PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on opening night loss to the Clippers: It's not a rivalry

STATUTORY
10-23-2019, 10:19 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-james-on-opening-night-loss-to-clippers-its-not-a-rivalry/ar-AAJcYsm

:biggums:

Lebron is legit terrified of Kawhi, I never seen anything like this in the NBA. This is like Tito Ortiz trying to avoid fighting Chuck Liddell

warriorfan
10-23-2019, 10:23 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :

Leonard just bullies this guy all day...Almost feel bad for LeBron. Dude has gotten abused for years by him.

ronniec
10-23-2019, 10:41 AM
Yes, there is no rivalry...
Lakers is no match to the Clippers.

superduper
10-23-2019, 10:42 AM
He got one jumpshot on Kawhi and thought it was in the bag. I guarantee if Lakers won he would be talking about what a fun rivalry it's going to be and taco chooooooooooooooosday!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ronniec
10-23-2019, 10:45 AM
He got one jumpshot on Kawhi and thought it was in the bag. I guarantee if Lakers won he would be talking about what a fun rivalry it's going to be and taco chooooooooooooooosday!!

When you win, hype it up

When you lose, downplay it...

:roll: :roll:

34-24 Footwork
10-23-2019, 10:48 AM
Wow. No way he said this :lol

I'll never understand his loyalists that go to bat for this guy every post.

If you're like 16, I get it...maybe.

But to the grown men that idolize this dude, it really makes me appreciate growing up playing competitive sports. Otherwise, I'd be another nerd on his bragging about Lebron's VORP even though he missed the playoffs.

STATUTORY
10-23-2019, 10:51 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :

Leonard just bullies this guy all day...Almost feel bad for LeBron. Dude has gotten abused for years by him.

*Leonard stuffs Lebron into a locker

LeBullied: he just playing around, we are friends

SamuraiSWISH
10-23-2019, 10:55 AM

But to the grown men that idolize this dude, it really makes me appreciate growing up playing competitive sports. Otherwise, I'd be another nerd on his bragging about Lebron's VORP even though he missed the playoffs.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

FKAri
10-23-2019, 11:02 AM
What an absolute God. Why do we even play the sport? I wish The NBA was just Lebron pontificating. :applause:

superduper
10-23-2019, 11:05 AM

Lol straight facts. I am thankful that as a kid I chose to play or shoot around in some form pretty much every day. Makes me truly appreciate basketball in a way I otherwise never would have. Sucks for those that are unable to talk basketball without the use of a boxscore.

Died at the VORP comment :oldlol:

bullettooth
10-23-2019, 11:07 AM
Lebron is legit terrified of Kawhi, I never seen anything like this in the NBA. This is like Tito Ortiz trying to avoid fighting Chuck Liddell

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/lebronkawhi.gif

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 11:57 AM

Dude was shook AF. Dude always shies away when a guy his size (small forward) comes at him but acts tough when he dunks on 6 footers.

LePuny

:yaohappy:

DoctorP
10-23-2019, 12:05 PM
That team jumping has been wouldn't know a rivalry if it bit him in the dong.

Rico2016
10-23-2019, 01:00 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Him and Kawhi may not have a rivalry, but the Clippers and Lakers are definitely rivals.

Both teams have star power. They're both expected to win a championship. And they both play in the same building.

Its a rivalry. And will be apparent in the postseason.

pegasus
10-23-2019, 01:10 PM
I agree with him. You can't call it a rivalry when one side is a coward.

stalkerforlife
10-23-2019, 01:16 PM
Most uncompetitive douchebag ever.

Such a p ussy.

superduper
10-23-2019, 01:19 PM
Most uncompetitive douchebag ever.

Such a p ussy.

Watch your mouth before he joins another superteam :mad:

bullettooth
10-23-2019, 01:19 PM
Its a rivalry. And will be apparent in the postseason.

Lakers are making the playoffs? Hmm... didn't we hear that last year from Tranny98? Or was that just a throwaway season?

jayfan
10-23-2019, 01:20 PM
Typical soft Lebron.

ImKobe
10-23-2019, 01:21 PM
He sure played like it wasn't one while the Clippers were going all out and winning almost all the 50/50 plays down the stretch. What a pathetic uncompetitive loser he's become.

Lakers fans celebrated when he joined the P&G, I knew it was going to be a disaster from the start. He can only play one end of the court on a high level and even then he's not the best offensive player in the league. What a terrible display of leadership.

Spurs m8
10-23-2019, 01:52 PM
22 year old Kawhi was bullying this fraud and nothing has changed since.

It's nice to see them in the same conference now, bran been avoiding him at all costs for years...

Spurs m8
10-23-2019, 01:54 PM

Hahahaahhha :roll: :roll:

jayfan
10-23-2019, 02:22 PM
About the Clippers-

That depth & defense is going to wear everybody down. Injuries are the only thing that can stop this team.

I wish the George trade hadn't happened. The team would be even better & deeper if it hadn't. And they'd still have all their draft picks.

I'm not sure George can play team ball like this.

ronniec
10-23-2019, 02:32 PM
About the Clippers-

That depth & defense is going to wear everybody down. Injuries are the only thing that can stop this team.

I wish the George trade hadn't happened. The team would be even better & deeper if it hadn't. And they'd still have all their draft picks.

No need to worry about this.

This is already KL's team. PG has to follow
They are good without him, unless he wants to go, otherwise he won't do something stupid.
In the end, he was convinced by KL to join the Clippers, so having him to adapt should not be a problem.

Also I don't see it is bad if PG ball hog a bit... this gives the team another dimension and weapon, and KL some rest.

TheMan
10-23-2019, 02:36 PM
Yankees v Mets
Cubs v White Sox
Giants v Jets
Angels v Dodgers
Rams v Chargers
A's v Giants
Etc etc

When two franchises play in the same area, city...it's a rivalry. These two teams play in the same building FFS... someone tell that puzzy to grow a pair :mad:

stalkerforlife
10-23-2019, 03:17 PM
He's so fake.

And he wants nothing to do with a rivalry because he knows he can't compete without TWO superstars next to him.

scuzzy
10-23-2019, 03:42 PM
Pretty easy to be naive of Kawhit if your anyone in 7 of the past 9 Finals, basically over a 100+ post season games. I wonder, TV/Photo media didn't exist would LBJ even recognize, Leonard?

I mean... wow Kawhi. Impressive past 5 years..

-Quick exits, early round bounces
-Losing as favorites. Several. To Cp3's, Westbrooks.
-Outplayed by LMA too? Ughh
-Faking injuries to force trades
- Reasoning: unknown
-Privately DM'd a preferred destination 'list', yikes
-Milked Spurs for millions while quitting multiple playoffs
-Paid full year salary while refusing to travel w team. Or play.
-He plays only when Uncle D say. Sowwy he say

All while PG13 whispering him orders, directions via Etch-a-Sketch screenshots. "trust me bro" he sey.

Spurs patiently waiting 7 months for return. Forced to cave. Off to 60 win Raps. Straight Derozan swap. Could've really fked him, they didn't

16 months off non existant injury. Oh Sowwy Uncle D say not tonight I play he say.

MVP looking Harden and Giannis. Dame hot late

Spurs record identcal without Kawhi
Rapst record same with Kawhi

Nightmare fuel :biggums:

100% HARDCORE 90's style too, twitter finger fan rivalry from 2 rosters having never met in the post season, ever: 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF :bowdown:

You definitely see where LBJ's non existing rage stems.

1. piss stomped your parter for years
2. haven't seen you in all those years
3. and are we still putting up Lowry digits

superduper
10-23-2019, 03:45 PM
How shook is AirZubac right now :oldlol:

juju151111
10-23-2019, 03:47 PM
About the Clippers-

Why wouldn't George play team ball

STATUTORY
10-23-2019, 03:50 PM
Pretty easy to be naive of Kawhit if your anyone in 7 of the past 9 Finals, basically over a 100+ post season games. I wonder, TV/Photo media didn't exist would LBJ even recognize, Leonard?

All while PG13 whispering him orders, directions via Etch-a-Sketch screenshots. "trust me bro" he sey.

Spurs patiently waiting 7 months for return. Forced to cave. Off to 60 win Raps. Straight Derozan swap. Could've really fked him, they didn't

16 months off non existant injury. Oh Sowwy Uncle D say not tonight I play he say.

100% HARDCORE 90's style too, twitter finger fan rivalry from 2 rosters having never met in the post season, ever: 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF :bowdown:

so why was Lebron trying so hard to recruit him in the offseason then? :roll: :roll:

juju151111
10-23-2019, 03:52 PM
No need to worry about this.

This is already KL's team. PG has to follow
They are good without him, unless he wants to go, otherwise he won't do something stupid.
In the end, he was convinced by KL to join the Clippers, so having him to adapt should not be a problem.

Also I don't see it is bad if PG ball hog a bit... this gives the team another dimension and weapon, and KL some rest.
They are good, but going to be great with him. You guys sound stupid, both PG and KL going to eat

qrich
10-23-2019, 03:54 PM
About the Clippers-

No PG trade, no Kawhi

PickernRoller
10-23-2019, 04:22 PM

Not much needs to be said here really... :lol :lol

PickernRoller
10-23-2019, 04:23 PM

What a juicy meltdown. Enough tears to last me to the all-star break. And we're just getting started. :roll: :roll:

DoctorP
10-23-2019, 05:00 PM

:lol

Spurs m8
10-23-2019, 05:47 PM

1 game in and this pvssy is already at this level of meltdown omg :roll: :roll: :roll:

Manny98
10-23-2019, 05:53 PM
LeBron is such a fake ass ***** sometimes :facepalm

ClipperRevival
10-23-2019, 06:15 PM

:roll:

It only took wheels the 1st game to meltdown. This seasons gonna be good.

tpols
10-23-2019, 06:32 PM
Kawhi is gonna send this ***** into retirement lmao

tpols
10-23-2019, 06:33 PM

:roll:

holy shit

meat
10-23-2019, 07:03 PM

WTF is this? Is English your first language? Some autistic stream of consciousness Asbergers shit

BallsOut
10-23-2019, 07:32 PM

3ball
10-23-2019, 08:06 PM
Lebron - 18 pts in 10 minutes of hold-time
Kawhi'. - 30 pts in.. 5 minutes of hold time

Lakers' bench would look a lot better if they had an extra 5 minutes of hold time, which they'd get alongside a guy like Kawhi instead of Lebron, while also getting more scoring from kawhi

The 5 minutes explains most of the 60-19 gap in bench pts

StrongLurk
10-23-2019, 08:22 PM
Not a rivalry yet. I agree with Bron.

BallsOut
10-23-2019, 09:18 PM

It's not a rivalry, it's cowardry.

DoctorP
10-23-2019, 09:39 PM
This opening game last night was so intense compared to these games tonight. WTFFF

stalkerforlife
10-23-2019, 10:01 PM

One game meltdown.

Hahahahaha!

Bawkish
10-23-2019, 11:53 PM

tl;dr

"waaaaahh! leave Lebron alone waaaaaaaaah!"

FromDowntown
10-23-2019, 11:57 PM
They are in the same building it is 100 percent a rivalry he just doesnt want to lend the opponent any press

3ball
10-24-2019, 12:03 AM
They are in the same building it is 100 percent a rivalry he just doesnt want to lend the opponent any press
Nah, he's just scurred

Scared to compete

That's why he team-hopped despite a weak conference that didn't require a strong cast to make the Finals - he didn't like his weak cast losing to Dwight's, so he stacked the deck in the weak conference.. basically cheated, and then got mad when Durant and one-upped him.