PDA

View Full Version : imagine being the greatest shooter in nba history (curry) but...

And1AllDay
10-20-2019, 04:49 PM
Lebron outscores you for 4 straight finals

and he also gets more rebounds and assists

wow

FromDowntown
10-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Curry plays with a team, on a team, and does not hog the ball. If he wanted to take more shots and outscore LeBron he probably could but he gets teammates involved and has the ball flow through Draymond a lot.

ImKobe
10-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Curry's 3 - 1 against Lebron in the Finals.

Turbo Slayer
10-20-2019, 05:24 PM
LOL. Curry with a superteam. Lebron would have embarrassed Curry choken and no show klay.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o72FiRWbinrq1YKti/giphy.gif

Draymond have called KD to form a superteam. :roll:

ImKobe
10-20-2019, 05:33 PM
LOL. Curry with a superteam. Lebron would have embarrassed Curry choken and no show klay.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o72FiRWbinrq1YKti/giphy.gif

Draymond have called KD to form a superteam. :roll:

Lebron had two all-stars who were elite players as their team leaders prior to teaming up with him plus an all-time great shooter like Korver and a bunch of other great players on either the defensive end or from 3 in 2016 and 2017. can we stop pretending like Lebron didn't have any help from 2016-18?

Turbo Slayer
10-20-2019, 05:41 PM
Lebron had two all-stars who were elite players as their team leaders prior to teaming up with him plus an all-time great shooter like Korver and a bunch of other great players on either the defensive end or from 3 in 2016 and 2017. can we stop pretending like Lebron didn't have any help from 2016-18?
that ''help'' was garbage in 2017 and 2018.

Lecarry 4 the win. :cheers:

bigkingsfan
10-20-2019, 05:50 PM
Series on the line, gets shut down by K-Love.

Turbo Slayer
10-20-2019, 05:51 PM
:lol

ImKobe
10-20-2019, 05:52 PM

Series on the line, Lebron bricks the shot and gets bailed out by Chris Bosh and Ray Allen.

Series on the line again in 2016, Irving scores over Curry to win Game 7.

Lebron is 1-9 without bailouts.

Turbo Slayer
10-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Series on the line, Lebron bricks the shot and gets bailed out by Chris Bosh and Ray Allen.

LeGOAT had 18 and 4 in the 4th quarter. :bowdown:
Haters not realizing this one of the greatest players to play the game of basketball. Witness. :bowdown:

LeBlock saved Kyries butt with the GOAT BLOCK :bowdown:

LeCarry :rockon:

bigkingsfan
10-20-2019, 06:27 PM

Legoat made the three before to made it possible, Bosh and Allen goes on to score nothing in game 7.

Legirth at the FT line to clinch the 2016 finals and knocks it down. :bowdown:

Rico2016
10-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Legoat made the three before to made it possible, Bosh and Allen goes on to score nothing in game 7.

Decimation

ImKobe
10-20-2019, 07:26 PM

Lebron had like 3 straight turnovers and was 1/3 in the last few minutes of the 4th, not to mention a sub-par OT where Chris Bosh again saves the day by blocking the game-tying three by Danny Green

not to mention Lebron allowing Tony Parker to ice the game in his face earlier in the series

egokiller
10-20-2019, 07:35 PM
The main thing that puts Curry worlds above Lebron is that he let it all come to him organically. He was just that good that everyone wanted to play with him.
He didn't leave his team to form a superteam and conspire with other organizations and players even on one occasion, let alone 3. :roll:

ImKobe
10-20-2019, 08:08 PM
The main thing that puts Curry worlds above Lebron is that he let it all come to him organically. He was just that good that everyone wanted to play with him.
He didn't leave his team to form a superteam and conspire with other organizations and players even on one occasion, let alone 3. :roll:

And he won 3 titles in the same amount of seasons it took for Lebron to win 1

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
10-20-2019, 08:15 PM
Curry fans get humiliated on ISH the same way Curry does on the big stage

Just not fair :(

Turbo Slayer
10-20-2019, 08:16 PM
i know :( :( :(

Meticode
10-20-2019, 09:53 PM
It's funny watching all you children be idiotic.

Rico2016
10-21-2019, 02:20 AM
Imagine going to five Finals and still having ZERO FMVPs

ILLsmak
10-21-2019, 06:26 AM

Curry's not better than Bran. He's not better than Kobe, either. His 'intangible pull' is cool and it's good to take that into account, but his ability to carry a team isn't the same as those others. It's easy to be organic within a system that has other options. It's like... Duncan on SA.

We'll see this year, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure Curry will put up big numbers, but to me he's too inconsistent. Not in terms of shot making but in terms of carrying teams. Kobe played on some really, really ass teams.

As for KD, I mean, would he have come to GSW had he thought Curry was a threat to take his FMVPs? I dunno. So it goes both ways.

-Smak

Wally450
10-21-2019, 10:25 AM

Those Warriors teams would beat any team in history over those 4 years. It didn't matter what help was there.

warriorfan
10-21-2019, 10:31 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thread shutdown

Hey Yo
10-21-2019, 10:31 AM
LOL @ calling Bosh elite.

He made All-NBA second team once in Toronto and lead the Raps to 3 playoff game wins in 7 seasons.

warriorfan
10-21-2019, 10:32 AM
Curry's not better than Bran. He's not better than Kobe, either. His 'intangible pull' is cool and it's good to take that into account, but his ability to carry a team isn't the same as those others. It's easy to be organic within a system that has other options. It's like... Duncan on SA.

We'll see this year, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure Curry will put up big numbers, but to me he's too inconsistent. Not in terms of shot making but in terms of carrying teams. Kobe played on some really, really ass teams.

As for KD, I mean, would he have come to GSW had he thought Curry was a threat to take his FMVPs? I dunno. So it goes both ways.

-Smak

He took a team with Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, and Draymond Green and turned it into one of the greatest offenses of all time

Let that sink in for a moment

Hey Yo
10-21-2019, 10:35 AM
Lol @ thinking Steph's the best shooter ever....

Da_Realist
10-21-2019, 10:53 AM
And he won 3 titles in the same amount of seasons it took for Lebron to win 1

:roll:

LeBron tried. He shipped out a dozen players by the trading deadline every year.

superduper
10-21-2019, 10:53 AM
If Curry wanted to be an empty negative impact statpadder he would be 3/9 but instead he wants to get his team involved in a 5v5 team game instead of playing selfish 1v9 basketball for himself.

SHOCKER :eek:

Rico2016
10-21-2019, 02:13 PM
LeBron can do it all folks

2016 the Block

ILLsmak
10-21-2019, 03:45 PM
He took a team with Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, and Draymond Green and turned it into one of the greatest offenses of all time

Let that sink in for a moment

Harrison Barnes is trash, you're right, but Klay and Dray are legit. They were going to be legit all-star level players.

I'm just saying: he's never played on a team that was just ass awful on offense outside of him. This year early will be the closest (or the finals when everyone was injured and nobody would shoot a jumper), but they still have a pretty decent talent in Russell. If he comes out and just wrecks shit until Klay gets back, then does work in the playoffs, maybe he is... better than Kobe, I mean. He's just not better than Bran. Sucks but historically, there's just no way to regard him more highly. I prefer Curry as a player to Bron, tho.

-Smak