PDA

View Full Version : How many points will Lakers dominate Clippers by tonight?

Rico2016
10-22-2019, 08:36 PM
How big of a decimation will our King drop down on Kawhi and the Clippers' head?

Is 20 too kind?

Rico2016
10-22-2019, 10:53 PM
So far Davis and company are up 13 to 6. Not a bad start, on pace for a 20 point win.

eurobum
10-23-2019, 07:36 AM
Still time to edit your post, I don't think anyone besides me has clicked yet

tontoz
10-23-2019, 08:14 AM
Still time to edit your post, I don't think anyone besides me has clicked yet

:lol

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/sucks8.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/sucks8.jpg.html)

superduper
10-23-2019, 08:54 AM
Bran stans :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

34-24 Footwork
10-23-2019, 08:59 AM
Story of a Bron stan.

Set the bar high at the beginning of the season with championship talk.

By February they're predicting if Lebron can lead 'this bunch' to the playoffs and starting trade rumors :lol

superduper
10-23-2019, 09:01 AM
Story of a Bron stan.

By February they're predicting if Lebron can lead 'this bunch' to the playoffs and starting trade rumors :lol

Don't forget overhyping the help before the season starts/when the trade overhaul happens but then remembering that they need to instead downplay his teammates to prepare for future damage control and then eventually saying Bran has no help.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bullettooth
10-23-2019, 09:05 AM
Story of a Bron stan.

Bran stans are some of the biggest retards you'll ever come across in life.

I don't know why everyone is overreacting LeBron is still going to make the playoffs Spurs and Clippers are trash and LeBron will go into GOAT mode down the stretch

Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13613445&postcount=19

We're already looking to next season this was supposed to be a throwaway season from the start anyway

Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13623841&postcount=5

34-24 Footwork
10-23-2019, 09:16 AM
Don't forget overhyping the help before the season starts/when the trade overhaul happens but then remembering that they need to instead downplay his teammates to prepare for future damage control and then eventually saying Bran has no help.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I always found this to be the craziest. I remember before last season started and they talked about how that team was the 'young guns' that Lebron never had and only the Warriors stood in their way :lol

Fast-forward, they're shitting on them on tv every day, Lebron is treating them like trash on tv, and THEN they expect the Lakers to get good trade value for the same guys they been dragging thru the mud.

They shit on his teammates as a service to prop up Lebron, but it also has an unintended consequence for the Lakers Front Office negotiations.

Like KD said - toxic.

34-24 Footwork
10-23-2019, 09:18 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs/giphy.gif

superduper
10-23-2019, 09:24 AM
I always found this to be the craziest. I remember before last season started and they talked about how that team was the 'young guns' that Lebron never had and only the Warriors stood in their way :lol

Fast-forward, they're shitting on them on tv every day, Lebron is treating them like trash on tv, and THEN they expect the Lakers to get good trade value for the same guys they been dragging thru the mud.

They shit on his teammates as a service to prop up Lebron, but it also has an unintended consequence for the Lakers Front Office negotiations.

Like KD said - toxic.

And don't forget, in the middle of all of that AD trade drama/on court tantrums/visible meltdowns, Bran straight up called the same guys he was trying to get shipped out "my guys" right to their faces :biggums:

This dude is disgustingly shameless

TheMan
10-23-2019, 10:12 AM

:roll:

Manny98 went from promising a GOAT playoffs run to we weren't supposed to compete anyways :oldlol:

TheMan
10-23-2019, 10:13 AM
How big of a decimation will our King drop down on Kawhi and the Clippers' head?

Is 20 too kind?
:roll:

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Funny how all of you come crawling out into the light AFTER the game is over. Grade-A pwssy boys. So sad. You hate to see it.

ronniec
10-23-2019, 11:38 AM
Funny how all of you come crawling out into the light AFTER the game is over. Grade-A pwssy boys. So sad. You hate to see it.

Same to the one(s) who made bold and dumb predictions in the beginning.

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 12:14 PM

Meltdown babyboi.

RealSkipBayless
10-23-2019, 12:29 PM
3ball already got multiple alts going this morning.

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 12:29 PM

Speaking of alts....

:yaohappy:

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 12:56 PM

We already know!

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 12:57 PM
Meltdown babyboi.

3ball alt?

3balt?

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

LeCramp
10-23-2019, 02:23 PM
3ball alt?

3balt?

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

Relax you wont do anything lol

90sgoat
10-23-2019, 02:25 PM
Delete this alt

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 03:06 PM
Relax you wont do anything lol

Tell 3ball /90sgoat / Clipper Revival / BronBron23 that

It's his copy pasta

RealSkipBayless
10-23-2019, 03:18 PM
BronBron23 is 3ball?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 03:23 PM
Tell 3ball /90sgoat / Clipper Revival / BronBron23 that

It's his copy pasta

PickernRoller
10-23-2019, 04:27 PM
This throwaway has never had much value... OP doesn't care.

As always, trying to cover all the bases and still failing.. :lol

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 07:47 PM

3ball alt

3balt

3ball
10-23-2019, 07:57 PM
Lebron - 18 pts in 10 minutes of hold-time
Kawhi. - 30 pts in.. 5 minutes of hold time

Lakers' bench would look a lot better if they had an extra 5 minutes of hold time, which they'd get alongside a guy like Kawhi instead of Lebron, while also getting more scoring from kawhi

The 5 minutes explains most of the 60-19 gap in bench pts