PDA

View Full Version : Davis, unlike Shaq, w/ shoulder injury, drops 40/20 - How lucky is Bran?

PickernRoller
10-30-2019, 05:34 PM
I think the level of play as the MAN that Davis has shown lately reaffirms the views of those who knew, going into this season, that no matter how much Bran hogged the ball; Davis would come out as the clear MAN. Those that doubted whether Davis was Top 5 in the league should eat crow now, and eat it well.

Not only is he dropping 40/20 like peak Shaq but he's also doing it with an injured shoulder. :bowdown:

How lucky is Bran to have him on his retirement tour?

Mr Feeny
10-30-2019, 05:36 PM
Davis is better than Lebron at this point.
But he still isnt as good as prime Shaq. So I guess while Lebron is lucky, he isnt as lucky as Kobe was.

Lebron23
10-30-2019, 05:37 PM
I think the level of play as the MAN that Davis has shown lately reaffirms the views of those who knew, going into this season, that no matter how much Bran hogged the ball; Davis would come out as the clear MAN. Those that doubted whether Davis was Top 5 in the league should eat crow now, and eat it well.

Not only is he dropping 40/20 like peak Shaq but he's also doing it with an injured shoulder. :bowdown:

How lucky is Bran to have him on his retirement tour? he is 26. Davis is the same age as Shaq when he was carrying Kobe and the Lakers in the 1998-99 Season.

PickernRoller
10-30-2019, 05:37 PM
But he still isnt as good as prime Shaq. So I guess while Lebron is lucky, he isnt as lucky as Kobe was.

Pretty sure Kobe would trade Shaq/Gasol for prime Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, and Davis in the span of his whole prime and late prime. Not wasting 3 of the 4 best years of his career age wise in 05-06-07 with d-leaguers.

None of the ego baggage, or in the case of Gasol, depression.

PickernRoller
10-30-2019, 05:41 PM
Honest question, how did Kobe made it into this thread?

Helicopter drop?

Mr Feeny
10-30-2019, 05:41 PM
Pretty sure Kobe would trade Shaq/Gasol for prime Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, and Davis in the span of his whole prime and late prime. Not wasting 3 of the 4 best years of his career age wise in 05-06-07 with d-leaguers.

None of the ego baggage, or in the case of Gasol, depression.

Nahhhhh

PickernRoller
10-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Nahhhhh

Whatever fills your hole.

Mr Feeny
10-30-2019, 05:45 PM
Whatever fills your hole.

:sleeping

ShawkFactory
10-30-2019, 06:04 PM
Honest question, how did Kobe made it into this thread?

Helicopter drop?
:kobe:

Gotterdammerung
10-30-2019, 06:10 PM

Well said. :cheers:
/End thread

tontoz
10-30-2019, 06:11 PM
Lucky is not the word i would choose. Lebron is the reason AD is in LA. Lebron did everything he could for months to get him to LA, and took a lot of heat in the process.

I would say that Lebron chose the right guy to go after, not that he is lucky to have him.

RRR3
10-30-2019, 06:19 PM
Lucky is not the word i would choose. Lebron is the reason AD is in LA. Lebron did everything he could for months to get him to LA, and took a lot of heat in the process.

I would say that Lebron chose the right guy to go after, not that he is lucky to have him.
LeGenius.

Smartest man in the league :bowdown:

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 06:20 PM
this thread is not worthy of me

Wally450
10-30-2019, 06:54 PM
Can AD average that?

There ya go.

tpols
10-30-2019, 07:04 PM

He's infinitely better than pau gasol though mate.

tpols
10-30-2019, 07:08 PM
jesus christ the lakers have Anthony Davis AND dwight??

A Broken down, ancient Kobe was expected to win a title with just howard.

:biggums:

Bran better make a dynasty.

PickernRoller
10-30-2019, 07:24 PM
He's infinitely better than pau gasol though mate.

And so was Wade, and so was Bosh, and Kyrie too. How easily people forget.

tpols
10-30-2019, 07:29 PM
And so was Wade, and so was Bosh, and Kyrie too. How easily people forget.

AD is better than bosh and kyrie, but not wade imo.

RRR3
10-30-2019, 07:48 PM

Yes Dwight is definitely still considered a great player. That’s why he was available for 3 million a year.

ImKobe
10-30-2019, 08:00 PM

RIGHT.

Kobe had Howard and a bunch of D-leaguers for half of the season. Howard is like the 3rd big for Lebron and he has a stacked bench with a top 5 player in the league at his absolute peak.