PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like Kyrie isn't already having mood swings in Brooklyn?

Wally450
10-30-2019, 11:06 AM
Yet Irving's infamous mood swings, confirmed by his ex-teammates, which followed him from Cleveland to Boston to Brooklyn, are the unspoken concern that makes Nets officials queasy. When Irving lapses into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and, sometimes, even his teammates. Nets team sources say one such episode occurred during Brooklyn's trip to China, leaving everyone scratching their heads as to what precipitated it. There's hope that Durant will be able to coax his friend into a better frame of mind. But when presented with that scenario, KD says he will be hands off.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27947336/for-culture-kd-kyrie-comes-next-nets

Gonna be funny when him and Durant start going at one another.

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 11:08 AM
not yet because they both get high and think of conspiracies so thats peorobably a lot of fun

Wally450
10-30-2019, 04:42 PM
not yet because they both get high and think of conspiracies so thats peorobably a lot of fun

Kyrie's got enough of that for himself.

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 04:43 PM
Kyrie's got enough of that for himself.

maybe he doesnt prefer intellectual master bation

ImKobe
10-30-2019, 04:44 PM
Nets denied the reports but we're going to side with the biased Boston reported just because.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27958959/nets-defend-kyrie-irving-say-talk-issues-completely-untrue

NEW YORK -- The locker room turbulence the Celtics experienced during Kyrie Irving's time in Boston hasn't been an issue for the Brooklyn Nets, center DeAndre Jordan and coach Kenny Atkinson said Tuesday afternoon.

"It is not affecting our team," Jordan said after practice Tuesday. "I think Kyrie is a great guy. I don't think he is doing anything negative that I have seen. And he's a friend of mine, so if he was, I'd tell him."

Irving's locker room presence once again became a topic of conversation after ESPN's Jackie MacMullan wrote Monday night that the All-Star point guard declined to participate in wearing devices that gather biometric data. Later in the story, MacMullan wrote that, on the team's preseason trip to China, Irving had an incident that left "everyone scratching their heads."

"Quite frankly, I think the head-scratching incident happened from someone on the Rockets," Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie said Tuesday. "It had nothing to do with us."

AirBonner
10-30-2019, 04:49 PM
Kyrie strikes me as a guy with high functioning autism. He

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Kyrie strikes me as a guy with high functioning autism. He

ImKobe
10-30-2019, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Kyrie strikes me as a guy with high functioning autism. He

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 04:56 PM
So he's not one of the greatest finishers or shooters of all time?

It doesn't matter what he thinks of himself off the court, we all know he goes all out when it's game time and he deserves respect for that. He's evolved his game a lot over the years but we're only focused on the end result and not looking at what he actually does on the court. All great players have had bad series but he's proven to be able to do it on the biggest stage.

one of the best of all time

AirBonner
10-30-2019, 04:59 PM
So he's not one of the greatest finishers or shooters of all time?

It doesn't matter what he thinks of himself off the court, we all know he goes all out when it's game time and he deserves respect for that. He's evolved his game a lot over the years but we're only focused on the end result and not looking at what he actually does on the court. All great players have had bad series but he's proven to be able to do it on the biggest stage.
What was he doing last postseason with the Celtics? Was that Kyrie

ImKobe
10-30-2019, 05:01 PM
one of the best of all time

He arguably has the greatest Finals shot of all-time and he did have 41 points in a Finals elimination game with a huge 10(?)-point 4th quarter run on the road in Game 5 to put it away

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT8qBd0tFdFV7l0gr6/giphy.gif

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 05:02 PM
He arguably has the greatest Finals shot of all-time and he did have 41 points in a Finals elimination game with a huge 10(?)-point 4th quarter run on the road in Game 5 to put it away

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT8qBd0tFdFV7l0gr6/giphy.gif

one o fthe best performances ever of all time

couldnt have won without him

ImKobe
10-30-2019, 05:02 PM
What was he doing last postseason with the Celtics? Was that Kyrie’s “going all out”? :oldlol:

Like I said, all great players have had bad series. He missed wide open looks and his teammates missed wide open looks that he created for them, not to mention their defense getting shredded by Giannis in the 4 straight losses.

Wally450
10-30-2019, 06:53 PM
Nets denied the reports but we're going to side with the biased Boston reported just because.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27958959/nets-defend-kyrie-irving-say-talk-issues-completely-untrue

Just because...

He bitched his way out of Cleveland and he essentially bitched his way out of Boston. Seems like a trend to me and only a matter of time before Kyrie isolates himself from his Brooklyn teammates. But hey, he'll still have Durant.

Manny98
10-30-2019, 07:12 PM
Kyrie living rent free in Celtics fans brains :lol