PDA

View Full Version : Shame GSW could not be healthy but...

Andrei89
11-01-2019, 04:16 AM
...can't wait to see the Donkey lose his mind.

I would have preferred the GSW core of Curry, Klay an Dray be intact so we have more competition in the NBA.

But let us not forget the Donkey literally ruined the NBA for 3 straight seasons with a single parking lot phone call. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Watching the Donkey fail and scream and get mad is gonna be the only joy I can find out of this misery.

The NBA is back bois!!

warriorfan
11-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Shut the **** up you pencil necked geek

Andrei89
11-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Shut the **** up you pencil necked geek

:lol

Ashtray got triggered

red1
11-01-2019, 10:50 AM
...can't wait to see the Donkey lose his mind.

I would have preferred the GSW core of Curry, Klay an Dray be intact so we have more competition in the NBA.

But let us not forget the Donkey literally ruined the NBA for 3 straight seasons with a single parking lot phone call. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Watching the Donkey fail and scream and get mad is gonna be the only joy I can find out of this misery.

The NBA is back bois!!
:roll:

for sure. draymond is so undeservedly cocky that watching him get shit on is hilarious.

the guy talks like he isn't a scrub, and talks like his GOAT stacked teams wouldn't win without him.

he literally chased kd out of california - dray can't even do 10% of what kd can do.

good one donkey! :oldlol:

Haymaker
11-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Dray is a stupid b

Andrei89
11-01-2019, 11:09 AM
:roll:

for sure. draymond is so undeservedly cocky that watching him get shit on is hilarious.

the guy talks like he isn't a scrub, and talks like his GOAT stacked teams wouldn't win without him.

he literally chased kd out of california - dray can't even do 10% of what kd can do.

good one donkey! :oldlol:

Yep fully agreed.

Not only did The Donkey ruin the NBA for 3 years ( this is literally the most exciting season in a long time) but he also chased their best player out of town.

This buffoon will have the worst record in the league lmao can't wait

red1
11-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Yep fully agreed.

Not only did The Donkey ruin the NBA for 3 years ( this is literally the most exciting season in a long time) but he also chased their best player out of town.

This buffoon will have the worst record in the league lmao can't wait
:oldlol:

that parking lot call is the best NBA play he ever made :roll: