PDA

View Full Version : Hey J$ can you explain to me what's happening in this video??

Patrick Chewing
10-28-2019, 04:38 PM
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kTYWY_1572173841

Thanks, bro.

egokiller
10-28-2019, 05:17 PM
:roll:

What in the actual fvck?

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-28-2019, 05:54 PM
Exorcism. There are other methods, however.

ROCSteady
10-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Yeah, it's fairly obvious that he's trying to remove demons.

C'mon dude, it's not any different than the other Abrahamic religions doing the same exact thing lmao

AlternativeAcc.
10-28-2019, 06:55 PM
J-Money is an atheist

imdaman99
10-28-2019, 06:58 PM
You need a brain to figure out what's happening in the video, no surprise OP had to ask j :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
10-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Exorcism. There are other methods, however.

More or less violent than this? What about stoning and caning?

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-30-2019, 01:48 PM
More or less violent than this? What about stoning and caning?

Less violent.

To purge out a demon, I believe they recite Ayats from the Qu'ran (Ruqyah) over a long period of time. The exorcist can command the jinn (demon) to come out. For more on this, read The Exorcist Tradition in Islam by Bilal Philips.

It's a fascinating subject, really. It's legitimate thing in your Catholic faith as well.

If you've noticed someone is having a cluster of problems, including but not limited to:
- nightmares of wild beasts esp. serpents and black dogs
- strange pains in their body
- trouble getting hard
- voices in their head
- strange vocalizations and speaking in tongues/different languages.
- strong aversion to spiritual/religious things
- crazy mood swings
- not being themselves
- having much more strength than they are used to.
- agitated/angry/emotional for no reason

they could be affected by jinns/demons, potentially. It's rare though. Other explanations i.e. chemical imbalances and/or psychological disorders ought to be investigated as well--- people shouldn't be harmed out of ignorance.

Other spiritual ailments people can suffer from are the evil eye (this is believed in many cultures---it's a very hateful, envious glare that someone gives to someone----and black magic).

Stoning to death is the punishment for married people who cheat on their spouses.

I don't know enough about caning to comment--it's a punishment in some boarding schools though esp. in Britain in the oldern days and Singapore.

red1
10-30-2019, 01:55 PM
You need a brain to figure out what's happening in the video, no surprise OP had to ask j :oldlol:
:oldlol:

the guy is acting like they don't have religious retards claiming exorcisms on dr phil:

https://www.drphil.com/videos/meet-the-exorcist-who-claims-he-expelled-demons-from-dr-phil-guest/

red1
10-30-2019, 01:55 PM
OP, one day I WILL get my hands on your scrawny neck.

live every day like it's your last.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThunderousPerfectCurassow-size_restricted.gif

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 02:33 PM
Less violent.

To purge out a demon, I believe they recite Ayats from the Qu'ran (Ruqyah) over a long period of time. The exorcist can command the jinn (demon) to come out. For more on this, read The Exorcist Tradition in Islam by Bilal Philips.

It's a fascinating subject, really. It's legitimate thing in your Catholic faith as well.

If you've noticed someone is having a cluster of problems, including but not limited to:
- nightmares of wild beasts esp. serpents and black dogs
- strange pains in their body
- trouble getting hard
- voices in their head
- strange vocalizations and speaking in tongues/different languages.
- strong aversion to spiritual/religious things
- crazy mood swings
- not being themselves
- having much more strength than they are used to.
- agitated/angry/emotional for no reason

they could be affected by jinns/demons, potentially. It's rare though. Other explanations i.e. chemical imbalances and/or psychological disorders ought to be investigated as well--- people shouldn't be harmed out of ignorance.

Other spiritual ailments people can suffer from are the evil eye (this is believed in many cultures---it's a very hateful, envious glare that someone gives to someone----and black magic).

Stoning to death is the punishment for married people who cheat on their spouses.

I don't know enough about caning to comment--it's a punishment in some boarding schools though esp. in Britain in the oldern days and Singapore.

I was just wondering. Cause this clearly looks like another excuse to beat a woman. Which seems very common place in that part of the world. Looks he's only causing her more harm. You don't need a doctor to tell you that banging someone on the head is not good for that person.

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 02:35 PM
OP, one day I WILL get my hands on your scrawny neck.

live every day like it's your last.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThunderousPerfectCurassow-size_restricted.gif

And one day I will send you to your 72 virgins. I promise you this as God is my witness. Cross me and it will be the last thing you do on this Earth. And if one day someone comes at me to avenge you like the rats that they are, I will send them on their merry way as well.

red1
10-30-2019, 02:56 PM
And one day I will send you to your 72 virgins. I promise you this as God is my witness. Cross me and it will be the last thing you do on this Earth. And if one day someone comes at me to avenge you like the rats that they are, I will send them on their merry way as well.
I fully expect you to be one of the 72 virgins. :oldlol: :roll:

don't worry bitch I'll treat you tender :D

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 02:58 PM
I fully expect you to be one of the 72 virgins. :oldlol: :roll:

don't worry bitch I'll treat you tender :D

Yikes. Confirmed homosexual here. :eek:

Thought that shit didn't happen within the Islamic faith? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr7d1sTDNts

Damn, aren't you glad MAGA took care of ISIS for you. Live free now.

red1
10-30-2019, 03:01 PM
Yikes. Confirmed homosexual here. :eek:

Thought that shit didn't happen within the Islamic faith.
sister fatrick please reign in your homosexual fantasies - I thought your original point was about the idiocy of exorcisms in christianity?

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 03:05 PM
I thought your original point was about the idiocy of exorcisms in christianity?

No. Exorcisms are real and much needed when battling demonic forces. Does not matter the religion. Djinn's are very much real within your faith.

red1
10-30-2019, 03:09 PM
No. Exorcisms are real and much needed when battling demonic forces. Does not matter the religion. Djinn's are very much real within your faith.
shut the **** up bitch.

starts a thread acting like christians haven't been performing "exorcisms" for centuries acting like it's only muslims that believe in satan or shit like that :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcism_in_the_Catholic_Church

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 03:17 PM
shut the **** up bitch.

starts a thread acting like christians haven't been performing "exorcisms" for centuries acting like it's only muslims that believe in satan or shit like that :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcism_in_the_Catholic_Church

What are you talking about? Are you retarded? No one is acting as if Christians haven't been performing exorcisms or anything of the sort. It's almost entirely possible that I know more about Islam than you do....a Muzzie.

The steroids are affecting your brain, man.

red1
10-30-2019, 03:30 PM
What are you talking about? Are you retarded? No one is acting as if Christians haven't been performing exorcisms or anything of the sort. It's almost entirely possible that I know more about Islam than you do....a Muzzie.

The steroids are affecting your brain, man.
dude. dude.

DUDE.

I hope you have a nice evening I'm going to be busy now I'll beat the shit out of you tomorrow.

ArbitraryWater
10-30-2019, 03:39 PM

what a failed religion

soft westies defending it "yoU nEEd a BRAiN tO knOw" :lol

red1
10-30-2019, 03:43 PM
I tried logging out but I couldn't

what a failed religion

soft westies defending it "yoU nEEd a BRAiN tO knOw" :lol
what you fail to realize is that "westies" have the same exact concept in their own religion despite OP's oblivious nature - common roots and all :roll: :roll: :roll:

google the word exorcism.

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 03:44 PM
dude. dude.

DUDE.

I hope you have a nice evening I'm going to be busy now I'll beat the shit out of you tomorrow.

No problem. Go back to your coloring book and crayons now.

red1
10-30-2019, 03:49 PM
No problem. Go back to your coloring book and crayons now.
will do, once I'm done with your mother. :D

shouldn't be long now. :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
10-30-2019, 03:56 PM
will do, once I'm done with your mother. :D

shouldn't be long now. :oldlol:

I literally made fun of you for making third grade insults, and what do you do? You make first grade insults now. Pathetic.

You may need an exorcism now that I think about it. Cleanse you of all your stupidity.

red1
10-30-2019, 04:00 PM
I literally made fun of you for making third grade insults, and what do you do? You make first grade insults now. Pathetic.

You may need an exorcism now that I think about it. Cleanse you of all your stupidity.
my record against you is like khabib's ufc record.

haven't even lost a round yet I'd still invite you to a mosque because we don't believe in hard feelings.

just step your game up and you'll be fine.

solar.hands
10-31-2019, 03:28 AM
Religion of peace doing peaceful things. Whats new?