PDA

View Full Version : Pascal Siakam wih 30 points 5 rebounds 5 assists in 3 quarters vs Pistons

k0kakw0rld
10-30-2019, 09:23 PM
MVP !!! :bowdown: :rockon:

Where are all the haters? :oldlol: I told y'all so our future was brighter than most of y'all franchises. WHAT A TIME!!! TO BE ALIVE!!! :rockon:

Mask the Embiid
10-30-2019, 09:26 PM
Guess who got him and Giannis on their fantasy team

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ec68946c0aedde84843fb5819265dece/tenor.gif

Team "Giannis Siakam" is going to break the single season fantasy record for categories won in a single season

yeaaaman
10-30-2019, 09:28 PM
I can't believe somebody can get so much better at offense so quickly. I've been talking about how good he is but he's even surprising me I really don't know where his ceiling is. That his jump shot could improve so much so quickly, his passing, handles. This is something

PJR
10-30-2019, 09:28 PM
He

tontoz
10-30-2019, 09:29 PM
Not surprised. Looking at the numbers he put up last year and his rate of improvement i expect him to be an All-Star this season.

Kawhi got so much attention last year i think a lot of people overlooked just how good Siakam was.

LoneyROY7
10-30-2019, 09:29 PM
Another Manny GEM.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
10-30-2019, 09:32 PM
playing like the best player in the conference. he'll be all-NBA this year.

you can tell he learned a lot from kawhi. that surgical methodical element to his offense, he's always attacking but it never looks not fluid or rushed.

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 09:37 PM
shit i didnt think he had it in him.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/4b41c07a208e68dcee0a0eac753aab3d/tumblr_nnxt9yG11Z1u66hq1o1_500.gif

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 09:38 PM
what does this do to Kawhi's legacy?? :lol :lol

AirBonner
10-30-2019, 09:42 PM
what does this do to Kawhi's legacy?? :lol :lol
3ball was right all along. Trashcal Trashcan was actually better than 3rd year Pippen :bowdown:

k0kakw0rld
10-30-2019, 09:49 PM
3ball was right all along. Trashcal Trashcan was actually better than 3rd year Pippen :bowdown:
Averaging 29 ppg 10 rpg in 5 games. Please stay quiet with your Trashcal

StrongLurk
10-30-2019, 11:07 PM
I think he will come back down to Earth, but he had 6th man OKC Harden type underrated advanced stats last year.

His raw numbers weren't huge, but all the numbers pointed to him being able to continue producing when given MORE OPPORTUNITIES...which is what is happening this year.

k0kakw0rld
10-30-2019, 11:53 PM
I think he will come back down to Earth, but he had 6th man OKC Harden type underrated advanced stats last year.

His raw numbers weren't huge, but all the numbers pointed to him being able to continue producing when given MORE OPPORTUNITIES...which is what is happening this year.
The man is carrying the weight of an entire continent. He isn't slowing down anytime soon. It was his destiny you better believe that.

stalkerforlife
10-30-2019, 11:54 PM
All-star.

He's for real.

Smook A.
10-31-2019, 01:36 AM
He's proving to be worth every penny of that max contract so far

tpols
10-31-2019, 09:41 AM
Wait but Kblaze said if he saw first option attention he wouldn't be better than giannis.

What's going on here? :confusedshrug:

bison
10-31-2019, 09:47 AM
Unlike Siakam though, giannis attemptafreethrow isn’t playoff proven and will get exposed again this May.

Manny98
10-31-2019, 12:01 PM
Anyone can drop 30 with Marqueef Morris guarding you not impressed one bit tbh

Phenith
10-31-2019, 12:26 PM
Whenever someone asked me about the Raptors this off season, I kept saying, we have a good team even if KL leaves and they would look at me a bit sideways and asked how.

My response was simple... besides Green (who shrunk in the playoffs) and KL, the team is largely the same. I said if Siakam can improve and do most of what KL was giving us and OG steps up to fill Siakam's roll from last year, the Raps have a real shot at being a solid team.

The Raps defense is still top tier and Siakam has clearly developed a solid all around game. The biggest question mark is going to be consistency from the role players like OG, Powell and McCaw. On top of all that, Thomas is a lights out shooter on a team that creates a lot of open shots and Davis looks like an un-drafted steal as a rookie. The whole team can defend and hit 3s, this is not a team anyone wants to see in the playoffs.

Bigsmoke
10-31-2019, 12:36 PM
He's basically Giannas part 2

Kblaze8855
10-31-2019, 01:29 PM
Wait but Kblaze said if he saw first option attention he wouldn't be better than giannis.

Giannis is putting up 24/14/8 and being mocked.....

Do you realize how high the standards must be for that to happen?

One of them is held to mvp standards. The other isn’t. Because one is the mvp and the other a up and comer who gets praise for 4 games of numbers. Guys on Giannis level don’t get praise for these kinda games.

Not that there’s any reason to talk about anyone’s numbers yet anyway.

Go look at Ingrams numbers this “season” then look at second 3 peat Jordan. Or Trae Young and any season but 2016 Steph. Even after missing half a game.

Do that....then try to guess why we only jokingly talk about averages after a week.

I expect him to have a good year because he’s a good player. But the numbers now mean little or nothing.

AirBonner
10-31-2019, 01:32 PM
Whenever someone asked me about the Raptors this off season, I kept saying, we have a good team even if KL leaves and they would look at me a bit sideways and asked how.

My response was simple... besides Green (who shrunk in the playoffs) and KL, the team is largely the same. I said if Siakam can improve and do most of what KL was giving us and OG steps up to fill Siakam's roll from last year, the Raps have a real shot at being a solid team.

The Raps defense is still top tier and Siakam has clearly developed a solid all around game. The biggest question mark is going to be consistency from the role players like OG, Powell and McCaw. On top of all that, Thomas is a lights out shooter on a team that creates a lot of open shots and Davis looks like an un-drafted steal as a rookie. The whole team can defend and hit 3s, this is not a team anyone wants to see in the playoffs.
It was pretty obvious when the raptors had an even better record with Kawhi not playing

red1
10-31-2019, 01:43 PM
my africans running this shit I don't like the giannis comparisons - let that nigerian brother shine no need to compare him to the GOAT that is Pskills43

Manny98
10-31-2019, 03:26 PM
He's basically Giannas part 2
Homeless man's Giannis I guess

Rico2016
10-31-2019, 03:30 PM

3ball says every player in NBA history was better than Pippen. In fact, I've yet to see him list any player that Pippen was better than. He said the same for Xavier McDaniel, Kevin Johnson, and Brandon Ingram just to name a few.

STATUTORY
10-31-2019, 03:31 PM
Homeless man's Giannis I guess
does Siakam airball free throws?

Giannis game is built for regular season only

Siakam is a proven champion

Manny98
10-31-2019, 03:38 PM
does Siakam airball free throws?

Giannis game is built for regular season only

Siakam is a proven champion
Can Trashcan lead a team to 60 wins and win MVP?

No because he's a bum compared to Giannis

DMAVS41
09-03-2020, 08:01 PM

Tell us more about how he's better than Giannis.

Please explain.

red1
09-03-2020, 08:05 PM
he's missing a lot easy shots and is a nonfactor overall since the bubble began.

I thought he'd arrived this season but man oh man is he struggling now.

HBK_Kliq_2
09-03-2020, 08:07 PM

Listen to kblaze next time. Playoffs you're not playing the Knicks anymore.

Trollsmasher
09-03-2020, 08:08 PM
poor man's giannis getting exposed just like the regular giannis

k0kakw0rld
09-03-2020, 11:19 PM
poor man's giannis getting exposed just like the regular giannis
Exposed? He is just getting himself in foul trouble + refs ain't showing him no love.

He can shoot the three better than Giannis can. He can post better than Giannis can. He shoots the ball better than Giannis can.

The freak is just more gifted athletically than most of his peers.

Siakam > Giannis

warriorfan
09-03-2020, 11:21 PM
This guy f.ucking sucks.

k0kakw0rld
09-03-2020, 11:49 PM
This guy f.ucking sucks.
Dropped 30 on the Warriors first nba final game ever.

He is a great one.

GimmeThat
09-04-2020, 12:09 AM
he's what Marvin Williams should/could have been, who's also in the mold of Lamar Odom, had he been in a system where the offense could be initiated on both the left and right side by the point guard.

KD7
09-04-2020, 06:39 AM
:roll:

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2020, 06:56 AM
:roll:
Oh little manny98 we know it's you...

The man you have in your avy lost in the finals to Pascal Siakam. :biggums:

ImKobe
09-04-2020, 07:13 AM

The man in his avy came back on a torn achilles and scored 11 points in 12 minutes and was 1 - 0 when he played in the Finals. Raptors got a lucky break, nothing else to see here.

KD7
09-04-2020, 07:22 AM

He didn't play dummy

If he did then the Craptors would have gotten easily swept

Enjoy paying 130 million for a role player :oldlol:

red1
09-04-2020, 11:29 AM
siakam is playing like dogshit. he needs to step it up if he wants this to go further than 5 games.

Wally450
09-04-2020, 11:38 AM
siakam is playing like dogshit. he needs to step it up if he wants this to go further than 5 games.

I'm hoping that game winner didn't just all of a sudden give you says a super saiyan boost lol.

red1
09-04-2020, 11:45 AM
I'm hoping that game winner didn't just all of a sudden give you says a super saiyan boost lol.

haha.

this version of the celtics have a lot of experience even though the players are young.

2016 playoffs
2017 conference finals
2018 conference finals
2019 (cancer year) 2nd round

I think game 4 will be another close game like game 2 and 3. we'll see who steps up for each team. :cheers:

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2020, 02:56 PM
The man in his avy came back on a torn achilles and scored 11 points in 12 minutes and was 1 - 0 when he played in the Finals. Raptors got a lucky break, nothing else to see here.

The man in his avy joined a 73-9 team who already went to 2 nba finals without him. He's b-tch and you are too for even defending him.

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2020, 02:59 PM
He didn't play dummy

If he did then the Craptors would have gotten easily swept

Enjoy paying 130 million for a role player :oldlol:

Enjoy watching other teams but yours compete for a championship. KD is an overrated fakkit who couldn't win dog shit before joining forces with the greatest team ever. Oh by the way he was up 3-1 against this very same team and blew a 3-1 lead. Not only he blew a 3-1 lead, but he proceeded by joining the very same team he lost to loool That's the man you expect to lead your franchise to a ring? Lmaooo

This is comedy just like your dumb ass.

ImKobe
09-04-2020, 03:03 PM
The man in his avy joined a 73-9 team who already went to 2 nba finals without him. He's b-tch and you are too for even defending him.

As are all the players for leaving worse situations to team up with their BFF co-stars. Raptors have 0 titles if Kawhi stays in SA and plays for his team like he should have (he got a lot of shit for what he did to get out of San Antonio). At the end of the day, KD had the choice to stay in OKC and continue losing with Russ, or guarantee himself at least one ring by joining the Warriors. I don't fault him for choosing the best path to a championship & he played out of his mind to win 2 FMVPs.

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2020, 03:09 PM
As are all the players for leaving worse situations to team up with their BFF co-stars. Raptors have 0 titles if Kawhi stays in SA and plays for his team like he should have (he got a lot of shit for what he did to get out of San Antonio). At the end of the day, KD had the choice to stay in OKC and continue losing with Russ, or guarantee himself at least one ring by joining the Warriors. I don't fault him for choosing the best path to a championship & he played out of his mind to win 2 FMVPs.
You don't join the team who just beat you.

What kind of man are you? And that's a question for both of you sir.

Plus the very same team he joined to win his 2 rings had teammates calling him a b-tch lol

Pathetic...

ImKobe
09-04-2020, 03:17 PM
You don't join the team who just beat you.

What kind of man are you? And that's a question for both of you sir.

Plus the very same team he joined to win his 2 rings had teammates calling him a b-tch lol

Pathetic...

Ok, what kind of a man was Kawhi for sabotaging the Spurs' entire season to force a trade out of there? That's how you won your only championship, buddy. Guess what, dynasties have always signed or traded for superstars. Lakers didn't draft Wilt, Kareem, Kobe or Shaq.

k0kakw0rld
09-04-2020, 07:09 PM
Ok, what kind of a man was Kawhi for sabotaging the Spurs' entire season to force a trade out of there? That's how you won your only championship, buddy. Guess what, dynasties have always signed or traded for superstars. Lakers didn't draft Wilt, Kareem, Kobe or Shaq.
He was a superstar but Popovich didn't want to use him let alone treat him like one. Shame on them, their loss.

He didnt pick the Raptors he got traded to them. He didnt complain about it too long. When it was game time you knew he was all about business. The man came conquered then left to go back home in order to continue his legendary journey in the NBA. WE THANK HIM FOR THAT US RAPTORS FANS.

That's the type of man Kawhi is.