PDA

View Full Version : So begins NBA overreaction week 2019.

Kblaze8855
10-22-2019, 05:33 AM
By 11:30pm the Lakers will be the clear champions or the most overrated team of all time. By the end of friday I expect RJ Barrett to be a future hall of famer or a bust. Steph Curry will either prove to be the GOAT or that hes fallen off and needed KD to pick up the slack. Siakam will either be Kevin Garnett or Al Harrington. Brad Stevens should either be fired or extended. Ingram and Ball either prove the Lakers fools or that they should have been shipped out last year with whatever it took to not waste a season without AD. The Rockets will have people saying they will win 65 and 45 games.

It will get out of hand....but its ****ing basketball and new information. After an offseason almost entirely about retired and almost retired players it will be nice for the current guys to get some new footage going.

I may even manage not to call any of them soft for a few weeks and just appreciate that we have almost nightly basketball for the next 8 months.

Dr Hawk
10-22-2019, 05:47 AM
Let's enjoy the 3 point chucking and the no defender 130 points games for one more season.

DoctorP
10-22-2019, 03:20 PM
the whole season up to the all star break is all overreaction. cant wait for the drama queens to spit their idiocy

eliteballer
10-23-2019, 06:59 PM
]By 11:30pm the Lakers will be the clear champions or the most overrated team of all time. [/I]By the end of friday I expect RJ Barrett to be a future hall of famer or a bust. Steph Curry will either prove to be the GOAT or that hes fallen off and needed KD to pick up the slack. Siakam will either be Kevin Garnett or Al Harrington. Brad Stevens should either be fired or extended. Ingram and Ball either prove the Lakers fools or that they should have been shipped out last year with whatever it took to not waste a season without AD. The Rockets will have people saying they will win 65 and 45 games.

It will get out of hand....but its ****ing basketball and new information. After an offseason almost entirely about retired and almost retired players it will be nice for the current guys to get some new footage going.

I may even manage not to call any of them soft for a few weeks and just appreciate that we have almost nightly basketball for the next 8 months.

:oldlol: