PDA

View Full Version : ANY yall that's been talkin greaze about King LeHandsome..

FultzNationRISE
10-21-2019, 06:58 PM
You need to understand right now that shit isnt gonna fly this season. Got it?

Disrespecting LeWinner is disrespecting the game we all love and gather here to talk about. It will be considered trolling and you will be removed. I've met with the mods and admins about this and we're all on the same page.

It's not a good look for this board to have people sayin shit like "Lebron aint a big dick alpha." It makes it look like nobody on ISH has a clue what the fvck theyre talkin about. When really it's just a vocal minority of clowns.

We got a lot of people visiting this board from around the basketball community, and we dont need to represent ourselves that way. So from now on, zero tolerance. Understood? DEAD that shit NOW.

Let's go, boys. :rockon:

hiphopanonymous
10-21-2019, 07:00 PM
You need to understand right now that shit isnt gonna fly this season. Got it?

Disrespecting LeWinner is disrespecting the game we all love and gather here to talk about. It will be considered trolling and you will be removed. I've met with the mods and admins about this and we're all on the same page.

It's not a good look for this board to have people sayin shit like "Lebron aint a big dick alpha." It makes it look like nobody on ISH has a clue what the fvck theyre talkin about. When really it's just a vocal minority of clowns.

We got a lot of people visiting this board from around the basketball community, and we dont need to represent ourselves that way. So from now on, zero tolerance. Understood? DEAD that shit NOW.

Let's go, boys. :rockon:
How much did you pay for your LeReal doll?

coin24
10-21-2019, 07:02 PM
The poor old LilWeiner fam.. no one cares about your idol anymore:roll:

The media that built him up are now shitting on him and moving onto the next fake hype train

Real Men Wear Green
10-21-2019, 07:07 PM
Is this supposed to be funny? Annoying? Informative? I don't get the point of this trolling.

hiphopanonymous
10-21-2019, 07:12 PM
Is this supposed to be funny? Annoying? Informative? I don't get the point of this trolling.
Based on how he called for his boys at the end I think this was really awkward pep rally attempt

Turbo Slayer
10-21-2019, 07:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/pNpONEEg3pLIQ/giphy.gif
we got you fam. :rockon:

Real Men Wear Green
10-21-2019, 07:41 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/pNpONEEg3pLIQ/giphy.gif
we got you fam. :rockon:Do you actually feel better about yourself when you are reassuring yourself?

Turbo Slayer
10-21-2019, 07:41 PM
The poor old LilWeiner fam.. no one cares about your idol anymore:roll:

The media that built him up are now shitting on him and moving onto the next fake hype train
:no:

Rico2016
10-21-2019, 07:53 PM
LeHandsome Fam shall raise come October 22

We are witness

Turbo Slayer
10-21-2019, 07:59 PM

We are witness
:oldlol: :cheers: LeHandsome will remind the entire league he is still the top player. :bowdown: Witness.

Rico2016
10-21-2019, 08:47 PM

We are witness

FultzNationRISE
10-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Do you actually feel better about yourself when you are reassuring yourself?

Do you actually feel better about yourself when you are reassuring yourself?