PDA

View Full Version : How did so many scouts bust on Cam Reddish?

StrongLurk
10-31-2019, 09:23 PM
Dude was not good in college. I saw him plenty at Duke since I'm a tarheel fan and he was just a brick layer with some size and athleticism.

Dude has like a negative PER through the first 5 games of the season. I'm not saying Cam can't be an NBA player...but he should have been a late first round pick at best.

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 09:25 PM
The NBA only cares about athleticism with potential.

It's a way to keep the whites out.

Bronbron23
10-31-2019, 09:30 PM
The NBA only cares about athleticism with potential.

It's a way to keep the whites out.
Yup. White owners and GM's are conspiring to keep white players from entertaining they're mostly white audience. Makes alot of sense. Stalker has to be the dumbest muthafuka on this forum and that's sayin something because this forum is full of some dumb muthafukas

Smook A.
10-31-2019, 09:58 PM
I was never high on him and felt like he should've stayed a year or two longer in college. He was extremely inefficient in his freshman year. Not sure how he got drafted as high as he did

Lebron23
10-31-2019, 09:59 PM
Yup. White owners and GM's are conspiring to keep white players from entertaining they're mostly white audience. Makes alot of sense. Stalker has to be the dumbest muthafuka on this forum and that's sayin something because this forum is full of some dumb muthafukas The guy always been crazy and an attention whore. The guy needs to get a job instead of relying on the salary of his Mexican wife.

SouBeachTalents
10-31-2019, 10:02 PM
Yup. White owners and GM's are conspiring to keep white players from entertaining they're mostly white audience. Makes alot of sense. Stalker has to be the dumbest muthafuka on this forum and that's sayin something because this forum is full of some dumb muthafukas
:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 10:50 PM

Jews aren't white and they hate whites.

Jews like to divide and conquer.

You're completely clueless.

And disgusting liberalism has an unwritten code that blacks are owed things like the NBA.

atljonesbro
10-31-2019, 11:38 PM
He looks awful offensively. He needs some time in the g league to figure it out. Way to raw to be starting in our lineup.

Sportal
10-31-2019, 11:50 PM
He looks awful offensively. He needs some time in the g league to figure it out. Way to raw to be starting in our lineup.

Maybe it's a confidence thing? Maybe he's killing it in practice to earn his position, then just not being able to get it done?