PDA

View Full Version : Draymond has zero excuses now

superduper
10-31-2019, 10:18 AM
Finally, perennial allstar Draymond Green has been presented his opportunity to display his true allstar skill and leadership. The very leader who EMOTIONALLY CARRIED the most stacked team of all time with his INSANE emotional skill.

FINALLY big d1ck Dray has a chance to prove himself as a true superstar that certain accounts claim he is. Finally he's not being held back by Steph's chucking. How far can he lead his team being the LEADER he is?

First option.

His own team.

WCF or bust.

No excuses.

Jasper
10-31-2019, 10:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZ041OmH0o

championship bball 30 point lead with 9 minutes left in the 2nd qtr.

:rockon: :applause: :rockon:

Jasper
10-31-2019, 10:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZ041OmH0o

championship bball 30 point lead with 9 minutes left in the 2nd qtr.

:rockon: :applause: :rockon:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27971481/steph-curry-suffers-broken-left-hand-hard-fall-suns

this should not matter - he has a push shot so he should be able to play , unless he is a wimp

Hey Yo
10-31-2019, 11:12 AM
Link to people saying Draymond is first option material and should have his own team?

Andrei89
10-31-2019, 11:24 AM
Link to people saying Draymond is first option material and should have his own team?

Nobody said this. OP is delusional and borderline psychotic :lol

I do remember Draymond being a stud in G7 of the 2016 finals while Curry threw the NBA trophy out of bounds.

superduper
10-31-2019, 11:26 AM

Oh look damage control... shocking :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 12:16 PM
LMAO.

The media and fans hyped this dude as the most important Warrior.

Now he has a chance to prove them right.

Kblaze8855
10-31-2019, 12:39 PM
Oh look damage control... shocking :oldlol:

It

DocSlam
10-31-2019, 01:54 PM
He's got Willie Cauley-Stein, D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Poole.. That's so much help it's almost ridiculous! Missing the playoffs is NOT an option.

SaltyMeatballs
10-31-2019, 02:09 PM
Time for people to realize just how overrated Draymond is. He's a great defender, sure, but he doesn't really do anything else great. I remember people would say this guy was a top 15-top 20 player in the league.

Since the 2015-16 season, he's been averaging 7 apg. People look at that number and go "oh wow, a PF averaging that many assists? He must be a great passer". Yeah well look who he has played around. Steph and Klay are honestly 2 of the greatest shooters EVER. Then KD came into the picture next season and he's not only one of the best shooters ever, but arguably the most well-rounded scorer ever. All Draymond had to do was drive and dish to the open man, and boom he had an assist.

As for scoring, it's not that hard when you play in a system that's as unselfish as the one Warriors run. He got easy buckets at the rim, and would occasionally hit a 3 pointer. Boo hoo

Put 2015-2019 Draymond on an average team and he would just be known as a good role player. The only reason this guy made the all-star team 3 times in a row is because he was the 3rd/4th option on one of the GOAT teams, so automatically everything he did was magnified.

Shogon
10-31-2019, 02:09 PM
Well it's pretty clear this board is still as utter dog shit as it ever was.

Arguing on the internet with stupid people is probably the least productive thing someone could ever do. I mean, at least it's entertaining. I guess there's that.

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 02:10 PM
Well it's pretty clear this board is still as utter dog shit as it ever was.

Where have you been?

Shogon
10-31-2019, 02:11 PM
Where have you been?

I haven't been anywhere. 120 lbs takes longer than you would think.

Dr. Cheesesteak
10-31-2019, 05:28 PM
Draymond-led Warriors :lol