PDA

View Full Version : What will it mean when poor versions of mj and pip win the chip in this year?

Bronbron23
10-21-2019, 08:13 PM
I like both kawhi and pg but they're both lesser versions of mj and pip. How will all these mj haters spin this when they win the chip in a much "tougher" era?

And1AllDay
10-21-2019, 11:11 PM
kawhi > mike
pippen > pg13

so its a wash

next question

bigkingsfan
10-21-2019, 11:12 PM
and when Lebron beats them?

Mask the Embiid
10-21-2019, 11:13 PM
Kawhi is better than jordan tho and pippen is better than all 3

hiphopanonymous
10-21-2019, 11:22 PM
kawhi > mike
pippen > pg13

so its a wash

next question
What qualities do you feel makes Kawhi better than Mike?

sdot_thadon
10-22-2019, 07:36 AM
It means Ish's fuel supply for stupid thread will be renewed for a few more years......not that it's ever lacking.

Rico2016
10-22-2019, 10:41 AM

Bingo

Bronbron23
10-22-2019, 10:56 AM
I like kawhi but he's not even close to mj offensively.

bullettooth
10-22-2019, 11:18 AM
kawhi > mike
pippen > pg13

so its a wash

next question

https://i.postimg.cc/vHzkfKrn/suck.gif

Manny98
10-22-2019, 11:19 AM
Kawhi is equal or better than second 3-peat MJ

PG is equal second 3-peat Pippen

The Clippers are essentially the modern day Bulls if LeBron takes them down it would prove that Lebron would beat the Bulls and is better than MJ

hiphopanonymous
10-22-2019, 11:21 AM

The Clippers are essentially the modern day Bulls if LeBron takes them down it would prove that Lebron would beat the Bulls and is better than MJ
What!? :oldlol:

Is this a real narrative people try to push these days or just an ISH nutter one :lol

brooks_thompson
10-22-2019, 11:23 AM
Pip Middleton, huh

bullettooth
10-22-2019, 11:40 AM
What!? :oldlol:

Is this a real narrative people try to push these days or just an ISH nutter one :lol

He's a moron;

I don't know why everyone is overreacting LeBron is still going to make the playoffs Spurs and Clippers are trash and LeBron will go into GOAT mode down the stretch

Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13613445&postcount=19

We're already looking to next season this was supposed to be a throwaway season from the start anyway

Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13623841&postcount=5

ImKobe
10-22-2019, 12:12 PM

:roll:

Rico2016
10-22-2019, 12:16 PM
Who honestly thinks Kawhi + Pippen in the 90s NBA era isnt beating Clyde Drexler or the original Trash Bros (Stockton & Malone)? Be real here.

Honestly...Mike played in a weak era.

beastee
10-22-2019, 01:18 PM
This is giving Lebron waaaaay too much credit. We saw the doink in the playoffs...not big for a 6'8" man.

ImKobe
10-22-2019, 01:19 PM
This is giving Lebron waaaaay too much credit. We saw the doink in the playoffs...not big for a 6'8" man.

To be fair, Lebron shrinks in the Playoffs.

Turbo Slayer
10-22-2019, 01:23 PM
To be fair, Lebron shrinks in the Playoffs.
2018 LeBron run is one of the greatest runs ever. Hater or not you can't deny this. :bowdown:

superduper
10-22-2019, 01:41 PM
2018 LeBron run is one of the greatest runs ever. Hater or not you can't deny this. :bowdown:

Should've been eliminated by Pacers but was gifted a free rigged goaltend by Silver.

LeGOAT :applause:

Rico2016
10-22-2019, 03:14 PM
Who honestly thinks Kawhi + Pippen in the 90s NBA era isnt beating Clyde Drexler or the original Trash Bros (Stockton & Malone)? Be real here.

Honestly...Mike played in a weak era. Chime in

Bronbron23
10-23-2019, 12:14 PM

And if he loses it would mean that mj would beat lebron then?

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 12:26 PM

You were crying when you typed this.

LAL
10-23-2019, 12:27 PM
LOL. Should be 1 lebron only honestly.

edit, wasn't paying attention

StrongLurk
10-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Kawhi right now is as good as 96 MJ and PG last year was as good as peak Pippen.

Plus the rest of the Clippers team is as good as the 96 Bulls supporting cast.

Honestly, what you should be asking yourself is why did older, worse versions of MJ/Pip win more games than they ever did in their peak years (91-93), while also three peating a second time?

Bronbron23
10-23-2019, 01:01 PM
Kawhi right now is as good as 96 MJ and PG last year was as good as peak Pippen.

Plus the rest of the Clippers team is as good as the 96 Bulls supporting cast.

Honestly, what you should be asking yourself is why did older, worse versions of MJ/Pip win more games than they ever did in their peak years (91-93), while also three peating a second time?
That's an easy one. They added another hall of famer that had Draymond green type impact defensively and emotionally. They also added another elite wing defender in Ron Harper.

tontoz
10-23-2019, 01:42 PM
PG13 is far better on offense than Pippen ever was. Pippen wasn't a good shooter from anywhere outside 3 feet.

It is funny how overrated Pippen has gotten over the years.

TheMan
10-23-2019, 02:42 PM

It's an idiotic take...that's why everyone ignored it.

Don't say stupid shit and maybe people will entertain your opinions.

You can do it, champ.

:cheers:

TheMan
10-23-2019, 02:46 PM
PG13 is far better on offense than Pippen ever was. Pippen wasn't a good shooter from anywhere outside 3 feet.

It is funny how overrated Pippen has gotten over the years.
Pippen is a top 25-30 all time great but the way the Bran fam prop him up, you'd think he was a shoo in top 10.

PG is way better as a scorer, Pip is a better ball distributor and a better defender though.

ArbitraryWater
10-23-2019, 02:57 PM
stop tryna front as a bron fan, scrub

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 02:59 PM
You were crying when you typed this.

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

Bronbron23
10-23-2019, 03:32 PM
Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you
Well that got weird

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 03:34 PM

And1AllDay
11-12-2019, 12:49 AM

BigShotBob
11-12-2019, 02:10 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Classic

Shooter
06-16-2021, 09:01 PM
OP?

What will WHAT mean?