View Full Version : Harden with 59 and the game-winning foul draw

LoneyROY7
10-30-2019, 10:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/43MXTKiGLaiJKNqHKx/giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Indian guy
10-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Too much overreaction to his slow start. He's easily the league's best offensive player. And easily top 5.

And that last "foul" is also why nobody can stand him.

CelticBaller
10-30-2019, 10:44 PM
King James

bluechox2
10-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Choked to get 60

LoneyROY7
10-30-2019, 10:45 PM
Choked to get 60

He missed on purpose so that the Wizards couldn't get a look off.

#selfless #don'tcheckmystats

:pimp:

ralph_i_el
10-30-2019, 10:46 PM
***** ass shit on that last foul. :facepalm embarrassing

Won't get those calls in the playoffs.

warriorfan
10-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Hung

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 10:48 PM
Wow. This was a barnburner. Wished I would have seen it but Im playing STreet Fighter and looking at boxscores.

imdaman99
Refs called some questionable shit. I still don't know if that Westbrook tip-in was allowed or not, announcers were confused saying refs didn't count it but the scoreboard said it counted? Also the foul on Beal's 3 was not a foul.

Refs are just shit in every sport. At least the 3 main sports I watch.

yeaaaman

I thougt it was Chanucy Billups ont he stream I had and he was just pretty much saying the same thing.

Harden will keep playing the same way and then hope it suddenly starts working in the playoffs. You are who you are

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 10:50 PM

this is true and why harden loses

bluechox2
On ESPN play by play it said Westbrook tip In was goaltending but then the shot still counted... rigged

Real Men Wear Green
Confession: while logic says that Harden is a great player and I do view him as such I've never really felt about his game the same way I do MVP-tier players. I wouldn't even try to argue that he isn't great but he just doesn't inspire awe like MJ even though he can put up numbers like MJ and is a dominant scorer.

ralph_i_el
10-30-2019, 10:52 PM
I thougt it was Chanucy Billups ont he stream I had and he was just pretty much saying the same thing.

Harden will keep playing the same way and then hope it suddenly starts working in the playoffs. You are who you are

I'm surprised more teams don't try to rough him up in regular season games.

LoneyROY7
10-30-2019, 10:52 PM
Harden making people mad.

Just another Wednesday. :pimp: :pimp:

Wally450
10-30-2019, 10:56 PM
Hold this W Harden fans. :pimp:

ralph_i_el
10-30-2019, 10:56 PM
Harden making people mad.

Just another Wednesday. :pimp: :pimp:

Hasn't made me mad in the playoffs, except once a long time ago when I liked OKC.

imdaman99
10-30-2019, 10:57 PM
Hold this W Harden fans. :pimp:
Harden doesn't win without Westbrook's heroics. Hold this W, Harden stan.

LoneyROY7
10-30-2019, 10:58 PM

Damn, are you gonna battle the Russ and Harden connection all year? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Proctor
10-30-2019, 10:59 PM
Game winning foul :yaohappy:

Yikes

imdaman99
10-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Damn, are you gonna battle the Russ and Harden connection all year? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Nah just with that idiot. He been trolling Westbrook since 1999. Dude's name is Wally, he already holding an L :lol

Wally450
10-30-2019, 11:01 PM
Nah just with that idiot. He been trolling Westbrook since 1999. Dude's name is Wally, he already holding an L :lol

Lol. No need to be mad.

Harden fans, hold this W.

IMObjective
10-30-2019, 11:07 PM
Confession: while logic says that Harden is a great player and I do view him as such I've never really felt about his game the same way I do MVP-tier players. I wouldn't even try to argue that he isn't great but he just doesn't inspire awe like MJ even though he can put up numbers like MJ and is a dominant scorer.
Most people here probably feel that way. There's a reason harden only has two fans on this whole board, and I feel like they're only fans because everybody else hates him, to be unique and special. Loney has pretty much admitted this already.

Proctor
10-30-2019, 11:10 PM
Most people here probably feel that way. There's a reason harden only has two fans on this whole board, and I feel like they're only fans because everybody else hates him, to be unique and special. Loney has pretty much admitted this already.
Exactly.

Harden is fairly unremarkable. A microwave scorer who seeks out ways to get the refs to blow the whistle and he can pass (when he wants to, which is rarely). Cool.

BlakFrankWhite
10-31-2019, 02:52 AM
GOAT Offensive player :bowdown: :bowdown:

BlakFrankWhite
10-31-2019, 02:52 AM
Exactly.

Harden is fairly unremarkable. A microwave scorer who seeks out ways to get the refs to blow the whistle and he can pass (when he wants to, which is rarely). Cool.

Suck a d***. You spend more time commenting on Rockets games then you're own team.

sportjames23
10-31-2019, 04:25 AM
The REAL King James

Fix'd

madmax
10-31-2019, 04:59 AM
Game winning foul :yaohappy:

Yikes

:lol
pathetic...

Kblaze8855
10-31-2019, 05:30 AM
Hasn't made me mad in the playoffs, except once a long time ago when I liked OKC.

We are like 7 years into telling his fans "You know this isnt very effective when it counts right?" and them arguing only to end up wrong and start the cycle over every regular season.

Its transitioned over into pure trolling at this point it seems. I dont know that any Harden fans think the "haters" are wrong anymore. Theres too much evidence they arent. But its fun to be an ass in October and at least its new news and exciting games and all so its fine.

Gileraracer
10-31-2019, 06:06 AM

That's why he will never win a ring.

Regular season flopping doesn't work that good in the POs

Kingwillball
10-31-2019, 07:12 AM
Empty stat shot chucking flopper..not impressed

TommyGriffin
10-31-2019, 07:35 AM

But we know you're thoroughly fascinated with every turd LeBron squeezes off, so go ahead and stick to that topic.

Smook A.
10-31-2019, 12:36 PM
It's not empty if you win, idiot :oldlol:

Artillery
10-31-2019, 12:55 PM
GOAT Offensive player :bowdown: :bowdown:

Until playoff time, that is.

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 01:48 PM
Exactly.

It's a new season and nothing's changed at all with this guy :lol Still riding the 2017 playoff glory wave with that shit avi when the Spurs beat the Rockets. That series win must've felt better than any Spurs championship for you :roll:

I get why you choose to talk about Harden more than anything else though. It's your only source of entertainment since the Spurs are now irrelevant. It's okay Procty, I get it.

red1
10-31-2019, 01:50 PM
I'm a harden hater gotta give him his props - I didn't watch the game those stats are just insane

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 01:50 PM
Bruh it's a Harden thread. Dude wasn't degrading Westbrook in any way, let alone talking about him in the first place. And for the record, Westbrook's been phenomenal in Houston so far. Im actually falling in love with Brodie

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 01:54 PM
Disgusting.

dankok8
10-31-2019, 01:59 PM
Harden averaged 35 a game on the Warriors in the playoffs. Just saying.

Artillery
10-31-2019, 02:14 PM
It's a new season and nothing's changed at all with this guy :lol Still riding the 2017 playoff glory wave with that shit avi when the Spurs beat the Rockets. That series win must've felt better than any Spurs championship for you :roll:

I get why you choose to talk about Harden more than anything else though. It's your only source of entertainment since the Spurs are now irrelevant. It's okay Procty, I get it.

Rockets fans shouldn't talk trash to teams that have actually won titles in this decade...or last decade. Most of the members of this forum weren't even born yet when the Rockets last won a championship :oldlol:

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 02:15 PM
Harden averaged 35 a game on the Warriors in the playoffs. Just saying.
AND he was efficient. Chris Paul and Capela were the disappointments from that series, not Harden, but he still ended up getting all the blame and got trashed by all his haters. Truth is, he showed up in that series and mostly did what he could. Had the supporting cast showed up a little more, that series could've been different.

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 02:20 PM
Rockets fans shouldn't talk trash to teams that have actually won titles in this decade...or last decade. Most of the members of this forum weren't even born yet when the Rockets last won a championship :oldlol:
So because a team won a championship years ago, that just means I can't talk trash about them? What? :oldlol: Im living in the present buddy, and in the current time im living in, the Spurs are an afterthought. I will also talk trash about the Cavs, Heat, Lakers, and Warriors. They won championships this decade, that's cool, but im not gonna let the past get in the way of my trash talking. Hell, I'll even talk shit about the Mavs even though I respect the hell out of Dirk and that 2011 championship run they had

In other words, your logic sucks.

Artillery
10-31-2019, 02:35 PM
So because a team won a championship years ago, that just means I can't talk trash about them? What? :oldlol: Im living in the present buddy, and in the current time im living in, the Spurs are an afterthought. I will also talk trash about the Cavs, Heat, Lakers, and Warriors. They won championships this decade, that's cool, but im not gonna let the past get in the way of my trash talking. Hell, I'll even talk shit about the Mavs even though I respect the hell out of Dirk and that 2011 championship run they had

In other words, your logic sucks.

The last time the Spurs missed the post-season, Kenny Smith was still an active player. Being a perennial playoff team for 22 straight seasons is the opposite of irrelevant.

I mean, what's the barrier for relevance here? Who's lost to the Warriors more times in the past five years?

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 02:43 PM
The last time the Spurs missed the post-season, Kenny Smith was still an active player. Being a perennial playoff team for 22 straight seasons is the opposite of irrelevant.

I mean, what's the barrier for relevance here? Who's lost to the Warriors more times in the past five years?
The only reason why the Rockets have lost more times to the Warriors than any team in the league in the past 5 years is because no other team in the West got in position to face them in the first place.

They've also easily been their toughest opponent in that time span. Cavs beat them once but in 2017 and 2018 there was literally 0 competition. The OKC Thunder almost beat them 2016 but never played them again because they never got in position to.

The fact that Rockets even put themselves in position to face the Warriors really shows who the top 2 teams in the West have been over the past few years. Not trying to make any excuses, but the 2015-2019 Warriors were a huge outlier and were far and away the best team in the league. I'll even argue that with KD they were the most talented team EVER.

Proctor
10-31-2019, 03:32 PM
Ah, the two or three Harden fans in the world are up in arms. Shocker. :lol

Wally450
10-31-2019, 03:43 PM
Ah, the two or three Harden fans in the world are up in arms. Shocker. :lol

tbh, you're a Harden fan yourself whether you want to admit it or not. :oldlol:

LeCola
10-31-2019, 04:44 PM
Nba made rules to:

Stop Shaq

and

Favor Harden

ralph_i_el
10-31-2019, 05:52 PM
I used to think Harden was going to be the next Manu, and I rooted for the guy. Manu flopped, but he also played balls-to-the-wall hard, and Manu played team basketball.

Harden has all the same skills, and is stronger+a slightly better shooter. Sadly he just plays 1-on-1 and gets bailed out constantly by weak fouls. Come playoff time, those are HARD fouls and he's gassed by the end of the game. It's not any fun to watch imo. If I knew a guy was going to go ISO 40 times a game, I'd have someone rough him up all 1st quarter. Make him hit the deck and earn those free throws.