by the cartel.

No morals.

TheMan
10-18-2019, 02:03 PM

I live in MX, granted where I'm at we have no drug cartel violence...having said that, it's controversial what the military did, letting go El Chapo's son but you have to see it from the good guy's perspective (even got into a debate with my wife and her sisters this morning during lunch).

The military captured this dude by chance, they weren't ready for a fierce gun battle. Every time the Mexican military has actionable intelligence on the whereabouts of a capo, they plan a big operation and are ready for a gun battle, and they almost always win these battles. This time they weren't ready because like I stated before, he was caught purely by chance. The Mexican government had two options, fight the cartel outnumbered and out gunned, putting at risk the lives of countless citizens or letting him go to deescalate the situation. The president said that a criminal's capture isn't worth the dozens of soldiers and citizens who would die keeping Guzman...and I agree. My wife and her sisters were arguing that the government can't show weakness and must maintain the law, I told them it's easy saying that when you and your loved ones aren't in the line of fire, then I asked her if she would keep her hardline stance if for example her 15 year old son was kidnapped along with a dozen or so of his fellow students and they were to be executed one by one until a capo was released by the government...of course she never answered my question :lol

Pretty easy to keep a hardline stance until you or a loved one is in harm's way.

Guzman will end up captured or killed like 90% of drug lords...matter of time, meanwhile Mexicans die fighting to keep drugs away from the degenerate junkies in El Norte :facepalm

highwhey
10-18-2019, 02:08 PM
Mexico is very scary.

Place is run by the cartel.

No morals.

as a businessman in America, i find this hilarious. American government is only loyal to money.

stalkerforlife
10-18-2019, 02:14 PM

as a businessman in America, i find this hilarious. American government is only loyal to money.

:lol

True to an extent.

But come on, you know it isn't as corrupt and deadly as Mexico.

Americans are starting to avoid even the vacation spots and resort spots in Mexico due to how dangerous it is.

qrich
10-18-2019, 02:16 PM
Americans are starting to avoid even the vacation spots and resort spots in Mexico due to how dangerous it is.

No one will ever avoid Rocky Point

dude77
10-18-2019, 03:09 PM
I google rocky point and this is the first thing I got lol

Corrupt Police in Rocky Point. BEWARE!!!!!!
2 years ago

As I am writing this, I am sitting in our condo rental in Rocky Point. My wife and I went out to get breakfast and were stopped twice by these crooked a$$holes. They made up infractions and required bribes. The first stop, one of the officers unstrapped his gun in a threatening manner and said that if a fine wasn't paid we woiuld have some "very bad problems". I have been coming to Rocky Point for over 25 years and have NEVER had any issues. My wife is scared out of her mind that we are going to end up being hurt, so after the second time today, we are packing it up and heading home with another 4 days paid for our condo. This is the last time we visit Rocky Point. It was good while it lasted. I would recommend any place but here unless you want to be treated like a criminal by the biggest criminals of all. Thanks Rocky Point PD.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 03:21 PM
No one will ever avoid Rocky Point
atv's, jet skiis, fresh sea food, deep sea fishing....love it :pimp:

highwhey
10-18-2019, 03:23 PM
yeah some cops will ask for a bribe. $20 and they go away.

they are not confrontational tho, most likely that person bought some coke, was speeding or drinking and driving...point is, don't do anything stupid and cops won't really bother you. it's always the people breaking a law that complain about cops asking for bribes....never had a cop harass me for money.

been to rocky point dozens of times, only encounter with cops was when my brother in law bought some coke and a cop caught him. gave him $100 and he went away. partied like a mf that night.

qrich
10-18-2019, 03:34 PM

https://moneyinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/119802172-750x480.jpg

Bomb :bowdown:

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 03:35 PM

they are not confrontational tho, most likely that person bought some coke, was speeding or drinking and driving...point is, don't do anything stupid and cops won't really bother you. it's always the people breaking a law that complain about cops asking for bribes....never had a cop harass me for money.

been to rocky point dozens of times, only encounter with cops was when my brother in law bought some coke and a cop caught him. gave him $100 and he went away. partied like a mf that night.

$100? :oldlol:
He would have took $20.
$100 is even too much for a DUI.

I think TheMan will agree with me here

highwhey
10-18-2019, 03:38 PM
He would have took $20.

nah, the cop wasn't even asking for a bribe. he legit wanted to arrest my bro in law.

we had to convince him to take the money.

qrich
10-18-2019, 03:38 PM
He would have took $20.

Yeah, most I've ever given a cop was $30, and that was as a group because we were hauling ass back to Tucson to get to work on time.

Even got away with $5 before on a BS stop because we told him that's all the USD we had and rest was already converted. Dude didn't want his nation's money :oldlol:

tpols
10-18-2019, 03:44 PM

That s actually dope...100 bucks? I wouldve given more than that.

Here you get a felony, are un-hireable, and indirectly lose a lifetime's worth of income lmao

Canelo_Griffin
10-18-2019, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Hawker]Shouldn

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 03:49 PM
nah, the cop wasn't even asking for a bribe. he legit wanted to arrest my bro in law.

we had to convince him to take the money.

Hmm doesn't sound like the police. Was it a federale you encountered? Did he have an automatic rifle?

highwhey
10-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Hmm doesn't sound like the police. Was it a federale you encountered? Did he have an automatic rifle?
i was drunk but yeah, i remember him having an auto rifle in his lap. my dumbass brother in law wanted to fight him too. cop was deadset on taking him to prison and with a big ass rifle in his lap we just wanted him to leave.

TheMan
10-18-2019, 04:13 PM
Nice, moving the goal posts.
You literally said that citizens in Mexico are too weak-minded to defend themselves, highwhey showed you an example of citizens fighting cartels and that wasn't good enough.

Admit you were wrong and the reason it's very hard to go against the cartels is that that they are neck deep in American dollars because weak minded gringos can't lay off the drugs...

At it's core, this is a problem of offer and demand, if you fggots wouldn't be so drug crazy, we wouldn't have billions pouring in, plus add the fact that most weapons come in from the US.

Thanks US! Making our drug cartels rich AND armed to the teeth!

You guys won't own up to your share of the responsibility in this mess, MX military kills or arrests a drug lord, another dude steps in to replace him. Our problem stems largely from your side of the border...

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:27 PM
I live in MX, granted where I'm at we have no drug cartel violence...having said that, it's controversial what the military did, letting go El Chapo's son but you have to see it from the good guy's perspective (even got into a debate with my wife and her sisters this morning during lunch).

The military captured this dude by chance, they weren't ready for a fierce gun battle. Every time the Mexican military has actionable intelligence on the whereabouts of a capo, they plan a big operation and are ready for a gun battle, and they almost always win these battles. This time they weren't ready because like I stated before, he was caught purely by chance. The Mexican government had two options, fight the cartel outnumbered and out gunned, putting at risk the lives of countless citizens or letting him go to deescalate the situation. The president said that a criminal's capture isn't worth the dozens of soldiers and citizens who would die keeping Guzman...and I agree. My wife and her sisters were arguing that the government can't show weakness and must maintain the law, I told them it's easy saying that when you and your loved ones aren't in the line of fire, then I asked her if she would keep her hardline stance if for example her 15 year old son was kidnapped along with a dozen or so of his fellow students and they were to be executed one by one until a capo was released by the government...of course she never answered my question :lol

Pretty easy to keep a hardline stance until you or a loved one is in harm's way.

Guzman will end up captured or killed like 90% of drug lords...matter of time, meanwhile Mexicans die fighting to keep drugs away from the degenerate junkies in El Norte :facepalm

Gotta say you have a reasonable position here. Mexican government does look weak though.

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:30 PM

True to an extent.

But come on, you know it isn't as corrupt and deadly as Mexico.

A lot of the violence is sort of away from the tourist areas though.

I don't think this stuff should detract americans from going to mexico. It's still a good time - the sewage issues bother me more than the possible cartel violence.

Maybe don't stray too far off the tourist areas unless you're with a local you trust. Like highwhey for example.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 04:31 PM
You literally said that citizens in Mexico are too weak-minded to defend themselves, highwhey showed you an example of citizens fighting cartels and that wasn't good enough.

I don't have a lot of time but since he mentioned Michoacan, I'm assuming these are the farmers who took up arms against the caballeros templarios. They weren't exactly doing it because it was the right thing to do, they were doing because they were being extorted for lots of money and couldn't afford the "protection" any longer. They probably also had the backing of Los Zetas and/or the government. The people live under the rule of the cartel in almost every major city in Mexico. That shit would never happen here. The rednecks in the US are probably way more proficient with their weapons than most of the cartels, and almost as well armed, minus the most elite tiers of narcos in Mexico.

If you sent an army of civilian US rednecks and hillbillies into Mexico, they'd probably wipe the cartels out in short order.

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:32 PM

Honestly dude - if this shit happened to me I would be thrilled as it would be a great story. :lol

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2019, 04:32 PM

Let me get this straight. The military went belly up against the cartel? Even if they were outnumbered in whichever location they were in, I would assume the Mexican military outnumbers the cartel 10:1 and they could have waited for the cavalry to come in and assist.

Can you imagine that happening to the U.S. Military? In our own country? Yikes.

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:34 PM

Admit you were wrong and the reason it's very hard to go against the cartels is that that they are neck deep in American dollars because weak minded gringos can't lay off the drugs...

At it's core, this is a problem of offer and demand, if you fggots wouldn't be so drug crazy, we wouldn't have billions pouring in, plus add the fact that most weapons come in from the US.

Thanks US! Making our drug cartels rich AND armed to the teeth!

You guys won't own up to your share of the responsibility in this mess, MX military kills or arrests a drug lord, another dude steps in to replace him. Our problem stems largely from your side of the border...

That's so bogus dude. Sorry. Victimhood nonsense. If there were more economical ways of making money in Mexico and a different overall culture, citizens wouldn't need to turn to selling drugs.

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:36 PM
Let me get this straight. The military went belly up against the cartel? Even if they were outnumbered in whichever they were in, I would assume the Mexican military outnumbers the cartel 10:1 and they could have waited for the cavalry to come in and assist.

Must say - this particular incident is a good example of why the 2nd amendment would work.

TheMan
10-18-2019, 04:39 PM
He would have took $20.

I wouldn't know because I never drive drunk.

Having said that, if cops figure out you got dollars, they ain't settling for 20 bucks for a DUI :lol

TheMan
10-18-2019, 04:42 PM
That's so bogus dude. Sorry. Victimhood nonsense. If there were more economical ways of making money in Mexico and a different overall culture, citizens wouldn't need to turn to selling drugs.
Nice deflection, there will always be a criminal element within any society/culture...especially if it's extremely lucrative. You trying to pretend organized crime never existed/exists in the US? :roll: The US is hands down the GOAT corrupt nation on Earth.

The demand is enourmous on your part, someone here is gonna offer it...that simple, can't believe I gotta give you a lesson on basic capitalism :lol

Hawker
10-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Nice deflection, there will always be a criminal element within any society/culture...especially if it's extremely lucrative. You trying to pretend organized crime never existed in the US? :roll:

The demand is enourmous on your part, someone here is gonna offer it...that simple, can't believe I gotta give you a lesson on basic capitalism :lol

Am I denying there isn't demand? You're the one deflecting here trying to blame it on the US.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 04:52 PM
I wouldn't know because I never drive drunk.

Having said that, if cops figure out you got dollars, they ain't settling for 20 bucks for a DUI :lol

If it was some gabacho tourist with all his money in his wallet yeah. Alan is obviously Latino and I assume speaks Spanish. Nobody who knows Mexico walks around with wads of cash in their wallets.

TheMan
10-18-2019, 04:52 PM
Am I denying there isn't demand? You're the one deflecting here trying to blame it on the US.
Not trying to say it's all your fault, but it is a hefty part of it, at least 50%.

It's this easy...if all the junkies died off tomorrow and no one else wanting to use drugs...who would buy them? Answer this please. Like the cartels will be going over to the US to make Americans who don't want to use drugs addicts against their will :oldlol:

TheMan
10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
If it was some gabacho tourist with all his money in his wallet yeah. Alan is obviously Latino and I assume speaks Spanish. Nobody who knows Mexico walks around with wads of cash in their wallets.
Bro, they can tell down here if you're native or Mexican American...ask your gf, even if she speaks fluent Spanish, they can tell if you're from the US because we just don't speak like they do down here. People always asking me, where are you originally from? Even when I think I speak fluent...ask your gf.

MaxFly
10-18-2019, 04:59 PM

:applause: At some point you have to leave the idealism at home and live in what is practical.

MaxFly
10-18-2019, 05:04 PM
Bro, they can tell down here if you're native or Mexican American...ask your gf, even if she speaks fluent Spanish, they can tell if you're from the US because we just don't speak like they do down here. People always asking me, where are you originally from? Even when I think I speak fluent...ask your gf.

Idioms, figures of speech, speech patterns, intonation... this is the case all over the world. Even individuals who leave a country and return after several years can generally be identified as having been somewhere else for a period.

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 05:06 PM

Of course. But hes still just another paisa :oldlol: People like Alan are basically dual citizens(most literally are). I don't ask my gf anything, she's too Americanized. Her vision of Mexico is totally romanticized. Plus her Spanish isn't much better than mine. I talk to her family or the ppl in the field if I want to talk Mexico.

highwhey
10-18-2019, 05:09 PM
Let me get this straight. The military went belly up against the cartel? Even if they were outnumbered in whichever location they were in, I would assume the Mexican military outnumbers the cartel 10:1 and they could have waited for the cavalry to come in and assist.

shows how little you know. the cartel swarmed the city. army was way outnumbered.

:facepalm

dude77
10-18-2019, 05:19 PM
yes .. they were outnumbered and embarrassed .. mexican military HUGE L

highwhey
10-18-2019, 05:23 PM
trump supporters fuming in this thread,

yall can claim whatever you want, no one is forgetting your own police forces kill citizens in their own homes for no reason :roll:

TheMan
10-18-2019, 05:31 PM
I don't have a lot of time but since he mentioned Michoacan, I'm assuming these are the farmers who took up arms against the caballeros templarios. They weren't exactly doing it because it was the right thing to do, they were doing because they were being extorted for lots of money and couldn't afford the "protection" any longer. They probably also had the backing of Los Zetas and/or the government. The people live under the rule of the cartel in almost every major city in Mexico. That shit would never happen here. The rednecks in the US are probably way more proficient with their weapons than most of the cartels, and almost as well armed, minus the most elite tiers of narcos in Mexico.

If you sent an army of civilian US rednecks and hillbillies into Mexico, they'd probably wipe the cartels out in short order.
:oldlol:

I sincerely doubt that...these cartels have straight out pyschos, the minute they catch one of the hillbillies and videotape pitbulls ripping his testicles out and beheading him, the gringos are high tailing it. :oldlol:

Most normal people can't behead another person...these dudes crack jokes as they are cutting dudes heads off...

Long Duck Dong
10-18-2019, 05:34 PM
trump supporters fuming in this thread,

yall can claim whatever you want, no one is forgetting your own police forces kill citizens in their own homes for no reason :roll:

We're going back to Mexico because shit's too dangerous around here from ANY part of the world said no one ever

TheMan
10-18-2019, 05:35 PM
yes .. they were outnumbered and embarrassed .. mexican military HUGE L
Maybe in your eyes.

He'll eventually get captured like his old man or killed...

Meanwhile, innocent civilians and Mexican soldiers didn't die keeping Guzman and trying to keep drugs outta gringo junkies hands...we don't have an enormous drug addiction problem here, y'all do.

All this is about trying to keep drugs from getting to you...remember that. It was up to me, I'd be like that old gangster in the Godfather who said, let them poison themselves and lose their souls, they're animals anyways.

:cheers:

highwhey
10-18-2019, 05:36 PM
We're going back to Mexico because shit's too dangerous around here from ANY part of the world said no one ever
FUMING :roll:

andgar923
10-18-2019, 05:48 PM

I sincerely doubt that...these cartels have straight out pyschos, the minute they catch one of the hillbillies and videotape pitbulls ripping his testicles out and beheading him, the gringos are high tailing it. :oldlol:

Most normal people can't behead another person...these dudes crack jokes as they are cutting dudes heads off...
Many in the cartels are trained soldiers and cops. Some are Americans that were trained and fought for the US around the world.

Not all of them are farmers like some would have you believe.

tpols
10-18-2019, 05:51 PM

it's in the savage's blood mate.

tpols
10-18-2019, 05:51 PM
Not trying to say it's all your fault, but it is a hefty part of it, at least 50%.

It's this easy...if all the junkies died off tomorrow and no one else wanting to use drugs...who would buy them? Answer this please. Like the cartels will be going over to the US to make Americans who don't want to use drugs addicts against their will :oldlol:

every first world country gets its goods from exploitation of poorer countries from the shoes youre wearing, to the ring you buy your girl, to your all day every day using iphone, to a lot of the food you eating etc.

dont blame us because your country is run by savage low IQ criminals.

tpols
10-18-2019, 06:24 PM
19 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MURDERED IN MEXICO BY CARTELS FIGHTING OVER THE AVOCADO TRADE

link (https://www.newsweek.com/19-people-have-been-murdered-mexico-cartels-fighting-over-avocado-trade-1453925)

dont tell me a thang.

dude77
10-18-2019, 06:26 PM

:kobe:

you underestimate the savagery of the white man .. they conquered the fkn world son

dude77
10-18-2019, 06:28 PM
although I will say you guys are a bit out of control down there .. saw this one video of a guy sitting over a girl and he starts stabbing her eyes with a thin knife like he's punching holes on a piece of paper

tpols
10-18-2019, 06:29 PM

you underestimate the savagery of the white man .. they conquered the fkn world son

not as savage (anymore)... 2 bullets to the dome "suicide" maybe. clean kills. big time imprisonment too but less oil barrels, chainsaws, and beheadings.

some of the medieval euro execution methods were extremely creative doe.

egokiller
10-18-2019, 06:43 PM

Out numbered and outgunned? I though he was captured and in the hands of the Mexican government. How are they out gunned at that point, or was he not in a secured location?

Raymone
10-18-2019, 11:49 PM
link (https://www.newsweek.com/19-people-have-been-murdered-mexico-cartels-fighting-over-avocado-trade-1453925)

dont tell me a thang.

Yeah, well, not their fault, bro! Maybe if other people didn't have such an appetite for avocado.

egokiller
10-19-2019, 10:42 AM
Yeah, well, not their fault, bro! Maybe if other people didn't have such an appetite for avocado.

:lol Loved it. And would read again! :applause:

TheMan
10-19-2019, 11:04 AM

I'll concede that you have a point.

White man started the last two major conflicts that killed 10s of millions in WWI and WWII not even past a hundred years ago...can't breed out that type of savagery in the 5 generations since then :cheers:

TheMan
10-19-2019, 11:06 AM
every first world country gets its goods from exploitation of poorer countries from the shoes youre wearing, to the ring you buy your girl, to your all day every day using iphone, to a lot of the food you eating etc.

dont blame us because your country is run by savage low IQ criminals.

Those same savage low IQ criminals are making billions selling poison to your fellow citizens...I'll ask you, who are the low IQs again? :lol

tpols
10-19-2019, 11:09 AM

right...

if you look at how the richest people and companies in america make money its through creative business innovation... ~ gates, jobs, bezos, buffet, musk, zuckerberg etc. USA brings evolution to the world in their business dealings.

Mexico economy is just thugs strong arming one another for whatever the ongoing profitable trade is.

And they blame the demand lol...

TheMan
10-19-2019, 11:35 AM
right...

if you look at how the richest people and companies in america make money its through creative business innovation... ~ gates, jobs, bezos, buffet, musk, zuckerberg etc. USA brings evolution to the world in their business dealings.

Mexico economy is just thugs strong arming one another for whatever the ongoing profitable trade is.

And they blame the demand lol...
There are legit billionaire businessmen down here too you low IQ hillbilly.

Ricardo Salinas Pliego, Carlos Slim, Emilio Azc

egokiller
10-19-2019, 08:38 PM
At the end of the day, the world is going to look at you as being soft for letting a criminal go out of fear. You can try to spin it all you want, but that's the world view.

TheMan
10-20-2019, 02:16 AM
At the end of the day, the world is going to look at you as being soft for letting a criminal go out of fear. You can try to spin it all you want, but that's the world view.
You know how Trump supporters claim they give zero fukks that the world thinks Trump is a clown and that they don't care that the world is laughing at the US???

Same here...zero fukks given on how the world views Mexico :cheers:

egokiller
10-20-2019, 03:16 AM
You know how Trump supporters claim they give zero fukks that the world thinks Trump is a clown and that they don't care that the world is laughing at the US???

Same here...zero fukks given on how the world views Mexico :cheers:

Except it’s not Mexico or the people there that others think are a clown. It’s the mex gov. It’s not Americans that the world thinks is a clown, it’s Trump. You can and you should give zero fvcks but at the end of the day the world will view both Trump and the Mex gov as clowns.

AirBonner
10-20-2019, 08:55 AM
Imagine one man having that much power over an entire country. Weak ass bullshit :roll:

TheMan
10-20-2019, 01:30 PM
Imagine one man having that much power over an entire country. Weak ass bullshit :roll:
When he's eventually killed or captured, this post will look funny as hell.

Long Duck Dong
10-20-2019, 01:43 PM
When he's eventually killed or captured, this post will look funny as hell.

You mean giving them a pat on the back for doing what any other nation in the world would have done in the first place? :lol

"Well we let him go just to get him later!"

https://media.tenor.com/images/13c7304710c1431fe597fef722f51327/tenor.gif

egokiller
10-20-2019, 02:56 PM
You mean giving them a pat on the back for doing what any other nation in the world would have done in the first place? :lol

"Well we let him go just to get him later!"

https://media.tenor.com/images/13c7304710c1431fe597fef722f51327/tenor.gif

Inb4 that “sometimes you got to let the lil fish go in order to catch the big fish” logic.

Nikka, it don’t get any bigger. :roll:

Ironically that’s the same response Lebron gave when Beyonc