71.4% FG
7.0 points
7.7 rebounds
2.3 blocks
20.3 minutes per game

good rebounding and shot-block numbers considering the minutes

Meticode
10-28-2019, 03:05 PM
He's still making bone-headed defensive plays on the court. He's averaging a career low in minutes per game coming off the bench. Fewest minutes of his career by almost 5 minutes less than the next worse...

...yet his personal fouls per game are at an all time career high with over 4 a game. I suppose it's going he's being aggressive defensively, but you don't want to put the other team into the bonus early either.

superduper
10-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Vogel :applause:

STATUTORY
10-28-2019, 03:09 PM
as long as he's not demanding inefficient post ups he's a very servicable big

ImKobe
10-28-2019, 03:11 PM
Don't be fooled by one game, he didn't do anything offensively in the first two. Hopefully he can stay healthy this season and give us some efficient P&R off the bench.

He's still making bone-headed defensive plays on the court. He's averaging a career low in minutes per game coming off the bench. Fewest minutes of his career by almost 5 minutes less than the next worse...

...yet his personal fouls per game are at an all time career high with over 4 a game. I suppose it's going he's being aggressive defensively, but you don't want to put the other team into the bonus early either.

He played 9 games last season so I'm not expecting much out of him early on, just hope he stays healthy for the Playoffs.

juju151111
10-28-2019, 03:14 PM
Don't be fooled by one game, he didn't do anything offensively in the first two. Hopefully he can stay healthy this season and give us some efficient P&R off the bench.

He played 9 games last season so I'm not expecting much out of him early on, just hope he stays healthy for the Playoffs.
Howard played good 2 years ago.

Rico2016
10-28-2019, 03:49 PM

This is a big PLUS ONE if I ever saw one

+1