View Full Version : Poor Kamala Harris

Patrick Chewing
10-19-2019, 08:33 PM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1185577909471404033?s=21

:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-19-2019, 08:39 PM
Former prosecutor too. Dayum ...

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparring between her and Hilary is primo :oldlol:

CelticBaller
10-19-2019, 08:40 PM

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparing between her and Hilary is primo :oldlol:
Nobody is voting for her

Hawker
10-19-2019, 08:44 PM
Shout the lie. Whisper the truth.

FultzNationRISE
10-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Never knew anything about this chick until I saw footage of her at the recent debates.

She sounds straight up retarded. In a literal sense. Most of the other candidates are at least coherent, if completely insincere about their “values.”

I cannot believe this woman ever earned her way in charge of anything. She has affirmative action written all over her. She’s an insult to anyone of color who actually has earned something.

I assume she got some early buzz as a Dem candidate simply because she has the same “black but not too black” skin tone as Obama that Dems felt would have a nicely universal appeal for the next Puppet in Chief. :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
10-19-2019, 09:05 PM

Tulsi is probably the best candidate for Dems right now. The verbal sparring between her and Hilary is primo :oldlol:

That

~primetime~
10-19-2019, 10:11 PM
My favorite Harris tweet:

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1182826584845234179?s=19

:lol

She has zero shot and is very far behind Warren/Biden/Bernie but I would love to see a Trump vs Harris debate it would be fcking epic. Harris does not hold back anything, it would get dirty.

andgar923
10-19-2019, 10:59 PM
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1185577909471404033?s=21

:oldlol:
This is rich coming from a Trumptard.

ROCSteady
10-19-2019, 11:22 PM
I would vote for starface over any of the Democratic candidates

diamenz
10-19-2019, 11:31 PM
um... kamala is exactly what this country needs - she's the best candidate, hands down... said no one ever.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 03:48 AM

Tulsi is the reason Kamalas campaign is a dumpster fire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

When the primary votes start coming in, I think Tulsi is going to perform FAR better than the polls would have us believe... a large segment of the left are desperate for a candidate who has a strong enough spine to stand up to the military industrial complex and publicly call out toxic neoliberals like Hillary and Harris... and Tulsi doesnt just stand up to these people, she throws haymakers at them.

Hawker
10-20-2019, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Never knew anything about this chick until I saw footage of her at the recent debates.

She sounds straight up retarded. In a literal sense. Most of the other candidates are at least coherent, if completely insincere about their

Hawker
10-20-2019, 03:57 AM
Tulsi is the reason Kamalas campaign is a dumpster fire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp_IIdVnXs

When the primary votes start coming in, I think Tulsi is going to perform FAR better than the polls would have us believe... a large segment of the left are desperate for a candidate who has a strong enough spine to stand up to the military industrial complex and publicly call out toxic neoliberals like Hillary and Harris... and Tulsi doesnt just stand up to these people, she throws haymakers at them.

That diss from Tulsi to Hillary...straight from the top rope.

And I agree. Stop talking shit on the sidelines. Stop interfering. Put up or shut up.

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 03:58 AM

You're probably right. Yet if it costs Bernie here, I'm going to be sick. He's better than her on absolutely every issue, with no exception I can think of.

Hawker
10-20-2019, 04:01 AM
You're probably right. Yet if it costs Bernie here, I'm going to be sick. He's better than her on absolutely every issue, with no exception I can think of.

You don't think Tulsi has a better grasp than Bernie on foreign policy and military issues? Come on man.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 04:06 AM

in 2016 she quit her job as vice-chair of the DNC to be one of just 3 or 4 people in congress/senate who endorsed Bernie... she was one of his earliest supporters and her delegates will go to him.

and while i love bernie, hes not better than her on every issue. tulsi is stronger on foreign policy, and unlike Bernie she is not afraid to throw a punch to defend herself and her policies.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 04:18 AM
That diss from Tulsi to Hillary...straight from the top rope.

And I agree. Stop talking shit on the sidelines. Stop interfering. Put up or shut up.

That diss was amazing. "queen warmonger", "embodiment of corruption", "personification of the rot in the democratic party"... even Trump wouldnt go that far. Gabbard is the first and only politician with the balls to call out Hillary for what she is.

Publicly challenging Hillary to step into the primary was genius too. Based on the fact that Hillary has been on every talkshow on tv in the past couple weeks, and considering Hillary is possibly the most narcissistic person on the planet, it seems highly likely she was about to join the primary anyway. By pre-empting Hillary with a challenge, it will look like Hillary is responding to Gabbard if she tries to join now... which will validate what Gabbard is saying and do great things for her popularity and national profile.

TheMan
10-20-2019, 04:24 AM
I've said it here for a while now...Bernie Tulsi 2020 :rockon:

bladefd
10-20-2019, 05:18 AM
Kamala/Tulsi have no chance. They are not realistic candidates because not enough people support them. They are not even worth discussing with the limiting exposure and support they have. Warren/Biden/Bernie are the three main candidates with mayor Pete as the X factor.

qrich
10-20-2019, 05:50 AM
Tulsi isn't a real candidate but shiny token Pete is?

C'mon now.

If Tulsi ends up running, she'll most likely add the LP party votes as well as being a world's better candidate than dumbassahontas, Creepy Joe or Beta Bernie.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 06:34 AM
Tulsi isn't a real candidate but shiny token Pete is?

C'mon now.

If Tulsi ends up running, she'll most likely add the LP party votes as well as being a world's better candidate than dumbassahontas, Creepy Joe or Beta Bernie.

mayor pete is a joke, but at least hes a more realistic candidate than joe biden. the fact that biden is supposedly leading the "polls" speaks volumes about their legitimacy

has anybody actually met a biden supporter in real life? has anyone seen a biden bumper sticker or lawn sign? has anyone listened to biden attempt to complete a sentence lately? the idea that he is the frontrunner is beyond laughable.

this is bidens 4th time running for president (he earned 3 total dem delegates in his 3 previous attempts combined)... but you know what they say, 4th time is the charm!

iamgine
10-20-2019, 06:38 AM
mayor pete is a joke, but at least hes a more realistic candidate than joe biden. the fact that biden is supposedly leading the "polls" speaks volumes about their legitimacy

has anybody actually met a biden supporter in real life? has anyone seen a biden bumper sticker or lawn sign? has anyone listened to biden attempt to complete a sentence lately? the idea that he is the frontrunner is beyond laughable.

this is bidens 4th time running for president (he earned 3 total dem delegates in his 3 previous attempts combined)... but you know what they say, 4th time is the charm!
Biden = Obama expansion pack

qrich
10-20-2019, 06:51 AM

I had a few co workers who didn't vote in the 16 GE due to Biden not even running.

But that's about it. Can't say I ever saw a Biden sticker that didn't have Obama first. Dude is clearly a media/establishment candidate, not one citizens would get behind.

~primetime~
10-20-2019, 11:14 AM

Biden has the best shot at beating Trump. He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_biden-6818.html

Texas has a legit shot at turning blue if its Biden.

And I know..."polls"...but Hillary never led Trump in Texas on polls.

A lot of it I think is for the simple fact that Biden is a white man...if the Dems are going to steal some conservative votes away, a white male has a much better shot than a black female. It's a shame that's the situation.

Biden is not my favorite, BUT if getting Trump out of office is the most important thing, he's the way to go IMO. Obama 2.0

Nanners
10-20-2019, 11:58 AM
Biden has the best shot at beating Trump. He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_biden-6818.html

A lot of it I think is for the simple fact that Biden is a white man...if the Dems are going to steal some conservative votes away, a white male has a much better shot than a black female. It's a shame that's the situation.

Biden is not my favorite, BUT if getting Trump out of office is the most important thing, he's the way to go IMO. Obama 2.0

Have you actually listened to Bidens attempts to talk lately? The only thing he is capable of winning these days is Bingo night at the senior center. Compared to Hillary, defeating Biden would be a ****ing cakewalk for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVv3KGe6sBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qYckI0YV-0

Do you know any Biden supporters IRL? I am not exaggerating or lying when I say I havent met a single one. I know a ton of Bernie supporters, I know a lot of Warren supporters, I know a few Buttigieg supporters, I know a couple Gabbard supporters ... but not a single one of my IRL friends seems to support Biden.

~primetime~
10-20-2019, 12:11 PM
Naw, Biden would be much more difficult for Trump than Hillary. I think Biden would actually turn Texas blue. Trump is actually holding rallies in Texas because of it, Texas is a battleground state now. He just had one in Dallas. Thats new to us.

I personally don't favor Biden...if you want REAL change, Bernie is the way to go. The problem is, REAL actual change scares the living bejesus out of many voters. Biden is the "safe" choice. Me personally Id love to witness a real transformation.

tpols
10-20-2019, 12:32 PM
Biden has the best shot at beating Trump. He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/gRI82qIDbHZPW/giphy.gif

Nanners
10-20-2019, 12:58 PM
Naw, Biden would be much more difficult for Trump than Hillary. I think Biden would actually turn Texas blue. Trump is actually holding rallies in Texas because of it, Texas is a battleground state now. He just had one in Dallas. Thats new to us.

I personally don't favor Biden...if you want REAL change, Bernie is the way to go. The problem is, REAL actual change scares the living bejesus out of many voters. Biden is the "safe" choice. Me personally Id love to witness a real transformation.

Trump rallies are def not new to Texas, he held a yuge rally in Dallas in sept of 2015

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-dallas-megarally-213625

Anyway, the second half of your post is spot on :cheers:

~primetime~
10-20-2019, 01:04 PM
Damn I do not remember that. Either way I am convinced that Texas is more of a battleground state now than 2016. And I am also convinced Biden has the best shot at flipping it vs Warren or Bernie. And if Trump loses Texas its just over, too many electoral points.

Right now anyway...shit can change real fast in politics...maybe Biden gets caught with a hooker tomorrow.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 01:09 PM

Will America have to sue Bernie once he's in power in order to get health coverage, just like his own campaign staff had to do?

Will he retaliate by deporting a bunch of Americans to make it feasible, as he did when he laid off staff or limited work hours for staff after they pushed for the wages he promised and reneged on?

Will the real world happen when he's elected, or will all the 'magic bullets' he promises to his gullible voters suddenly become feasible, even when they conflict with reality and human nature?

prime time is well known on ISH for having a political acumen equivalent to "special needs."

Congrats, Bern tards, you are in full agreement with -primetime-.

Good luck with that.

Long Duck Dong
10-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Former AG of the largest state in the nation ya'll.

She did have a horrible conviction rate as a prosecutor though.

Kamala is retarded but she'd call you racist if you said so. Remember when she backed Jussie Smollet before all the facts came out? :lol

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 01:19 PM
in 2016 she quit her job as vice-chair of the DNC to be one of just 3 or 4 people in congress/senate who endorsed Bernie... she was one of his earliest supporters and her delegates will go to him.

and while i love bernie, hes not better than her on every issue. tulsi is stronger on foreign policy, and unlike Bernie she is not afraid to throw a punch to defend herself and her policies.

But why is she better on foreign policy? I never hear that addressed. It's obviously more her "specialty" so I'll agree with Hawker on that (it's likely she spends a lot more time thinking about it). But you could say the same about Hillary. My point is, I favor the positions Bernie winds up at more.

There are a few examples of this, mostly minor, but just for one... the "conflicted" response Gabbard gave 4-5 years ago on torture leads me to believe her stance against it today is merely practical/strategic and not principled, which annoys the hell out of me. Same reason I can't totally respect Rand Paul/Mike Lee on issues of war. Their chief objection is constitutionality, not morality. I want the candidate I vote for to be driven to re-evaluate our role around the world, but ideally for reasons beyond chess moves. "Wasteful" regime change wars, try "disgraceful", Tuls.

Also... lot easier to throw a punch way down at 1%.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 01:23 PM

Kamala is retarded but she'd call you racist if you said so. Remember when she backed Jussie Smollet before all the facts came out? :lol

The funny thing is, the woman is far more incompetent to serve as President than the guy in there now. So where is all the outrage and shock and embarrassment from the media that she's even being considered?

Nobody listens to the actual substance of what is said in politics. They just react to the appearances, the buzz words, the "but do they SEEM presidential!?"

Harris fits the mold of a typical politicians, even though she's COMPLETELY incompetent. This is more important to a voter like primetime than any discussion of substance, because he's not smart enough to understand the substance of political debate.

He just wants status quo Presidents, where they "act presidential" and don't tweet and don't have affairs. To him, that's the most important part of the executives job. Not actually, you know, making effective policy decisions.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 01:24 PM
But why is she better on foreign policy?

Because she is the only candidate in ages to openly challenge the military industrial complex and their enablers like Hillary Clinton, and because she vehemently opposes all of our disastrous middle eastern wars.

highwhey
10-20-2019, 01:25 PM

and?

trump is a much bigger criminal than jussie smollet

:confusedshrug:

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 01:27 PM
But why is she better on foreign policy? I never hear that addressed. It's obviously more her "specialty" so I'll agree with Hawker on that (it's likely she spends a lot more time thinking about it). But you could say the same about Hillary. My point is, I favor the positions Bernie winds up at more.

There are a few examples of this, mostly minor, but just for one... the "conflicted" response Gabbard gave 4-5 years ago on torture leads me to believe her stance against it today is merely practical/strategic and not principled, which annoys the hell out of me. Same reason I can't totally respect Rand Paul/Mike Lee on issues of war. Their chief objection is constitutionality, not morality. I want the candidate I vote for to be driven to re-evaluate our role around the world, but ideally for reasons beyond chess moves. "Wasteful" regime change wars, try "disgraceful", Tuls.

Also... lot easier to throw a punch way down at 1%.

How do you feel about Bernie donating about 1% of his income to charity before becoming a presidential candidate, then ramping it up to a whopping 3% once he decided to step more into the spotlight?

How do you feel that his campaign staff was being asked to work overtime hours which brought their hourly pay to less than the $15/hr agreed upon in collective bargaining? When they spoke up about it, he cut their hours instead of paying them more.

How do you feel that Bernie claims to take on the "DNC establishment" then after they conspired to screw him last year, he quietly sat down and endorsed Hillary. What a CUCK.

Outside of politics I like you and you're a nice guy, but politically, you are a dumb kid. "Elect Bernie, he'll fix all the problems! We won't have to do anything ourselves, he'll just give us the stuff we want!"

You're stupid and you're a sucker, and you're falling for fairytales. I'm embarrassed for you.

highwhey
10-20-2019, 01:28 PM
How do you feel about Bernie donating about 1% of his income to charity before becoming a presidential candidate, then ramping it up to a whopping 3% once he decided to step more into the spotlight?

How do you feel that his campaign staff was being asked to work overtime hours which brought their hourly pay to less than the $15/hr agreed upon in collective bargaining? When they spoke up about it, he cut their hours instead of paying them more.

Outside of politics I like you and you're a nice guy, but politically, you are a dumb kid. "Elect Bernie, he'll fix all the problems! We won't have to do anything ourselves, he'll just give us the stuff we want!"

You're stupid and you're a sucker, and you're falling for fairytales. I'm embarrassed for you.

at least he payed them. trump has screwed over DOZENS of contractors that were rightfully owed money.

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 01:31 PM
Because she is the only candidate in ages to openly challenge the military industrial complex and their enablers like Hillary Clinton, and because she vehemently opposes all of our disastrous middle eastern wars.

I get that. No one has been as full-throated as she has.

But is the difference in her vigor vs. Bernie's really worth backing her over him? Particularly when she's not even notably left-wing domestically, being outflanked severely by even the more establishment-friendly Warren on countless economic and social issues?

I'm a full believer that everyone's vote is their vote, but it does surprise me that there are such a high concentration of "Tulsi over Bernie in a perfect world" people, when their visions align so closely.

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 01:33 PM

How do you feel that Bernie claims to take on the "DNC establishment" then after they conspired to screw him last year, he quietly sat down and endorsed Hillary. What a CUCK.

:lol Totally disagree. I never said ANY of that about him fixing all America's problems. I just align with him more than any other candidate politically. For every person who thinks he got cucked backing Hillary, there are 2 Hillary idiots who think he was the one who "gave us Trump" by not falling in line. For everyone who thought Bernie looked like a bitch when BLM took his mic, there's someone else who thinks he was the one who looked like the asshole to those women.

Everyone's gonna have their opinions. But social democracy rocks. :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
10-20-2019, 01:34 PM
Lol.

tpols
10-20-2019, 01:37 PM
Will America have to sue Bernie once he's in power in order to get health coverage, just like his own campaign staff had to do?

Will he retaliate by deporting a bunch of Americans to make it feasible, as he did when he laid off staff or limited work hours for staff after they pushed for the wages he promised and reneged on?

Will the real world happen when he's elected, or will all the 'magic bullets' he promises to his gullible voters suddenly become feasible, even when they conflict with reality and human nature?

prime time is well known on ISH for having a political acumen equivalent to "special needs."

Congrats, Bern tards, you are in full agreement with -primetime-.

Good luck with that.

Bernie is the only legitimate candidate mate and im a fan of the Don.

The difference is, his baseline policies are WAY better for the regular americans than Trump's... who is just an economy hype man.

It works while he's here which is cool, but its gonna crash when he leaves like it was supposed to.

and again dont get it twisted... wall street crashed our shit. The government deregilated their auditing system under clinton, and then they started selling fake bonds, and absconded with the cash before the crash. The "free market" sunk us... not the gubmint.

Nanners
10-20-2019, 01:43 PM
I get that. No one has been as full-throated as she has.

But is the difference in her vigor vs. Bernie's really worth backing her over him? Particularly when she's not even notably left-wing domestically, being outflanked severely by even the more establishment-friendly Warren on countless economic and social issues?

I'm a full believer that everyone's vote is their vote, but it does surprise me that there are such a high concentration of "Tulsi over Bernie in a perfect world" people, when their visions align so closely.

I never said Tulsi should be backed over Bernie, I said quote "while I love Bernie, hes not better than her on every issue".

I am probably the biggest Bernie bro on this dumpster fire of a website

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 01:48 PM
:lol Totally disagree. I never said ANY of that about him fixing all America's problems. I just align with him more than any other candidate politically. For every person who thinks he got cucked backing Hillary, there are 2 Hillary idiots who think he was the one who "gave us Trump" by not falling in line. For everyone who thought Bernie looked like a bitch when BLM took his mic, there's someone else who thinks he was the one who looked like the asshole to those women.

Everyone's gonna have their opinions. But social democracy rocks. :bowdown:

Bro Bernie is supported wildly by niche groups. Specifically college kids, unemployed recent grads, and young adults with school debt who think theyre entitled to be well paid rocket scientists but somehow are shift managing at Denny’s.

In other words, young white people who believe they “deserve” more for themselves.

Minorities, blue collar whites (right and left) and conservatives dont back Sanders. Your position is that they should, because “theyll benefit too.”

But they dont. MOST people do not support Bernie Sanders’ hands-on, “I have all the answers” style of governance.. So even if he were to miraculously squeak through, he’d be reigning over tons of people who dont agree with his interference in their business. How is that democratic? A narrow margin of victory gives him dictatorial power over everyone?

Minorities, blue collar dems, and conservatives dont support Sanders. You believe you know “whats good for em” and want to elect Big Gov Bernie against their will. And you think that’s democracy?

You are a classic socialist. You WANT power for yourself/your group, and youre aiming to obtain it by promising others the world.

Bernie wants more power. You want more free money. Youre not heroes. Youre ambitious like every other human, but you dont have any other skills or value besides promising lies and hoping that alone elevates your social position.

You havent got a clue my friend. Youre self deluded. Youre not a champion. Youre hungry for mobility. As soon as YOUR interests conflict with the “values” of the campaign, youll flip just like Bernie has on his staffers seeking fair wage compensation.

Youre disguising your personal ambitions as “fairness” and “morality” etc. You and Bernie and all these fools are self deluded.

If you want more money, get a better job.

SomeBlackDude
10-20-2019, 01:49 PM
I am probably the most reliable maga voter on this dumpster fire of a website

*fixed for posterity's sake.

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 01:52 PM
I never said Tulsi should be backed over Bernie, I said quote "while I love Bernie, hes not better than her on every issue".

I am probably the biggest Bernie bro on this dumpster fire of a website

gotcha

Nanners
10-20-2019, 01:57 PM
*fixed for posterity's sake.

Thanks for proving my point dondumbass.

Nobody else supported Bernie so strongly that they decided to protest vote for "orange man bad" rather than obediently voting for the corrupt piece of shit that cheated Bernie and this country with their rigging of the DNC primary.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Thanks for proving my point dondumbass.

Nobody else supported Bernie so strongly that they decided to protest vote for "orange man bad" rather than obediently voting for the corrupt piece of shit that cheated Bernie and this country with their rigging of the DNC primary.

You do gotta give this man some credit for that. He was principled where Bernie himself was not. Hillary was truly the Sheeple’s Champion if ever there was one.

Anyone who didnt vote for her, whether or not they voted Trump, voted third party, wrote someone in, or didnt vote... deserves a bit of credit for at least that.

I cant recall a more pathetic use of a Presidential vote in my lifetime than Hillary 2016.

SomeBlackDude
10-20-2019, 02:06 PM

a man of unshakable, completely contradictory principle. :applause:

i trust orange man bad can count on your vote again in 2020? can we mark you down as a definite?

https://i.postimg.cc/SNmnYkXd/KAG-Hat-Front-grande-540x-c68a1339-9451-4c21-879d-228bb1c6c3e5-5.jpg

r.i.p. seth rich

Nanners
10-20-2019, 02:14 PM
a man of unshakable, completely contradictory principle. :applause:

i trust orange man bad can count on your vote again in 2020? can we mark you down as a definite?

Yeah, its such a contradiction that a Bernie supporter would refuse to vote for a sociopathic corrupt cheating establishment warmonger who ran such a shitty campaign that she lost to a universally despised reality TV star :oldlol:

If the dem establishment cheats progressives again (they probably will), I will gladly vote for the orange man again (not that my vote will matter since I live in one of the bluest states in the country)

r.i.p. seth rich

amen

SomeBlackDude
10-20-2019, 02:16 PM
I will gladly vote for the orange man again

old reliable. :applause:

death, taxes, the nan man voting for maga.

the only constants in this life.

amen

if/when tulsi runs as a green party candidate, would you consider leaving the maga hat at home in 2020?

Nanners
10-20-2019, 02:20 PM
If the DNC cheats Bernie again, and Tulsi goes green, I will be happy to vote green party.

I voted for Jill Stein over Obama in 2012, and I almost voted for her in 2016 too... but ultimately I decided that voting for Trump would be a bigger "**** you" to Hillary and the obedient establishment bootlickers like you. Considering you are still obsessing over my vote 3 years after the fact, it seems that I chose correctly.

SomeBlackDude
10-20-2019, 02:27 PM
If the DNC cheats Bernie again, and Tulsi goes green, I will be happy to vote green party again.

got eeeeeem.

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/isP4TLqhjm3zq/giphy.gif

part deux.

and for the record, bern's heart cheated him. pocahontas just poached his base.*

*not counting staunch loyalists such as yourself.

I voted for Jill Stein over Obama in 2012, and I almost voted for her in 2016... but ultimately I decided that voting for Trump would be a bigger "**** you" to Hillary and the obedient establishment bootlickers like you

sick burn on the establishment. you sure showed them.

i'm sure comandante bern is somewhere right now, looking down and smiling. (https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/income-inequality-reached-highest-level-ever-recorded-in-2018-2019-9-1028559996) :applause:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/tG8wQ5J98fRv2/giphy.gif

Nanners
10-20-2019, 02:32 PM
sick burn on the establishment. you sure showed them.

considering my orange man protest vote has given me 3 years of rent free living in your simple brain, it seems that perhaps I did indeed show them :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
10-20-2019, 02:35 PM
considering my vote has given me 3 years of rent free living in your simple brain, it seems that perhaps I did indeed show them :oldlol:

sick burns all around.

ain't nobody safe.

ScalsFan21
10-20-2019, 03:44 PM
I get that some people are "blue no matter who" and I respect that because Trump truly is that bad. I'm voting for the Dem nominee no matter who it is. Orange man is bad, no matter how many times people say that to mock it. But there is absolutely a distinction between a leftist voting Trump in a safe blue state, vs. voting Trump in a swing state. The Neera Tanden mindset would have people thinking it's all the same, but it absolutely isn't.

What is shitty (if someone says they're left-wing) is shit like Nader campaigning in swing states, seemingly in a pointed effort to sink Gore. I think I read somewhere that Bernie hasn't returned his call in decades over that, and it's understandable.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 04:09 PM
I get that some people are "blue no matter who" and I respect that because Trump truly is that bad. I'm voting for the Dem nominee no matter who it is. Orange man is bad, no matter how many times people say that to mock it. But there is absolutely a distinction between a leftist voting Trump in a safe blue state, vs. voting Trump in a swing state. The Neera Tanden mindset would have people thinking it's all the same, but it absolutely isn't.

What is shitty (if someone says they're left-wing) is shit like Nader campaigning in swing states, seemingly in a pointed effort to sink Gore. I think I read somewhere that Bernie hasn't returned his call in decades over that, and it's understandable.

It’s obvious you arent a very free thinking person, youre more of a guy tagging along with the group, always in danger of falling behind, adamantly rehearsing the slogans and talking points so that your foothold in the group doesnt slip. If you are presented with challenges to these rehearsed ideals you cant engage them logically, nor do you even wish to. The truth, the answers, the logic... this isnt what youre in it for.

Youve spent all your mental energy “pledging leftist” and the thought of facing a shades-of-gray world without clearly defined sides is way above your social survival capability.

Again, outside of politics I got no problem with you brother. But politically... youre just a sheep in a pen.

diamenz
10-20-2019, 05:14 PM

can u seriously see biden getting the better of trump in the debates? the guy can barely speak coherently, he rambles on and on and then all of a sudden loses his train of thought. and most importantly, why in the hell would biden win swing states while championing status quo government when that's EXACTLY why obama voters voted trump in 2016? a biden nomination would absolutely doom democrats and possibly ruin the party's future. swing voters do not want status quo politics.

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 05:29 PM
can u seriously see biden getting the better of trump in the debates? the guy can barely speak coherently, he rambles on and on and then all of a sudden loses his train of thought. and most importantly, why in the hell would biden win swing states while championing status quo government when that's EXACTLY why obama voters voted trump in 2016? a biden nomination would absolutely doom democrats and possibly ruin the party's future. swing voters do not want status quo politics.

Here’s your dilemma:

The DNC is run by special interests. They provide the status quo puppets that feed you crumbs and make you think that’s a victory compared to Republicans.

IF you turn away from them and vote for true redistributionist socialists... all that political money from special interests will just go to the right. The corporate interests who run the DNC currently will threaten to shutdown jobs and charities and everything else they supply, enough to keep many establishment dem voters with them.

Then itll literally just be core Berntards up against all of America, trying to convince everyone else to buy Bernie voters a free lunch :lol

Look at the Bertards on this site. It’s all young white kids with no skills and crappy jobs. You really think you guys are being “objective?” Youre weaklings begging the government to pay you above what your social value is.

Thats not a sustainable way. America is full of ambitious people. Theyre not buying into your “free lunch for everyone” pipe dream.

It’s hard to make allies when youre a lazy scrub.

nightlight
10-20-2019, 05:39 PM
white kids with no skills and crappy jobs.
:roll:

FultzNationRISE
10-20-2019, 05:43 PM
:roll:

By all means, apply the same description to me if youd like. You know I dont care. That’s simply a deflection, it doesnt invalidate the point. Just like Charles Barkley saying “defense is important” isnt invalidated by Barkley being a bad defender.

The point in itself is still accurate.

Also, you thinking about me 24/7 keeps me winning 24/7. Thanks baby gurl ;)

Lakers Legend#32
10-20-2019, 06:12 PM
I'd do a threesome with Kamala and Tulsi.

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2019, 06:30 PM
I'd do a threesome with Kamala and Tulsi.

you'd do with a lot of women, its just a question of if they would.

Hawker
10-20-2019, 06:30 PM
Anybody notice that David Duke endorsed Tulsi Gabbard?

Isn't that an attack that would be used mercilessly against a Republican?

~primetime~
10-20-2019, 08:58 PM
Im not sure there are many swing voters this election. Im not sure debates will matter that much. I don't think the debates effected the last election much. This is a very unique election, most unique of my lifetime. Its going to obliterate voter turnout records.

If you look at Trump's approval rating, its basically been fixed around 40% since he's been in office. It doesn't seem to be affected by Ukraine or Impeachment or mass shootings or anything at all. This is because the two sides are deadlocked. No matter what he does 40% will back him and 60% oppose him. Everyone has their mind made up already.

If you look at the approval rating of previous presidents, it bounces up and down all over the place. Citizens were not scared to jump ship or join ship. If you were a conservative who disliked Bush it didn't mean "libs win"...it was okay, you weren't a sell out.

Lakers Legend#32
10-21-2019, 12:06 AM

Donald Trump has lost David Duke support.:lol

ScalsFan21
10-21-2019, 12:59 AM

A lot of the left is using it against Tulsi. More people on the left hate Tulsi than like her according to polling, even if that's unfair. :confusedshrug: The Clintonite Dems will take any excuse they can get to rag on her.

rufuspaul
10-21-2019, 02:28 PM
A lot of the left is using it against Tulsi. More people on the left hate Tulsi than like her according to polling, even if that's unfair. :confusedshrug: The Clintonite Dems will take any excuse they can get to rag on her.

Or worse. Bad things happen to people who cross the Clintons.

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2019, 04:41 PM
Or worse. Bad things happen to people who cross the Clintons.

Scalia
Rich
Epstein

Who

rufuspaul
10-22-2019, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Scalia
Rich
Epstein

Who

TheMan
10-22-2019, 09:00 AM

Can you point to an issue that Tulsi supports that can be misconstrued as being racist? Why the hell would Duke support her, because she's a hot, half white politician?

SomeBlackDude
10-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Can you point to an issue that Tulsi supports that can be misconstrued as being racist? Why the hell would Duke support her, because she's a hot, half white politician?

daisy duke is part of the conspiracy.

white incel hate groups are being funded/controlled by the same source as the nra and gop.

this was not a spontaneous gathering:

https://www.fundersnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/White-Nationalist-Rally-Charlottesville-1-300x225.x57784.jpg

it's all part of the plan. :crazysam:

MaxFly
10-22-2019, 12:27 PM
Donald Trump has lost David Duke support.:lol

I doubt David Duke truly supports Tulsi Gabbard, but it is an interesting endorsement. I'm sure there is some sort of ploy involved. It's possible they see her as a VP selection and they want to sully her early.

rufuspaul
10-22-2019, 12:55 PM
Who gives a flying **** who David Duke endorses? Dude is a joke. He's obviously being paid by somebody *cough* Hillary *cough* to try and damage her campaign.

Funny thing is Tulsi is barely in single polling points and hasn't qualified for the next debate. If anything Hillary has raised her profile.

Hillary's absolutely batshit insane btw. Praise Jesus she never became president.

SomeBlackDude
10-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Who gives a flying **** who David Duke endorses? Dude is a joke. He's obviously being paid by somebody *cough* Hillary *cough* to try and damage her campaign.

paid? yes.

by crooked hillary? no.

Patrick Chewing
10-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Who gives a flying **** who David Duke endorses? Dude is a joke.

I've never seen Democrats care about an old White guy this much before in my life. :oldlol: :roll:

Hawker
10-22-2019, 08:24 PM

It doesn't matter where there is a racist issue that she has. Trump was never afforded this consideration so why should Tulsi? David Duke endorses her. He's a racist. Therefore Tulsi's policies must be racist since he likes her.

Every op-ed, post on ISH etc. was, "Trump is endorsed by David Duke. Doesn't that concern you since he's a racist" or "Of course he's a racist - see David Duke endorsed him! You're associating with racists!"

I don't give a shit about David Duke and I don't think Tulsi is a racist and I don't care who he endorses - just want to make sure talking points are consistent. This just goes to show how ridiculous the argument was in the first place.

TheMan
10-22-2019, 10:18 PM
It doesn't matter where there is a racist issue that she has. Trump was never afforded this consideration so why should Tulsi? David Duke endorses her. He's a racist. Therefore Tulsi's policies must be racist since he likes her.

Every op-ed, post on ISH etc. was, "Trump is endorsed by David Duke. Doesn't that concern you since he's a racist" or "Of course he's a racist - see David Duke endorsed him! You're associating with racists!"

I don't give a shit about David Duke and I don't think Tulsi is a racist and I don't care who he endorses - just want to make sure talking points are consistent. This just goes to show how ridiculous the argument was in the first place.:confusedshrug:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588067/

diamenz
10-23-2019, 12:08 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-mY7biBQM

:oldlol: :oldlol: oh god, this is great.

Hawker
10-23-2019, 12:18 AM
https://static.westernjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Buttigieg-brown-bag.jpg

diamenz
10-25-2019, 01:00 AM
news regarding the clinton/gabbard beef:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78CE8eiWItY