PDA

View Full Version : More surprising 0-3 start, Pacers or Kings?

Rico2016
10-28-2019, 10:05 PM
And will either make the playoffs?

imdaman99
10-28-2019, 10:11 PM
Pacers been in a few close games, they are missing their closer. Oladipo before he got hurt was killing it in the clutch. So not surprised there. Gotta be Kings. They are supposed to contend for the playoffs this year.

Miles and Miles
10-29-2019, 11:40 AM
Both took the long trip to India in the preseason, coincidence?

Kings aren't supposed to contend for a playoff spot, I wish. There are 9 teams in the West that will be better so I would guess that Kings will finish 10th unfortunately.

AirTupac
10-29-2019, 11:46 AM
Oladipo out
Tyreke Evans banned for 2 years

90sgoat
10-29-2019, 11:49 AM
That's what happens when you don't play Bogdanovich enough.

dbugz
10-29-2019, 12:57 PM
Kings has the most confusing roster in the league.

I don't know what their FO is trying to achieve the way they structure it.

I always got this wtf moment whenever I see X player suddenly playing for them :oldlol:

Last night I saw Ariza and it's like wtf? why would they need him? they're like loaded of forwards already.

superduper
10-29-2019, 12:58 PM

I always got this wtf moment whenever I see X player suddenly playing for them :oldlol:

Last night I saw Ariza and it's like wtf? why would they need him? they're like loaded of forwards already.

Lol that's how I felt about the Orlando Magic a few years ago.

Xiao Yao You
10-29-2019, 01:00 PM
Pacers. Luckily they are in the east

dbugz
10-29-2019, 01:01 PM
Lol that's how I felt about the Orlando Magic a few years ago.

Magic overachieve last season

Xiao Yao You
10-29-2019, 01:01 PM

The bigger question is why they got rid of what they had last year. One of the worst run franchises for sure

jayfan
10-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Considering that 2 of the 3 Pacers losses have been to the Pistons, without Blake Griffin, how is this even a question?

I can't imagine a more brutal start to a season for any team.

DoctorP
10-29-2019, 01:21 PM
Pacers. they are supposed to be a top seed

Rico2016
10-29-2019, 01:38 PM
Considering that 2 of the 3 Pacers losses have been to the Pistons, without Blake Griffin, how is this even a question?

I can't imagine a more brutal start to a season for any team.

This post gets it.

ImKobe
10-29-2019, 02:44 PM
Never surprised by the Kings losing, they haven't made the Playoffs in 13 years.

Miles and Miles
10-29-2019, 03:47 PM

Ariza is one of two SF on the roster. The other is Harrison Barnes. Ariza has been pretty terrible though. Actually hit some shots last night so hopefully he do something this year.

brooks_thompson
10-29-2019, 04:41 PM
The Kings' hiring of Luke Walton was when I wrote them off for the season. He is simply not a professional coach who has his team prepared for each game. That is a killer when your core is so young. Gotta give them confidence from the top to succeed. Joerger, for his flaws, did that. Excellent coach as far as game-planning and preparation goes, always has been.

The Pacers letting Bogdanovic and Thad Young go was when I went sideways on them.

It's only 3 games so neither is really surprising, but Pacers I guess.